Start by marking “All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)” as Want to Read:
All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)

All Played Out

(Rusk University #3)

First person in her family to go to college? CHECK.
Straight A’s? CHECK.
On track to graduate early? CHECK.
Social life? …..yeah, about that….

With just a few weeks until she graduates, Antonella DeLuca’s beginning to worry that maybe she hasn’t had the full college experience. (Okay... Scratch that. She knows she hasn't had the full college experience).

So Nell does what a sm
Published May 12th 2015 by William Morrow Paperbacks

Cora Carmack
Mar 27, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so excited to share this book with everyone.

I can't believe I've not written a character like Mateo Torres before. He's my favorite kind of guy... Fun, sweet, brazen, maybe a little perverted (okay... A lot). He's the class clown who knows how to make everyone else laugh, but there's a deeper, more vulnerable side to him that's hidden behind all the jokes. And the sexy?! GAH... Watch out Silas. Torres is looking to outdo you. ;)

Nell is the ultimate fish out of water. She doesn't do well ar
Pearl Angeli
2.5 Stars

Apparently, All Played Out is the only book in the series that I didn't quite enjoy. I loved the main character Mateo Torres and his goofiness and sense of humor. But Antonella De Luca? Not so much. Her POV, her immaturity, and her endless drama kind of annoyed me.

We've met these two characters in the previous books of Rusk University series. In this book, their paths crossed because they have friends in common who are also protagonists in the previous books. Biomech student Antonella o
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
I love this author dearly and the first 2 books in this series were big winners for me, but this book was not. My eyes rolled so much I'm surprised they didn't just roll out of my sockets. (view spoiler)

Full review to come...maybe. I'm so tired of writing negative reviews!

ARC provided by HarperCollins Publishing via Edelweiss
Sabrina
Nell is about to graduate from college when she realizes she has nothing to show for her college experience. Nothing note worthy that she can one day look back on and smile at the memories. So she does what she always does in any situation and she makes a list.
1. Hook up with a jock
2. Make new friends
3. Go to a party...

Mateo is the number one playboy on campus, and he likes it that way. Getting any girl he wants with just a tilt of his lips. Well, he used to anyway. Now all he see's are couple
Beverly
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Nell has a list and plan for everything. She is currently executing her last list and plan, graduating early and securing her position in grad school. She has been following her plans for so long she has forgotten what living in the moment is like. When she sees her roommate’s focus and priorities shift to include a guy and more extra curricular activities she decides to come up with a new list: Normal College Things.

What I’m realizing is that living isn’t about what you achieve, but how you a
nicklein
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
TORRES IS MY MAIN! I'm so excited to read his story and hopefully uni gives me a breather this coming weekend so I can read this as soon as possible.

YES. YES. YESSSSSSSSSSS.

*HAPPY FLAILS*
Jaime Arkin
Nell DeLuca has spent her college days focused on classes and grades and making her family proud by being the first in her family to go to college. She’s graduating early and getting a head start on what comes next… but with her undergrad years coming to an end just around the corner, she can’t help but worry that maybe she’s missed out on getting the full college experience. In her last weeks of school she’s determined to make a bucket list of all the “normal” thing college kids do… and do them ...more
Valerie
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I've loved all three books in this series. Loved them hard. But I think Mateo is my favorite. I think this book is my favorite of the series. I think this book is in my top five for the year.

I love these characters. I'd met Torres before and he was charming and adorable but now I know Mateo and he'll never be Torres to me again. He wants all of Nell's firsts and with each one they share, he becomes more and more attached. He's patient with her and yet he challenges her. He needs her, he just do
Michelle
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 I Want All Your Firsts Stars!
Nell is weeks away from graduating college. She's been so focused on her school work and graduating early that she's missed out on a lot of things. She starts to worry that maybe she hasn’t had the full college experience. Well...she knows for sure that she hasn't had the full college experience. lol Nell decides to make a list of things to do. Things that would take her way out of her comfort zone.
She first has the help of her roommate. She then finds herself in
K.
I have a complicated relationship with new adult books. Periodically, my brain informs me that WE DESPERATELY NEED TO READ A NEW ADULT BOOK, PLEASE AND THANK YOU. And yet whenever I read new adult books, I inevitably find myself eternally frustrated over the way that the romantic relationships are written or the fact that there ALWAYS seems to be a secondary female character who gets raped by some douchenozzle and it's used as a way of furthering the storyline for a male character??

But I digres
Geri Reads
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Just a quick sum-up.

This was one of the more enjoyable opposites attract trope that would have drove me nuts if not for Cora Carmack's wonderful writing. Plus, I loved both Torres and Nell. I liked their chemistry and despite being opposites, they click. I was invested in their journey as a couple as well as individually. I wasn't annoyed with Torres' thoughts about his ex or the fact that he initially noticed Nell because of her similarities to Lina. The book spanned about two months, so I wasn
Polly
Feb 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: sports-nut
What didn't work for me? Lina

Yes you read that right. No she's not even in the book. However her name was said or thought of 44 times!!!!

Because of the ex that may or may not even exist, I just couldn't connect the actual couples relationship.
Bj
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars, arc, new-adult, 2015
4 "College Bucket List" Stars! Being a lover of sports and new adult romances, All Played Out was the perfect blend of both. Bringing together the happy go lucky, live for today jock with the hard working perpetual planner, "girl genius", Cora Carmack scores a touchdown for those looking for an easy, fun and entertaining romance.

Antonella "Nell" DeLuca is all set to graduate in two months when she realizes that she due to her incredible expediency (completing her college courses in 2 1/2 years),
Lisa Filipe
Thank you for the ARC Morrow Team...I friggin LOVED this book! #TeamTeo baby! Move over Silas Moore (yes you are still friggin adorable, but Teo....there is just something about him).

With all the OVERLY-angsty New Adult Romances out there, it was SUCH a pleasure to just read an amazing, fun, sexy and sweet love story. I have wanted to know more about Mateo Torres from book one of the Rusk University series, and Cora just killed it...Teo couldn't have been any hotter if he tried! It was nice to s
Norah Una Sumner
A really fun and cute book!

I really enjoyed reading this series, and this one did not disappoint! Cora Carmack writes flirty, fun books that you just can't stop reading. I liked the characters and the story, everything was packed up nicely. Also, there are some pretty amazing steamy scenes here. Me likey. Me likey mucho. I am definitely looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

description
Mariam
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: college-romance
Damnit! I really wanted Stella's story :(
Jenn
Nell DeLuca is on the college fast track. She's graduating early, already has a pretty good internship lined up and is applying to grad school. But when she sees her roommate with her new boyfriend, Nell starts to realize that maybe there's some things she's missed out on - partying, making friends, losing ones virginity, etc. So she does what any studious college student would do -she makes a list. A bucket list of sorts.

Mateo Torres is the class clown so to speak. He's always got jokes for eve
Michelle [Helen Geek]
07/08/2015 --

3.5 Stars. I seriously enjoyed this book. I guess I've read another by this author, but don't remember it. Don't know about her style with that one, but here? I really loved the way she puts together a story. She doesn't bog you down with huge angst or non-events that you see so much in a NA book. I've said before to people who say they NEVER read NA because of the 1) lack of maturity in characters and most usually in the writing, 2) huge angst and crazy situational issues, 3) go no
Hazel (Stay Bookish)
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Visit Stay Bookish for more book reviews!

If you don’t know yet, I’m very much addicted to Cora Cormack’s Rusk University series. In fact, I want to enroll there and major at ogling football players. Alas.

Book numero tres is Nell and Torres’s story. Getting more of Torres, who was Silas’ housemate and also part of the Rusk University football team, upon reading All Broke Down was one of the many things that made me incredibly fond of the book. His character made me laugh so effortlessly and I kne
Danielle (Love at First Page)
If you enjoyed the first two books in this series, there's no doubt in my mind All Played Out will follow the same path. I swear, one of these days Cora's boys are going to be the death of me. Wilder, Silas, and Matteo are my one-two-three punch to the heart. They're very different from one another, but they all have major sex appeal. (Can I have one, pretty please?)

All Played Out brings together Matteo and Nell. Much like Silas and Dylan, they're virtual opposites. He's the starting wide receiv
Lover of Romance
The third and simply incredible story that brings together the shy and sweet dancer with the all clothes off energetic football player deliver enticement and sweet sexiness you delight in.

All Played Out is a story of journey and growth and love and I simply adored the way that Cora Carmack wrote this book. I definitely think that this book is probably my favorite of this series so far because well the hero is hilarious and fun and I just wanted him to find his story and to find more depth to thi
Brooke (The Cover Contessa)
I want to thank William Morrow for providing me with a copy of this book to read and give an honest review. Receiving this book for free has in no way altered my opinion or review.

I'm a huge Cora Carmack fan. I've read every book she's published and I don't plan to stop. So given the opportunity to review any of her books, well, you can imagine I jump right on it. And I knew this installment of the Rusk University series was going to be amazing. I wasn't wrong!

From the get go I loved Mateo Torre
Priyanka
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Well I love what Cora Carmack writes and first two books in this series were definitely hits, first book being my favourite. But with this book, I can't really say, I was satisfied with it. Liked it but not my favourite book. It was 3.5 star read for me.

We meet Antonella DeLuca 'Nell' in the second book, she is Dylan's roommate. She is this nerdy, to-do list kinda girl who is graduating early from college and seeing Dallas with Silas makes her realize she haven't had this full college experience
Denisa
Jul 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: cliche, romance, cute, fun, relaxing
This was a cute read.

Yup, it's the exact book that you're expecting. It's cute, engaging, and fast to read. The writing is pretty easy, the story catches you and it's easy to follow the plot. Everything you'd expect after reading the blurb.
Is it anything special? Nope. Is it something new, impressive? Not really. But it's that cute story, the one that you want to read on a lazy Saturday, when you want nothing too stressful.

P.S. This book actually made me laugh a few times! It's pretty good, for
The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cora Carmack has done it again! SO GOOD!
Yomi M.
Nov 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rating Clarification: 3.5 stars

I will post my thoughts a bit later.
Kwante in Wonderland
Yeah, so on Santa’s wishlist:

• Mateo Torres

I swear I’ve been a good girl 🙈
Roxanne
I liked this a lot, it was fun and sexy and sweet - not super deep or meaningful, but just what I needed to round out a great year of reading.
Apr 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
Cute, but a little boring, pretty predictable and generally meh. I'm still looking forward to finally reading Stella's story soon!
Madison Mega-Mara...: #233 All Played Out by Cora Carmack 1 2 Dec 20, 2015 01:28PM

• Rebound (Boomerang, #2)
  • Wild (The Ivy Chronicles, #3)
  • As Long As You Love Me (2B Trilogy, #2)
  • Make it Right (Bowler University, #2)
  • Tessa Ever After (Reluctant Hearts, #2)
  • When Joss Met Matt
  • The Shameless Hour (The Ivy Years, #4)
  • Kissing Madeline (Dearest, #3)
  • Cross Country Christmas (Woodfalls Girls, #1.5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Riot (Mayhem, #2)
  • Harder (Caroline & West, #2)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Shatter (True Believers, #4)
  • Teaching Roman (Good Girls Don't, #2)
  • Better When He's Brave (Welcome to the Point, #3)
Cora Carmack is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of New Adult Romance and YA fantasy. Her books have been translated into more than a dozen languages around the world. Cora lives in Austin, TX, and on any given day you might find her typing away at her computer, flying to various cities around the world, or just watching Netflix with her kitty Katniss and her dog Sherlock. But she ...more

Rusk University (5 books)
  • All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)
  • All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
  • All Closed Off (Rusk University, #4)
  • Untitled (Rusk University, #5)
“Making a stupid decision doesn’t make you stupid. Just as making a smart decision doesn’t necessarily make someone smart.” 22 likes
“And when that day comes, it won’t matter so much whether every step was in the right direction because life is not a straight line. It will only matter that you took them. That you never let yourself stand still.” 13 likes