Start by marking “Kiki (The Token, #8)” as Want to Read:
Kiki (The Token, #8)

Kiki

(The Token #8)

One Promise.

Kandace “Kiki” King lives a dream life. Rising above the ashes of a neglected childhood, she's graduated from a prestigious Seattle university to obtain her pre-law degree. Her best friend, Faren, has overcome tragedy and found her happily ever after.

Kiki's not looking for love.

The Lie.

Love has other plans. After Thorn's revelation about the ties of their past
Published November 28th 2014 by Marata Eros

To ask other readers questions about Kiki, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiki

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo ErosThetoken8TitlebySueBee_zpsc6bea771.jpg
 photo TT8 story xB by sb_zpsqngpq3na.gif
★★★★! The Token 8, part 1 of 2. From opposite worlds, Chet & Kiki find common ground in the bedroom, and possibly their pasts!

“A penis is a penis is a penis.”

There are 9 parts to The Token series. Though most enjoyed if read together and in order, they can be read as stand-alones; Part 1-6 is Mick & Faren, part 7 is Thorn and part 8-9 is Chet & Kiki:

Part 1: The Token - Mick & Faren
Part 2: The Token 2
Part 3: The Token 3
Part 4: The Token 4
Part 5: The Token 5
Part 6: The Toke
Beth
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The long wait is over, Kiki’s story is finally here.

Struggling with her past and the possibility of a connection greater than she’s ever known, we get a front row seat to watch as Kiki’s darkest fears of true intimacy unravel before our eyes. Will she jump at the chance of pure happiness or keep her shields in place and lose it all.

Keep that fire extinguisher handy, there is some highly combustible sexual chemistry. The Token 8: Kiki blows away the essence of 50 Shades with its highly erotic and
Maureen Nicholson
4 Smoking Hot Stars!

Okay, so I skipped book 7, Thorns story, which I don't advise doing, and moved on to book 8 because I've been waiting to read about Chet and KiKi. Man oh man they did not disappoint!The chemistry between these two is sizzling. I'm moving straight on to book 9, the second part of their story and then I'll go back to book 7 ;-)
Crystal
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My Rant:
Chet and Ms Kiki are a hit together. I cant get enough of these characters. Honestly they are made for each other. This intense and griping story is captivating, funny and intriguing. Ms. Marata defiantly put her stamp of sass on this story. Kiki is witty, smart and all out in your face. Her personality keeps you at the edge. She is bold and daring, which pushes you past the limit of return. Chet is the ultimate bad boy under the demeanor of a rich arrogant punk a$$ but he is not that at
Caryn Ferraro
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Token 8
The words she writes form sentences. Sentences form paragraphs, and those paragraphs turn into the most intricately woven chapters, bringing you a most deliciously dark affair that is Chet and Kiki. The further into this series I get, the more I want. My greed for Marata’s writing knows no bounds. Chet will intrigue you, excite you, frustrate you….”he’s raw, unfiltered, violent, and passionate”……and oh yea……..he bites.
The Token 8 is just as addictive and intoxicating as The Token 1 ~
Elissa
Apr 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Kiki & Chet....WOW
The secrets these two hold and the happiness they are trying to run to and from had me turning the pages fast. Only thing the I hate is that it ends in a cliffhanger and have to wait until February!
Dawn Yacovetta
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This entire series was exciting, dangerous and erotic, all the things that make it such a terrific read. I love that the story is narrated in the first person but not always the same person. Each section is from a different character's point of view, so I know all the underlying feelings and intentions of every scene and every character. Everyone's tale is explicitly heartbreaking, but we watch them climb out of that pain into something that makes their lives worth continuing. The danger is grip ...more
Michele Adams
Jul 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
I was torn between giving this book 4 stars and 3 reason being the storyline was good but the story ended at 75% on my kindle which is disappointing. If it's a short book it's a short book but I feel as a reader it's deceiving them. But I went with the latter because the book deserves the stars. With that being said onto my review.

First and foremost I am so glad Kiki has Farah, Mitch, Thor and Ax in her life. After everything she has endured she deserves to have such wonderful people who care an
Cyndi
Jan 17, 2015 rated it liked it
I'm so mad the way this ended...should have known since the author broke up Mick and Faren's story into 6 books...but when she tied up Thorn and Juliette's in 1 I thought...ok good...let's finish this! BUT (big butt)...I didn't anticipate there being such a deep story to Chet...I love him to pieces so I'll wait for the final installment like a good girl and buy it when it comes out. My defiance is my 3 rating...HAH!
Suzy Baba
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kiki- witty, funny, hard worker, incredibly smart, lives life to the fullest,. But desperately lonely. With the sadness of her past she swore off men until Chet kept chiseling down her wall. He is a man full of an alfa personality who knows what he wants. But there is such darkness in him that Kiki's future with him will fall apart before getting better. Love Kiki.....
Strawz93
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nice read

Love that Sin and Kiki have found each other. One is rich and broken, and the other is poor and just as broken. Hope kiki didn't run away, just to do something stupid and lose sin forever.
Dania Mcclanahan
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
liked this series
Elaine
Jul 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Enjoyed reading more about Kiki. Still wish it was one book.
kelly
Mar 16, 2016
Susan Harlow
Feb 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • A Beautiful Star (Beautiful, #5)
  • Shattered Poetry (Broken Lives, #2)
  • Resist, Chapter 1-7
  • Her Only Desire (Sultry Summer Nights, #1)
  • Unforbidden (Forbidden Trilogy, #3)
  • Eden II (The Eden Trilogy, #2)
  • Commander in Briefs (Commander in Briefs, #1)
  • Angelic Blood (Blood, #5)
  • Chronicles of the Nocturnal Forest (Stories of the Fairy of my Dreams, #1)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Smash Into You (Sorority Row #1)
  • Exhaust (The Redline Series #4)
  • Theirs to Play (Billionaire Games, #1)
  • Sophie's New Life (At the Billionaire's Command, #2)
  • Viole[n]t Obscurity (Violent, #1)
  • Bad Reputation (Bad Reputation, #1)
  • Voodoo 'n' Vice (Galactic Alliance #3)
NEW RELEASE ALERT: bit.ly/MarataNEWS

Marata Eros is the author of over ninety-five titles, including her NEW YORK TIMES bestselling novel, A TERRIBLE LOVE, and the #1 international bestselling erotic Interracial and African-American TOKEN serial. Marata writes a variety of dark fiction in the genres of erotica, fantasy, romance, suspense and sci-fi. She and her husband live in the midwest with thei

The Token (10 books)
  • The Token (The Token, #1)
  • The Token 2 (The Token, #2)
  • The Token 3 (The Token, #3)
  • The Token 4 (The Token, #4)
  • The Token 5 (The Token, #5)
  • The Token 6 (The Token, #6)
  • Thorn (The Token, #7)
  • The Token 9: Chet Sinclair (The Token, #9)
  • The Token 10: Shepard
“Of course! He's Moneybags Sinclair. He can have any chick with a pulse and a pussy.” 1 likes
“Chet Sinclair is a six-foot-two-plus, lean, mean, rich sadist.
And I let him fuck me.