Start by marking “The Untouchables (Ruthless People, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Untouchables (Ruthless People, #2)

The Untouchables

(Ruthless People #2)

One Secret. Multiple Casualties.

Everything Melody Callahan has ever been told about her past is a lie. Her father lied. Her husband lied. But like all secrets…they come out. Not only is her mother, Aviela, alive but she won’t stop until she tears down everything Liam and Melody have spent the past year building.

With a new target on their back and the media now focused on
Published January 22nd 2015 by NYLA

To ask other readers questions about The Untouchables, please sign up.
Octavia We have a release date of January 22, 2015. Can't wait.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo McAvoyRuthlesspeople2TitlebySueBee_zps838f1499.jpg
 photo RP2 stat48 xBQ by sb_zpsysyplsub.gif
 photo rp2 story xB by sb_zpsnunn1sck.gif
 photo rp2 stat9 xBQ by sb_zpso6epugp6.gif
★★★★★! The Untouchables, book 2 of 4. Liam & Mel’s continued tumultuous & blood-filled quest for world domination!

The Ruthless People trilogy follows the merger, through marriage, of two mafia families, The Callahan’s (Irish) and The Giovanni’s (Italian), with the intent of maintaining wealth and world domination through mainly drug trafficking and corruption by a.n.y. m.e.a.n.s. n.e.c.e.s.s.a.r.y.!

Books in series should be read in order:
Book 0.5: Declan + Coraline
Book 1: Ruthles
Candace
I love this crazy-ass couple! Melody and Liam are such scary, but completely captivating, characters. I never know what to expect from them. This second book in the series proved to be as exciting as the first.

It's been a while since I read 'Ruthless People', so I did have to refresh myself on all the players. Mostly, I needed a reminder on which brother was married to which woman, etc. once I had that straightened out, I flew through this one. If I had read the book instead of listening to the
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.75 Stars

I was a Callahan. God help whoever stood in this family's way.

The Callahans are back and they're as crazy as ever. Ruthless People was one of my favorite books from last year, but it's definitely a book that's either for you...or not. There's not really a middle here. Melody and Liam are borderline psychotic, violent, ruthless, and their volatile relationship pretty much mirrors that. If the first book wasn't your cuppa, I don't suggest you read this one. If you were like me and f
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 this shit just keeps getting better and crazier STARS

“Just as I had suspected, something was coming out of Hell and straight towards us. And it was coming fast.”

Is it wrong that I would label The Untouchables as the funniest book I have read in a long time? 'Cause it really is. Hilarious and oh so wrong, but so damn right at the same time.

Here we go again, suspend your disbelief, unless you have no morals or empathy to begin with I suggest you read on with an open mind.

The second instalmen
MischaS_
EDIT (22/12/2018): I still love this series very much. It's so much to read over and over again. However, the more I read it, the more I see that it needs serious editing. Not only for typos but for consistency. Sudden changes in how the scene is described, what they are wearing. Those are small things, but they chip on an otherwise great book!

And what I said after my last re-read of the first book. The Italian sentences are wrong! It really seems like Google translate sentences. Please, please,
Beverly
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LIVE on Amazon

I am not even sure where to begin this review. First, this book is amazing. I am not talking "ah what a cute story" or "wow that was intense" - I am talking this book will blow your freaking mind!

It is no secret I absolutely loved Ruthless People, but Ms. McAvoy truly outdid herself here because there are not enough words to convey how much I loved The Untouchables and how highly I recommend it.

"We were all fakers; lying to people who were lying to themselves.”

The Untouchables be
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

Now LIVE!
UK - http://amzn.to/1xE6Jhh
US - http://amzn.to/15vHciU

Book 2 continues a year later with Liam & Mel ruling the newly merged family with an iron gun. Like the first book, it's told in multiple POV's so it's more of a book about the family as a whole with several storylines running at the same time. Still as crazy and ruthless as before, the great banter and outrageous behaviour is still a theme throughout this instalment.

Happily married, a spanner is about to be thro
Pam
5 can't touch this stars
Great love only equaled great pain...

Melody and Liam, are picking up the pieces from the blow the family received, trying to find the one responsible, the one who thought they could fuck with them and live to tell the tale. But as the secrets of the past come undone piece by piece, one thing is for sure, there are old-aged rules to live by and by not knowing, or more like not caring about them, they have upset the balance in the underground world they strive to rule.
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

The Untouchables is the second part in a three part Mafia series about Ruthless People, their family and their enemies.

When on point, The Untouchables, for me, is an entertaining read. I love Liam and Mel, their relationship, their banter and their general demeanour with each other. They light up the page, especially Mel with her feisty, no nonsense, and fierce nature.

Despite my love for the main characters, important elements within the story didn't quite work for me, hence the 3 stars.....

My
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 "OMG-You Did Not Leave Me This Way" Stars

photo TheUntouchables_zpsd17cee2d.jpg

Murder, Corruption, Deception, Sex, Lies, Love and Family. The Untouchables begin pretty much where Ruthless People ended. Melody and Liam are both head of the Callahan Family and very powerful. They rule with an iron fist and they want the White House. They have set their sights with Olivia's father, Senator Coleman. But the one hiccup in their plan is Mel's mother, Aviela DeRosa. There are so many twist and turns to this story. There really is no wa
S.M. West
4 SEX, MURDER AND MAYHEM STARS

Well, I liked going back to the crazy mayhem of the Callahans but I did have a hard time remembering some of what happened in book 1 and who was who. There's a lot of these fantastic yet psychotic characters, each with their own issues, angles and agendas...

There were multiple POVs and side stories going on and while entertaining, I found it distracted from Liam and Melody (yes, I'm in it for the homicidal duo) and at times, I really didn't care.

photo UT_zpsea781ee2.jpg

I LOVED the fir
Jacqueline's Reads
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 4-star-books
4 CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY Stars

I love this series and I loved loved loved Ruthless, so when I found out there would be more Liam and Melody, well I WAS ALL OVER THAT!

The Untouchables reminds me a lot of Consequences, in the sense, there’s so much that goes on. So many players are involved and EVERYONE is connected and you just want to figure out who is who, who is loyal, who is a rat and who will die.

I was taken aback by the tone and pace of this one. It’s a little slower and more detailed. I’m still
destini mia
Dec 01, 2014 rated it really liked it

Pretty much me while reading The Untouchables.
I wasn’t sure what was coming, but I knew it was coming straight from hell.

With a new target on their back and the media now focused on their family as the Presidenti
Cristina
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, mafia-men
I don't know how it's possible but this book was better than the first one and the ending totally rocked my world!

description

Before you dive in this one you have to read the first book in this series and if that one is to much for you then it's guaranteed that you won't make it to this one. But no worries...this series isn't for the faint of heart or the ones that can't stand a little (imaginative) blood :P

description

The Untouchables picks up a few months after the ending of the first novel and everything is going
Mariℓina
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
How can i even start this review? What can i really say about this book? What can i even write about J.J. McAvoy's writing skills?
Will it be enough? I don't think so.

The book i just finished was in critical terminology, a "mindfuck". Dear God, i hope for an ARC, of the American Savages, because i'm not sure i can survive the waiting, until March 19th.

The plot is as breathtaking, stunning, flamboyant, extreme and a little spine-chilling, as in the first book. Only in this one, everything is bette
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Welcome back in Crazyland. Welcome back in Liam and Melody's world where everything and everyone is insane. Prepare to buckle up for the ride of your life.

The Untouchables picks up where Ruthless People ended. I have to say after nearly seven months I had some problems to return into this world. It was hard to remember all the people and their interactions with each other. During the first 15%, sometimes I had no idea who was who and what they were talking about. Thanks to Rebecka in our BR with
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
NOPE! Did not want a cliffhanger on this one….so now I sit and wait for HEA…be it bloody, swear infested, and morally corrupt…I want it, so I wait!

Well, let’s just say the crazy Callahan’s are back. The combining of the Italian and the Irish powerhouses gave us Melody Giovanni and Liam Callahan in all there dark glory…Now united in mind, heart and “soul".

photo PhotoGrid_1422161490105_zpsxv976y0f.jpg

“Our troubled journey so far all seemed to be just a series a mistakes and unfortunate circumstances.”

Stronger than ever? Can no one stop the
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review Updated - 17th November 2015

What the fuck just happened? How could you allow to this happen Liam? Dammit!!! Last pages of the book just made me insane.. Too much tension, too much action... But I freaking loved it 'cause J.J. never disappoints me. :)

If you haven't already met Liam & Bloody Mel. Well you should start read the book (1st book of this series - Ruthless People) right in this minute. Because this series will give you more than you can imagine. 1st there is a great story in
Ash
Can I give this more than 5 stars? I think it deserves it.

I have...absolutely no words for how I am currently feeling
none...at all

Holy fuck...this book was insane. I thought the first book couldn't be topped. I was apparently lying to myself. This one was so much more violent, and awesome. I loved every page!! There were a lot of things that had me second guessing myself. I've never read anything like this series before. This series is seriously amazing.
My poor emotions were all over the place.
Shanny
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So good!!
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
description

“You love me, you hate me, make up your damn mind, wife. I’m getting whiplash.”

Melody and Liam are baaaack and they’re back with a vengeance!!! You know when you love the first book in a series? When it knocks you on your arse with how much you enjoyed it? Then you wait patiently for the next book excited but worrying if it will live up to your expectations? Well, we were like that with The Untouchables. We wondered if the momentum, excitement, high energy, passion, mayhem and sheer craziness
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*365,000 tones of Nutella jars*

it has been exactly2 weeks, 2555 hours, 2 minutes and 43 seconds since I finished the untouchables and I still haven't gotten out of that head space. It took me awhile to collect my thoughts on the book and quite literally I have failed miserably, this book for me is a lot more then some words on a piece of paper it's like a life support. As a reader you dive into certain characters and stories and they just stick to you like a fond memory or a irreplaceable fee
If it ain't good I don't read it !
Seeing as I haven't even read the first book yet :)

Edit:
Fuckin A That moment when you go from excited to super excited. That's right I read the book bitchs
#speechless #boss as bitchs #ratchet ass moms #shit just got real.
I need this book today. Now.
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
4.5 ***insert gif below here*** Stars!!!!

***Review To Come***

Full review to come!!! Soon! :D

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:

Michelle
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In book two of the trilogy Liam and Mel’s story continues with some twists. The mother that she once thought dead has resurfaced, but it isn’t a loving reunion that she appears to be after. A contracted marriage was supposed to merge two families to the top of the mafia world, but is now threatening to be the very thing that can destroy them. Just as the Callahan’s finish one mafia family off, they have another one to battle. The Callahan’s rise to power is nearly complete, the white house in re ...more
✿kawehi.reviews
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via IndieSage PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

Untouchables1

The Untouchables was a great follow up from bk1. Set in a world filled of cunning, ruthless, and vindictive people, Melody has now sealed her fate as the wife of Liam and is feeling the full effect of what her (and his) choice entails.

Author J.J. McAvoy really revvy’s up the stakes as a lot is going on in this book, including-- a delicate marriage on the line, characters withholding key information, hidden motiv
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
♦ 5 "Win and Lose" Stars! ♦

To read my FULL REVIEW of the whole Ruthless People series CLICK HERE.

CHECK OUT MY BLOG HERE:
Lyndy Ann ♫
Jan 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery-crime
I have a Like/Dislike relationship with The Untouchables this is the reason I only gave it 3*.

I like even love the Callahan family, Liam and Mel together are hot and I love their banter "husband/wife" so cute and the rest of the family have grown on me the more I get to know them except Olivia (I hate Olivia, I hope she does not survive American Savages).

The reason I dislike it is all the violence, the shoot em ups, the fights etc, it's all a bit OTT for me like someone gets shot and after a cou
C.D.'s Canaries: The Untouchables (Ruthless People 2) BR 2/17/15 173 43 Feb 24, 2015 03:43PM
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway 1 17 Nov 05, 2014 04:25AM

• Explicit Detail (Explicit, #2)
  • Out of Plans (The Mercenaries, #2)
  • Armed and Dangerous (The IMA, #2)
  • The Score (The Russian Guns, #3)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Becoming Noah Baxter (Marked, #2)
  • Crow (Boston Underworld, #1)
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • Otherwise Occupied (Evan Arden, #2)
  • Cold-Blooded Beautiful (Beautiful, #2)
  • Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes, #2)
  • The Devil's Revenge (The Devil's Eyes, #2)
  • His Name Is Sir (The Power to Please, #3)
  • The Devil's Reprise (Devils, #2)
I’m a twenty-year-old something born in Montreal, Canada but currently living in Virginia for school. I would tell you want my major is however after two years I still have no idea what I’m doing.

So I’m a writer (duh that’s how you found me), movie enthusiast, and self-proclaimed chef. I love music even though I can’t sing or dance to save my life. (That doesn’t necessarily stop me but you’ve been

Ruthless People (4 books)
  • Ruthless People (Ruthless People, #1)
  • American Savages (Ruthless People, #3)
  • A Bloody Kingdom (Ruthless People, #4)
“Please file your complaint with the office of ‘I Don’t Give a Fuck’ and I’ll be sure not to get back to you.” 55 likes
“You’re sexy when you are mean.”
“I’m always sexy,” I whispered back.
He grinned. “You’re always mean.”
41 likes