Start by marking “Forever Night (Hidden, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Forever Night (Hidden, #3.5)

Forever Night

(Hidden #3.5)

Each death she caused, each life she saved, was its own kind of prayer.

Shanti Williams has been saved by the Angel (as Molly Brooks has been called by the citizens of Detroit) twice in her life: once at sixteen when the Angel rescued her from a life that would have been a living nightmare, and again when Shanti, as a new vampire, came to her begging for death.

Instead, Sh
Published May 22nd 2014 by Building Block Studios LLC

To ask other readers questions about Forever Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Night

Start your review of Forever Night (Hidden, #3.5)
Coco.V
Mar 14, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/14/2020)! 🎁
Coyora Dokusho
Jun 08, 2015 rated it liked it
I definitely like the ones with a narrower focus more. Shanti and Zero are cute and I'm definitely going to read more!!!
Thom Swennes
Jan 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: free-e-book
Shanti (no last name offered or required) is a vampire hunter. The fact that she is also a vamp doesn’t seem to be a problem. She is part of a group of vampires that protect the innocent. When she saves a man in an ally her life changes and Zero Antar enters her life. This is a juicy romance on the fringes of the underworld, that vampire fans will just eat up and all others will choke on the fare.

This one is on me. Always a sucker for an apparent bargain, I scoop it up without examining it befo
Sarah Leenart
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a novella set in the world of Hidden starting somewhere during the timeline of book 3 and ending by book 4. You MUST read the series in order to get the full impact of this although it's still a fantastic story in it's own right. It features Shanti, who has been featured throughout the series, first as one of Molly's rescued Lost Girls and then from transition to newly turned vampire to one of Molly's kick ass team. Shanti is a wonderful character, full of warmth and love and a strong se ...more
Sarah Crawford
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an ebook in the Hidden series of stories. This one is centered on Shanti's character. Shanti is a vampire and in this story Nain is alive. Another character is Levett who is a demon. They start off saving a woman from a vampire.

Later a vampire named Rayna wants Shanti to come and work with her anti-vampire team and to live with them. Molly is not there at the moment.

Then Shanti ends up falling for a Normal and that alone generations a lot of problems. There's a lot of fighting in this bo
Kcparrot
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This novella focuses on Shanti, one of the characters in the Hidden series. I loved being able to get to know her as a person better outside of all the kickass happenings in the series. I think I will appreciate her character more in Strife and other future addition to the series. It would be best to read Lost Girl, Broken and Home, the first three books in the series before reading Forever Night. If you haven't read them, don't hesitate, they will draw you in, hook you and having you beg Collee ...more
Rachel Scott
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Colleen's Hidden Series is one of the best series I've ever read, and this Shanti story is a perfect side story/alternative POV. Colleen somehow has the ability to make you want one thing for someone so badly, rip that dream to shreds, and have you even happier with her unseen next outcome. I have secret selfish hopes the Hidden Series never ends because these characters are forever apart of my heart. I highly recommend this book and series to anyone that loves PR/UF books!
Tia
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great Addition

Great Addition

Definitely adds to the dynamics of the series. There are spoilers and I wish I waited to read this one, but it'll just add to my understanding of the characters.
Kristy Carpenter
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Read

I love all the books. The are great for young adults and adults alike. It is a must read. Reas
Thystl
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series. Each one is at least as good as the last. Paranormal romance/urban fiction = Vampires in Detroit this time around.
Krystin Hopkins
Feb 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
The Amazing Colle...: AMAZON STATS 1 1 Jul 14, 2014 09:55AM
The Amazing Colle...: What do you Think? NO SPOILERS 1 2 Jun 06, 2014 11:19AM
The Amazing Colle...: Forever Night: A Hidden Novella is FREE today! 4 8 Jun 03, 2014 04:20PM

• Bad Blood Wolf (Bad Blood Shifters, #2)
  • What a Wolf Dreams (Lux Catena, #0.5)
  • Alpha Claimed (Alaskan Tigers #13)
  • Forbitten
  • Fated For The Bear (Banford and Beauty Bears, #1)
  • Jaxon (Small Town Pack #1)
  • Bear Naked for Christmas
  • A Hand Of Magic
  • Wolves & Monsters (Siren Problems Book 1)
  • Wolf's Sorrow (Texas Ranch Wolf Pack)
  • Bundle of Love (Long Valley, #4)
  • Hannibal (The Bear Shifters of Vega Ranch, #4)
  • Love Spell (Smoky Mountain Dragons, #1)
  • Prelude (Dresdan Coven, #1)
  • The Wolf's Ghost
  • The Convenient Cowboy (The Hansen Brothers #2)
  • The Wilde Crew: Rory (The Shifters of Wilde Ranch, #4)
  • Broken Wolf (The Blue Mountain Wolf Pack #2)
Colleen Vanderlinden is the author of the Hidden and Hidden: Soulhunter urban fantasy series, as well as the Copper Falls paranormal romance series.

The her novels Home, Nether, and Godkiller have all been finalists for RT Book Reviews’ Reviewers Choice Awards for best self-published urban fantasy novel. Her books have consistently received positive reviews, and RT Book Reviews has called her stor

Hidden (9 books)
  • Lost Girl (Hidden, #1)
  • Broken (Hidden, #2)
  • Home (Hidden, #3)
  • Strife (Hidden, #4)
  • Nether (Hidden, #5)
  • Guardian (Hidden: Soulhunter #1)
  • Betrayer (Hidden: Soulhunter #2)
  • Zealot (Hidden: Soulhunter #3)
  • Godkiller (Hidden: Godkiller Saga, #1)

News & Interviews