Start by marking “Mutiny's Bounty (Adventure Girls, Inc., #2)” as Want to Read:
Mutiny's Bounty (Adventure Girls, Inc., #2)

Mutiny's Bounty

(Adventure Girls, Inc. #2)

Interested only in experiencing an adrenaline-packed adventure first-hand to give her credo when she books her clients’ adventure vacations, Lace McElhannon finds more excitement than she can handle when she meets and falls into bed with ex-SEAL Dex Haygood.

Fresh from protecting transport ships from Somali pirates, Dex figures his latest job will be a cakewalk, until he f
Published April 23rd 2014 (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Mutiny's Bounty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mutiny's Bounty

CJ
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun, sexy read with adventure thrown in as well. A great quick read.
Denyse Bridger
May 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read a lot of Delilah Devlin's stories, but I have to say, this one is a sizzler from the first pages. I found the introduction a little choppy, but after the first scene, the book settled into a smooth, easy to enjoy tale of dangerous attractions and even more dangerous events waiting to unfold.

Lace and Dax are both strong, sexually driven characters. Neither of them has forever in mind when they seek to explore the explosive attraction between them. However, there is no denying their
Tammy
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Having read the first Adventure Girls, Inc. novella, I could wait to get my hands on this one. So fun and exciting. Lace is on an adventure tour swimming with sharks and is learning not all of the sharks are in the water. She can’t take her eyes off one of the members of the team there to protect the guest on board that are worth a small fortune. Dax is here to do a job and move on but can’t take his eyes off Lace and the sparks fly. Very hot and sexy together and the story keeps you entertained ...more
Lexee Toste
Apr 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. It is complete even though it is shorter and the characters are great. Dax and Lace are well written characters that make a connection, even though Dax tries to ignore it at first. Lace doesn't allow him to ignore it and entices him to act. I liked the fact that it was hot and had action. There was a good balance between them. The story is smooth and fun. I really enjoyed getting Lace's story because I enjoyed Maya's.
This is the second in the series and can be read
Jane
While on an adventure vacation Lace McElhannon didn't expect to become part of a pirate takeover of the private yacht she was on while diving with sharks. Ex-SEAL Dex Haygood is in the shark cage with her when it is dropped to the bottom while the pirates take over the yacht in Mutiny's Bounty.

Falling hard for the ex-SEAL came with this extra adventure to her adventure vacation and to finding the love of her life. WOW!
Elaine Swinney
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got this book as a gift, I read it and I chose to review it. I loved this book. I encourage everyone to get this book, you will not regret it. This was a quick easy read for me. This is a hit for Delilah Devlin. This one is worth your time and effort. I don't do spoilers but I can tell you the story has some twists I didn't expect. I really did enjoy the story!!!!
AlligatorSmith loves to read
Mutiny's Bounty is in the Sealed with a Kiss anthology. It is also part of Delilah Devlin's girl adventures series, book #2. I enjoyed this series a lot. Hot hunky alpha guys (SEALs and DEA) and strong women who are challenged by something and continue to be strong.
Liza
This book was in the boxed set "Sealed with a KIss"
Mallory
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
there was so much that I really enjoyed about this book... mostly the details about everything... I felt the end needed a bit more but other than that I really liked it!
Genevieve
Steamy, short with action! Really nice for a quicky
Magdalena
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
A really enjoyable book. Well written with some racy sexy scenes. Will definitely read more from this author.
Kerry Wroe
Mar 19, 2018
"Avonna
May 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.De ...more

Adventure Girls, Inc. (3 books)
  • Dangerous Liaison (Adventure Girls, Inc., #1)
  • It Takes a SEAL (Adventure Girls, Inc., #3)