Start by marking “Writing Literature Reviews: A Guide for Students of the Social and Behavioral Sciences” as Want to Read:

3.46  ·  Rating details ·  109 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Guides students in the preparation of literature reviews for term projects, theses, and dissertations.

Most chapters are conveniently divided into easy-to-follow guidelines, sequential steps, or checklists. Numerous examples throughout the book show students what should and should not be done when writing reviews.

Emphasizes critical analysis of reports of empirical research
Published January 1st 2006 by Pyrczak Publishing (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Writing Literature Reviews, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Writing Literature Reviews

Crystal
Jan 24, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
An easy, comprehensive guide to writing a literature review. While it wasn't entirely appropriate for the level of the course that I'm currently taking, it would probably be a great help to college freshmen who have no idea what the hell it is they're doing.
Scott Whitney
I did not pick this one up until the end of my degree. I should have picked it up sooner. The information is good, the ideas it has given me are going to be helpful for writing my final and I will probably use some of the information in this book for some of my honors students.
Satosan
Jan 30, 2015 marked it as to-read
I think this is very helpful
Stephen
READ APR 2009

Good high-level overview for academic writing in general, and writing literature reviews in particular.
Emmanuel Saka
Very insightful book. Straight to the point content. Liked it!!
Emelia Gulck
Jun 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
I guess useful, but I don't want to ever have to need this ever again!
Hooma
Jun 30, 2008 added it
It looks interesting enough.
Donna Gibbs
Apr 08, 2016
Reginald Patterson
Nov 22, 2016
“Having this information readily available is necessary for you to begin the process of accessing your library’s databases, either from on- or off-campus.” 0 likes