Start by marking “Second Chance at Forever (Forever, #2)” as Want to Read:
Second Chance at Forever (Forever, #2)

Second Chance at Forever

(Forever #2)

What would you do if given a second chance?
To right a wrong from your past?
A wrong that should have never happened.
A wrong that haunts you every day?
Would you stop at nothing to reclaim the one person you built your entire future around?
Hell YES! YOU WOULD!
Walker Reed, has everything a man could desire.
POWER. SUCCESS. WEALTH.
What he didn’t have was Reese Mitchell.
The
ebook
Published July 15th 2014 by Mary A. Wasowski (first published July 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Second Chance at Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Chance at Forever

Start your review of Second Chance at Forever (Forever, #2)
Chris- Bookaddict
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh I should of never waited this long to read this series!!! Onto book 3 I go <3 <3
Juany
Jul 23, 2014 rated it liked it
2.5 STARS - So much potential but needs editing. I can't count how many times Reese and Walker's story is retold, and retold, and retold...
Ren
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I thought I would try something different with this review. My memory is so shoddy and I'm always left with lack luster reviews since I forget half the crap I wanted to say. This book deserves every glorifying moment and I hope I do it some justice. I finished book one on Monday and felt this overwhelming NEED to read this one as soon as possible. I'm not normally a marathon reader but Reese and Walker's story touched my soul so deeply that I had to have it. I was prepared to beg for it and was ...more
JC82
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars!

And the story continues and boy does it get even more intense.

So this is book two of the Series and it has been 17 years since book 1. Book 1 left us with both Walker and Reese devastated and apart and both Walker and Reese moving on with their lives never knowing the genuine truth behind the irrevocable and uncaring forces that tore their love apart.

Walker has suffered even more loss but has also gained a shining light in his life. BUT he is still missing the one person that could
Tami Talbert
May 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Second Chance at Forever is book two in Mary Wasowski’s amazing Forever series. There are so many incredible things to say about book two I just don’t know where to begin. When we left off at the end of book one, the lives of both Walker and Reese had been decimated by his interfering and intrusive father. Second Chance at Forever brings us back into both of their lives but it is now 17 years later. Although in their minds Walker and Reese had both made the decision to try to move on with their ...more
Tami Talbert
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mindy Guerreiros
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! What to say about Second Chance at Forever (SCAF)???

Well, it all started out when we first met back in February. It was an instant connection with Forever. From the moment I first laid my eyes on that beautiful cover, I just knew I'd be amazed by what was inside.

All my friends told me how much I'd love it. It was just one of those things I needed to see for myself and I'm so happy I did. Peer pressure is very rewarding when it comes to recommendations!! ;) ;)

When I stared at all the
Angela
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Heaven! oh yes, I'm in heaven! i don't know what others words can i say about "Second Chance at Forever",my dictionary is very limited compared to the feelings that flow inside of me!

When i've read the first book in the "Forever" series, i was very upset about the tragic ending of the story! I'm really a "born romantic" and i can't bear separations!
I've hated Walker for not having fought for Reese and for having let "Evil" Phillips win!

In this Second book My Walker has become my White Knight !!
Tanya Vought
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I was shocked and saddened at the end of book 1. I was hurt and in anguish for both Walker and Reese... and wanted to hurt Mary for having 17 years go by. (I love ya Mary <3)

Needless to say, book 2 (Second Chance at Forever) IS amazing! It doesn't matter that 17 years went by... Walker and Reese are still electric and amazing together with a few amazing surprises along the way!

Halos Horns
Aug 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sarah Nickles
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
Mary has picked up perfectly. This book experiences love, loss, forgiveness and acceptance. Learning to accept the things you can’t change and to move forward given the chance.

Second Chance at Forever takes you on Walker and Reese’s journey toward another chance. A second chance at a life that was stolen from them, a love that was torn apart and a future that was meant to be. Feelings between Walker and Reese have never died. The feelings that we saw in the first book come right back.

I really
Tara Marie
Jul 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
So there will be spoilers read this review with caution!!

Sexy, heartwarming and hot sex!!

When I was first given Forever by Mary A Wasowski, I fell in love, I was heartbroken and totally shattered by the ending. Wow the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers happens in book 1. Now the wait is over and I fell even more in love with Walker and Reese. Their story continues 17 years after the destruction and shock that book one left us in. Walker's son, Jackson is now a senior in high school, walker is a
Evette
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Holy hell, when Mary writes a sequel she don’t play!!

Love, LOVE Walker. So alpha, determined and honest. Reese as well, but damn 18 years and she’s still afraid. Her run, hide and waffling drove me a bit crazy, but FINALLY she saw the light.

Wanted to knock the crap out of Samuel-even knowing his devastation with losing Reese, he still acted as if she was a possession that he kept trying to pi$$ on (or f*c#) to claim.

I have to admit that while at first I adored Riley and Jackson
W. Ferraro
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 amazing sexy stars!!

Walker, where have you been all my life? Another home run for Mary Wasowski. The second installment in the Forever Series delivered every bit of the sultry, erotic romance tale that its predecessor did and much more. The story of Walker and Reese continues and makes you believe in soulmates. For the span of almost twenty years these two have never been able to fill the void left empty by the other and then the stars align and bring them back together in the most peculiar
Nancy Metsch
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved a second chance at forever!!! If possible it was even better then Forever!!
Walker Reed has been living a very successful life in California with his 18 yr old son Jackson. He has taken his father company and has made it even better. The only thing still missing Resee Mitchell.
Jackson's son will be graduating high school this June and will be attending N.Y.U with his girlfriend Riely.
Jackson is going too New York with his father so he can meet Riely and her mother....The meeting is
Jennifer Oloughlin
Jul 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reese and Walker finally unite after 17 years apart.
Things can never bee smooth sailing.
Walker is on a mission to get Reese back once and for all. He makes sure to confront everyone who ever stood against him and took Reese from him.
Reese is trying to navigate her pending divorce, starting a relationship with Walker again, and loving her daughter, who is going through a hard time with her parents divorcing, and finding out her mom used to date her boyfriend's dad.
Tons of ups and downs....
Marsha
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Second Chance at Forever by Mary A Wasowski is book 2 in the Forever Series and it is a MUST read. The characters have been through so much in their separate lives that it is heartbreaking and inspiring when they finally get a reset. I love all of these characters so much. Wasowski writes them as if we have been friends out whole lives. She has again brought out the sad and happy tears. Very well done indeed. I love getting all the different points of view. I also love that Lila is always right. ...more
C.L. Bentham
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Firstly apologies to Mary for only just getting around to this review! WOW...still love Walker & Reece, actually THAT'S never going to change!! Adored book one, and adored book two. The ending of book one scared the crap out of me as to what was going to happen all these years later, but as usual, Mary didn't disappoint! :D Beautifully written, and roll on installment three!! Well done once again Mary! Mwah!
Stephanie Snider
This book is amazing ! All of your books Mary are amazing !! I'm so excited to read each & every one of them !!!! Keep 'em coming ma'am!!!!

Thanks for all the hard work you put into each and every book !!!!
Tammy
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second Chance at Forever

5 stars. Reese and Walker's love story is just so beautifully written and the storyline is getting more intense. I love Riley and Jackson, and I would love a book of their own. This is a must have buy it you won't be disappointed.
Darla
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Seriously loving this series!!! I am completely loving Walker & all his sweetness!!! Riley and Jackson's story was such a sweet little bonus!! My only problem...even though I understand it...is the time loss that hurts my heart!!!
Minibelle
Jul 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Claudine Van
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, I think Walker is so sweet. This book was so sad, a lot of time lost I hope that book 3 is as riveting.
Nicole
3 stars

I had to take my rating down as soon as it became the h fault her husband beat her. No, I don't do that. The end just glossed over that part of course.
Rina Smith
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Had to go back to the first book to refresh my memory of all that took place leading up to this book. Wow I had forgotten the twisted manipulation. This conclusion was worth the read!
Tabitha Bangert
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally

Finally they got to find each other again. I hope this time they get to have their happy ending. This is a great couple and I love them a lot.
Aideen Phelan
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh Mary you out did yourself with this book. I loved it. Can't wait for the third book. Here's hoping it will be out soon.
Dorothy
Apr 30, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely

Terrible. Needs a complete rewrite. Has the author ever considered the concept of an outside editor? Please, fo all our sakes, do so.
Tanya Vought
Aug 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This second book will blow your mind. The unique twists and how Walker and Reese meet again is brilliantly done!
Sarah Nickles
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews-done

I really

• Happily ​Ever After (Cinder & Ella #2)
  • Rescuing the Bad Boy (Second Chance, #2)
  • Cinder & Ella (Cinder & Ella, #1)
  • Wife by Arrangement (The Italian Grooms #1)
  • Tangled (Tangled, #1)
  • The Assistant
  • Then You Happened
  • Then We Happened (Happened Series, Book 2)
  • Finding Cinderella (Hopeless, #2.5)
  • The Duke's Virgin (Filthy Rich Royals)
  • Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)
  • A Beautiful Mistake
  • The Avery Shaw Experiment (Science Squad, #1)
  • The Bookworm Meets The Prince
  • Tapping the Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Something Inside
  • Virtue and Vice
  • Midnight Sun Part 2
Mary A. Wasowski is a Best Selling Author who writes adult contemporary romance. Captivating and inspiring readers one book at a time.

Mary loves creating sexy alpha book boyfriends for you to swoon over. When she is not writing her happily ever after stories, she is an avid reader of all romance titles. A romantic at heart, she shares her zest for life with her husband, Henry, and their three

Forever (5 books)
  • Forever (Forever, #1)
  • Our Forever Promise (Forever, #3)
  • Happily Forever After (Forever, #4)
  • Forever More (Forever #5)