Start by marking “Life After College: Ten Steps to Build a Life You Love” as Want to Read:
Life After College: Ten Steps to Build a Life You Love

Life After College: Ten Steps to Build a Life You Love

Whether employed or not upon completing their college degree, most people experience a significant "culture shock" while transitioning from student to professional life. In Life After College: Ten Steps to Build a Life You Love, authors Tori Randolph Terhune and Betsy A. Hays show recent, and not so recent, college graduates what they can do to successfully transition into ...more
Published May 1st 2014 by Rowman & Littlefield Publishers (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Life After College, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life After College

Melody
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Really basic book about young adults and how to learn life skills. You'd be better off without it though. Do you really need a book to tell you that living with a roommate is cheaper and better for your social life? To be careful when you online date? Be nice to your coworkers? The money part was helpful, but I learned a lot of what to do and what not to do after college through trial and error. Glad I just checked this out from the library and skimmed it and didn't actually buy it.
Amanda
Jul 19, 2015 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the parts of the book that concerned money, finances, routines, and ways to stay ahead in your field but some of the information was just common sense. I was expecting a bit more with this book. It was still a good read, even if it had information I felt like I've already figured out.
Kathleen
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Encouraging without being too preachy. I liked that there were two authors of different ages to give different experiences and perspectives. I gave it 4 stars because I skipped around the book a lot and didn't read a lot of it in depth.
Kylie
Jul 28, 2014
Bradley
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: year-2017
I'm at that halfway mark in my higher education journey so it's time I sit down and figure out what I want out of the piece of paper I'm striving towards. This is a great starter guide.
Ashley
May 01, 2015
Lauren
rated it it was ok
Mar 10, 2016
Anna
rated it did not like it
Sep 18, 2015