Start by marking “Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1)

Incandescent

(Knights Rebels MC #1)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  21,011 ratings  ·  1,811 reviews
Phoenix ‘Nix’ Knight thought pulling his club out of the illegal shit his Pops got them into was difficult.

Until he meets Kadence.

Published August 9th 2014 by River Savage

To ask other readers questions about Incandescent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Incandescent

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyFire Inside by Kristen AshleyMystery Man by Kristen Ashley
Bikers
1,399 books — 2,772 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
815 books — 1,366 voters

More lists with this book...

·  21,011 ratings  ·  1,811 reviews

Start your review of Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1)
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
I am feeling way to lazy to write a real review. So short and sweet it is! I liked both Nix and Kadence. I could have used a little more character development, but overall it was a good read. It kinda threw me off that these bikers are not law breakers. NO Drugs, NO Guns, they all have real jobs and shit. Just bikes and skanks I guess, so that did take some of the badass bikerness(lol is that a word?) out of the book but again still a good read.
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4 Stars!

This was a pretty solid MC read. They can definitely be hit or miss and with a new author, you just honestly don't know what you're going to get. But I enjoyed this one.

I can't say it was super wowing or anything super original but the story was entertaining, the heroine was feisty and the hero loved to talk dirty.

“Tell me, Kadence, if I stuck my hand down these tight-as-sin jeans,” his finger trails along the tops of my pants, “and touched your pussy, would you be wet for me?”
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo free neon Tu4 by sb_zpswhqu0wrf.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (7/1/2015)

Book 1. Their story was complete in book 2.5.

BLURB:

Until he meets Kadence.

Kadence Turner has no business lusting over a student’s father, especially the president of the Knights Rebels MC. Nix is crass, obnoxious and dangerously sexy and for some reason, Kadence can’t seem to hate him for it. The bossy biker breaks down her defenses, but unlike the ol
Flo
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 I'm still in shock how good this was STARS

Incandescent was the most surprising biker book I've read so far. I've gone through quite a few in the last year and to be honest...they all feel the same after a while.
I really can't help but to go in with little to no expectations and when something sticks all of the sudden it is the best feeling in the world.
I would label this one as a pleasant surprise .

I first read Incandescent back in August, but during my most recent book funk I decided to re-r
✰ Liz ✰
4.5

"This man has proven he will stop at nothing to get what he wants while sheltering me at the same time."

Incandescent is the first book of the Knights Rebels MC. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride!

description

Kadence is one tough broad. She is a school teacher. She is trying to rebuild her life after a horrific tragedy. Kadence has an amazing best friend, loves to read, and is passionate about helping children.

After a fight has broken out in her classroom, she calls a parent teacher conference. Little did
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

Incandescent is book one in River Savage’s Knights Rebels MC series.

Since I can't say I’m really a fan of MC books, I didn't expect it to like this one as much as I did. A light MC book, with lovable characters Incandescent capture my attention from the start and I couldn’t put it down.

A spark ignites with every kiss and every touch, his words fueling the flame further. I can see myself catching fire, burning incandescently for him.

Everyone in Rushford knows who the Knights Rebels
Jamie
May 20, 2014 rated it it was ok
Well... I'm definitely in the minority here going by most of the reviews.. and this could possibly just be a " wrong time/ wrong book/ It's just me" kind of thing, but honesty, this book did absolutely nothing for me. There was nothing wrong with the writing style.... it was just the characters and the story. I was hoping for something a little more gritty... and although the steamy times were indeed hot, I never looked forward to them because I just wasn't feeling anything for Nix or Kadence... ...more
Pamela
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle, reviewed
This novel didn't work for me. It felt like there was something missing, at the same time filled with a bunch of nothing. Nothing wrong with erotic sex but this was done to death here. Our hero, Nix would pull his macho crap, get the heroine, Kadence, into bed, then she'd leave telling herself it was a one-time thing. This took place constantly to the point of becoming a complete bore; not to mention it filled up a lot of pages. There were a few mini-dramas but they took a backseat to all the se ...more
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
★Book Basics★

Genre : - Contemporary Romance
Series : - First in a yet to be finished series
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author? - Yes
Rating - 4

★Review★

Ah, I really did enjoy this.

(although, again another book with an awful bitch of an ex wife/mother of the hero's child - I am really starting to dislike that as a plot device)

But even given
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

☆☆☆☆☆ 5 "I need for more NIX" Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

INCANDESCENT_1

Ardent. Passionate. Fiery. Burning. Fervent. Intense. Spirited. These words simply describe River Savage’s debut book, Incandescent. To say I love it is an understatement because Ms. Savage has made me an instant fan. From the first page of the prologue, I was hooked and devoured this book in one sitting and couldn’t get enough. I wanted more. More Nix and Kadence. More from the Knights Rebels MC. Si
Ingie
Review written January 22, 2017

3 1/2 Stars - Good enough for a enjoying audiobook listening. I liked both the h and H. All in all a very sweet and 'light' MC club m/f

Incandescent was a Kindle freebie back in 2015. I later added the WSfV audiobook for just $3. — 8:34 hours m/f contemporary very well narrated by Joe Arden and Lidia Dornet.

description

Well worth my $$$ and time...
Good... Not stunning great but in all ways a enjoyable romance story. Maybe I later continue with these MC's — a sexy club boss Ph
Neeta
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Oh for god's sake, the snark was so irritating.
Would have made for a much better read if Snarkerella (aka Kadence) had actually meant all her snark and argumentativeness. Instead we have "no, no, no, I don't like you, I don't fancy you, you don't turn me on at all, you're not getting near me with a ten foot pole" while she's oozing enough cream to ice 3 dozen birthday cakes, thinking constantly about how much he's making her need to change underwear, climbing him like a cat scratching pole, and
Ash
Jun 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
its almost 6 AM, I stayed up all night reading....again so this will be short....

Basically any emotion pertaining to happiness, lust and sadness, I definitely felt. This was really good! Kind of tragic, [and there were a few times I wanted to beat the ever living shit out of one of the female characters......not the main one....] but other than that...when it was good, it was good! The chemistry between the 2 main characters was fantastic. I loved them! they made me laugh, and smile and yeah, it
Val ⚓️ Shameless Handmaiden ⚓️
This was a decent, kind of run of the mill MC club book. While nothing overly spectacular, it was definitely entertaining; however, it did have some total insta-love that just didn't work here, in my opinion. Something was just missing.

I already read book two, though, which I enjoyed much more.
Jen
This was a good start to what could end up being an exciting new MC series. This first book was a bit on the "fast paced" fallin in love side; but sometimes I don't mind a book like that. In this case, we have the president of the club fall for his son's school teacher. Kadence has quite the history though, and what Nix doesn't realize, is that she has history with one of his rival MC gangs; and it isn't good of course! In fact, Kadence has a lot of scars-both emotionally and physically. Nix nee ...more
Diana
Jan 14, 2022 rated it really liked it
I usually struggle with MC books, but I had to read one for a challenge I am doing, and I was surprised at how much I liked this one.

Nix (Phoenix) is President of the Knights MC, and he is called to his son’s school and is immediately attracted to the teacher, Kadence. The attraction is mutual, and so the push and pull begins. Of course, there are some secrets that Kadence is keeping, which eventually leads to trouble.

This is more MC light because there isn’t a lot of MC drama going on. Yes, the
Julia's Book Haven
Super hot, dirty talking, alpha biker. Need I really say more? lol. Well how about a heroine that doesn't let anyone walk all over her and throws some serious sass at the hot biker? How about putting those two together and getting some seriously hot build up and foreplay. Add a great supporting cast that include an awesome best friend and some more hot bikers and really what more could you ask for? Oh what's that? And interesting storyline that keeps you on your toes, with a few surprises just t ...more
Jenn
Aug 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: bikers
2.5 Stars

In a way, I was a bit reminded of KAs style of alpha men in this story.

Nix is:
Crass
Protective
Loving
Caring
When he stakes his claim... then that's it. There's no going back, especially for Kadence.
When he wants something he's bossy and his way of pushing the answer he wants out of her is by making her submit to him sexually in some form- words or actions.

What worked for me:
1. I loved Jesse, Brooks and Sy. All part of Nix's MC.
2. I liked the idea behind th
Liv ☾
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS!

☾Let me just express how annoyed I am for a moment because I literally wrote this review hours ago, only to find that it didn't save correctly and now I have to write it all over again. In a way it helped me because I originally gave this book 4 stars and now that I am going through my thoughts on this book again, I have a completely different opinion.

☾Anyways, back to this biker book...I have to say I am surprised I made it through the entire book because there were times where I ki
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned

I don't know how to write this review. I liked it but for me it was hard to really feel their love for each other, with all the hot sex going on it felt more like sex than real feelings. But that's probably just me.

Their was a little show of claiming Nix but we don't get to read that part and also don't really know what went down. Or I'm just the only one who couldn't figure it out, that's possible too.

Z is such a sweet boy, I'm glad he finally got the parents he deserves and needs.

Over
Lindsay
This was a gripping book. It had an interesting story line, with an interesting premise. A teacher falls for a student's father. And he's the president of an MC. Let the drama unfold!

One of the things I really enjoyed about this book is the fact that Nix and his MC respected women. That's not to say that they didn't have their club whores, but they didn't treat their women like crap. There were no degrading nicknames or treatment and while "old lady" isn't really disrespectful, but it was nice
Raine
I really liked this book. Lately some of the biker books I've read have been too dark or angsty. This one wasn't dark at all. I love how strong Kadence is and what a hot dirty talker Nix is. And what was even better is that I got this as a freebie and let's face it some of the freebies out there aren't that great, but I feel like I found a gem in this book. I can't wait to continue the series. ...more
atomickitten
1 star or less

DNFed very quickly

I hated this.
The heroine was a pathetic moron and I couldn't go on with the absurd that was this story.

Because srsly, the heroine was beaten up by her ex who was a mc member or sth and yet here she is, all happy-go-lucky, lusting after her student’s father who also is a mc prez.
Really?

They exchange saliva right in chapter 2 after which she considers a one night stand with him because apparently she doesn’t have a brain and her pussy is doing all the thinking.
So i
Jac K
Jun 10, 2022 rated it liked it
2.5-3ish Stars
Kandence is a teacher not interested in a relationship when she meets her student’s sexy biker dad, Phoenix (Nix) who happens to be the president of the Knights Rebels MC. The two have an insta-lust-love connection, Nix pursues while Kadence protests … throw in a crazy ex-wife, ex-fiancé, club business, and you have a pretty standard MC romance.

Bottom Line- Ok, not bad not great. I don’t regret the reading hours but won't continue the series.

Safety- Tame for a biker romance. Only
~Stéphanie's Journal~
4.5 Sweet biker Star

description

I think it was my very first biker book and I totally loved it!!
I looked through my "read" list and I can't find any so I'm officially a member of the MC club readers ^^

This first book is about Kadence Turner, a school teacher and Nix Knight, President of the Knight Rebels MC. They first meet after a problem with Nix's son, Zayden.

From the beginning, they feel both an attraction towards each other. And while Kadence try to resist, Nix does everything to make her crack. And
Stacey
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story about a school teacher heroine and a motorcycle club president hero. This book had me laughing out loud, nodding my head in agreement and swooning at all the sexy, dirty talk coming out of Nix's mouth. He definitely makes my top five alpha male list for his dirty talk alone...seriously HOT!!!

This was the first book in the series and I loved all of the supporting characters, so I will definitely be reading more from this author.
Neelakshi
Biker guy who has the 'look-at-her-i'll-kill-you' attitude with a smart ass mouth and a kid and also who loves you like you hung up the stars?

I volunteer
🛐
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
"You still falling in lust, Kadence? Or are you willing to admit you already fell?"

This book started out as good, but then it became too damn cliché.. I mean, I get the attraction and all, but really? You don't have to be all lovely-dovely..

All they do is fuck and tell each other how much they mean to each other.. (or keepin
 B.E.Love
Aug 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After coming off of a horrible book that I couldn't stomach enough to finish this book right here is just what the doctor ordered. This was a great MC book that I couldn't put down once I picked it up, from beginning to end I was hooked and wanted to set everything else aside just so I could keep reading.

When Nix walks into the teacher conference Kadence set up when his son gets into a fight Kadence life permanently changes again. After surviving a horrible fire Kadence is leery of any bikers b
Tara OG
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Kindle in both hands…Knees slightly bent and ass out..Thats how I was reading this book in hopes that Nix would walk by and spank me hard. Holy , dirty talking men. I'm so picky about my books that it's hard for me to find one that I just fall in love with. So when I find one that makes me want to take off my panties and swing them like a helicopter I'm all in. Ms. Savage created a book that ticked off everything on my must have list.

1. Bossy men…Check
2. Fun banter…Check
3. Sense of humor…Check
books like..... 11 171 Mar 03, 2016 08:15AM
Some Like It Hot!: ɑմցմst ҍօԵʍ- Incandescent 8/21 9 35 Aug 29, 2015 11:12PM

• Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC, #1)
  • Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • Ravage Me (Ravage MC, #1)
  • Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
  • Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
  • Riot (Predators MC, #1)
  • Tease (Kings of Korruption MC, #2)
  • Razer's Ride (The Last Riders, #1)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Jase (Kings of Korruption MC, #3)
  • Dragon's Lair (Wind Dragons MC, #1)
  • Axel (Corps Security, #1)
  • Seduce Me (Ravage MC, #2)
  • Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
  • Own the Wind (Chaos, #1)
  • Holding Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club, #1)
See top shelves…
River Savage is the Author of the Knights Rebels MC Series. She released her debut novel, Incandescent, in August 2014.

An avid reader of romance and erotic novels, her love for books and reading fueled her passion for writing. Reading no longer sated her addiction, so she started writing in secret. She never imagined that her dream of publishing a novel would ever be achievable.
With a soft spot

Knights Rebels MC (6 books)
  • Affliction (Knights Rebels MC, #2)
  • Desertion (Knights Rebels MC, #3)
  • Infatuation (Knights Rebels MC, #4)
  • Reminiscence (Knights Rebels MC #5)
  • Audacious (Knights Rebels MC #6)