Start by marking “American Savages (Ruthless People, #3)” as Want to Read:
American Savages (Ruthless People, #3)

American Savages

(Ruthless People #3)

“Villains by Choice."

Betrayed. Melody is nowhere to be found, Liam is in jail, and the Callahan family is cracking, just as Avian Doers, the FBI Director and puppet master behind their downfall, planned.

But just because they’re down doesn't mean they’re out. To fight back, Liam and Melody will have to put everything on the line. The kid gloves are coming off, and no one is get
ebook, 1st Edition, 388 pages
Published March 19th 2015 by NYLA

To ask other readers questions about American Savages, please sign up.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo McAvoy Ruthless people 3 Title by SueBee_zpskby72fxn.jpg
 photo rp3 stat94 xB by sb_zpsftwsls0w.gif
 photo rp3 stat50 xBQ by sb_zps9ilmuakd.gif
 photo rp3 stat37 xBQ v2 by sb_zpswiqgmk8j.gif
 photo rp3 stat33 xBQ by sb_zps3fv1cuo5.gif
★★★★★! American Savages, book 3 of 4. The tumultuous & blood-filled conclusion to Liam & Mel’s quest for world supremacy!

The Ruthless People saga follows the merger, through marriage, of two mafia families, The Callahan’s (Irish) and The Giovanni’s (Italian), with the intent of maintaining wealth and world domination through mainly drug trafficking and corruption by a.n.y. m.e.a.n.s. n.e.c.e.s.s.a.r.y.!

Books in series should be read in order:
Book 0.5: Declan + Coraline
Book 1: Ruthless People
Book 2: Untouchables
Book 3: American Savages
Book 4: A Bloody Kingdom

In Ruthless People, book 1-2 prodigal son, Liam Alec Callahan, was passed the reigns to thKingdom
order:
Bookn.e.c.e.s.s.a.r.y.!

Bookssupremacy!
The
ღFloღ the coffee addict
March 15th 2015: Review now posted!

5 I don't want to let go STARS

Rule #06: Sometimes in order to win you have to lose.”

Once more with feeling. Suspend your disbelieve, buy those interfering morals a one way ticked to Aruba and get the booze ready. Mel and Liam are back, and they are here to wrack havoc, seek revenge and basically take over the world.
All the marks for a wonderfully wrong read.

I have to confess, I'm completely“Ruleclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
posted!
S.M. West
5+++ DYNAMITE STARS

What a Grand Finale for the Callahan empire – this was a truly brilliant series!!
 photo AS2_zps4encwzpn.jpg

Ms. McAvoy, take a bow…

This one was a real roller coaster of emotions for me much like I found the first book to be. I had tremendous highs

and devastating lows.

It begins right where the second one ended with Liam trapped and Melody in the wind...

“Let’s get this clusterfuck on the road,”
 photo AS2_zps4encwzpn.jpg

Ms. McAvoy, take a bow…

and devastating lows.

“Let’s get this clusterfuck on the road,”

And the story that unfolds is madness, mayhem, murder and martial bliss. Melody and Liam at their finest.

photo AS1_zpsh9ctmifb.jpg

I LOVED this ruthless couple before but in this one, having them grow as individuals and as a couple was just...

MELODY NICCI GIOVANNI CALLAHAN is all woman...

and also a lethal weapon...

“You kill for family. You die for family because you can’t trust anyone else.”

LIAM ALEC CALLAHAN is all man...

and your worst nightmare...

“We are Callahans, if anyone ever disrespects us, don’t just end them, end everything they have ever cared about both past and present. Make them the example as to what happens when you fuck with the wrong family.”

And together, they are as HOT as ever...

“That really is the secret to making it; having someone at your side willing to fight for you, die for you, kill for you…”

I really enjoyed the whole cast of characters, even the ones I loved to hate. But I will say that Declan and Coraline snuck up on me in this one and I just adore them. JJ obviously knew what she was doing because I am over the moon that there's a novella about these two:Declan + Coraline

If you want something truly original, fantastically memorable MCs and you don't shy away from the reality of greed, malice and tyranny, YOU. MUST. READ. THIS. SERIES!

ARC generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)
7 I-don't-want-to-believe-this-series-is-done-stars

description

J.J.McAvoy...You truly do deserve a standing ovation..because seriously its been MONTHS since a novel has left me this Mind-blown.!

Liam and Melody are finally back...stronger than ever and Dead thirsty for revenge..

"Remember my fucking face.Remember as you sit with their rotting bodies that you did this.You unleashed this and there is no going back.Death by a thousand cuts.Consider this the first two."

description
MY Thoughts : When it comes to this book..I have so much to say.And if I'm beinrevenge..
Mind-blown.!
Liam
MischaS_
Re-Read (12/2018): I love that in this book Mel and Liam go savage, like really savage. It does not matter who stands in their way, innocent or not people are dying left and right. Which is the part that I like about this book... I'm weird, I know.

(view spoiler)

The thing I do not like is the epilogue, especially since the epilogue is actually the fourth book in the series.

However, the Italian is still sort o
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
2 Stars

Don't cross the mob and you get to live. How many more mafia movies does Robert De Niro have to be in before people get that?

WARNING: Unpopular opinion alert

Let me preface my review by saying that clearly I'm in the VAST minority with my opinion. Most of my friends absolutely loved this book. So pleasclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Let
class="gr-hostedUserImg">
Pam
5 bow down stars
This is my life. Our life. And I wouldn’t have traded it for the goddamn world.

Damn! What a RUSH, it didn't just end with a bang, the whole damn thing was a bang, like the ultimate fireworks display! Captivating, Addicting, Dangerous, Sexy and so completely over the top....I loved every second of it! I can't say too much, so I'll try and give you what I can, because this is one of those you just have to live through yourself!

American Savages is a family affair, sure it revolves around Mel and Liam, but everyone has a pyourself!
Americanstars
Beverly
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing

After the ending in Untouchables I was dying for this one. I wasn’t sure how things would pick up and what direction JJ would take us on for this epic conclusion.

We can’t all be the phoenix, some of us have to be the ashes.

The story begins with Liam. As you know he is in prison awaiting trail on charges of killing Melody. This was such a difficult thing to read, my heart was breaking for Liam. My frustration with Melody was growing with every page and that really bothered me. The biggest thing about t
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 Perfectly Ending Stars

photo American Savages_zpssaldawtj.jpg

Melody and Liam Callahan are a couple that I LOVE. This series will be in my All Time Favorites. The author managed to write a story that gripped me completely. Twists and turns, smiles and tears, love and hate, life and death, it had it all and then, it had an epilogue that was brilliant!!

This book is the ending to a trilogy. I can tell you about the story
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5 Savage Stars

photo PhotoGrid_1427058230811_zpswrr7r5m4.jpg

WOW! I cannot express how much I absolutely loved this series! From start to finish, Liam Callahan and Melody Giovanni Callahan have been epic. They may have started out as an arrangement, but it did not take long to realize that they were PERFECT together! Smart, Sexy, Powerful, and Ruthless. They shed blood without a single thought and they thrive not o
Cristina
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites, mafia-men
description

Yeah...WOW...this was me during the entire book. American Savages was brilliant, genius and awesome. It was the perfect and the worst book. Perfect because there could not have been a better ending and worst because it was the ending, the end of their story and I am going to miss them...the whole crazy and fucked up Callahan clan.

description

There is no point in starting this book without reading the
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
♦ 5+ "Checkmate" Stars! ♦

photo American Savages - J. J. McAvoy_zpslreuf1se.png

Almost all the time when I read a trilogy/series about the same couple, I decide to read the books one after the other. As you may imagine, as many of you, I don't like to wait! LOL So, this time, I decided to read the Ruthless People series by J. J. McAvoy, and it was such a jorney.

This series consists on three books a
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*Beyond everything and all, take all my Nutella jars*

“Clothes covered in red, Eyelids sore and blue, Never forget the ruthless Because they won’t ever forget you.—J.J. McAvoy”

How can you expect me to move on from that. Good Lord I have completely lost all my senses, I have no idea where to begin and where to stop. I still haven't gotten back from my never ending asylum nor do I intend on ever leaving.

"Now you’ve gone too fast. Now, you’ve made me leave me behind.”

This review is by far the hardest and most physicallyleaving.
Shanny
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I don't know what to feel. I'm happy because the final book was FANTASTIC and sad because it's the FINAL book! Seriously no more Sexy Liam or Bloody Melody!!!!

description

Ruthless People is such a fantastic series.The plot is unpredictable from start to finish, every book left you craving for more!
I love the way she has numerous POV throughout the book. I personally enjoy reading dual POV but th
~Stéphanie's Journal~
LIVE!!! AMAZON LINK

American Savages is the last part of the Ruthless People trilogy.
If you haven't met this kickass couple, I have one thing to say.... What are you waiting for?

description

I had the extreme pleasure to receive an ARC for this outstanding story and I hope you will give this series a try.

American Savages is so much more than a book about a couple (Melody and Liam). It's also about an entire clan, an entire family - the Callahan.

As iLINK
American
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
4.5 **Ms. McAvoy did it again!!!** Stars
Fucking loved it!!!!!!!!

ARC kindly provided by the author, in exchange for an honest review.

**Review to Come***
Deborah
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Crazy, funny and completely OTT

Wow.
Okay, I'm not sure where to start with this it was crazy and OTT, let's be honest it left OTT well behind along with logic and reason now this is not a realistic read and I struggled a little at times early on I mean yes, I know it's fiction and entertainment but I'm picky and I can't help it I had an issue with the previous book but that's nothing compared to what I had here but despite all this I was hooked, completely, I just couldn't put it down.
The
L*Take Me To My HEA*
6 stars!!!!

"Heroes don't exist. And if they did, I wouldn't be one of them."~

Amanda
*spoiler free*

Exceptional. Notorious. Unstoppable.

I still remember last year when I saw the old blurb, I knew I had to read this one. It was mentioned Mr. and Mrs. Smith meet Soprano. I mean how could I pass this up. Now that I finished the entire trilogy, I got to say I absolutely love this series from the start to finish, even with the tone getting darker and darker and the characters getting more OTT.

The plot is unpredictable from start to finish, every book left you craving for more, surprising revelati/>Exceptional.
Julia's Book Haven
I find getting my thoughts together after reading this hard. This series will leave you raw and wanting more. It will mess with your head and make you doubt that you are actually a good person. You've spent 3 books rooting for the bad guys, wanting them to win no matter what. They kill people and sell drugs and just spread terror wherever they go, and yet you want them to get a HEA. I think that really speaks to just how amazing a writer J.J. McAvoy really is. She MAKES you love these messed up ...more
Maria Kaye
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Best damn crime erotica I've ever read. Review to come. Maybe. Or not. This series is just so good I have no words to express my love for it. 4.5 stars!

It was everything I wanted it to be. Dark. It had torture, lots of blood, strong and interesting characters, and a great plot. Like an actual plot that involved terror-plots, the FBI and governments, the family "business"? revenge and betrayal. AND THE SUSPENSE! So damn good. I'd highly recommend this series!
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

“We bend, but we do not break, and when we snap back, someone always suffers. Tomorrow, we will make sure that the message is clear: we can never be broken.”

Well it was with excited anticipation mixed with a heavy heart going into American Savages. Excited to see just how this whole crazy, suspenseful, frenzied, sexy and addictive series was going to end yet sad that we had to say goodbye to a mad bunch of character’s whose every fucked up word we’ve been hanging on to since meeting them last year.

“You’ryear.
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
I can't think of a better ending!!!!!!

This was so over the top but who cares. I loved the chaos, explosions, and deaths.

Liam and Melody are unstoppable while they go against the untouchable.

Karma is a b*tch.

description description description

Lyndy Ann ♫
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery-crime
WOW what a journey American Savages was, I felt all sorts of emotions while reading I felt anger, happiness and sadness for all the Callahan family.

I was gripped from the first page till the last and the last few chapters HOLY HELL I was on the edge. I loved the epilogue It was great catching up with everyone and it was also very sweet.

This was a fantastic conclusion for Liam and Melody and how cute was little Ethan and all the family time made me smile.

And I got my wish from my T
Doris
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this whole series. When you read the first one you surprise yourself because as ruthless as the main characters are; you can't help but like them. Both Liam and Mel are alphas and they make it work. The second glues the first book and third together and believe me when you finish the second, have the last one ready cause you want to know what happens. With this one "American Savages" all I can say is J.J. McAvoy you out did yourself. It kept you on the edge of you seat and tow ...more
Tahsin
5++++ "EXPLOSIVE" stars

A perfect conclusion for a perfect story.

My Liam and Melody
description

Have you seen a more perfect representation of these two? Conniving and thriving at its finest.

descriptio</i></span>
  <span id= 5++++ "EXPLOSIVE" stars

A perfect conclusion for a perfect story.

My Liam and Melody

Landon Pigg - This Is The Way It Ends
Lo Bookfrantic
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 We are the shit Stars

Just realized I need to update this one!
Full review to come!!! Soon! :D

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:

For

Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wooow!!! What an amazing journey. I freaking loved this series and I'm gonna miss you so much Liam Callahan. :-D

Ash
This whole series is like....ten stars

OMG, its over...I am so saddened by that. These books were seriously amazing. I have never read anything like them, and I doubt I will again. [Until the next time I read these, because I definitely will be!]

I don't even know what to say....these books were beautiful, and violent, insane, surprising, riveting, phenomenal, tragic....everything that I could have hoped for, but about a million times better.

From the beginning to the end...remembering how all the characterssay....these
Yona
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked it, but not as much as the others. The characters have grown a lot, but I felt like the end was a little too much. Still this is one of my favorite series.

• Breathless & Bloodstained (The Chicago War, #4)
  • Out of Plans (The Mercenaries, #2)
  • The End of Gods (A Welcome to the Underworld Novel, Book 4)
  • Explicit Memory (Explicit, #3)
  • Made (Sempre, #0.4)
  • The Devil's Revenge (The Devil's Eyes, #2)
  • Calavera. (Den of Mercenaries, #4)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Crow (Boston Underworld, #1)
  • Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters, #3; Addicted, #3.1)
I’m a twenty-year-old something born in Montreal, Canada but currently living in Virginia for school. I would tell you want my major is however after two years I still have no idea what I’m doing.

So I’m a writer (duh that’s how you found me), movie enthusiast, and self-proclaimed chef. I love music even though I can’t sing or dance to save my life. (That doesn’t necessarily stop me but

Ruthless People (4 books)
  • Ruthless People (Ruthless People, #1)
  • The Untouchables (Ruthless People, #2)
  • A Bloody Kingdom (Ruthless People, #4)
“But you see we can’t all be the phoenix, some of us have to be the ash.” 41 likes
“The woman I married could fool angels into believing she was one of them.” 38 likes