Start by marking “Resist Me (Men of Inked, #3)” as Want to Read:
Resist Me (Men of Inked, #3)

Resist Me

(Men of Inked #3)

Izzy Gallo has never been described as a member of the weaker sex. She’s a woman who doesn’t take shit from anyone. Growing up with four older overprotective brothers has hardened her, making her a force to be reckoned with.

Against the wishes of her two brothers, Joe and Mike, Izzy takes a weekend trip to Bike Week in Daytona, turning her world upside down.

Over her head, i
Published August 25th 2014 (first published August 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Resist Me, please sign up.
Maria Kaye Yeah, pretty sure you can since the other books in the series revolve around a different couple/set of characters.

Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐3 STARS⭐⭐⭐

Second time reading Chelle Bliss and I’m glad I persevered!

I first read book 1 in this series, "Throttle Me" not so long ago and I wasn’t quite sold. The blurb promised something fantastic and I was in a mood for an alpha hero, unfortunately I was sad to read a pretty basic story with insta-love and too many clichés.
The cover whore in me also pleads guilty because the covers for the Men of Inked series are just.. gah!
Let’s just say that if I had the paperback, I would stroke them.
Sabrina
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Audio re-read 12/7/18
This audio was only okay for me. The female narrator seemed to speak very slow so I had to speed up the narration some just to make it easier to listen to.
Snow
3.5 "You. Will. Be. Mine." stars

Oh well, continuing with the outbursts of the Gallo men in the family and this time it's little Izzy's turn to kick some ass. Isabella/Izzy Gallo is anything but a sweet, quiet and compliant woman. She's the same as her brothers only in a woman's body. She swears, she can kick ass and she fucks like no man's business, when she wants and who she wants…
No one told me what to do. I was Izzy Gallo. Slave to no one and master of my own destiny.

I acted like many men
Natasha
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOLY SHIT.. I GIVE THIS BOOK 10 MOTHERFREAKING STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

OMG pleeeeease give me more izzy and James! I'm sorry city and Suzie I love yall but I have a new favourite couple.. The mouthy bad ass Isabella Gallo and sexy as hell boss-man in the bedroom james caldo! I loved this book, from start to finish! I finished this book in one day cos it was just that good.. Now I can't go to sleep cos I can't stop thinking about these two and hoping to God there's more of them to come! Awesome read I lo
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Ladies and Gentlemen.. You ready?

description

Meet Izzy Gallo, smart-ass woman who takes no shit from a man. Being the only girl with 4 brothers didn't help her being a sweet girl. And believe me when I say that this one is a badass!

description

And James Caldo, dirty talker with a cock pierced (Yes it is important enough for me to mention it :p)

description

James and Izzy have a little history together. They met at her brother's wedding and after one night of pure pleasure she ran away...
A few weeks after, circumstances brought them
Aurélie
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favoris
Ahahah oh yeah he's bossy and I loooove it!! :)) (Stéph, you're gonna love him, yeah yeah Dirty talker ^^)

U rocks Chelle!! well done

Laura Johnson
2.5 rating. In the prequel, I really enjoyed Izzy and James's cat and mouse game. I was interested in continuing their sexy love and hate dynamics in book 3. In the beginning, I was intrigued but after a couple of chapters into it I became very annoyed with Izzy's tough as nails persona. I found her extremely irritating and annoying. I mean, I love a strong sassy independent woman, but come on she was over the top. SHE WAS ANNOYING AS HELL!! I want to say at least seventy five percent of the boo ...more
Sonia
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Still waiting for the story.

I enjoyed the previous books in this series and I thought that it would continue with this book; however, I found this book lacking. The author spent at least 60 percent of the book with Izzy internal/external dialog about how bad she as and what she would or would not take in a relationship. Yet the first opportunity to demonstrate this belief was when she was performing fellatio with drool running down the side of mouth, tears running down her face and her gag refle
Hot Romance Novel
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let's just say that "Resist Me - Men of Inked Series" had me running for a cold shower. James and Izzy have set the pages on fire!

James

Izzy
Gorgeous & Sexy - Check
Strong Willed - Check
Mouth of her own (close to a sailors) - Check
Has no idea she wants to be controlled in the bedroom - Check

You really would benefit from starting with the first book in the series: Throttle Me, then Hook Me, find y
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
The cavemen unite...
Damn, I love those bilingual, bossy, bada$$, dirty'talkin' cavemen! I knew it would take a strong man to handle Izzy's sass. Being the only daughter in the family with 4 bossy brothers she learned to fight early. She doesn't take any $hit from anyone. I had been so looking forward to her story and I wasn't disappointed. I especially enjoyed the funny and sexy text messages between James & Izzy. She is determined that he's too bossy and wants a weak woman he can control, s
Claire
For me this one was the best in the series so far, because at least there was a storyline, a plot even.
It almost made it to the fourth star, but it is still plagued with some of the issues of the previous books : too many editing errors and, far more annoying, this author's habit to constantly repeat herself .
"No one told me what to do. I was Izzy Gallo. Slave to no one and master of my destiny."
Yeah right, I wonder how many times I read the same blurb in this book and the previous ones ... An
Kellie Maddox-Ward
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
This ones my fav do far.. I think Thomas is ginns kill izzy's book though!
Nurse Lisa In Ohio (PRN Book Reviews)
3.5 under cover stars. ‼ ...more
Angela
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy %¿@*, what a story! Izzy and James certainly didn't disappoint with their instalment in the outstanding Men of Inked series.

James is my new obsession and Izzy hit the nail on the head when she said that the sound of James' voice is "pussy clenching"! But let's be honest, everything you read about James in this book will have you living every lustful fantasy known to woman! Move over City, James has joined the party.

We had hints and teasers into Izzy's life during Throtted but nothing could
Jan
Love this series

Izzy is a tough chick growing up with over protective brothers and having to hold her own made her one tough nut to crack.

James is the exact same breed as her brothers, overprotective, domineering an all round Alpha male.

Izzy didn't want to be controlled she'd grown up with her brothers trying to control who she could and couldn't have a relationship with as they scared off everyone who got close to her, none of them measured up for their Izzy well until James they liked him and
MiDouradoP
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly sexy and irresistible!

4,25 stars

This is a standalone that is also a part of Men of Inked series, we get a closer look at James and Izzy's story!

We met them before, and we even got a glimpse at them in Resisting, but now we get to know them even better!

They were passionate, hot, pure burning fire and they were a total match! They were stubborn, hard headed and strong. They were indpendent and totally their own person. But they were also vulnerable, loyal and loved fiercely!

They needed
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Izzy and James path cross again and this time he's not letting her go. Of course, she runs emotionally but in the end James gets his woman. This book ended with a HEA for now feel. Plus there was a dog gone cliffy involving her brother. Why are the rest of the ebooks in this series so much? As my sister is fond of saying...everything goes on sale, eventually. Guess I'll have to be patient.
Brie
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ccbh-reviewed
Chelle Bliss brings back my favorite two people as Isabella is thrown into a situation that isn't easy to get out of. She takes us down a road of cat and mouse and this time there will be no running without a chase.

Isabella Gallo is still well, Izzy. Just as sassy, bawdy, and bullheaded as before. But this time we get to not only see, but experience the MORE that James saw within her. We get to see her falling in lo... and it's beautiful, breathtaking, exhilarating, even scary all at once.

"Thi
Jackie
Izzy Gallo is the only female sibling and has been more than a match for her 4 brothers since she was a small child.

However as a grown woman she now finds herself more than matched with DEA agent James Caldo and their story is as complicated as it is sexy.
Beth
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Feisty Stars

Shhhh.....there are just some thing you don't want to hear. Don't say it. Just keep it to yourself. Izzy doesn't want to hear it. Just shhhhhh.

Izzy is the Gallo Gal. She is the one sister to the whole passel of Gallo men. Some sexy, bossy, possessive men. But this is not about them. This is about Izzy. She has been raised with these Alpha men and she is about tired of them telling her what to do, where to go and who to go there with. She knows what she wants and it is NOT a man l
Kaylee Lovering
May 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
So I told Chelle that after reading Throttle Me that no other book of her's would beat it. To me Throttle Me was and would forever be my favorite. All because of City! I love that boy. But let me just say I was so wrong SO VERY VERY WRONG! Resist Me is by far my favorite Chelle Book and James has taken over my heart. I love that boy hard! Never would think you would find someone with a dirtier mouth then City!!! Oh and Izzy can I just say I have a HUGE ass girl crush going on for that girl! Like ...more
C-Money
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love when an author can write a leading lady that is worthy falling in love with. Most of the time it's the male lead that grabs a hold of you. But for me, it was Izzy that did that.

I mean, I loved James, don't get me wrong. His witty comebacks and amazing Alpha Male personality made me love him.

I loved watching Izzy fall for him and learn to change the way she has always been. It wasn't an easy road and there were times I want to smack her and say "get your shit together, you are about to lo
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This series is about the Gallo Family children. They are all alpha males (except Izzy), who are hardworking, focused, and tend to get what they want. Izzy, who after growing up with a bunch of boys learns a thing or two, is tough as nails.

Izzy, Izzy, Izzy. I love you! She is a mouthy, and all around bad ass chick! She may be the youngest Gallo, but she is probably the loudest and most opinionated.

James is a cop, and he is after Izzy. Not because she is bad, but because he thinks she is the sexi
C.A. Harms
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Solid 4.5 Rating

Throughout the Men of Inked Series we have gotten a little bit of Izzy here and there. We have learned that she is a bad ass woman that stands her ground. She takes no crap from any man. Her brothers get it back full throttle when they pull out their caveman tactics.

So whats happens when she meets her match?

In steps...James.
Oh my you will need a cold shower after spending some time with 'Resist Me" This shit is hot.

Izzy finds herself in a not so great situation and now needs to
SB Morales
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My favorite of The Men of Inked series!! Full review to come

Full Review

This is my favorite of the series so far. Who doesn't love Izzy, but this shows us a side of Izzy that you may not expect. She runs her brothers, but has she finally met her match? I enjoy how Bliss gives us two point of views of her story. Being able to get inside the characters thoughts and emotions helped me to understand the characters motives. If you enjoy the men of inked series so far you won't be disappointed! The dra
starsaga
I have never pitied a hero more for getting the girl.
I have never felt so bad for a hero. This heroine was a loose cannon and there were so many things wrong with this book. It was so bad I don't even want to think about it anymore.
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!
I liked that Izzy got her own book, I just wish she wasn't so hard on James all the time. But I'm excited to read Resisting by Chelle Bliss and see how they started out.
Sonja van der Merwe
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
This one wasn't my fav in the series... but I still enjoyed it all the same.
Lynn
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-kindle
Like Izzy the best out of all the women in the Men of Ink series. Great book lots of action, another good read by Chelle Bliss.
Merci Velez
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

• Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • Forbidden Virgin
  • Wicked Bond (The Wicked Horse, #5)
  • Freeze Frame (Snapshot, #1)
  • UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • Beg (God of Rock Duet, #2)
  • The Season: Kaufman (Austin Arrows, #2)
  • Greed (White Collared, #2)
  • Barely Undercover (Legal Heat, #2)
  • Looking at Forever (The Rock Gods, #4)
  • Escapades (Trident Ink #1)
  • Temptation (Nashville Nights, #1)
  • Link'd Up (Dead Presidents MC, #1)
  • Forever Your Concierge (Concierge, #2)
  • Nordic Lessons
  • Reading the Signs
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles, #3)
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
➡Chelle's Available Books: http://chellebliss.com/books
➡Coming

Men of Inked (7 books)
  • Throttle Me (Men of Inked, #1)
  • Hook Me (Men of Inked, #2)
  • Uncover Me (Men of Inked, #4)
  • Without Me (Men of Inked, #5)
  • Honor Me (Men of Inked, #6)
  • Worship Me (Men of Inked, #7)
“They’re men and not pussies like boys are today. Video games, manscaping, and metrosexuals have fucked up society.” 7 likes
“Opinions were like assholes—everybody had one.” 6 likes