Start by marking “E-Day (M-Day, #2)” as Want to Read:
E-Day (M-Day, #2)

E-Day (M-Day #2)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  42 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
M-Day was the dawn of a brand new harsher world. A world where old lives could be left behind and secrets buried for good. At least that’s exactly what Tammie Miles had planned. But even with her new identity as Evo, she discovers that your past is never far. When a man from her old life tracks her down, will she risk everything to keep her secrets? Or will she finally lea ...more
Kindle Edition
Published August 11th 2014 by Tik Tok Press (first published August 2014)

To ask other readers questions about E-Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about E-Day

Kristin
Jul 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a great addition to M-Day. Even though this story deals with different characters, you still need to read the first book before diving into E-Day. Evo is actually a secondary character from the first book. Not only does she get her moment to shine in this one, but Zee and Max (MC's from M-Day) play a huge part in Evo's story. So in order to not feel left out, I highly suggest reading M-Day.

Evo is a kick-ass, hold no bars fighter. She's definitely the girl you want in your corner if you
Autumn
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
*May Contain Spoilers*

I received this book to give an honest review. Can I give this book more than a 5 rating lol.
You ever just read a book straight through and there was no putting it down? This was me with E-Day! The way D.T. draws you into a world of disaster and has you wondering what the hell is going to happen next is amazing. I love how I can read any of her work and just fall in love with the story being told.

E-Day is book two in the world of the infected and uninfected men. The infect
D.T. Dyllin
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Do I really need to say anything at this point?? ;)
Rhianna
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed these characters.

Darn you official synopsis! I really want to talk more about this book but this is one of those stories where it's tough to do so without spoiling elements that drive the plot. Since I'm not a fan of spoilers I'll try to give you guys a good idea of what to expect.

As it happens this is the second book in a series but when I was offered a copy to review I was told it could stand alone and I feel like it does a really good job of that. The only thing I feel is kin
Ruty  B
Jun 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
E-Day is the second installment in the post-apocalyptic series by D.T. Dyllin. In this series where a strange virus that only affects men causes that woman and some uninfected men must survive at all cost, love finds a way to make its entrance.

This time Evo is the main character. This bad-ass chick that loves guns and don’t believe in love has to face her biggest fear… Her past. Once she and her friends find a mystery man beaten and tied, her world collapses. The new Evo has to face her past sel
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
This review is based on a BETA read.

I loved Evo when we first saw her in M-Day, she was the kind of person I thought I could be friends with. Sure she was a little rough around the edges but this chick would give it to you straight. The Evo we get in E-day is very much the same person but oh so much more.

I worried that adding a love interest to Evo's story would soften her to the point of no return, but I am pleased to say if anything it only made Evo dig her heels in and raise her bitch level..
Claire Thake
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, blog-reviews
We first meet Evo in M-day, and straight away you can see she is feisty, strong woman, but you always know underneath there must be another side to her. E-day follows Evo, and finding out about her past and her 'softer side'. Evo is one of my favorite characters and I love seeing this side of her, as well as the normal strong girl we know from M-Day and the evolution of the virus.

I cannot wait to see what book 3 has in store :)
Brenda Pearson
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic! Loved it more than the first!
Megan Martin
Loved this book even more than the first one!!
Laura Wolf
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Evo is one bad azzed beyatch!
shannon greer
Feb 23, 2016
Meghan
rated it did not like it
Mar 28, 2015
Tricia
Mar 15, 2015
Sykie
Jan 25, 2015
Tiffany Holme
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As always the book rocked my world! Loved the new twist and evolution
Victoria
Jan 12, 2015
Maria J Scandell
Nov 15, 2014
  • Hot Redemption
  • The Muse (Dark Art Mystery, #1)
  • Skin Deep (Eternal Forces #1)
  • The Arrival (The Eslite Chronicles, #1)
  • Heat (The Stark Affair #1)
  • Sacrifice (Dylan Hart Odyssey of the Occult, #3)
  • Tempting Trouble
  • Shameless
  • Blaze
  • A Veil of Glass and Rain (A Touch of Cinnamon, #1)
  • Somewhere South of Normal (Somewhere South, #1)
  • Exotic Racing Crusader (Exotic Racers #1)
  • The Memory Thief
  • The Witch's Daughter (Rune Alexander, #7)
  • Passionate Pursuit (Dangerous Desires #3)
  • Aeromancist (Seven Forbidden Arts, #3)
  • Blind to Men
D.T. Dyllin is a bestselling author who writes paranormal, sci-fi, and contemporary romance. Basically, anything with a love story is her kryptonite. Her obsession with affairs-of-the-heart is what first drove her to begin twisting her own tales of scorching romance.

D.T. was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Black & Gold for life, baby!) She now lives in Raleigh, North Carolina wi
More about D.T. Dyllin

M-Day (4 books)
  • M-Day (M-Day, #1)
  • N-Day (M-Day #3)
  • V-Day
“Once a few months back, I’d found a sign for Texas, only to discover I was in Florida. Some dumb-ass thought they were funny, apparently. Who had the time, really?” 0 likes