Start by marking “Las llaves de la prisión de los demonios (Fablehaven, #5)” as Want to Read:
Las llaves de la prisión de los demonios (Fablehaven, #5)

Las llaves de la prisión de los demonios

(Fablehaven #5)

4.44  ·  Rating details ·  71,774 ratings  ·  3,466 reviews
En la última entrega de la serie, las fuerzas de la luz y la oscuridad se enfrentan en una batalla desesperada por hacerse con el control de las llaves de la prisión de los demonios.
Paperback, 2a, 464 pages
Published June 19th 2014 by Roca Editorial (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Las llaves de la prisión de los demonios, please sign up.
Ethan Fillmore I really think that's a good idea to make a movie for Fablehaven...BUT! the thing that sets Fablehaven apart from Harry Potter is that you have to use…moreI really think that's a good idea to make a movie for Fablehaven...BUT! the thing that sets Fablehaven apart from Harry Potter is that you have to use your imagination! In Harry Potter you can just imagine a part from the movie when reading them. But in Fablehaven you have to imagine it. I mean, which is better the Harry Potter movies or books!? In my opinion, the books. I mean, have you seen the Percy Jackson movies! They're terrible! The books are always better than the movies.(less)

·  71,774 ratings  ·  3,466 reviews

Start your review of Las llaves de la prisión de los demonios (Fablehaven, #5)
Chris
Dec 03, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For the record, I'm the publisher. Yes, I've read it. Sorry, I won't be giving anything away. Well, maybe a little something. Chapter 5 in book 5 is the most intense, the most gripping chapter of all the Fablehaven books. Jaw-dropping. I was not prepared for what Brandon Mull pulled out of his sleeve. I doubt anyone will see this coming.

Brandon takes us all over the world, several continents. It's a breathless race to find the remaining artifacts. The artifact vault in Austrailia is a wicked ri
Lindsey Rey
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
[4.5 Stars]
Hollie Robb
I had to stay up until 4 A.M. it was way too exciting to put it down. I even loved the end of the book, end of the series. I didn't think "thank heaven's it's over," like I have with others. Their was a lot of comic relief.

At the every end of the book, Brandon mentions that he might do more with the characters, but it will be with a complete different series. I would like to see that happen. The Characters are fun and very likable. It would be smart to start a completely different series if he
Kimberley doruyter
i'm like no, oh my god, what the hell.
but boy was it a good ending.
Kimberley doruyter
a little long but a good ending to a good series.
i will absolutly pick this series up to reread again sometime.
Prabhjot Kaur
I hate saying goodbye especially to the series that I have come to love so much. I can't get the world of Fablehaven out of my head and heart. I feel like life's not going to be the same without this series. Yep I'm being emotional but it's true.

Kendra and Seth Sorensen, brother and sister duo whom I didn't like at all in the first book have grown on me a lot especially Seth. Seth kept me completely hooked and entertained. We are introduced with Bracken in this book. Although he's great as he's
Angie
Jun 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone
Maryruth
Apr 08, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very exciting. I liked meeting new people and traveling to another preserve. The dragons were amazing. And whether or not it was intentional, Raxtus made me laugh. It's interesting to see Kendra's relationship with the Fairy Queen develop. I'm glad Seth's character is growing up; he's a lot like Warren now. Unfortunately, Warren has the worst luck of anyone. ...more
Shannon
The conclusion to the five book series focusing on a brother and sister who discover a magical world run by their grandparents. I'm in the minority for loving it way more than Harry Schmotter, er, Potter. :)

Anyway, without giving spoilers there are a good number of twists and minor to moderate surprises. Mind you, that's for an adult reading the book. I suspect teen agers might be more amazed by things and such. Bracken was the most interesting secondary character and the verbal duels with the
Turtle
Jun 10, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: I would not recommend this book
Recommended to Turtle by: My Uncle
A good ending for a lovely series!

And I'll be looking out for more Brandon Mull books. Because they are great!!!
Audrey
This is a long book, and it’s jam-packed. It’s like four books in one. This is the thrilling conclusion to the Fablehaven series (at least until Dragonwatch). I had forgotten a lot of this book!

Seth and Kendra are on separate adventures for most of the book. There are new and old characters, some surprises, and a respectable body count. It’s all very exciting, and as always Mull’s imagination is enviable. Definitely read the previous books first.

I’m not crazy about the narrator. He sounds like h
Emily Michelle
Apr 08, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I started this book a few evenings after it came out and told myself I would put it down and go to bed as soon as I reached a stopping point. I finished the book seven hours later, having read the entire thing straight through, because as it turned out, there are no stopping points. The book sucks you in from the first chapter and doesn't let you go until it's done.

The story follows Kendra, Seth and their friends all over the world, from the Middle East to the American deep south to Scotland to
Kells Next Read
This last book in the Fablehaven series was Is Everything

I Laughed, Cried. Cheered and Fell in Love, whilst reading this Gem. I did not want this to end. I wanted more, so much more. The plot twist was believable and enjoyable, the characters ( new and old ) were Amazing and the action and suspense was most certainly, a Euphoric Experience.

I Love these Memorable Characters Immensely. Middle Grade book my Ass, this read is for any and all age groups.

10 ~ I'm sad that is over, but feel honored t
Samuel Loveland
Aug 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There seems to be a generation of Harry Potter fans who are looking for the fun, adventure, and growth that we experienced in that series. When cop-outs like Percy Jackson came out, we snatched them up in order to quench our thirst for more. What we got from these wanna-be stories is a sense of fun and adventure, but a lack of something deeper.

Don’t get me wrong. I both read and enjoyed the Percy Jackson books. They were adventurous and a whole lot of fun. However, I think most people would agre
rachel ☾
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-star, fantasy
God, this series is my everything.
Tracy
Jan 31, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brandon Mull is simply a wonderful writer. If I had kids, I'd MAKE them read this series.

All the other rave reviews are right on, and written by more talented reviewers than myself. I will add two points. First, I really like how Mr Mull weaves in little "life lessons," quite directly but without being preachy.

And, Mr. Mull, if you really are contemplating writing more Fabelhaven-related books, I would love to see more of Doren and Newel! I haven't laughed out loud at dialogue in a book in a v
Mairéad (is roaming the Undying Lands)
{December 19th, 2014} MINI-REVIEW

4 to 4.5 stars, I want MOAR.

“Try as we might to postpone them, days of reckoning inevitably arrive.”

Well this was certainly quite the ride. Everything really managed to be covered in almost 600 pages and in a smooth way to almost. I'm surprised how much work went into this final book. After the last book, I was wondering how it would hold up. Thankfully I was surprised again, especially since I finished this within less a day. Pretty insane, huh?

Now what to s
Anna
Jan 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series was fantastic. I highly recommend it and the author!
Kendall
This is by far the best and most action-packed of the series!
Full RTC
Fraffee
Mar 30, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Harry Potter Fans, Percy Jackson Fans, Lovers of fantasy and mythology, Kids at heart
Shelves: favorites
itchy
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: electronic
titular sentence:
p155: (view spoiler) the keys to the demon prison.

?
p80: The Chronometer will only transport mortals, and will only take you as far back as the day of your birth. To clarify, the device will transport any group of mortals as far back as the day the eldest member of the group was born.

The world-building and magic system are top-notch and way better than the competition. I wish I'll have tim
Jen (LOHF/Book Den)
I'm done! It was tough getting through 2,412 pages of a series in a short period of time, but the Fablehaven series was a really solid read. Keys to the Demon Prison is my son's favorite book of all time now. What a successful ending! Kendra and Seth are so grown up, and I may have gotten a little teary at their parents at the end of this one.

There is a sequel series (Dragonwatch). My son has already flown through the first two and is finishing up the third one that was just released this month.
Ithlilian
Jan 12, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
Keys to the Demon Prison is full of action, but that is about all there is to it. The book picks up right in the midst of things and never lets up. I personally didn't enjoy it. There are about 20 tasks that need to be completed and the characters systematically go through them. Traveling to each event takes 20 or so pages, the actual event takes a page, and then it is on to the next thing. There is no flow here, and no elegance. I loved the whimsical nature of the first Fablehaven book. It's a ...more
Amanda
Apr 01, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
My issue with this book is the same issue I've had with all of Mull's other books. The execution of his ideas is just mediocre. From a technical/grammatical standpoint, it's written pretty poorly. He employs very little imagery, and sometimes sounds like he learned to write by reading too many fantasy novels. Most good writers will show me what is happening. Mull just tells me. Lengthy descriptions and big words don't necessarily make good writing.

He took a long time to get into the flow of thi
Lazybee
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Epic conclusion for an outstanding series. There isn't much to dislike in this book. I loved it. ...more
Kimberley doruyter
a little too long but a great finaly to a really great series.
C.P. Cabaniss
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, middle-grade
I've finally completed this series and I am so glad I finally read it! It took me a long time to continue after reading the first book, but I'm so glad I finally did.

I won't go into too many details, since this is the final book of a series, but it wrapped things up nicely and had a satisfying conclusion. Seth and Warren are still my two favorite characters, though there aren't many that I don't like.

This had a lot of great battle scenes and our characters faced great challenges. A lot happens

• Cud, miód, Malina. Kronika rodziny Koźlaków
  • The Sorceress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #3)
  • Ptaki dziwaki
  • The Burning Bridge (Ranger's Apprentice, #2)
  • The Unwanteds (Unwanteds, #1)
  • Pusta noc (Żniwiarz, #1)
  • The Ruins of Gorlan (Ranger's Apprentice, #1)
  • Island of Graves (Unwanteds, #6)
  • Zwycięzca bierze wszystko (Heksalogia o wiedźmie, #3)
  • Za niebieskimi drzwiami
  • Kroniki Jaaru. Siedem bram (Kroniki Jaaru, #3)
  • Kroniki Jaaru. Czarny amulet (Kroniki Jaaru, #2)
  • The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)
  • Egzorcyzmy Dory Wilk (Heksalogia o Wiedźmie, #5)
  • The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #5)
  • The Red Pyramid (The Kane Chronicles, #1)
  • The Battle for Skandia (Ranger's Apprentice, #4)
  • Czerwone słońce (Żniwiarz, #2)
Brandon Mull resides in a happy little valley near the mouth of a canyon with his wife and three children. He spent two years living in the Atacama Desert of Northern Chile where he learned Spanish and juggling. He once won a pudding eating contest in the park behind his grandma’s house, earning a gold medal. Brandon is the author of the New York Times bestselling Fablehaven series and The Candy S ...more

Fablehaven (5 books)
  • Fablehaven (Fablehaven, #1)
  • Rise of the Evening Star (Fablehaven, #2)
  • Grip of the Shadow Plague (Fablehaven, #3)
  • Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary (Fablehaven, #4)

News & Interviews

“Luck has a way of evaporating when you lean on it.” 195 likes
“Making mistakes is part of learning to choose well. No way around it. Choices are thrust upon us, and we don't always get things right. Even postponing or avoiding a decision can become a choice that carries heavy consequences. Mistakes can be painful-sometimes they cause irrevocable harm-but welcome to Earth. Poor choices are part of growing up, and part of life. You will make bad choices, and you will be affected by the poor choices of others. We must rise above such things.” 143 likes