Start by marking “My Forever (Infinite Love #2)” as Want to Read:
My Forever (Infinite Love #2)

My Forever (Infinite Love #2)

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  183 Ratings  ·  109 Reviews
Madalynne
Life can be cruel and unexpected, ripping your heart out when you least expect it. You never think it can be you and then it happens and you’re left to pick up the pieces of your broken life. I was grieving, understandably so, each stage pushing me further and further from him. There was never a doubt in my mind that Parker and I were soul mates. No one had ever m
Published May 18th 2014 (first published July 17th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about My Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Forever

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Kira Adams.)

Madalynne…
“There was never a doubt in my mind that Parker and I were soul mates. No one had ever made me feel the way he did, and I didn’t want them to.”

Parker…
“She was the girl of my dreams. It was the most amazing feeling in the world being in love with your best friend.”

This was a romantic story about two young lovers who had to find a way back to each other when life got in the wa
♥Booklish Reviews♥
ARC kindly given by author in exchange for honest review

I did some research before reading this book, just so I could be fair in my review. This book originally started out on Wattpad before entering the big arena.

This is a YA novel, which I don't typically read. (See review policy on my website/blog.) But I figured I would give it a shot since the New Adult section seems to be lacking severely at the moment.
My Forever is about a girl (Mady) and a guy (Parker.) They've been dating for 3 year
Abbie
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first one, but it was still a decent read.

I really liked Madalynne in Learning to Live, so I was looking forward to reading this one to see more of her and Parker.
She was still a likable character, and her and Parker's relationship was still cute, but at times, I did find her annoying. I could understand why she was acting the way she was though.

The ending was nice, and I'm glad that everything worked out.

I'm looking forward to book three.
Ajs  Book Reviews
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Maddy and Parker have known each other since they were little and they have also been in a relationship for over 3 years. Life's toll had challenged not only their lives; but their relationship as well. The loss of both their brothers, Parker's online friend, Maddy's parents arguments and the future.

Their love is tested many times. When Parker leaves for basic training, he is a single. Maddy goes to her family's house in Hawaii to clear her head. She meets Lee. He is the complete opposite of Par
Amy  Crull
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given this for an honest review. This was a very sweet romantic book. Parker and Maddie have both endured hard aches in their lives, both losing their brothers. During each time, they pushed each other away but always got back together. Their love was unbreakable, they were soulmates. Throughout it all, they find out who they really are and how to accept their friends. Parker decides to join the army, while Maddie isn't exactly thrilled about the idea(her brother died in action)and runs aw ...more
Kira Adams
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This was the first book I ever wrote, over twelve years ago. I had a fascination with crafting the perfect boyfriend, and so Parker Grant came to be. As time went along though, I realized that being imperfect is endearing.

Madalynne was always subconsciously modeled after me; stubborn and bullheaded. I knew people were either going to love her or hate her, similar to me--no middle ground...but I accepted that as I continued to craft their love story.

Unfortunately cheating happens everyday in the
Josie
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
**Given by the author in exchange for a honest review **

I have to say I really enjoyed this story, I won't get into the whole description as there are plenty in the other reviews.

I always love POF stories, it makes it easier to understand both sides. I think it made it easier to feel what Maddie and Parker both went through, good and bad. Although I will say I was annoyed with Maddie during the Hawaii part, maybe because I felt for Parker more at that time.

Overall, very well written, great stor
Natalie
May 29, 2018 rated it liked it
My Forever By Kira Adams Book 2 in the Infinite love series.

This book is about Madalynne and Parker's relationship and their POV’s on the hurt, pain, and anguish they both go through. We first hear about Madalynne and Parker in Book 1 Learning to live. Maddy and Parker have known each other all their lives, Maddy was the girl next door and they didn’t start dating until their teens.

The story hits on bereavement, emotional destruction, infidelity as well as love and passion and how two people can
Lustful Literature
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
**JOSIE'S REVIEW**

This is my first time reading a novel by this author. I normally do not read YA novels, but I am glad that I got the opportunity to read this one. My Forever is a remarkably written novel. The story is about how two people in love, can easily be torn apart by distance, life choices and lack of communication. I loved that the author shows readers that people react differently to grief and loss and that it can change a person. Not only was this book emotional, heart wrenching and
Tricia
MY FOREVER BY: KIRA ADAMS
     My Forever is the second book in the Infinite Love series. I was pretty excited to see Madalynne be the star of the show in this book. Her along with her long time beau Parker. In the beginning they had every appearance of being the perfect couple...

Then something tragic happened, Madalynne's brother died. While it was dramatic enough of a story line, and the ensuing rifts between the Disney like couple were completely understandable, grief does crazy things to
Liv
Jun 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Overall: I found this book to be a light and easy read. I enjoyed the beginning of the book the most, but I had a few complaints as it progressed. There were some random time jumps in the book, like one chapter would be homecoming, and the next would be months later without letting you know how long it had been. There was also a lot of repetition in the book, for example Mady struggled through her brother's death and the next chapter it would remind you of how Parker helped her, and then three c ...more
Victoria
Dec 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Originally posted at Revenge of the Feels

*Thank you to the author for providing me with an eARC in exchange for a honest review.

My Forever is an amazing novel that tells the story of how two people in love can be tear apart by time and distance but hey, there’s a saying that love conquers all!

This is truly a wonderful novel that shows just how time and distance apart can be brutal to even the most in-love couple but also, how love can be the only thing that keeps them alive when reality becomes
Stephenee
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
* I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. *

Author Kira Adams is a new to me author that I am now thoroughly hooked on - this book was amazing! It was written so well that I felt like it was real, almost like a true story that she was telling others about. This book was full of emotion, love, patience and confusion and every bit of it felt real. I found myself laughing, crying and feeling heartbroken right along with Parker and Madalynne. And then there was Lee....who I
Joanne Thompson
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Candiefloss
Dec 15, 2014 rated it liked it
My forever - 3 stars

*I was gifted a copy of this book from the author, as well as the next book in the series, in exchange for an honest review*

The story follows the on-off relationship of Madalynne and Parker. Best friends for a long time, they have been in a relationship for the past three years - both virgins, both stubborn, both have suffered loss.

This is YA, and it's blatantly obvious. The two main characters are still in school, their actions and emotions are still immature and their rel
Katherine
Jul 28, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-reviewing
ARC was given in return for an honest review.

Review on Author:
The writing itself was a little too jumpy for me and kind of lost me here and there. I found myself re-reading a paragraph or two cause I thought I missed something. The story starts off in the middle and jumps back to the past to only then return to the present and then it jumped within days to what happens next. Kind of made me dizzy. I wished for a better flow of the story.

Review of Story:
Honestly for a YA book, it wasn't a bad re
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author for review and I am so glad I did. I haven’t come across Kira before and I must say it was a very enjoyable read.
After losing her brother, Madalynne’s life spirals out of her control. Parker, her boyfriend, understands the place she’s in as not long before he was there himself. Having lost his own brother to suicide years earlier, Parker understands that she is still grieving.
Parker, he has had the support of his online friend, Jacqueline (which M
Natalie
Sep 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Madalynne Johnson has loved Parker since the moment they met at 4 years old, now a senior in high school, they have been together for 3 years, testing their relationship with the loss of both of their brothers, Madalynne's to a roadside bomb whilst fighting for their country. Finally stronger than ever, their love for each other is truly put to the test when Parker announces his decision to join the army.
Leaving to start training, Parker is determined to hold on to Madalynne, knowing that they
Serenity
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Love is there for Madalynne and Parker. Those two have together for a while now and are about to finish school and start their lives together. Plus there is an anniversary coming up and it was perfect and romantic.

It wasn't so peachy at first. Madalynne had actually pushed Parker away during a tough time and Parker wouldn't have that. He was there for her and able to piece her heart and show her this amazing side of him and things started to get better. They both lost a brother and have their o
Tracy Trixy
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book was provided by the author for an honest review

So first things first, this is a YA book which means that these characters are essentially kids!
I'm not gonna detail everything that happens because you can read the blurb for that, but I will say that I enjoyed this book and I really enjoyed seeing the world through the eyes of the teenagers.
Maddy and Parker faced loss, and parental issues, and while they took their time to deal and find one another again, ultimately they did.
The intr
Kristen Cansler
Jul 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r2r, blog-review
I'm not going to lie. I always wonder how it'll go whenever I pick up a book by an author I've never read before. I had that moment with My Forever. But it didn't last long. Very quickly, Adams pulled me into her world. Madalynne and Parker became very real very quickly. I had intended to take my time reading My Forever, but I couldn't help but speed through it in almost one sitting.

I felt a lot of sympathy for Parker and Madalynne. They're both dealing with a lot of raw grief, and that's som
Susan
Sep 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was given this book by the Author for a honest review. This is a YA book, I read all type books so I'm not particular about it, with that being said this book was one of the best written YA books I've read. The fact that everything in the story had meaning and wasn't just put there to make the word count go up speaks volumes.
Now as far as the characters, Maddy was young and in ways trying to find herself. She had been in love with the same guy Parker for her whole life, tragedy and life got I
Naye
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a ARC for my honesty....

Parker and Maddie have both endured hard aches in their lives, both losing their brothers. During each time, they pushed each other away but always got back together. Their love was unbreakable. Throughout it all, they find out who they really are and how to accept their friends.

Parker lost his brothe
Renee
Aug 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
IM NOT a Jacqueline fan but I love Parker and Maddy. Lee is the lime in my Corona yummy

Grief and the service of our armed forces are at the center of this story. The author tells a tale that is heartbreaking good. I felt this family was in desperate need of help. Poor Madalynne. When her brother is killed she changed a great deal with her future goals now not so clear, Mady needs to grieve. This loss coupled with the teen angst had me really emotional. Maddy and Parker are now facing a huge batt
E.J. Logan
Oct 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Kira I finally found the time to read your novel and I really enjoyed it.

Parker was such a sweetie though the whole thing with Jackie was a little upsetting. I know I wouldn't want my boyfriend talking with a girl he obviously had more than friendship type feelings for. But he never acted on them well until things were definitly over, so that's what counts.

As for Maddy I conected well with her and yes she was getting drunk and kissing guys but she was just trying to find a way to block out the
Alexandra
Jun 08, 2015 rated it liked it
***I received a free copy of this novella in return of an honest review***
**WARNING; CONTAINS SPOILERS**

The second book in the Infinite Love series is all about Parker and Maddy, the power couple of their local high school. The friends who became each others sweethearts. Both have suffered great loss and worked hard to find their way back to living life.

When Parker announces that he is going to join the army, something that got Maddy's brother killed, she is devastated and decides to spend her s
Agatha Gaa
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-anon
This book literally had me on the verge of tears more than once and my heart racing more than half the time. I was forced to put it down for I was told I had to eat but it was amazing. Some love stories are predictable and boring but this. This book was real. Full of emotion and confusion. I also really enjoyed the fact that it was told in four? different perspectives. It made the main characters and the secondary characters come to life. It made them round and real.

Maddy and Parker just belon
Erin McKinley Carnevale
Oct 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was gifted this book by the author for an honest review.

This is a 4.5 star review.
The writing was amazing and the story had my eyes glued to my kindle until I was done. This story also had me conflicted in some parts and this probably has to be the first book I read where I didn't want a HEA. Maddy drove me nuts at times with her indecisiveness and with Parker having to deal with that amongst other things, she should have been worshipping the ground he walked on. I understand grief, I even un
Karyn
Dec 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a great story about young love and the joy, angst, and sadness that can go with it.

I love the relationship between Maddy and Parker. Parker is the boyfriend that every girl in high school wants. Maddy has him and pushes him way but he does not give up on her. Ever.

My Forever showed how Maddy and Parker’s love grew as they did and as their lives changed and how they fought to save one another. There were many times in the book that I found myself yelling for the characters not to do some
Ash ♡
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Lunangelique
  • Brilliant Disguise (The Charlie McClung Mysteries, #1)
  • Scavenge (A Smoldering Christmas Novella 1.5)
  • Beneath His Darkness (Healing Hearts, #3)
  • Houston
  • Zach (Torey Hope: The Later Years, #3)
  • Beauty's Curse
  • Shades of Sydney (A Sydney West novel #1)
  • To Love Again (Repaired Hearts, #1)
  • The House Of Crimson & Clover Box Set Volumes I-IV: A House of Crimson & Clover Boxed Set
  • Double Dare
  • The Scionless House (The Scion Legacy, #0.5)
  • Sublime Wreckage
  • Stolen Innocents (Shadow, #2)
  • Absolute Love (Absolute Series, #1)
  • Finding Strength
  • Waiting to Lose (The Contest #2)
  • Used
Krista Pakseresht has always been a dreamer, from the first time she opened her eyes. Creating worlds through words is one thing she is truly talented at. She specializes in Young adult/New adult romance, horror, action, fantasy, and non-fiction under the pen name Kira Adams.

She is the author of the Infinite Love series, the Foundation series, the Darkness Falls series, and the Looking Glass serie
More about Kira Adams

Infinite Love (4 books)
  • Learning to Live (Infinite Love, #1)
  • Beautifully Broken (Infinite Love #3)
  • Against All Odds (Infinite Love #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“I had always been in love with Parker—but I was finally falling back in love with him. It felt good and it felt right.” 2 likes