Start by marking “All’s Fair In Love And Weddings” as Want to Read:
All’s Fair In Love And Weddings

All’s Fair In Love And Weddings

Published September 30th 2014 (first published June 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about All’s Fair In Love And Weddings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All’s Fair In Love And Weddings

Jacob Proffitt
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chaste, romance
I was a bit disheartened to find that Christine Feldman mostly writes short romances. Some very short. And that's just not my cuppa. So when I noticed that this one is close to novel length, I thought I'd check it out and see if it'd reinforce or undermine my enjoyment of her only other story I'd read. Unfortunately, it showed how good she is with romances and that puts me in a quandary.

I really, really liked the back and forth in this story. Prue is all kinds of gutsy and she gives herself free
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
This was such a fun read, I really enjoyed it. I picked it up last night and couldn't put it down.

Prue is on her way to her sisters wedding, who she hasn't seen in a few years. She is determined to make things right between them and won't let anything get in her way. Including handsome Tucker, the guy planning on stopping the wedding. Tucker was a great guy, I mean seriously what guy would be so easy going about all the things Prue put him through. She was hilarious and I admired her determinat
Beth
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Pru Collier is estranged from her older sister but she has one shot at redemption but Pru will do whatever it takes to make their relationship better. When her sister asks her to attend her island wedding, Pru jumps at the chance. But on the way to the wedding, Pru runs into a little car trouble and is rescued by the hunky man set on stopping Pru's sisters wedding.

Tucker Davies is off to save his best friend from making the biggest mistake of his life, getting married. But a little she-devil he
Englishrose
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun and emotional read that left me giggling and smiling throughout. The characters were hilarious as they both worked hard to protect those they loved, hardly realizing they were falling in love themselves. I loved the way the main characters interacted and acted naturally with each other. A great story of what love really is, focusing on the main characters, there aren't many others to distract you from the fun of the heart of the story. Overall, a great read for a cool day with fon ...more
Deborah
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Adorable. Laugh out loud funny!! Such a fun light hearted read.

I recommend this one to anyone with a pulse! :)
K3
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
My 3.5 star review for All’s Fair In Love and Weddings by Christine S. Feldman
It is hard to shake off a reputation, especially a bad one. Pru Collier is out to prove to her sister that she has changed. Attending her sister’s destination wedding is her chance to prove herself and it is also her opportunity to repair their broken relationship
When Pru finds herself stranded on the side of the road, her plans to prove she’s changed hit a snag. That is until Tucker Davies shows up to help out.
Immedi
Ellen
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on The Canon! {http://canireadeverything.blogspot.co...)

Prudence Collier spent the better part of her reckless youth proving that she was not aptly named, and unfortunately she burned a few bridges in the process, including where her family is concerned. So when her long-estranged sister invites her to her destination wedding in the Virgin Islands, Prue leaps at the chance to mend at least one broken family relationship and prove that she’s a changed person.

Tucker Davies, on th
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
*Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World* :)

All's Fair in Love And Weddings is a lighthearted story of second chances and new beginnings.

All that Prudence wants is to leave the past behind and start a relationship with her family without screwing up. The minute her sister calls her to attend her getaway wedding, Prudence jumps at the chance that she has been waiting for and arrives at the Virgin Islands only to run into a little car trouble who accidentally leads her to meeting Tucker
Lori
Find this review and more at Lusty Penguin Reviews!

All’s Fair in Love and Weddings is a funny and lighthearted story of finding love and second chances by Christine S. Feldman. I absolutely love Feldman’s graceful writing style because it always draws me into her wonderful stories.

At best, Prudence “Prue” Collier has a tense relationship with her sister, Natalie, since they haven’t really talked to each other in years. Stunned by Natalie’s invitation to her wedding, Prue hopes this wedding is a
Serenity
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Prue is a lovely character. She has a past of her own and now has the chance to fix at least one thing. She is invited to her sisters wedding and hopes to make things right and they can get along and have a relationship. Prue just wants the chance to show she has changed and I love the strength she has.

So she heads off to the island the wedding is going to be on. She has a bump in the road when her car dies on her and just happens to run into Tucker. A guy comes a long and is good looking too.
Charlotte Lynn
Sep 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Prue is a great character. She is determined, klutzy, and so loyal. Then bring in Tucker, who is just as loyal, but not nearly as klutzy, and you have an amazing couple. They fight and get into bar fights, save each other from personal panic attacks, and still somehow become friends. The things that Prue puts Tucker through would be enough to have even the calmest , most loyal man running to the hills, yet Tucker hung tight and did not give up on Shawn, his best friend, or Prue.

The location on
Genesis Sheli (Latte Nights Reviews)
I received an eARC by the author in exchange for an honest review.

If you are looking for something fun, filled with humor and mischief, All's Fair In Love And Weddings is right up your alley.

Prue is a carefree woman that I loved instantly. She is quirky, witty, kinda crazy in a good way, and funny in so many ways. She is also very loyal and that is something we don't see in book characters enough.

Tucker is also a loyal friend, a little more on the selfish side to stop the wedding, but he had a
Jacinda Buchmann
Dec 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This light-humor/romance had me smiling throughout the entire book and I actually laughed out loud a few times too! I loved the dual-viewpoint between the two main characters and the banter and conversation between them was fantastic. So was the hilarious situations they found themselves in. I have read several of Christine Feldman's books and have loved every one of them, and this story did not disappoint. It was an entertaining, fast read, and I loved the sweet romance that transpired througho ...more
Bill
Oct 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, humor
I really, really, enjoyed this read. This may be Christine Feldman's best romantic comedy yet. It was a little predictable in places, but I couldn't put it down and didn't want it to end. Well done Christine!
Chrissy
Sep 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Solid 3.5 stars for me. I thought it was cute. I guess it seemed a little wordy for me at the end, and I found myself skimming to get to the happily ever after.
Content: some mild swearing and innuendo.
Ellen White
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
For Prue this trip was about family, and hoping she would catch the ferry. A wedding invitation, well at least it was an invitation to come home.
For Tucker it was his friend Shawn that got him on a plane. The problem the fool is getting married. Lots of people getting married on.Virgin Island, right, on Friday, right. the name, oh no. Fate did it to her again.
Delightful funny way of how things unfold for these two.
elaine m. suda
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
A War That Turned Into Love

Thank you for this sweet story about Prue and Tucker. I enjoyed the storyline and the characters. I loved the crazy situations that Prue involved Tucker. She had me chuckling quite often. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Jo-Anne
May 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wtr, won, own
Prudence Collier has been estranged from her family for several years so when her sister invites her to her destination wedding she agrees right away. Her car breaks down on the way to the ferry and Tucker Davies stops to give her a ride. Tucker is sure his friend is making a big mistake so he is on his way to stop him from marrying the wrong woman. Prue finally figures out that they are going to the same wedding but she is determined to prevent him from stopping her sister's wedding no matter w ...more
Rochelle
Nov 01, 2014
Dawn
rated it it was ok
Oct 23, 2017
Christine S. Feldman writes both novels and feature-length screenplays, and she has placed in screenwriting competitions on both coasts. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her ballroom-dancing husband and their beagle.