Start by marking “Funky Business Forever: How To Enjoy Capitalism” as Want to Read:
Funky Business Forever: How To Enjoy Capitalism

Funky Business Forever: How To Enjoy Capitalism

The antidote to bland writing and bland thinking Tom Peters Funky Business tells us that difference rules, and difference comes from the way people think. In this world, we can no longer do business as usual - we need funky business. With its fresh thinking approach and updated with the latest business messages and new examples, Funky Business will ensure you are always on ...more
Paperback, Financial Times, 231 pages
Published October 1st 2007 by FT Press (first published January 31st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Funky Business Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Funky Business Forever

Start your review of Funky Business Forever: How To Enjoy Capitalism
Adina Diny
Oct 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
"Succesul vine din a fi diferit. Si apoi, din a fi pregatit sa te schimbi din nou." :)
Marko Savić
Jul 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Funky Business Forever. How to enjoy capitalism. Third edition published in 2008.

This book is primarily aimed at the leaders. But I guess it is going to be very interesting reading for all others who work in business too (because we can’t all be leaders, right?). And maybe this book will be of interest to all of you who like to follow new phenomena in modern economies and societies in general. Believe me, there is plenty of advice for everybody and especially for all of us who are making our own
Michelle
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I got this book when my school library was renewing its catalogue and it gave away certain books. I think this was a great read back when it was released. Today, everything the books is about is well known, I think. However, I enjoyed reading it and I found certain ideas/opinions new to me, so it a book that I would recommend to anyone that wants a quick update on how the world works nowadays.
Tytar
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Багато цікавих думок. Основна що в епрху перенасичення головна цінність це креативність. Щоб її отримати необхідний підхід до клієнта та персоналу як до кожноі окремоі осоьистості. Необхідна повна індивідуалізація. Тре буде перечитати.
David
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mundo loco. Sentido funky atras de la locura.
Tina Koke ♡
May 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
This book is too creative for me. For the first 50 pages, authors are jumping from subject to subject (worst intro I have ever read) and if you are ordinary mortal, hardly you will be able to understand anything - and I am student of economics.

I can't say that book has no point - it has. It has many good advices and examples, but also many bad examples. For instance, advice on specifying in "tight segmented" market was followed by an example of company that made a magazin "Legshow" for people
FAISAL ALMULLA
يتحدث الكتاب عن عالم الخدمات والأعمال الجديدة والمبتكرة في عصر الثورة المعلوماتية وزمن التكنولوجيا المتطورة والشكل المتوقع لتلك الأعمال والخدمات المستقبلية الحديثة التي لا حدود لها فيبين لك ما يلزم توافره وما يحتاجه السوق والمستهلك أو المستخدم فلا بد أن يكون أي مشروع أو عمل أو فكرة ذات طابع غير مألوف ومختلف ومميز ومبتكر ومتاح للجميع في أي وقت وفي أي مكان سواء كانت سلعة تُشْترى أو منتج أو خدمة. تجد في الكتاب بعض الأمثلة لشركات عالمية ومشاريع تجارية حققت أرباحا ونموا وغيرت شكل العالم وأثرت فيه.

مما
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great interesting account on what the heck is going on in our world. Explores the juxtaposition of sociology and business in a wonderful account that will give you an ounce of hope on where the world is going. :) The only thing I would say could be improved is that it was a lot of easy-to-read stuff and less in-depth details. They gave me the overview but now I want the novel!
Suzanne
Sep 10, 2013 rated it really liked it

Read this book, the structure and how it conveys 'funkiness' its awesome!

You will only understand what I am saying once you read it.
Read it 4 years ago.

If you enjoy business and want to understand why there is such lunatic workplace out there, read this book.
Fernando Chanez
Dec 23, 2008 rated it it was amazing
may your ideas feed you.
Oana
Jun 15, 2010 added it
processing:d
Jpcueva
Jan 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bookshelf
Awesome book easy and fun
Alexander Mykal
Patrick
Sep 09, 2017
Cristina
Mar 26, 2012

• The Healing Code: 6 Minutes to Heal the Source of Your Health, Success, or Relationship Issue
  • Opice z našej police
  • Das Gesetz der Resonanz
  • Naničhodný poet
  • The Bear That Wasn't
  • Velká kniha čůrání
  • Big Fish
  • The Vagina Monologues
  • Lovemarks
  • Správa o stave duše. Rozhovory Denisy Gura Doričovej so psychiatrom Pavlom Černákom
  • Zamyslenia
  • The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13 3/4  (Adrian Mole, #1)
  • Pejsek a kočička