Start by marking “Blind Redemption (Blind #3)” as Want to Read:
Blind Redemption (Blind #3)

Blind Redemption

(Blind #3)

The past is something he’d sooner forget…

Aaron McNally hates his past. Banished for betrayal, he trades his tartan for a Norwegian title and sword to win back his honor.

She has a warrior’s heart…

It’s difficult for Kara Dalgaard to act like a lady, even when her father demands it. After the handsome Jarl Aaron McNally arrives at her home recruiting for the king’s army, she
Published June 25th 2014 by Soul Mate Publishing (first published June 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Blind Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Redemption

Mei
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Actually this is a 3 1/2 stars, but I rounded it up!

Even if it still have all the problems the previous books had, the writing has improved and the problems are less evident.

The switch between one emotion and the complete opposite is still there, but it is not so often any more.

I liked the heroine, Kara, better. She's young, stubborn and convinced that she knows better than anybody, but she's also intelligent enough to actually liasten and change her idea. That she was an actual warrior is a big
Carol *Young at Heart Oldie*
Jun 09, 2014 rated it really liked it

This is the third book in Violetta Rand’s Blind series and Aaron McNally’s story. I admit that when I started reading this book, I had serious doubts that Ms Rand could adequately redeem Aaron in my eyes. I don’t want to spoil Blind Mercy for those who haven’t read it, but I’ll just say that Aaron’s acts of betrayal did seem unforgivable. Well, it’s confession time, because by the end of the book, Ms Rand not only redeemed Aaron but he became my favourite hero of the series.

“Believe only in t
Victoria Vane
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The latest installment in Violetta Rand's fabulous Viking series.
A highly engaging tale. The author's passion for Vikings and knowledge of the era and culture shine through in this enthralling story of love, honor and redemption. A must read for Viking lovers.
Diana
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Copy received from Reading Addiction Blog Tours for an honest review.

The minute I saw Blind Redemption (Blind Series Book 3) by Violetta Rand I jumped at the chance to read it. This is the third book in the series but it is easily a standalone. I tend to think that the stories are more gratifying when they are read together but it wouldn’t make the story less enjoyable.

The characteristics that I loved about Blind Mercy were also present in Blind Redemption. I loved the authors ease in unfoldin
Jonel
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Political and emotional turmoil run rampant throughout this captivating novel. Rand’s writing is subtly intense. She draws you back in time while painting this world before you in vivid Technicolor. I love the way that Rand looks at Norse mythology and how she works it into the story. She doesn’t stop to explain things to her readers but rather shows them via the actions of the characters. It all combines into an amazing trip back in time.

I love that the male lead is far from perfect and has a
Nicole Laverdure
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Viking story of redemption and passion!
Violetta Rand has done it again! BLIND REDEMPTION is a little gem to discover! This Viking romance is the story of Aaron McNally, who, if you read Blind Mercy, was banished from his clan for betrayal. It’s the journey of a man who needs a second chance to redeem himself, win back his honor and find a woman who will accept him, even with his past. This woman is Kara Dalgaard; she is no ordinary lady, she is the female version of a brave warrior and
Amanda Shelley-Masters
Amazing Book! Violetta Rand is a incredibly talented writer who uses the Nose myths and people to the up most in her books. She brings her creativity to a head in this book the third in the Blind Series and now I think my fav...lol...as I couldn't get enough of Kara's spunk.

I really disliked Aaron in the second book for all the wrong choices he made and the bad stuff he did and it took me awhile to warm up to him in this one. You can really see what a changed man he has become since a man of Odi
Alice Taylor
Jul 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author, Violetta Rand, and from Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock. Blind Redemption is the third book in Blind Series but this book can be read as a standalone book as well. This book is based during the eleventh century about Vikings. This book starts off with Aaron making a very radical change to his life. The book then switches between following Aaron on his adventures and Kara, who you learn about later on in the book. Then of course their paths cross and ...more
B.J. Scott
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Blind saga continues with another must read,

My favorite of the series so far. If you pair a man who determined to regain his honor and a respectable standing in society with a spirited, headstrong heroine, a woman with the heart of a warrior and determination to follow her own path, you have the formula for an exciting literary adventure. Ms. Rand hit her mark with Aaron and Kara's story. Don't miss this book. While it stands alone, you will want to read the other two books in the series as
Maria
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved This

I really enjoyed this book 3 of The Blind Series, Blind Redemption. Aaron McNally redeemed himself in this book with Kara. I loved their story. It was wonderful from start to finish. You will not be disappointed. The characters from book 2 were in this one. This book also had an epilogue, which the other two did not have. Kara is a warrior herself and her attitude challenges Aaron at times. I look forward to the 4th book in this series.
Donna Campbell-Thompson
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!
Adelheid
Not the best or worst

This is an unlikely story about a Scotsman loyal to the Viking King who has been made a Jarl and tasked with raising an army, yet he spends a great deal of time dealing with a hoyden called Kara, who has been caught by an enemy hiding out in the woods. In typical fashion he falls for the girl, who is a capable fighter, and gets the bad guy. So predictable you may snooze.
Louise purfield-coak
Redemption.

This story is all about redemption and the power of love. It is also a fine adventure story. Lots of action. It certainly held my attention from evening to evening. I gave it four stars because it was not top tier of literature. Because of violent and sexual content, it should only be read by a mature audience.
Pamela
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blind Redemption

I love your books they are so amazing and I Love the characters the women are strong and there is a lot of drama,excitement,suspense,and oh so much love .This read was so intriguing and you are an awesome writer.Thank you or this wonderful book.
Jan Herman
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forgiveness

Religious tolerance Viking style. This author explores the existence of religious discrimination during a very early period in history. I enjoyed the glimpse into reality.

Sherry McCormick
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Read!!!

Enjoyable storyline. The story was well paced, and exciting at times. Aaron and Kara well matched and totally meant for each other.
♥ℳelody
Dec 19, 2017 marked it as to-read
*Free Viking book alert! Free Viking book alert! 12/19/17*
April
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic!!

#3 in the series, but can be read as a stand alone. Although, I'd suggest reading the others in this series, as well. Fast paced, adventure filled with passion, danger, suspense, lots of romance, drama and action. Highly recommended! Viking Romance fans are to sure love this fierce tale. Redemption and love is finally at hand for Aaron. A must read! Enchanting, wildly and wickedly seductive, and an awesome read! Another hit for Ms. Rand, who weaves an intricate and powerful tale of re
Sam Spencer
May 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
There was a scene where the word fragment was used where I was confused because It was probably used in error. The word fragrant would have fit well in that scene.
I had on issue with tense inconsistency.
Apart from that I found myself sucked into a world where a former villain for all intents and purposes finds his way to be honorable and find love.
Its a little... sedate for a Viking novel to have that principle but sweet nonetheless.
Betty Server
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
really enjoyed this trilogy. and this one was becoming my favorite up until the wolf rescue..... yeah. That scene kinda killed it from me. I mean I'm all for wolves saving the day when reading sci-fi or a Lycan romance.....not so much in this format. It kinda screamed Disney cartoon to me.
so yeah that kinda killed it for me.
Candee Duggan
Mar 17, 2017
Jeanie Lou
Apr 21, 2016
Nancy
Jun 01, 2017
Hattie Z
rated it did not like it
Dec 19, 2017
Sep 18, 2016
Janine Furman
Jan 07, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Odin's Shadow (Sons of Odin #1)
  • Between Land and Sea (The Mediterranean Trilogy, #1)
  • Earth (The Invasion Trilogy #1)
  • Dead Man's Hand (Sin City Collectors, #4)
  • Opposites (Opposites, #1)
  • Girls on Fire
  • The Enchantment
  • Spirit Seeker (Talisa Santiago #1)
  • The Right One (One and Only, #1)
  • Lost in Dreams (Destined for Dreams, #1)
  • Dream Weaver (Norse/Mohawk Trilogy, #2)
  • Since He Really Feels (He Feels Trilogy, #3)
  • A Matchless Romance (Aisle Bound, #4)
  • Amazing Grace
  • Spelled (Casted #2)
  • The Halo Effect (The Cupid Chronicles, #2)
  • Any Witch Way (Pagan Holiday Series)
  • The Gathering (Divinity Saga, #1)
Raised in Corpus Christi, Texas, Violetta Rand spent her childhood reading, writing, and playing soccer. After meeting her husband in New England, they moved to Alaska where she studied environmental science. Violetta spent a decade working as a scientist before quitting her day job to pursue her dream as a full time writer.

Violetta still lives in Anchorage, Alaska, and spends her days writing evo

Blind (3 books)
  • Blind Allegiance (Blind, 1)
  • Blind Mercy (Blind, #2)