Start by marking “Bunnies!!!” as Want to Read:
Bunnies!!!

Bunnies!!!

Story time for little ones has never been this exciting! When a friendly monster spots a group of bunnies in the woods, his delight is contagious. And when they're gone, how he misses them.

With bright illustrations and a simple text, this is the most fun type of read-aloud and one that mirrors most every toddler's emotional life.

"A diplomatic exploration of loving not wise
Published January 27th 2015 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Bunnies!!!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bunnies!!!

Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books

Kevan Atteberry combines a big, silly blue monster with several colorful, on-the-run Bunnies!!! for one fun read. Fun with Bunnies!!! :)

This fast paced hide, seek, and run story is about an enthusiastic, friendly monster looking for some hopping playmates. Will he ever find the Bunnies!!!? Will they ever stop long enough to see that our hero isn’t scary? He just wants to play. Hop on in and find out!

You need to put all your energy into reading this story. All you have! Your body, facial expressi
Amy
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Story time kids LOVED it, had me read it twice!
Jenn C
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Bunnies!
Bunnies?
Noooo bunnies?
BUNNIES!!!

I LOVED this book!!! The illustrations are adorable and bright and you must read the text without caring what anyone else thinks!
Melanie
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads
Kind of made me want to be a children's librarian, so I could read this for story time. Adorable monster with the best facial expressions and body language. Will be purchasing this for my nephew.
donna
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Read this with a 5-year-old who LOVED it!
Catherine
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, picture-books
First of all, the monster in this book is in the running for cutest monster ever.

photo IMG_20150408_115940536.jpg

Such a sweet little guy. He's just a little overly enthusiastic.

photo IMG_20150408_115952311.jpg

Okay, a lot enthusiastic.

photo IMG_20150408_120002262.jpg

Will the bunnies ever understand that he just wants to LOOOOOVE them? (Of course, they will. It's a children's book. And the ending is super cute.)
Sandra Guerfi
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
This was hysterical. The little monster in this book is walking through the woods when he spots ..... BUNNIES! No, not bunnies - BUNNIES! The bunnies on the other hand are not interested in being the monster's new found friends. As he searches for them everywhere he becomes sadder and sadder that he can't find them and the bunnies realize he just wants to play. Then little monster sees ... BIRDIES!!! Great comic read for toddlers and very colorfully illustrated.
Amy
Mar 06, 2015 added it
Shelves: j-picture-books
I feel like this book was written about me. This is exactly how I react to cute things. I'm also a multiple exclamation point user/abuser. Loved how it ended with "Birdies!!!"
Natverse
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is me and my bunny all the time.
Lucy
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
A day in the life of my 2 year old!
Meg
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
Definitely will be doing this one in storytime
Quaneisha Jones
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
> I think students will love the lively illustrations in this story and will be able to relate to the woes and emotions of the main bunny in the story
>I love the story because it represents the concept of friendship which is very important for students;
> The bunny in the story is very expressive and enthusiastic which gives you the opportunity as the teacher to get really animated with your voice and movements and children will love that and be more engaged with the story line
Tiffany May Ross
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: andis-shelf
This is a book about a Monster, who is on a walk in the woods and spots some bunnies, but he scares them off because he gets so excited- an action every kid reading this book, with access to wildlife, can relate to. This story is charming, easy to read aloud and is a huge hit with my three year old. The theme isn’t mind blowing nor are the illustrations but hey, the target audience here really likes this story, so 5 stars it is.
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely adorable. It's a great book to read to kids because
It teaches acceptance
It has really engaging pictures that are colorful and will keep children hooked and interested
It also had minimal text and expressive text, which will also keep children engaged in the plot and what is going to happen next.
Andrew
Little dialogue, larger than life VERY colorful illustrations show off this cute story about the world's kindest and friendliest monster who spots a group of bunnies in the woods, but without them, he's sad. Can they be friends?

Super cute story!

Great for young readers to read out loud to their grownups, also makes a very fast paced storytime too (could be great with puppets!)
Kelly
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens, read-aloud
Used for bunny themed storytime.

Bunnies, Bunnies! BUNNIES!!! Tells the tale of a monster who is enamored with bunnies. But with all the monster's enthusiasm the bunnies are timid and a bit scared. The monster is sad, but happily the bunnies eventually come around to be friendly with the monster. Until the monster discovers BIRDIES!

Perfect lead in to do the Birdie Dance during storytime!
Kelly
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There are some picture books where one can imagine cuddled up with a tot, reading a story, enjoying a good giggle and silliness. This is one of those books.

A little monster loves the things around him and bids them hello. But he especially loves...Bunnies!
Rachel Moore
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The monster keeps looking for the bunnies he spotted. When they are gone, he misses them. This book shows text is enlarged when a character is excited or yelling. At the end, the monster sees birdies and isn't excited about the bunnies anymore.
The Brothers
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rabbits, monsters
A monster cheerfully enters the wood, saying hi to everything he sees. Then he spies BUNNIES!!! and in his enthusiasm, scares them away. It takes a few more encounters and a sad monster for the bunnies to realize he just wants to play with them.

Very cute and silly illustrations.
Pam
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Funny illustrations and simple text share the story of a little monster enjoying his world. He wants to be friends but others aren't as sure. They all figure out how to play. A surprise ending that won't surprise adults who work with toddlers and preschoolers.
Erin Buhr
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a super simple, but hilarious board book. Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers, but also a great easy reader text for early elementary schoolers. I love books like this where the author is able to do so much with only a few words. Effective, impressive, and funny.
Kennedy Green
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is a great one for children to be exposed to. Although the words are somewhat simple, there is a clear theme that can be built upon. The pictures in this book are very vivid and help in telling the story, which makes for a high-quality book.
Lauren DeVore
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
-use to talk about inclusion/acceptance
-humorous, students will think it's hilarious
-engaging colorful illustrations
J
This book grabs kids' attention and keeps it.
Heather Lugar
Shelves: edrd-390
A great book to talk about acceptance. It is also is a great book to talk about the bunnies emotions. Great pictures!
Leslie McWilliams Marcy
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
simply hilarious - literally & sincerely.
Kayla Parker
-acceptance and inclusion
-emotions
-predictable
Sarah Brandt
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can use it to talk about acceptance and inclusion. You can use this book to talk about emotions. The kids can become familiar with it and read along quickly.
Nicole Darrow
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
Absolutely adorable. Enthusiasm can be a bit scary!
Heather
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An adorable little blue monster just wants to play with the bunnies! Cute illustrations and simple text; everyone in our family loved this sweet, funny story!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »