Start by marking “Unfailing Love: Psalms in the Key of my Life: Volume II” as Want to Read:
Unfailing Love: Psalms in the Key of my Life: Volume II

Unfailing Love: Psalms in the Key of my Life: Volume II

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Reflections on the biblical Psalms 51-100 in poetry and song; written to inspire others and remind them of God's unfailing love.
Published April 25th 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Unfailing Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unfailing Love

Spencer Hawke
May 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Poetry, I? Read poetry? I haven't read a poem since Tiger, Tiger, burning bright. That was in school, many decades ago. Acknowledging that I am unworthy to critique a work that is based on a book from the Bible, (Five books actually). I fully expected to start this book and fall into my Sunday afternoon slumber, but heavens forbid, the more I read, the more I see it is written for the modern day reader, by a champion, a champion for the poor, for the oppressed...

The thinking reader, who wants a
Angela Lambkin
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unfailing Love:Ps in the key of my life:Volume 2 ! Wow! What a great way to read the Psalms!

I enjoyed this wonderful ebook of a different style of Writing and then reading it again and again! So easy to read and does not bog one down when
reading it like some styles of writing like the KJV seemed to do for me anyway! For all these reasons I am wanting to give this ebook five stars and would recommend this ebook for anyone who does not mind that this is not written I the King James Bible Version
Brent Soderstrum
Jun 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-read
I won this book through GoodReads First Read program.

I am in the process of reading through the Bible. I read one chapter a day. Probably a 3-4 year project but it keeps me in the word.

When I won this book I had a few months before I reached Psalms. Psalms has always been tough for me. I am not a poetry guy. I like the biblical stories more. This book helped me digest each Psalm. Puts a more modern spin on each Psalm. Still poetry but makes it easier to understand.

I wish Ms. Moye would avoid let
Jeanne Ruczhak-Eckman
Jul 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Carol Shelton Moye makes the psalms personal and offers a fresh perspective on what can sometimes be a difficult read. She also, through her own interpretations, shows the reader how to make the psalms personal.
Judy Ward
Jun 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wonderful poetry on the Psalms. Touched my heart.
Debra Torgerson
Not for me

I received this book in exchange for a honest review . I did not finish this book. It was not what I was expecting at all . I stopped because I did not like the political elements that are put in. I was thinking this would add to my experience in reading the psalms but it took away. GOD does not see color when he talks to people he sees his children. He tells us He is our provision and we are to help the poor not depend on government. Wouldn't recommend this book. I may try to finish i
Deanna Gordinier