Start by marking “Every Inch a Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Every Inch a Cowboy

Every Inch a Cowboy

4.04  ·  Rating details ·  75 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A New York Times Bestselling AuthorShe'd never trust a man again . . . and all Dana Westlake wanted was to be left alone to mend her broken heart. Then one stormy night, a wounded cowboy appeared on her doorstep. And though Dana tried to protect her emotions while she nursed Chay Lone Elk's wounds, she couldn't stop her pulse from racing at his touch, or her heart from mel ...more
Published March 1st 2005 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Every Inch a Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Inch a Cowboy

Windsong
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable read

This story was light and sweet. It was of a woman jilted two weeks before the wedding and she decided to go to the little home her grandmother left her. There, during a rain storm, she meets Chayton and so the love story begins. The one area I could suggest is not so much repetition of the same feeling of "can't stop thinking of her/him." No real drama, not much angst. Just sweet.
Malika-Liki
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love the hero character (Chay) and his interraction with Dana (h) and with his father, mother and sister.I would have preferred the story ending at chapter 16 without the last ones and the epilogue.
Janice Patterson
Love shines !

A good clean romance filled with love. Family filled stories. Shared happiness between brother and sister. Recommend it with a five star rating.
Ada Geringer
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every Inch A Cowboy

I just love your stories every time I just fall in love again. I just can't wait to get to the next story. I thank you again and again. Ada G
Arlene
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you want an easy book to read, and a good romance as well, then this is the book for you.
Delacey
Aug 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
OK book. A lot of "I've been hurt, I'll never love again" monologues, which is just annoying. Maybe I've read a few to many books lately with that kind of mantra, but it's so unrealistic like saying "I worked in a bad job, now I refuse to work again"
Jessie Cumpson
Jun 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book. Of a stranger and a girl that heps a manthat is wounded.

Kobie
Nov 04, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 7.2%.... I promised myself I would quit reading any book with the phrase "stark raving mad." I realize this may sound arbitrary, but it is an indication of a style I don't appreciate.
Suzette
Feb 18, 2018
Ginny
Feb 28, 2010
« previous 1 3 next »
Madeline Ruth was born on 1963 in California, where she raised. She married her high school sweetheart and they have three sons, all handsome enough to be cover models. Growing up, her favorite pastimes were going to the movies and going horseback riding on Saturday mornings at Griffith Park. Madeline has always been "horse happy." A horse was the one thing she asked for on every birthday and ever ...more
More about Madeline Baker