Start by marking “Lost Until You” as Want to Read:

(Until You #1)

Book 1- Until You Series
Brax & Jazz's Story
***Please Note***
Each book in the Until You series is based off of two different characters and can be read as a standalone.

They had it all. There wasn't anything they could do to make their lives better. Their relationship was thriving. Their daughter was perfect. The adoration they had for one another was indescribable. They
Published November 22nd 2014 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Lost Until You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost Until You

Start your review of Lost Until You
Beverly
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 - 4 Stars

This book has a very unique twist and the author has requested no spoilers be listed, even if hidden, so my review will be pretty vague.

Jazz and Brax have had a story book relationship. They met the day of her high school graduation, two years older Brax was already in college, but he knew what he wanted and began pursuing her immediately. They had their ups and downs over the years, but for the most part Brax has been this perfect guy who helps her achieve her dreams, loves her
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jazz thought her life was perfect; she had a loving husband and beautiful daughter, wonderful friends and family, and yet she didn't realize her "perfect world" was about to come crashing down…

When she met Brax Sorrentino, there was an instant connection and she knew he was it for her. Seeing they love she has for Brax melted my heart because I know how it feels to love someone so fiercely and how they become your everything.

Brax knew from the moment he laid eyes on Jazz that she was the one,
Renee at Book Happiness
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review.. I have to say that I was completely blown away by this book. I think I fell in LOVE with Brax in the very first couple of chapters.

Jazz and Brax have been married for a bit and have a beautiful daughter together and life just seems about perfect for the two of them until some shocking news threatens to tear this couple and their love apart!!!

This book is not what you expect it to be and the story is an emotional roller- coaster that you don't really think
Tanya Turner/ Sugar Shack Book Blog
OMG!!!! First let me just say I love me some Brax!!!! Oh holy hotness! Jamie you have outdone yourself with this book! I laughed, I swooned and I bawled my eyes out. I was so invested in these characters and their undying love for each other. Just the sweetest ever and then boom!!! Yeah a few choice words left my mouth and the kindle may have been thrown but I held on. Without a doubt something I never saw coming. I must say it was Epic! Two amazing people, deeply in love, fighting their way ...more
Pamela Davis
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
J.R. Grant has out done herself with this story. I loved everything about it. Beautiful love story and some very intense HOTNESS! I fell in love with Brax and his undying devotion to Jazz. They had it all, nothing could be better for them, nothing could come between them...so they thought. I never saw it coming. This was a true test... I couldn't put it down...I loved Shattered Promises but this story moves her writing to the next level....
A.J. Reads
Have you ever read a book that makes you mad that you wasted your time finishing it? Worst heroine of my life, oh my god. 1 star for basically 3/4 of a book being completely repetitive.
Three Chicks
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Heartfelt Stars!

Review by Jen Hagen

This is my second book that I have had the pleasure of reading of Ms. Grant’s. She writes with flow and beauty, allowing the reader to experience the same emotions as the character.

Brax and Jazz have been together for 5 years. Brax has had to adjust his life plans as a career-ending injury blew his chance at the NFL. Once he picked himself off the poor-me wagon, he was able to get his life back on track, which included Jazz being part of it. Brax and Jazz
Kayla and Kristy- My Person's Books
Lost Until you, Sorrentino Brother series, Book 1

Jaz’s life turned around the day she found a permanent foster home with someone who cared enough to take her in. Jumping from school to school and constantly being an outcast left her with no friends. All that changed the day she met Kim, not only did she gain a best friend it also lead to her meeting Brayden and his entire family. The Sorrentinos were a friendly family welcoming Jaz with open arms. Brax could see more to Jaz and was smitten from
Amy Callahan
Mar 16, 2015 rated it liked it
When the whole Sorrentino family decided to love and accept Jazzy they did so for better or for worse. This was Jazz and Brax’s turn to be happy in life and love. It was the Sorrentino’s time to grow and flourish as a family. None of them could believe that they would be tested so quickly. Now it was time to see how strong the bonds were to keep them together and let that life together grow.

Jazz and Brax came from two totally different backgrounds and seemed to click right away. Whether it was
Gretchen Anderson
I absolutely loved this book!!! JR Grant writes amazing stories, but this one is one that will pull at your heart strings. I can not even begin to imagine being put into the situation that Brax and Jazz are thrown into. The twist and turns that this story takes will have you praying that the better man wins is the only way I can think to even list this.

The strength that Jazz has is amazing because if I was thrown the curve balls that she is I would totally lose my mind, worthless is better way
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
4 Stars

Such a sweet, sweet heart wrenching story. I can not wait to see what the future hold for the rest of the Sorrentino Boys!

Jazz and Brax have the perfect life. After a life filled with heartache, Jazz finally has her happily ever after. But as we all know it never stays good if it is too good to be true. When Jazz starts digging into her past her happy little walls come tumbling to the ground.

I enjoyed this break from the regular storylines I have been reading lately. This wasn't about
Jean
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Brax and Jasmine started a beautiful loving relationship while in college and they were inseparable. They supported each other through good and bad times. They married and had a beautiful daughter. Things appeared to be perfect. But...... things were about to change...

Brax had a strong family background with lots of brotherly love, while Jazz was raised in foster care. When she decides to seek out information on her birth parents, Brax and Jazz's world is turned upside down! I loved the
Cindy Driscoll
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!! Jazz and Brax have a love you wouldn't believe but when there world is turned upside down that love is tested. This is one you don't want to miss reading. Jamie you did it again and can't wait to read more of this series.
Kelley - Romancing the Pages
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC copy received for honest review.

Great story, overall.

The first half I struggled to get through but once I got past a certain point I really enjoyed the story. It is well written and all together a great read. Looking forward to the rest of the books.
Jecca
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

BUT before I say anything else I just need to say...I was not expecting that at all!

Jazz had a rough life before Brax came along. There was nothing good about her past, she never had a home or place
Tina
Oct 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review. I'm gonna try really hard to review this with out giving away any spoilers. Which I think is gonna be really hard, but I'm gonna try. We meet Jazz & Brax right away & get a small insight into how happily married they are. Than it goes into the past & introduces us to Jazz on her graduation day & how she met Bax. Right off the bat it seems like a whirlwind romance & that they formed this unbreakable bond. Jazz grew up ...more
Books Laid Bare
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
The retrospective aspect of this book fascinated me. We knew we had a couple that were devoted to each other and had been since literally the minute they met yet after opening the Pandora’s Box that was her younger years, we were left with a present day situation that no-one had any idea on how to handle.
The actions and reactions were confusing to me, did Jazz handle things the way I would have wanted her to, probably not but then again this was not my story to tell but I have to say that the
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
This book was very sneaky !! I started out reading this absolutely perfect love story. Brax and Jazz are just perfect. When I say perfect I mean perfect in the sense that regardless of life's struggles they have a beautiful healthy daughter , wonderful marriage , great jobs and you get the point !! They have been together for years and their sex life is still super hot and WOW it was yummy to read !! Their daughter Savanah is adorable and loved by all. Seriously I was so content for this story ...more
Anny hernandez
Nov 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

WOW I just finish reading this book, and I love it, love the characters, and love how the book turned out to be, I have to say that this book had me crying like a baby, and mad at some part but I love every single minute of it, I have to say that their is so much drama going on in this book, I couldn't put the book down when I started reading it, and I did not wanted to finish reading it, that's how much I like the book, I am
Tatia
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
There have been many times where I thought that I wouldn't be able to endure the angst in a book. I've held my breath in anticipation awaiting the outcome, hoping for the very best. J.R. Grant almost made me an alcoholic. I needed several glasses of wine...
Jazz and Brax have been together since the day they met. Things were easy for them. They met, dated, fell in love easily, and became engaged to then soon be married. But when they some things are too good to be true, it's usually correct. Jazz
Michelle Schwartz
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Imagine a connection that everyone dreams of. A relationship that every girl hopes for. A marriage that everyone wishes they had. That’s what Lost Until You is.

Brax Sorrentino is the ultimate in all males. He is all alpha, all man, and all in love. Brax knew what he wanted the day that he set eyes on Jazzy, the day of her high school graduation. Jazzy was a shy girl, who didn’t think she was much to look at. She went to dinner with the Sorrentino family that night of her graduation, since she
reading the sheets
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jazz hasnt had a very good start in life so far shes known upset and tragedy,has no family of her own,was passed from foster family to foster family never settling.On her graduation night she meets Brax.Brax has had a totally different live to Jazz hes never know the kind of pain and tragedy Jazz has,he comes from a large loving family.He falls for her as soon as he lays eyes on her.After college they get married,are totally in love with each other have a daughter life couldn’t be better.When ...more
Lora
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Let me start with this, Brax Sorrentino is one hot man! I instantly fell in love with him from the first chapter. He was so sweet and sexy and, above all, a wonderful daddy. I have a soft spot for daddies.

This novel takes the reader on what most would call an emotional journey. Brax and Jazz have everything they could ever want in a relationship. They love each other 100% and have a beautiful daughter. But things in their world are about to crumble.

I must also admit that Jazz Sorrentino isn’t
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * * obsessed by books arc given for an honest review * * *

I wasn't so sure about this book due to some of the other reviews, I didn't know if it was for me. I'm so glad I stuck with it.

Brax and Jazz have a love that people dream of.

Brax fell the first time he seen Jazz on her graduation night, he knew he had to have her a week later he takes a chance they go out fall in love, get married, have a child they live the American dream or do they.

Jazz grew up in multiple foster homes, not really
Mary Ruth (TheReadingRuth)
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
* An ecopy of the book was graciously given by the author in exchange for an honest review*

The book started out as a heartwarming and sweet after-story of Jazz and Brax, a couple happily married for 5 years with a daughter. I enjoyed reading their happy marriage but I must really admit that I had a hard time grasping the story because I didn't know what was in for me. But when I read on, I was taken aback by the twist of the story.

Jazz, left by her parents to be adopted when she was a
Athena Daugherty
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lost until you GUTTED ME! It was so beautifully written and had a unique story line that will keep you glued to the book. JR Grants first book was amazing but LUY is her best work to date. I was blown away! These characters will always be in my heart!

There is no doubt that Brax is head over heals in love with Jazz. He is so passionate and protective of his wife and baby girl. Jazz loves Brax just as much when the unthinkable happens, she completely shuts down. This is when Jazz got on my
ByoBook Club
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jess

Jazz and Brax are happily married; they have a daughter, a beautiful home, careers they love and enjoy, but mostly they have this fierce and amazing love for each other. Everything seems perfect, until it all goes to hell. Jazz had a rough life before Brax came along. There was nothing good about her past, she never had a home or
RelentlessBookChic Ramblings & Reviews

Lost Until You is an emotionally gripping book that will play on your every emotion. It will have you swooning, rolling your eyes because of the mush, holding your breath, seething in anger and then letting out that breath in a sigh of relief.

Brax and Jazz start off in full force, complete young and in love couple who last and manage to stay in love. Their relationship is sweet...their love tangible until a situation takes place that tests everything that know and feel for one another.

Brax
Amber Boyd
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well damn that was some story! A 1-sitting read. Could not stop once I started read. Brax & Jazz just made me swoon, then ripped my heart out, gave me my own panic attacks and then finally JR Grant put us all back together again. Great story. Well-crafted. Great characters. Can't wait for the next in the series!!

This book gave me so many feelings! Brax and Jazz have a love and a marriage that I think anyone would be envious of, but Jazz has missing pieces to her history that have always
Shelly Wygant
Oct 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Brax and Jazz had it all. They were a loving family with a perfect daughter. They loved each other deeply. Brax's family loved and supported Jazz but she still wanted to know about her past. This book is sweet, and loving, and has some steamy scenes and then....... what the he!! was that. I think I have been hit by a Mack truck and this is what you will feel like when Ms. Grant throws this HUGE twist into the book. I can't say much more about this storyline because is will give it away but read ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Need help changing book covers 3 21 Oct 03, 2015 02:20PM
JR Grant is an avid reader, a fictional writer, a photography junkie, and the mom to three amazing munchkins who complete her world. When she's not plotting her next story, you can catch her on the beach with her kindle in hand, soaking up the sun.

For more information, visit her social media sites posted below.

"Shattered Promises"