Start by marking “On Torn Wings (Dark War Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
On Torn Wings (Dark War Chronicles #3)

On Torn Wings (Dark War Chronicles #3)

A Hunter

Danielle is on a mission to take down a killer, when all signs point to vampire she recruits Orion to help. Bribing him with information on the Fae Queen who stole his crown takes her further into the supernatural world than she wanted. Working side by side, they start to realize there is more there than a forced work relationship, but Orion is still pining over th
Published July 7th 2014 (first published July 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about On Torn Wings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On Torn Wings

Karyn
Nov 07, 2014 Karyn rated it really liked it
This is the 3 book in the series. In this book, all the pieces of why there is an impending battle come together. This book also focuses on the relationship between Orion and Danielle. Orion is fae and Danielle is a hunter (she hunts down supernaturals that hurt innocent humans). This was my favorite of the 3 books (so far!). I enjoyed seeing the final pieces about the battle falling into place but I also was curious about Orion since book one.

All the characters from the previous two books play
Laurie Garrison
May 24, 2014 Laurie Garrison rated it really liked it
Fantastic addition to the series and for those of you who loves Orion this book should not be missed. I enjoyed reading this story and the characters, I love how the author opened Dani secrets and how she unfolds the plot.
As in each book of this series a reader always receives great action, romance and characters. I recommend this series to any PNR reader.
Naomi
Jun 12, 2014 Naomi rated it it was amazing
Full review @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

I have enjoyed this series so much, but On Torn Wings is definitely one of my favourites!! A lot of things happened in this book and I was often on the edge of my seat, wondering what will happen next! It was a thrilling, action packed and steamy read! What more can I want in a paranormal romance!!

Orion… he is such a great character to read about! He had a tough life when he was in the Fae world, but has made the right alliances since then. He is loyal and v
Tiffany
Oct 20, 2014 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
This was such a good book, I didn't put it down once I started reading it! I LOVE Dani! I really love how the characters in the third book in this series were developed and easily relatable but also there are the ones we love but hate at the same time, I can't wait for the next one! The further in I get the more I seem to want!
Beth Henry
May 21, 2014 Beth Henry rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Review to come! But I strongly suggest that you read this book as soon as its released!!!
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Oct 10, 2014 Fee (Ebook Addicts) rated it really liked it
**full review coming soon**
Jasmyn
Teagan is missing!!! This is not good news for the people in Lucius' territory. Orion, the fae with broken wings as distraught. Teagan was his charge and he is desparately searching for her. Lucius is slowly going crazy, and Danielle (the Hunter) finds herself stuck in the middle of it all. When her investiagion into dead humans leads her to Orion for help, she realizes that she may have just stepped into more than she can handle.

Danielle is a very strong person - and we learn more about her hi
Sara
May 28, 2014 Sara rated it it was amazing
A FANTASTIC addition to the series. This book literally leaves you begging for the next book. It was a great read. The romance draws you in, the drama pulls at you. The characters will make you laugh, and cry.
C.J. McKee
Jun 10, 2015 C.J. McKee rated it it was amazing
A.L. has taken paranormal romance novels to the next level. In this third of the series, which is my favorite so far, Orion, a fae with a haunted past interacts with Danielle, an unlikely human partner. She risks her job as a vampire hunter to partner with and later strike up a deeper connection to Orion. I love the fact that even Orion, with his powers and the fact he is fae, is also under Lucius' control in order to survive.

Since my genre tends to lean more toward fantasy, it was refreshing t
Sheryl
Oct 02, 2014 Sheryl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am giving this review for author A.L. Kessler. This is book 3 of the Dark Chronicles book series by the author.

Danielle has been under the supernatural radar so to speak for years, even though she is an Elite hunter. She has her secrets just like everyone else does but some are more shocking then others. Orion has been friends with Tegan for years and now someone has taken her. With the help of Danielle by his side, Orion is going after Tegan and his heritage.

This book has to be the best of th
Lucy
Jan 18, 2015 Lucy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-own
Amy, I love you, but your cliff hanger is pure evil!!!
KittyGrimm
Jun 06, 2015 KittyGrimm rated it it was amazing
I received ARC version of On Torn Wings for honest review.

On Torn Wings is the third book of the Dark War Chronicles.

The main focus in this book is on Orion; the Fae Prince who had lost his wings and Danielle who is the Hunter with secrets her own.

Though the main focus is on those two characters, the reader is being pulled more inside of the War between the Circle and other supernatural creatures. With Tegan being kidnapped; Lucius, the vampire leader of his area is starting to feel the effec
Alphapros
Alphapros rated it it was ok
Nov 11, 2016
Teresa Clark
Teresa Clark rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2015
S Mobley
S Mobley rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2014
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Chené
Chené marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Ashley Haines
Ashley Haines marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Ashley Haines
Ashley Haines marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Kaila
Kaila marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Heather Stanley
Heather Stanley marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Denise Austin
Denise Austin marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Eating Between
Eating Between marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Kristen Gough
Kristen Gough marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Jessica Mitchell
Jessica Mitchell marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Vonnie
Vonnie marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
jennifer findley
jennifer findley marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
RicardoV✰
RicardoV✰ marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Danyelle Wadsworth
Danyelle Wadsworth marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2015
Amberly Reilly
Amberly Reilly marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Tamara Friedman-de jager
Tamara Friedman-de jager marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jul 13, 2016
Alice Arnold
Alice Arnold marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2017
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2017
Sandra Knapp
Sandra Knapp marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Arksongbird
Arksongbird marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
A.L. Kessler is a paranormal romance and steampunk author residing in Colorado Springs. Since she was a teenager she's loved weaving stories and spinning tales. When she's not at the beck-and-call of the Lord and Lady of the House, two black cats by the names of Jynx and Sophie, playing with her daughter, or killing creepers and mining all the things with her husband, she's either reading, partici ...more
More about A.L. Kessler...

Dark War Chronicles (6 books)
  • The Touch of Night (DWC #0.5)
  • In the Light of the Moon (Dark War Chronicles #1)
  • Dance in the Moonlight (Dark War Chronicles)
  • Past Demons (Dark War Chronicles #4)
  • Dark War Chronicles: Short Story Collection One