Start by marking “Uncover Me (Men of Inked, #4)” as Want to Read:
Uncover Me (Men of Inked, #4)

Uncover Me (Men of Inked #4)

4.33  ·  Rating Details ·  4,417 Ratings  ·  512 Reviews
I lost track of my life. Spiraling down the rabbit hole, I lost myself and became one of them. Living undercover within the MC, the days bled together as I became absorbed in a life of excess and violence.

Becoming consumed was easy. Now there’s a darkness that has settled deep in my soul, fusing with my heart and altering my reality forever. The road I’ve traveled has been
Published January 13th 2015 (first published January 2nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Uncover Me, please sign up.

Kim Turner Reading Order
#1 Throttle Me
#2 Hook Me
#3 Throttled (novella)
#4 Resist Me
#5 Uncover Me (hadn't heard about a release date yet. Hope the reading order helps) (less)

Snow

3.5 "snap snap towards HEA" stars

This is Tomas's story, who we met in previous book as an under cover DEA agent inside the MC they are about to bring down...

The story starts right in the middle of smth I didnt even feel coming...he's already in "love" with a stripper Roxy/Roxanne, after they bring down the MC, Tomas resigns his position as a DEA agent and goes after Roxy, bringing her into his town, and into his life including the rest of the "loud" Gallo family. But even though they change ever
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Aug 22, 2016 ♥ WishfulMiss ♥ rated it did not like it
This was a 1.5 ~ I hated it but ~ Rating
Here's why --> I like this author but this one was lacking in romance. There was no special build up to the big L-O-V-E declaration, there is no HEA (more like a HFN - which I'm not really a fan of TBH) and the ending was abrupt with no epilogue.

WARNING: This is not safe
(view spoiler)
book_luv_r
Jan 16, 2015 book_luv_r rated it liked it
Quick read. I really hate books where the couple instantly is together. Zero buildup of the story. Just have take Thomas's word that she's amazing. Whatever. Izzy's character isn't developed at all. I also hate when the majority of a book is spent on secondary characters from previous books. I didn't read them. Frustrating.
Rebecca
Sep 03, 2014 Rebecca rated it really liked it
I, like most Chelle Bliss readers, couldn't wait to get my hands on Uncover Me, Thomas Gallo's story. His once controlled and methodical world is blown apart when he has to enter the Sun Devils Motorcycle Club and work his way up the ranks to get close to those in charge so that he can take them down. An operation that immerses someone in drugs, sex, and illegal dealings will change a man, especially when he's forced to be a part of or instigate events and actions that there's no coming back fro ...more
Shayna
My anticipation was through the roof with this one! Chelle Bliss delivered Thomas’ story LIKE A BOSS! Uncover Me was chock-full of suspense, badassery, and some of the hottest, most intense sex scenes I’ve read in a while. This book possessed me, owned me, and made me its bitch!

Just like all of the other hardcore fans of the Men of Inked series, I have been anticipating the conclusion of Thomas Gallo’s story for a while now, and I couldn’t have been more satisfied with it! It was so damn good an
C.R. Gress
Jan 13, 2015 C.R. Gress rated it it was amazing
First of all I want to say that I didn't get half of the stuff I wanted to get done today because I thought I would take a quick peek to see how it started out. Needless to say -- I have been to the bank, washed, dried and folded three loads of clothes and that is pretty much it. Living in Florida, this story pulled me in seeing that I live just outside of Daytona Beach and could really relate to the characters. Pulled seems a bit pale -- lets just say it sucked me in and didn't let go until I r ...more
Bati
May 14, 2016 Bati rated it really liked it
Facet Gallo to facet Gallo. Nie ma pieprzenia kotka za pomocą młotka (innego pieprzenia jest pod dostatkiem), za to jest akcja, szalona rodzinka, honorowe braterstwo i walka o ukochaną. Z całej książki najbardziej jednak podobała mi się pożerająca co popadnie Suzy z baby Gallo w brzuszku ;)
Kasia
May 14, 2016 Kasia rated it liked it
3,5
Marie- Naughty Moms' Story Time
The elusive Thomas is finally uncovered!

Throughout the series we hear how Thomas has been away from the family as he lives out his dream as a D.E.A. agent. Working undercover has him facing dangers he doesn't want his family involved in and to avoid risking it and not blow his cover, it's been quite some time since he's seen his family. But luckily, if you've read Izzy and James' story in Resist Me you got to see a bit of James; which leads in to his story in this book.

Uncover Me isn't as light
Teiamarie
Apr 14, 2017 Teiamarie rated it liked it
I love the Gallo's. Having read the previous books, I have an attachment to the family. After reading Thomas and Roxy/Angel's story, I'm left wanting. Something was missing. The characters were ok but Roxy was a little flat for me. It got a bit dark after Thomas, the Law, was an active part of a certain event that surprised me (although I don't see how it could have resulted in anything else). There also wasn't enough build up in the end. I still enjoyed it but I'm not gushing. I also didn't car ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Cheyenne & Rosalie‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 & 5 STARS

Cheyenne 4.5 STARS

I have been lucky to be able to review this series from the start and each and every book in the Men Of Ink series keeps getting better and better! I could not wait for Thomas’ book and let me tell you ladies and gentlemen you will not be disappointed.
Uncover Me does have a different feel to it, but let me make something perfectly clear, that difference was needed for Thomas’ book. He is dif
Karen Voitik
Jan 24, 2015 Karen Voitik rated it liked it
>Book review – Uncover Me
>I am an independent reviewer. This is the 4th novel in the Men of Inked Series and ends in an HEA.
>This story deals with Thomas Gallo. He is working undercover in an MC, trying to gather enough evidence for the government to take them down and end all their illegal activities. Along the way, he falls in love with a stripper, Roxy. Thomas is slowly losing his soul to the MC and all the things he must live with and do. When he is finally free of the MC, he finds
Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog
***Received an ARC for an honest review by Bookalicious Babes Blog***

Oh Thomas! How I have been waiting for your intriguing and invigorating story! The mysterious and adrenaline-junkie, tall, dark-haired, blue-eyed hunk of a Gallo...do they build them any other way in that family?!? Thomas, 'Tommy,' is the lone ranger of the group...the bad-arse agent...who seeks danger like a moth to a flame...and I loved finally hearing his story.

Uncover Me reveals Tommy's life as a DEA agent and how he got m
Jennifer Sons
May 20, 2014 Jennifer Sons rated it it was amazing
Love love love Thomas!!! I've been waiting for his story since I first read about him in Throttle Me! Then when Izzy's story had Thomas in it, I just was busting out of the seams to read it! I know it would be epic! Well it was so much more!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thomas is probably the most complex of the Gallo men! He has all of these different layers that are all amazing! He's HOT, sexy, sweet, caring, loving, a bad ass when he needs to be, hard working & dedicated! When he was under cover, he gave it his all!
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
Love changes a person...
Finally, we got to go undercover, and under the covers with Thomas (aka Blue, Devils Dust MC Sergeant-at-Arms). I have been looking so forward to this particular Gallo man's story. I must confess it kinda messed with my head because I'm used to reading biker romance books where I get attached to the members, where I am on their side. However; after meeting Rebel, President of the Sun Devils MC in a previous book, I knew that he was NOT 'sex on a motorcycle fantasy materia
Shay
Oct 14, 2014 Shay rated it really liked it
I just finished Uncover Me and I enjoyed it! This was the one I was waiting for. Thomas is a Gallo brother, hasnt been home in awhile due to being undercover (as you know from Izzy and James story) It's been a long time and he has done so many things that in his mind he just doesn't know who he is anymore. What keeps him sane is Roxy. She was born into the MC life to no fault of her own. She really doesnt belong there but has no where else to go. Her dad is dead and her mother is a mean old witc ...more
Vickey
Jan 19, 2015 Vickey rated it really liked it
I waited so long for the story of Thomas and sadly I expected more, it was not bad but it was not gr8.

I liked the interaction between Thomas aka Blue and Roxy aka Angel(After he told her who he was) the way he gave everything up for her and the way she blindly trusted him.

But there were little bits that just did not sit well with me I know that he was undercover and had to keep his shit together but to be overprotective and look the other way when the girl you love strip for a club just don't
Becca
Oct 06, 2014 Becca rated it it was amazing
We finally get Thomas' story and it does not disappoint.

Thomas Gallo has been deep undercover in the Sun Devils MC club for too long. After seeing his sister, almost blowing his cover...Thomas is ready to go home.

But even if he could, would he ever be able to escape the life that has become second nature to him. Causing the lines to be blurred? Or more importantly walk away from the one woman who has been his center during the entire ordeal?

Definitely a grittier story than the previous Men of In
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 18, 2015 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I was so looking forward to Thomas story. We heard bits of him in the other books and what I read I loved. Chelle you did not disappoint me. I so loved this story. Super happy:)

This is a fantastic series about the Gallo brothers. Thomas is my favourite. Thomas is undercover in the Sun Devils MC. He wants to go back to his family but will he put them in danger? Can he leave Roxy behind?

I thought this was more grittier than the others in the series. Great twists and turns. Hot steamy scenes. This
Shelly
Jan 06, 2015 Shelly rated it it was amazing
Fabulous. Incredible. Fantastic. Stupendous. Phenomenal. These are the words that describe Uncover Me!! I freaking LOVE Thomas, and I'm positive y'all will too!

FULL REVIEW TO COME DURING BLOG TOUR!
Heather
Jun 28, 2015 Heather rated it liked it
Disturbed by the lack of condom usage considering the whole "MC" biker, sex slut lifestyle. Also the "I Wasn't exclusive" comment. You can't make statements like that and then not deal with them. My least favourite book of the series.
Erin McKinley Carnevale
Sep 08, 2014 Erin McKinley Carnevale rated it it was amazing
I loved Thomas. Still a city girl but he came close! Roxy/Angel, another strong female perfect for a Gallo man. This story was written perfectly. I'm excited for Anthony's story. From the little bit we get in this book, tbh, I don't like her but let's see :)
Steph
Penny
4 to 4.5 stars of hot and sexy Thomas. I just wished it was longer
Dawn
Jan 10, 2015 Dawn rated it it was amazing

Well, I knew it was going to happen, I knew Thomas Gallo was going to be my favorite. I have been intrigued with him since book 1, in The Men of Inked series. I would devour each book hoping to learn more about "my man Thomas." I can not remember the last time I was sitting, waiting with bated breath on a book to, A) Be written and B) me being able to get my hands on it.
When we got Izzy's book I was beyond excited, I knew Thomas made appearances and I was READY! Well, Chelle did NOT disappoint m
Rough Draft Book Blog
Jun 17, 2014 Rough Draft Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Uncover Me by Chelle Bliss
Thomas (Blue) & Roxy
MAN OH MAN, THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER!
5 Stars cause 10 is not an option!

This is so much more than a love story... it's a battle between good and evil... it's a duel amid love and betrayal. I loved this story with my whore heart and I'm not ashamed to say that even though this was the most gritty, dirty, and angsty one of the Men of Inked series, it's my fave! My body and mind crave the foul stench of a good tormented story! Uncover Me fit the
Kelly Fletcher
Jun 08, 2014 Kelly Fletcher rated it it was amazing
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

And I should start by saying I feel like I need to apologise for only giving it 5 stars - I promise they are freaking awesome, all singing, all dancing stars though.

I love Chelle - I make no bones about this and do not hide it but you should not confuse that with the fact I would not give it to her honestly if I thought it warranted it.

Like for example, I was very honest about the fact that as soon as we met Thomas in the Men of Inked books, I told Chelle plain and simple he
Kooky
Aug 13, 2014 Kooky rated it really liked it
See full post at https://countrygalssexyreads.wordpres...

It's time for the next Gallo brother to fall in love. In the previous books in this series we haven't had a chance to get to know Thomas. He's been undercover in a MC gang, The Sun Devils, and had only very limited contact with family. The time comes to run the bust and he has to decide whether the woman he met while undercover should come with him into his real life.

He has been so immersed into the gang lifestyle that he is no longer sure
Nicole
Nov 13, 2014 Nicole rated it it was amazing
How do I love “Uncover Me”? Let me count the ways. Thomas, Roxy, Sexy tattooed brothers, Izzy, James Caldo, Did I mention Thomas? I could go on and on about every page of this book. From the very start you knew this story was going to have action. Thomas is deep undercover trying to bring down the Sundevils MC. Thoams meets Roxy, but she only knows him as “Blue”, member of the MC, and her passionate lover. I loved the struggles each character went through in this book and how their relationship ...more
Turning Pages At ...: Uncover Me (Men of Inked #4) by Chelle Bliss 2 7 Feb 29, 2016 11:18AM
  • Kevlar To My Vest (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC, #3)
  • Misguided (Death Dwellers MC, #4)
  • Relent (Sydney Storm MC, #1)
  • Exquisite Redemption (Iron Horse MC, #3)
  • Strip Teaser (Naked Nights, #1)
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles, #3)
  • No Way Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club, #4)
  • Severed Justice (Severed MC, #3)
  • Grit
  • Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
  • Damned (Four Horsemen MC #3)
  • Unchain My Heart (Scorpio Stinger MC, #2)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • Wolf (Evil Dead MC, #4)
  • Iron & Bone (Lock & Key, #3)
  • All the Sky (Signal Bend, #5)
  • Savage Town (Savage Angels MC, #3)
  • One to Chase (One to Hold, #7)
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.

➡Chelle's Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show
More about Chelle Bliss...

Men of Inked (8 books)
  • Throttle Me (Men of Inked, #1)
  • Hook Me (Men of Inked, #2)
  • Resist Me (Men of Inked, #3)
  • Without Me (Men of Inked, #5)
  • Honor Me (Men of Inked, #6)
  • Worship Me (Men of Inked, #7)
  • Delusion (Men of Inked Novella)

“Love changes a person. It doesn’t make us inferior, but it lets us be the person we were truly meant to be. It completes us, brings out our true nature, and helps us become a better version of ourselves.” 2 likes
“took” 0 likes