Start by marking “Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)” as Want to Read:
Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)

Deep Redemption

(Hades Hangmen #4)

4.40  ·  Rating details ·  9,413 ratings  ·  1,317 reviews
ONLY THROUGH BLOOD CAN THE DEEPEST REDEMPTION BE FOUND…

He was born to ascend.
He was destined to lead.
He was never meant to fail.

Prophet Cain lies broken and defeated on the floor of his cell. A cell he has been thrown into by the one person who was supposed to stand by his side until the end. His flesh and blood, his only companion. His beloved twin brother.

Cain has sacrif
Published July 12th 2016 (first published July 10th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Deep Redemption, please sign up.
yasmine I thought there was a connection between lilah's sister and AK. As for Bella would be nice,it's the only thing that could redeem him and keep safe fro…moreI thought there was a connection between lilah's sister and AK. As for Bella would be nice,it's the only thing that could redeem him and keep safe from Styx.(less)
Dyantha Bogerd I strongly believe it is part of the main storyline.. If you have read the first 3 books? I do not know if you have but Rider is a part in all 3 books…moreI strongly believe it is part of the main storyline.. If you have read the first 3 books? I do not know if you have but Rider is a part in all 3 books and is a mayor character and with the ending of book 3 I cannot wait to find out what will happen.. If you want to read this book you need to start with the first one in this series or you really would not understand this one.(less)

·  9,413 ratings  ·  1,317 reviews

Start your review of Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen, #4)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3 Stars...for now...

Once again, I find myself in the minority opinion on a buzz book.

But them just be the breaks, peeps. *shrug*

But I digress...already.

***READ:

SPOILERS

This WILL be semi-spoiler-y - with full on spoilers for previous books in the series, vague spoilers from THIS book, and full on spoilers from THIS book tagged as such.
Regardless, only read this if you WANT spoilers.

YOU'VE. BEEN. WARNED.***

Last chance...

description

Okay, I think we've scrolled this shit far enoug
Christy
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars!!!

photo 813D435B-9990-481B-9F4C-B65F148AFBA1_zps7kw03qtn.jpg

I had been two men in my life. I was beginning to understand that neither of them were real. They were both the ultimate pretenders. Rider pretended to be a Hangman, but always stood on the outside, looking in. Cain pretended he was a prophet, outwardly faking strength, yet drowning in fear underneath. But if both of these men were a ruse, then who the hell was I? Who was the real me?

This book completely wrecked me.

In the previous books of this series, Rider was one of those
Candace
I have loved every book in this series, but I was more nervous about this book than any of the others. Let's face it, Rider is not an easy character to like. He was a major contributor to the pain and suffering at the hands of his religious cult in previous books. If not an active participant, Prophet Cain certainly chose to look the other way while many atrocities were committed in his name.

Now, he finds himself reaping what he sowed. After finally growing a pair and standing up against the ri
Eda**
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
** 5++ “Are you happy?” STARS **

Rider pretended to be a Hangman, but always stood on the outside, looking in.

But if both of these men were a ruse, then who the hell was I?

Who was the real me?

description

Dive in blind. DON'T read too many reviews. DON'T try to get answers
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

photo 13b9290f2169acc598800f7035301237_zpsqawos39y.jpg

The Hades Hangmen series is my fave amongst all of Til
Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful)
TOP 5 REASONS I CAN'T LIKE, Deep Redemption.
(Even though I really, really, really, really, really, wanted to!)

description

#5: KY IS AN IMMATURE DOUCHEBAG.

When Lilah has a miscarriage & learns she can’t have children, does Ky offer her the strength, comfort, & support she needs? Hells no! He pouts, whines, & downs a bottle of Jack Daniels. Then, he makes his severely traumatized, grief stricken wife comfort him!

My Reaction: Choosing Jack over Lilah is not only an immature douchebag problem, but an alcohol o
A.
4.5 STARS

I'm not going to write a full review for this book, I'm just going to throw out some random thoughts:

THIS BOOK IS...

overwhelmingly touching,
heart-wrenchingly emotional,
remarkably unique, and
immensely gripping.

Confession: Flame is still my favorite hero (Sorry, Rider!) and the main female character in this book whom I shall not name (to not give away spoilers) is my favorite heroine of all time.

Dear author, pl
Jennifer Kyle
5 “You have me” STARS

[image error]

Tillie Cole gifts the story fans of the series have been anxiously waiting for. This is the Prophet Cain’s book!

description

As Cain took his position as prophet of the Order in the last book, he realizes the full scope of his duties and fully is acquainted with the practices he supposedly supports. Cain was a torn man and in the end of the prior book, he stood for what he believed in and faced his twin brother’s wrath. Cain is now in a cell striped of his title as his broth
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 Deep Forgiveness Stars

photo 797635_zps7cj4grkx.gif

**Spoilers, Spoilers, and More Spoilers**

I'm gonna be honest and say that I have been putting off reading this book for almost a year now because I was just too scared to start it. In book one I loved Rider for almost the whole book until he backstabbed Styx, Mae and the Hangmen. Then I hated him. In book 2 my hate for him grew into the most deepest hate I have ever had for any fictional character ever. The things that happened in book 2 were truly unforgivable and I
Giorgia ~ Reads
3.75 Stars

I was a bit disappointed with this one. There was a bit too much going on and at times, it was all very much like a soap opera episode. We just needed some amnesia added to the mix and bam.. recipe complete.

The whole absurdity of coincidences and over the top plot took away from what should have been the the focus of the book. I feel like a book about redemption needs a more character driven plot. We got plenty of insight intro Rider’s head but it wasn’t enough.

The relationship be
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Tillie Cole" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Deep Redemption
SERIES: (Hades Hangmen, #4)
AUTHOR: Tillie Cole
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
CHAPTERS: 20
RELEASE DATE: July 12th 2016

MY RATING: 5 STARS

This book is up there with my most stalked, most anticipated, most fan girled, and most what the fuck am I getting myself into books!! Ekkkk

This review is going to be as spoiler free as I can do it!!

ONLY THROUGH BLOOD CAN
✰ Liz ✰
description

Deep Redemption is the fourth book in the Hades Hangmen. This cannot be read as a stand-alone so please start at the beginning of the series! This is one ride you want to enjoy from the beginning. The Hades Hangmen are a complex bunch, and with the added drama of the cult The Order in their midst abusing women and children, the twists and turns will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire
S.M. West
5++ Hail the Prophet STARS

Talk about deep redemption! Going into this I had no clue how Tillie was going to pull this off. If you're a Hades Hangmen bitch, you know redeeming Cain would be a near insurmountable task. But like the fantastic author that she is, Tillie Cole rose to the challenge and delivered a knee buckling, breathless and heart-wrenching story!

photo DR_zpseuvzrrnm.jpg

By the end of Souls Unfractured, my heart was thawing towards Cain as my hatred for Judah grew tenfold! Up until then, I'd written off
London
Dec 23, 2014 marked it as hell-fucking-no
Hell fucking no. Read a book about a man who sanctioned the rape of innocent women? Over my dead body is this guy redeemable.

so I get the feeling that the author tried to back track after getting backlash from her readers over this character. In book 3 the author tries to make it seem like Ryder had no idea what was going on but that's bullshit. It's too bad i requested a refund from Amazon for the 2nd book or else I would have posted some quotes that prove differently. Mae specifically told hi
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

He was two sides of the same coin, a man straddling a barrier only known in his heart.

First and foremost, I want to apologize for what will be a generally vague review. Why you ask? Because there is no way that I will say anything that might spoil this book for anyone. This book needs to be experienced and felt firsthand. I'm not even going to reveal who the leading lady is in this tale.

But what I will tell you is that you will feel a myriad of emotions while read
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: 5 "You have me" Hearts!! :D <3

“I’m lonely,” I said, brokenly. “I’m so damn lonely that I can barely breathe.”

Deep Redemption is the sort of read that cultivates trepidation even before the first page is flipped given its protagonist, someone who has been the foe of the series. However, that worry is for naught as Ms. Cole effortlessly moulds our feelings so that by the time we reach the end, we are unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Rider or Prophet Cain.

Flo
4.5 **prophet** STARS

I do not know how to review this book. All I can say is it was yet again bloody brilliant to read Tillie Cole's Hades Hangmen Series. Angst, heartache, utter devastation and so much emotion.

There is nothing about Cain/Rider's story I can tell you without spoiling the whole experience. I guess for people who read the book before, we know Cain was betrayed by his twin brother and this is the fallout. A look at what he has done, who he has become and his choices to move on. If
melissa ☽

you know the kind of anger where you're so angry that you start crying? yeah... that was me while reading this. don't ask me why i felt this emotion in an extreme way, i read the last 40% of this book at 3 am while drinking a glass of wine so pls don't judge.

but anyways, why am i so angry you ask? well let's just say that I HATE THE HANGMEN.

oh god, y'all don't know the FURY i felt with how they treated my boy Rider (H). sure he was the bad guy in the first 3 books and he was a dumbass b
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5-5 STARS

What I love more about this series is the fact that so many things happening that you never get bored!!Deep Redemption keep me on the edge of my seat all the time!I was anxious,scared and in anghony to see what will happen!This story is so intense and emotional and there were some twists I didn't see them coming!!

description

It's better if you go blind and read this story,it will help you more because you are going to feel everything.There were moments I was so angry and other that I was so ha
Beverly
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell, bring on the tissues because I am crying like a little bitch. Tillie Cole, how do you do this?? I truly don’t know how she goes from one world to the next so flawlessly, but she does. It doesn’t matter what she writes I am there one-clicking!

Deep Redemption is the fourth story Tillie has brought us in the Hades Hangman series. Let’s be honest, I never saw this story coming. I never imagined Prophet Cain would need or deserve a story, but what I realized is we don’t really know him at
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
4.5 Unbreakable Bond Stars

"Repent! Repent and bow down to the profit!" Brother James screamed as I hung from the chains in the ceiling.

⛓ Cain/Rider tried to stop a repulsive and cruel act on innocent women and children that he did not know was being done. For this he is swiftly beaten and locked in a cell to be repeatedly beaten daily until he agrees to live with what is happening.

photo harmony1_zpsrcw5e3k8.gif

⛓ Harmony was living in Puerto Rico in part of the 'order' until they are ordered to get to New Zion. It is
Snow
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing

4.5 "the power of a woman's love" stars

Tillie Cole's books in the Hades Hangmen series are filled with subjects that are not easy to comprehend and I can state clearly, I am sure, that 99% of readers cant even begin to imagine the horrors displayed in the stories and it 's really hard to understand and to process the inner pain and struggles the main characters go through.

Knowing all that I was reluctant to read this book, but then again, knowing myself, I am a slave of my own curiousity, intrig
Dee Montoya
5 ~Save Me~ Stars*****

(ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review)

What a beautiful and emotional story. The more I read these books , the more I love them. From the moment I got on the back of the Hades Hangmen motorcycle on that very first book, I haven't been able to get off. Tillie Cole has given me the ride of a lifetime with this series. I cried, laughed and even cried laughing with this beautiful book. I couldn't have possibly loved it more.

photo 0185C433-E52B-4356-9B54-A1A193175E37_zpsedey3k9r.jpg

It is a very challe
Oumaima
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
4,5-Heart-wrenchingly emotional-Stars!

”You are a good person, Rider. A pure soul always finds love. Even through hate, they will always find the ability to claim love.”

“I am not good. I don’t believe that.”

“Then i will believe it for you.”

Deep Redemption is the best plot twist of 2020. I am astonished by how emotional this book made me😦😍

This book is so extremely intense, so tremendously soul-stirring and so intensely all consuming, i am completely blown away.
I read it all in one sit
Jen
My internet is down until mid-week.... I'm so frustrated about that!!! Review to come when I can spend more time. Awesome book!!!! I miss you Goodread friends:-(
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, series, biker-mc
Deep redemption, indeed.

After everything the Hangmen have suffered at Prophet Cain’s hand, his was the last story I wanted to read. But Tillie Cole did the impossible and reminded me that even the worst human beings are worthy of salvation. She stripped Cain bare, down to his soul, and showed me what was in his heart. She made me care about the man and even had me rooting for him have a happy ending. That’s some writing magic, right there.

Deep Redemption picks up where Souls Unfractured left of
Vanessa
5+ Redeeming Stars!!!!

"I'm not good," he argued. "I don't believe that."
I smiled. Pressing my forehead to his, I said, "Then I will believe it for you."

Holy Fuck! Are you kidding me?! That was incredible!

She topped Flame's book...and as the ultimate self-proclaimed Flame Whore, I did not think that could be done.

"I would gladly be his redemption, if he would finally forgive himself first."

I have so many thoughts. I need to sleep on them. This is definitely one of my t
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I was worried that I would build up my expectations of this one a little too high and then be disappointed, so I put off reading it for a while. Obviously I didn't last long though ;). I wouldn't say I was disappointed, but I also wasn't overly impressed either. I love this author and how she can create such diverse characters. She often takes characters that we don't care for and makes us sympathize and root for them in the end. So when I heard Rider's story was comi
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
LIVE!

SPOILER-FREE REVIEW

5 Gritty yet Redeeming Stars!

photo 52B89012-F9BA-436D-A5F2-0BBF7670AC2E_zpszmxecozk.jpg

I cracked open the pages of Deep Redemption wondering how the heck Tillie Cole was going to take the ultimate anti-hero- guilty for doing such inhumane things all in the spirit of his messed up cult religion- and manage to find me forgiving him. If there's nothing I love more, it's the author's ability to take the ultimate anti-hero and gradually melt our hearts for him... Tillie Cole did that for me here in Deep Redemption .

Prior to r
Rebecca Woodward
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
10 Trillion Stars!!!!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ohhh my beautiful Tillie Cole!!! What have you done?? I know what you've done!! You made me a crying mess is what you did!! But Ohhh this story is unbelievable epic to the moon and back and go around ten more times. I never saw this coming never!!! I love this series because it is never ever a disappointment. Yes it is a dark read but oh my you have to read with liquor. I can't wait to read the next story!! Great job Tillie an absolute brilliant read.
Book of Flame!!!??? 2 66 Mar 17, 2015 06:17PM

• Lawless (King, #3)
  • Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)
  • Fragile Longing
  • Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Three (King, #7)
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • King (King, #1)
  • Bound by Vengeance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #5)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)
  • Sicko
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and horses. ...more

Hades Hangmen (8 books)
  • It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1)
  • Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)
  • Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3)
  • Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen, #5)
  • Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)
  • Darkness Embraced (Hades Hangmen, #7)
  • My Maddie (Hades Hangmen, #8)

News & Interviews

“A pure soul always finds love. Even through hate, they will always find the ability to claim love.” 10 likes
“I forgive you. I love you. It is time to be free.”

“I love you too,” I said raggedly. “You have been the only good I’ve ever known. You’ve been the heaven I was searching for after all. Not the faith, or the prayers…just you…only you.”
7 likes