Start by marking “Get Sh*t Done” as Want to Read:
Get Sh*t Done

Get Sh*t Done

Get Shit Done. Less meetings, more doing. Passion never fails.

Startup Vitamins aims to provide doses of vitalizing support to startups to help them throughout their development. Posters are created to provide inspiration, reminding startups of key aspects to success while also offering a constant stream of other inspirational quotes on their blog. There’s rocket-fuelled in
Published November 4th 2014 by Portfolio (first published October 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Get Sh*t Done, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Get Sh*t Done

somuchreading
Jan 18, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-now
Μικρό, πολύ cute βιβλιαράκι με quotes που θα σας σπρώξουν να κάνετε πραγματικότητα όσα έχετε στο μυαλό σας και γενικά να ξεσηκωθείτε και να κάνετε τη γαμωδουλειά.

Έχει μέσα από Steve Jobs και Sean Parker και Larry Page, μέχρι Walt Disney και Tina Fey και Michael Jordan. Το αγαπημένο μου πάντως είναι το "Βατραχάνθρωπος του Πολεμικού Ναυτικού των ΗΠΑ".

Αν έχετε κάποιον που χρειάζεται λίγη ενθάρρυνση για τη δουλειά του ή τη ζωή του γενικότερα, αυτό εδώ κάνει ένα πολύ καλό δώρο. Αν έχετε κάποιον που δ
Dimitris Arabatzidis
Από την κριτική μου στο thinkdrops.gr:

Αν σου έκανε εντύπωση ο τίτλος, αυτό μάλλον είναι καλό. Ίσως σου κινήσει την περιέργεια να πιάσεις στα χέρια σου αυτό το άρτι εκδοθέν από την Key Books βιβλίο, που με εξέπληξε πολύ ευχάριστα και ηδη το θεωρώ μια πολύ σημαντική προσθήκη στη βιβλιοθήκη μου.

Για να σε προλάβω, δεν αποτελεί άλλο ένα «βιβλίο με γνωμικά», όπως ίσως σκεφτεί κάποιος χωρίς να το ξεφυλλίσει. Κατά την περιγραφή του οπισθοφύλλου:

"Κάνε τη γ*μωδουλειά. Λιγότερες συσκέψεις, περισσότερη δράσ
Nopadol Rompho
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: startup
I love this book for two reasons. First it's short enough to finish within an hour. Second, it's full of wisdom for greatest entrepreneurs. Read it if you want motivation and want to get shit done.
Sara.
Sep 09, 2017 rated it liked it
I bought his book by chance. Not knowing that it is actually a marketing book! Anyhow I feel like I benefitted from it, I cut some of the sayings in the book and stuck them in my "inspiration board" lol. So I guess it is a good reassurance and reminder to push harder. If you're interested it is a good book.
Elizabeth Judd Taylor
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: relax
A book of inspirational quotes intended for business owners/small startups, but which is equally applicable to anyone looking for inspiration to start something new or who needs a positive kick in the butt to get going.
EunSung
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Don’t be a complainer; make things better, let it go, or take action to make it better.”—Tina Roth Eisenberg

“Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.”—Babe Ruth

“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”—Bill Gates

My three favorite quotes.
Daniela Dandes
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short, sweet pieces of advice from entrepreneurs crushing it out there.
Zatika
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finished this book in one sitting. Feels like being punched in the face the whole time.
Nausheena
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
quick, funny read. truth
Alain Burrese
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a simple little book containing 173 quotes on entrepreneurship and getting things done. They are divided into eight themes that include: Get stuff done, think, plan, build, lead, sell, preserve, and evolve. Some of the quotes are by people I recognized, and others by people I hadn't heard of. Some of the quotes really resonated with me, and others didn't. I'm sure each reader will find the same but with different quotes.

Start Up Vitamins inspires with a variety of products offering insig
Chris
Sep 16, 2015 added it
Recommends it for: Anyone in a Startup
There are so many quotes in this book that you will eventually run across a couple that will relate to what you are experiencing in life. People like to believe that what is happening to them is so unique that no one else will understand but the truth of the matter is that lots of other people have experienced the same thing and lived to tell about it.

This is a good book to keep on the side while you are working and to just refer back to it whenever you are stuck or need a break. The little insi
Don Snyder
Dec 29, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014_ideaguy
Fantastic quotes (not the same old ones in every other motivational book of quotes!), and I love the fact the are broken into sections by topic and theme -- unfortunately it looks like it was designed by a color blind 3rd grader they hired from Fiverr.com. The style definitely doesn't match the substance, and the book (and my eyesight!) are the worse for it.
Rowie
Mar 03, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
A quick read of quotes from succesful entrepeneurs. Some of them were inspiring and brought a smile to my face. It sure gave me a boost in wanting to work harder and get shit done. You see what you get here. Just a bunch of inspiring quotes.

Pretty ironic that I actually read this at work ;).
Satkar Ulama
This contains so many good entrepreneurial sayings. But I found some four-letter words a little distracting, though.
Osman Assem
Nice and well organized motivational quotes
Lindsay from TrulyBooked
It is pretty much exactly what you would expect. Short little snippets and quotes from people who have found success.
Afnan
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
Love it it full of positivity
Shatha Al-Jamhoor
A simple pick up motivational book that I've read in the bookstore without the need of purchasing it for my own library ..
Dennis
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome and motivating quotes and advice!
Ana Radu