Start by marking “Enlightened” as Want to Read:
Enlightened

Enlightened

Anastasia Valinski had never really considered the safety of her remote city - at least not until one of its most prominent residents turned up decapitated.

Hidden by mountainous surrounds, Lumeer is the birthplace of the Kresniks; a race of superior beings, the Enlightened among them possessing supernatural abilities. Abilities used to fight their mortal enemy - Kudlak;
Published April 14th 2014 by Sj Jensar

To ask other readers questions about Enlightened, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enlightened

Start your review of Enlightened
Krysta Dutton
Jun 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Enlightened - Loved this book! Once I wrapped my head around the characters and the setting of the book and really got into the book, I struggled to put it down! The characters were engaging and relatible - I laughed and cried, empathised and got angry with the them along the way and was devestated when I reached chaper 19 :( Cannot wait for the next book in the series! The ending of this 1 has left me thinking and desperate to know the truth about Anastasia, and to see if Bravnica and Ana get ...more
Bella
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
oohhh Bravnika! I miss your character already - am really looking forward to the next book in this series...i am suitably hooked :)
This book was an easy read with very relatable characters. Once I understood the heirarchy of the enlightened families it really flowed and I struggled to put it down. The story makes you laugh, cry, swoon and scream! I am looking forward to finding out where this story takes us...(preferably in one particular direction..... :))
Alisha
May 22, 2014 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book as it did have a good story line. I do feel that the setting and characters were not well developed until,the second half of the book. This made it feel more like the second book in a series and not the first as it feltthe author expected you to be already familiar with the characters and the setting in the book. It is not the best written book but it also isnt the worse so I would read the second book in the series.
Kirsty
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-won
I received this book for free in a Goodreads giveaway and I loved it!!

It took me a little bit to get into the characters, but once I did - I couldn't put it down!
The story took some unexpected turns that I really didn't see coming, and it was a bit of an emotional ride. And I loved it!

Looking forward to reading #2!!
Tim Baker
Jun 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. A couple of times whilst reading it the plot went in unexpected directions which I always like. The protagonist is likeable and makes decisions that lead to consequences both good and bad making her feel quite real. It has some nice fantasy elements and also a proper dose of romance which all good books have. Read it..
Philip Newey
Nov 30, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the story here and the world the authors have created. The two lead female characters are strong and interesting, although the character of the female narrator is the most fully developed. This is usually the case with a first person narrative. She is a flawed protagonist, and occasionally her flaws become irritating, but she demonstrates some growth, particularly towards the end of this volume. Clearly her growth and development is as important as the plot. The male characters were a ...more
Jodie Sibiga
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have officially been 'Enlightened' ! I loved this book and read it in 48 hours, I just couldn't put it down. The only part I didn't like is the ending and finding out that the next book hasn't been written yet - I'm dying to find out what happens next. Hurry up, don't keep a waiting too long
Elizabeth Jean
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not normally a romance fantasy reader, but this book had me hook, line and sinker. I decided to read it on a recent holiday where I needed a bit of time to myself away from work and uni and I read it all in 24 hours. Although it needs a little further editing, the storyline is addictive and the characters become an integral part of your life as you ponder their lives and what should happen next. Luckily I read this, having book 2 available on hand so I could move straight on. Loved it!
M.G. Ryan
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Anyone who likes the Urban Fantasy genre, I highly recommend that you read 'Enlightened'. I'm looking forward to the second book in the series.
Carly
Annie
Nov 12, 2016
Catherine
Nov 13, 2016
Co-Authors of Paranormal Romance series "Enlightened"
Kid wranglers who’ve mastered the art of flying by the seat of their pants, and serving breakfast for dinner.