Start by marking “Spider-Girl Presents Fantastic Five: In Search of Doom” as Want to Read:
Spider-Girl Presents Fantastic Five: In Search of Doom

Spider-Girl Presents Fantastic Five: In Search of Doom (MC2)

3.47  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Meet the FF of the future and uncover their ominous past The Torch, the Thing and the rest fight new versions of old foes in their effort to rebuild Marveldom's First Family Guest-starring Spider-Girl and A-Next's Stinger Collects Fantastic Five #1-5.
Published September 20th 2006 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Spider-Girl Presents Fantastic Five, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spider-Girl Presents Fantastic Five

Adam Graham
Jan 08, 2013 rated it it was ok
This book, like the Spider-girl books was sent in Marvel's MC2 Universe. It's fifteen years in the future and so things have happened to characters and teams. Thus the Fantastic Four has seen some roster changes. Gone: Sue Richards. In: Ms. Fantastic (Lyja) and Psylord (Franklin Richards) with a Reed Richards powered robot called, "Big Brain."

I've gone back and forth between a 2-star rating and a 3-star rating for the book because there are some great features. Spider-girl does show up in Issue
Nerdish Mum
Dec 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
A collection of very good stories. I'm not going to lie, I'd never heard of this Fantastic Five and I think this was a good introduction for me to them. I do feel a little cheated though as it's titled "Spider-Girl presents..." I presumed she would actually be in it more than 3 or so pages and as more than just a filler part of a story
Dwayne Keller
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was ok
This version of the Fantastic Four (or Five or Six....) just doesn't do anything for me. The stories were ok but that was it.
James Bowman
Aug 28, 2015 rated it liked it
I liked it well enough, though I can see why it didn't catch on. (B)
B
Dec 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: borrowed
I didn't think this alone was tremendous. But it did a really good job tablesetting. I'd like to see a lot more of what happens (minus the infinite stream of tyros.)
Angela
Feb 20, 2011 rated it it was ok
A big disappointment. Not as good as other Earth 2 stuff, only saving grace is a lovely scene with Mr and Mrs Fantastic.
Allen Wright I & Worst
Lisa
Mar 24, 2017
Kelly
May 04, 2017
Tom DeFalco is an American comics writer and editor, well-known for his association with Marvel Comics and Spider-Man.
More about Tom DeFalco...

MC2 (1 - 10 of 32 books)