Start by marking “Something Crazy (Countermeasure: Bits of Life, #2)” as Want to Read:
Something Crazy (Countermeasure: Bits of Life, #2)

Something Crazy

(Countermeasure: Bits of Life #2)

Trevor knows the secret to a happy marriage is to keep the romance alive and the intimacy hot. He also knows that the perfect way to do that is to take Cassandra on a little adventure that will deliver both of these things.
Much to Cassandras surprise, Trevor treats her to a night of passion like she has never experienced before. Will the thrill of doing something crazy and
Published October 28th 2014 by Éire Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Something Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something Crazy

Start your review of Something Crazy (Countermeasure: Bits of Life, #2)
Amy R
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Something Crazy by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey is another sweet yet steamy little Bit of Life that was originally provided in the authors' October Newsletter and is now published as it's own short story. In the future, if you want to read the Bits of Life from Chris and Cecilia for free, subscribe to their newsletter. Easy!

In Something Crazy, Trevor is antsy. He wants out of the house and wants to take Cassandra on an adventure. Inspiration sparks and he sets his plan into action. He simply
Lori Myers
Oct 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh... another voyeuristic look in at Trevor and Cassie. These two are my favorite book couple, I think EVER (beating out Heathcliff and Cathy) because of these glimpses into a day in their life together. We first meet Trevor and Cassie in COUNTERMEASURE. Something Crazy is the second Bit- a day in the life- that we get to peek in on them. Chris and Cecilia retain the excellent writing they have come to be known for and because of that, I was once again, feeling very much like a Peeping Tom, ...more
Candy
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever wondered what goes on after the book ends for your favorite couples? Almeida and Aubrey answer that very question with this smoking hot series!!!
in this installment, Trevor is feeling stir crazy and decides to plan an adventure for Cassie. Well, if you know Cassie even in the slightest the curiosity kills her. She is well rewarded for following directions though as Trevor tests her boundaries with a very hot reward at the end.
If you haven't read any of this dynamic duos writings,
Kimberly
Oct 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love these Bits! And this one was hot and funny as well. How will Cassandra react when she finds out the newest adventure Trevor has planned for her! Trevor knows the key to a happy marriage is to keep the romance alive so he has decided to take Cassie on a little adventure and do some thing crazy!
Ches
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another snippet of Trevor and Cassie's life in between their adventures. Trevor gets a devilish idea to take a little adventure in the park across the street..at midnight. You never know what could happen alone in the park after hours. Will they get caught when things get a hot and steamy? A short fun read from my favorite couple.
Susan
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this as an ARC from the authors. It is a short with Cassandra and Trevor from their Countermeasure series. I have fallen in love with these characters. And I love these Bits of Life glimpses into their world. This bit gives us a view of a midnight adventure they undertake.
Danille Dillon
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say OMG!!!???!!! I was frantic at the end that Trev and Cassie would get caught and my heart was pounding! Love the adventure and living vicariously through these two lovebirds!
Maria Mercedes
Aunt
Mar 18, 2016
Sharon Turner
Apr 02, 2016

• Relics (Harker Chronicles #1)
  • The Lost Chambers Box Set: Three Adventure Thrillers
  • To Live
  • The Warden's Son
  • The Rise of Magicks (Chronicles of The One, #3)
  • Blue Hope (Red Hope, #2)
  • The Last Builder
  • Yuletide Blend (A Paramour Bay Cozy Paranormal Mystery Book 10)
  • Harley Merlin and the Secret Coven (Harley Merlin, #1)
  • Chosen: A Corps Justice Short Story (Corps Justice Short Stories Book 3)
  • Running (A Corps Justice Short Story, #2)
  • Breakout (Alex Knight #1)
  • Spirited Blend (A Paramour Bay Cozy Paranormal Mystery Book 9)
  • What Lies Hidden (Spy In Residence #1)
  • Lethal Misconduct (Corps Justice, #6)
  • The Patriot Protocol
  • Awakening (Chronicles of Benjamin Dragon, #1)
  • Genesis (The Chronicles of Benjamin Dragon, #3)
Chris Almeida (also known as C. Almeida) began writing childrens stories at a very young age. Born in Brazil but currently living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Chris life took a totally different course when technology came into play, and the following 17 years were spent delving deep into the world of programming and web design.
It was in 2010, when Chris began role playing online as a hobby, that

Countermeasure: Bits of Life (5 books)
  • Take Me (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #1; Countermeasure #1.3)
  • Roaming Pleasure (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #3; Countermeasure #2.2)
  • Payback (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #4; Countermeasure #2.3)
  • Brazen (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #5; Countermeasure #2.5)