Start by marking “The Intern, Volume 3 (The Intern, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Intern, Volume 3 (The Intern, #3)

The Intern, Volume 3

(The Intern #3)

I should’ve known.
I should’ve listened to my gut.
But I didn’t.
I listened with the wrong head.
And where did it get me?

Secrets.
Lies.
Deceit.

She embodied them all.
Deceived her way into my company.
Lied about who she was.
Kept secrets from me after convincing me I could trust her.

Those walls she tore down are back up in full force.

Cold.
Angry.
Unforgiving.

She was no longer my in
Published July 16th 2014 (first published July 15th 2014)

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

Volume 3 spans years.

I like the premise of the story but, as you can tell from my rating, I’m sad to say that in the end, the series didn’t suit me. I feel bad but, in equal measure, I've a need to be honest....

My thoughts
The writing didn’t work for me which, I think, resulted in me feeling a disconnection to the story and the characters.

I didn’t feel her anguish.

Certain elements just didn’t add up to me personally. I felt like Bentley and his team of people should've been more perceptive, afte
Brooke Cumberland
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
NOW LIVE ON AMAZON!!

➜Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1jwlMbu
➜Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/UbUPOK

Coming to B&N and iTunes soon!!

photo TheIntern_Vol3_Ecover_zps64a95cfa.jpg

photo 12_zpsfb8739ef.png

photo Unknown_zpse2d566f7.jpg
Clumsy Storyteller
this book was a series of misunderstanding between the two characters that will break your heart ! i'm so glad it has a happy ending :)

ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

☆☆☆☆☆ 5 I LOVE BENTLEY STARS ☆☆☆☆☆

INTERN3_1

One word to describe The Intern: Volume 3 is PERFECTION!!! I couldn’t wait to start this book and so I didn’t care that I started reading this book at 1am. I had to get my Bentley fix and devoured this book in one sitting. Once I was done reading this book, I was left with a BIG FAT SMILE on my face. They say the eyes are useless when the mind is blind and so Ms. Cumberland will open our eyes in this final ins
Alexis *Reality Bites*
REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
3.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult Romance
Full Review Posted 7-21-14

photo Theintern3finalcollage_zps3e05aaf0.jpg

The murder of a young girl’s father sends her searching for answers. When Cecila West applies to intern at Leighton Enterprises hoping to gain info about her father’s murder she has no idea what lays ahead. And one thing is for certain, she’s not exactly who she ‘claims’ to be.

Bentley Leighton has taken a position at his family’s company where he is supposed to one day take
Mandy
I loved this series so much! This was the absolute perfect ending to the series. It was fantastic! I love Bentley and Cici and after volume 2 I was really worried about how this story could be wrapped up and give me the ending I wanted but Brooke Cumberland nailed this - the ending was awesome and unexpected! So good! Highly recommend this series!!! It's sexy, hot, mysterious and has a little angst! Fantastic!!!!!
Sakura
Ceci’s internship at Leighton Enterprises is going strong but the deeper she gets in her relationship with Bentley, the more the guilt increases. At this point she’s head over heels in love with him, but knows her lies will never allow them to have more. She’s aware that her façade is bound to come crashing down and her real identity will reveal itself.
Even knowing that, she never realized just how much it was going to bring her world out of orbit.

“At first, I wanted to scream at myself for how
Screenshot_5

The final installment of The Intern starts off just where part two left off. Bently knows he's been betrayed but he doesn't know the reasons why. But he isn't really interested in learning the reasons why. Ceci just wanted to get to the bottom of her father's murder... she wanted closure - she never imagined that she'd fall in love in the process.

But walking away doesn't erase the memory of what they felt, time doesn't lessen the desire, the passion or the love.

Screenshot_9

One thing that I loved about t
Shweta Choudhary
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A perfect end! I am sad that it's over.I feel like I am coming back to reality now. I have been stalking Brooke the whole time during the first three books. Lol I bet she will be tired seeing me in her all her posts commenting!She is pretty amazing. My heart was pounding the whole time I was reading because I was so excited to know what will happen. I willed myself to slow down but I couldn't. Damn it. I one-clicked this as soon as I saw it's live and called my dad to say whether you go broke wi ...more
Rachael
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely the perfect ending to the series. It was definitely less about the sex in this book, now I love the sex but this was really more in the story which was PERFECT!! I felt every emotion while reading this book. Happiness, Anger, Loneliness, and Sadness. Be prepared for the mother of Ugly cries. And if you thought you needed Shamwow panties for the other two this one may call for more. Can't wait for Brooke's next book!!
Jensi
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Perfect story! I loved the ending to this three book set so much. It had all of the elements to hold you in including a childhood obsession that brought these two together. I saw them both grow in the story and suffer with it which Brooke conveyed so well, particularly using memories as well as time passing very well. She dud a wonderful job making me know and love these characters. This is a must read!
Fran
Jul 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Not exactly what I was expecting but it was still a sweet ending. :)
Tahsin
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
i had a few problems digesting everything that happened here, but i immensely enjoyed it nonetheless. love the storyline, albeit it's not what i'd typically go for.
Tantalizing
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
***Taps the screen on her Kindle and cries***

I patiently waited for this book to make it's way onto my Kindle. Okay, that was a lie. I wasn't patient at all. I was very impatient and I am not ashamed to say it. Brooke had me completely wrapped up in the world of Bentley and Ceci. I craved more and Brooke catered to my addiction.

The Intern: Volume 3 picks up right where Volume 2 left off. Bentley is pissed, I mean like Incredible Hulk pissed.

He just found out that everything he believed was a
Liezel Felix
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I’ve had all of Brooke Cumberland’s books on my kindle forever but never got to reading her work until this morning. And after finishing the entire “The Intern” series all throughout the day I find myself sitting her baffled, thinking “Why did it take me this long to finally read her work?” Ceci and Bentley’s story was just … all-consuming!

In the third book, Ceci leaves for college (for real this time). I expected her to be excited – beginning a new chapter in her life but she leaves sad and hea
Emily
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Omg what was that ending again!! I need the next one desperately. I don't think I can't wait till the 25th august!!

I love Bentley and Ceci sooo much and I love that Cora and Simon finally figured out their feelings for each other!!!

Another amazing book ms Cumberland!
Suzana
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!
Perfect conclusion to this short trilogy ...
Liked the first two books, but loved this one ...
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg there was SO much anxiety reading this one! It was GOOD anxiety, but anxiety none the less!

This was exactly what I needed when it came to this couple! It would be the perfect conclusion if there weren’t another novella directly after it. Typical Brooke...

But seriously! This one was FULL of tons of sexy and swoon worthy times it’ll demand all of your attention!
Alissa Evanson

Eeeeppp! This final book of The Intern was a bit different than I was expecting but so so good. It picks up right where the Intern 2 left off.Bentley is shocked to learn Ceci's true idenity and feels so betrayed and used from her lies. He cannot believe he let it happen again, let another woman take advantage of him to gain information. Throughout this book, Bentley struggles with his career choices as well as continues to battle his feelings for Ceci.

I have to say, I absolutely LOVE Bentl
Rebecca
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Don’t let one mistake keep you from taking on the world.

It’s such a great piece of advice, but what happens when that one error destroys two lives in the process. How can you battle everything humanity throws at you, when you would have to start by taking on yourself – the one person who took things too far and lost everything because of it?

This is the state Ceci finds herself in as The Intern, volume three begins.

Bentley knows the truth – or at least enough of it to figure out that everything t
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was seriously looking forward to reading this instalment of this serial series! It was the final one and I knew that everything was going to wrapped up! Plus, the ending of the last serial was the moment I had been waiting for and I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next! This serial was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I wasn't quite sure how it was all going to pan out, but the author did a fantastic job! I loved absolutely everything about the plot! There was a lot in it to ...more
Mara De Guzman
4 Bentley Stars!
ARC provided by the author for an honest review

Whew! This has been quite a ride from Volume 1 where Ceci pretended to be her older sister to get into Leighton Enterprises to Volume 2 where every lies and secrets unraveled and now… now… we see how Ceci and Bentley handled the deception and the mystery behind Ceci West’s secret.

Like with the first 2 installments, The Intern Volume 3 is full of charm, mystery, and steam! I enjoyed reading the time apart that these 2 stubborn charact
Dali
Jun 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
It's tortuously angsty, it's sexy and swoony. It also gives us the answers we were looking for.

In this third and last installment of the serial, Bently has found out the truth about Ceci. Perhaps not the whole truth but enough ugly parts to have him seething, drowning in feelings of betrayal and humiliation mixed with the undeniable ones of fondness, affection and attraction which leave him in turmoil.
“I’m living in a constant battle between wanting her and hating her.” ~ Bently

But Bently wasn’
Shayna
Brooke Cumberland, you genius you! The Intern serials has become one of those sexy, fast-paced reads that you just want to devour over and over again! It’s amazing just how much goodness Ms. Cumberland put in such small packages. Just like the first two in the series, I consumed this VERY quickly. I was so eager to see what would happen next between Ceci and Bentley after the bombshell was dropped in the previous book. And just like in Brooke Cumberland fashion, she kept me on my toes the whole ...more
Neilliza Swaffar
Jul 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

Wow! What a way to end the series, I got more than I expected. This is a 3 part series and everytime I finished a volume, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the next. I am so glad I read this series, Thanks Michelle. I love this series.

photo TheIntern3-Teaser1.jpg

This last volume, shows Bentley and Ceci go through emotions on how to feel about each other. They went through the pain of being apart and learned a lot from it. They learned that love is never perfect. That lo
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was one my favorite segment out of all 3! It had the most emotion and vulnerability packed into it. While the first 2 volumes give a lot of information about the steam and chemistry and playfulness between Bentley and Ceci, this one focuses on the aftermath. Let's face it, the truth was going to come out and Ceci wasn't going to be able to hide anymore. She handles it as maturely as possible, taking ownership of her deception but unfortunately not getting all the answers for her mission she ...more
SammiesBookBlog
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: all-in
Sigh...
I don't even know where to start. I am so happy and sad all at once. It was bitter sweet. I don't want this to end and PS- I feel like there is still ONE more book. We need to see what happens after that epilogue. But it was beautiful. I truly love this series. It is one of the best I have read and I love Ceci and Bentley. God do I love Bentley... I want to do dirty, dirty things to him ALL night long. Sigh.

Now back to the story. We leave off from part 2 and Bentley is PISSED and rightful
Miranda Whore
Review for The Intern: Volume Three by Brooke Cumberland

The Intern is a three part serial by Brooke Cumberland. This review is for Volume Three of the series … if you have not read Volumes One and Two you will want to read them prior to picking up Volume Three. There will be minor spoilers for the first two volumes and no spoilers for the third.

The Intern follows Cecilia on her journey to find out the truth about her father’s murder. Not getting any help from her mother, she takes things into h
Chrissy
Jun 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014, arcs, series
Complimentary copy provided by author for an honest review.

I have been impatiently waiting for this book to be on my Kindle, and as soon as it made it's way on there it took everything my power for me not to drop work and read it. Once I was able to read it, I don't think I moved, I sat on the bed and read Volume 3 from the beginning all the way to the end. It was the best of the series!

Again we pick up where Bentley and Ceci left off in Volume 2, but in this book we span a few years and get to
Ange from Cover to Cover Book Blog
The greatly anticipated conclusion to the Bentley and Ceci series is finally upon us! I was so excited to get started on this book and as always, Brooke didn’t let me down! Volume 2 left us with a cliffhanger from hell and I screamed and threw stuff! I needed more Bentley STAT! Thankfully, I didn’t have to wait long.

Volume 3 is different than the first two. We still have a very Alpha Bentley and a very determined Ceci, but in this book, Brooke takes us deeper into the characters. Volume 1 and 2

• Diesel
  • Ravenous
  • Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
  • The Student (The Professor, #2)
  • Revenge (White Collared, #3)
  • How Many Chances (Chances, #2)
  • Iron Cross (The Dartmouth Cobras #6)
  • Essentialism: Bridgette & Troy's Story (Life. Destiny. Fate., #3)
  • Clover
  • Cole (The Leaves, #2)
  • Steal the Night (Thieves, #5)
  • The Seduction 3 (The Seduction, #3)
  • The Seduction (The Marriage Diaries, #2)
  • When Ravens Fall
  • Keep Me Closer (Dangerous Tides, #2)
  • Dair (The Wild Side, #3)
  • SEX Unlimited: Volume 2 (Unlimited, #2)
  • Seduced by the Game
Brooke Cumberland is a USA Today Bestselling author who wears many hats on any given day. She also co-writes under the USA Today Bestselling duo pseudonym, Kennedy Fox with her literary soul mate, Lyra Parish. She lives in the frozen tundra of Packer Nation with her husband, 7-year-old wild child, and two teenage stepsons. When she’s not writing, you can find her reading love stories, listening to ...more

The Intern (3 books)
  • The Intern, Volume 1 (The Intern, #1)
  • The Intern, Volume 2 (The Intern, #2)
“You don't always get to chose who you love. Sometimes love chooses you and you just roll with it. Don't question love, or fate butts his ugly ass in and messes everything up.” 0 likes