Start by marking “Witchshadow (The Witchlands, #4)” as Want to Read:
Witchshadow (The Witchlands, #4)

Witchshadow

(The Witchlands #4)

Susan Dennard's New York Times bestselling, young adult epic fantasy Witchlands series continues with Witchshadow, the story of the Threadwitch Iseult.

War has come to the Witchlands . . . and nothing will be the same again.

Iseult has found her heartsister Safi at last, but their reunion is brief. For Iseult to stay alive, she must flee Cartorra while Safi remains. And thou
Expected publication: June 22nd 2021 by Tor Teen

Start your review of Witchshadow (The Witchlands, #4)
✨ A ✨
May 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
⬇⬇⬇ Predictions | Theories | Recap | Questions ⬇⬇⬇

I decided to do this pre-review for my benefit as well as anyone else interested. The thing is I'll probably forget all these thoughts by the time this book comes out if I don't write them down somewhere. So I decided to do this since my memory is fresh from having just completed Bloodwitch. PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST 3 BOOKS AS WELL AS SIGHTWITCH

What is known/minor recap:
(view spoiler)
Beatrice in Bookland
Feb 13, 2019 marked it as to-read
#. Sightwitch ★★★☆☆
1. Truthwitch ★★★★★
2. Windwitch ★★★★★
3. Bloodwitch ★★★★★

I've read the last page of Bloodwitch less than 24 hours ago and I'm craving this already I'm weak

+ ISEULT'S BOOK fucking finally
Sandra
Jan 14, 2016 marked it as to-read
I just read the first book in the series and just realized that when the last one comes out I will be closer to my thirties than to my twenties and I don't know what to make of that. ...more
Lindsey Robison
Mar 05, 2017 marked it as to-read
WE ALREADY KNOW OUR BABY IS GETTING HER BOOK! Finally!

NOW JUST GIVE ME ISEULT AND AEDUAN MAKE OUT SCENES
Sabrina
May 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
Finally, a book about my wife.

I've pre-order this book and I'm dying because it will be release in 2021, and I'm not able to wait that longg....
Alyssa
***Edit***
Funny that I was so anxious about the wait for this book, and it turned into a February 2021 release (from January 2019)! So I guess I'll be 25 when this book publishes!

The wait for this book will be all sorts of cruel torture. I'll be, let's see... I'll be 23 at that point (January 2019).

O_O
Helena of Eretz ✰
I received this complimentary ARC from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review.
Sam
Nov 09, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021, need-it-now
Title revealed! WITCHSHADOW

I’m actually really happy with this title. It might not match the others, but it’s close enough that it doesn’t make me upset!
Nastassja
Feb 20, 2019 marked it as to-read

UPDATE

Hm, Witchshadow it is. Very intriguing. Judging by the premise this one is going to be much darker than its predecessors, hence the shadows. Cannot wait to put my hands on it!

`````````````````````````````````
I suppose it's going to be title Threadwitch or (view spoiler)? What do you think?

Also, I don't like to be kept waiting, especially after Bloodwitch's multiply cliffhangers stabs to my heart.

["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
C R O N C H
Witchshadow?????
What could this mean? I thought it was going to be Weaverwitch, but now. BUT NOW. I'm not sure??????
Haliak Gnav
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just want Iseult and Aeduan’s story to be honest. I could give a rat’s tail about the others 😂😂 😖😭😭😭
Ceres95
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wish-list-vo
In Bloodwitch we find Aeduan on the run with Iseult and Owl, I really liked the different links that are created between these three characters. And if you know me, you already know that I want to see Aeduan and Iseult together, they are both too irresistible. I like the protective and cheeky side of Aeduan and Iseult is so interesting.
Aeduan will become aware of many things in this book, he will try to help Iseult and Owl. He will find an old acquaintance and be confronted with his father. I l
Fanny
Jan 05, 2017 marked it as to-read
Edit 18.01.17: OMG. Just read Windwitch. (view spoiler)I don't knooow.
Edit 10.01.17: This book will definitely be called Threadwitch, the third one is now officially Bloodwitch. YAAS

I bet that this book will be called Threadwitch. The series starts with a focus on Safiya and ends with Iseult, because the Threadsisters are in the center of the story. Can't wait for Bloodwitch and T
Iria
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really can’t wait for this book to come out, for many reasons. Bloodwitch was definitely a great book but as a Merik and Safi shipper I’m really nervous and excited about what’s gonna happen to my babies. They have to end up together.
Also Iz is about to have her book, which I’m sure will include plenty badass scenes, including Aeduan. I’ve fallen in love with the series and the anticipation it’s too much. 😭
BreezeBlowin'Free
Jun 24, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: ebooks
Weaverwitch?? come cleave me bc i cannot wait till 2020
Rebecca Blum
Feb 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Susan said this would be Iseult’s book!!!!!! I cannot wait!!
Taylor
OH MY GOD there’s an official release date.

I have a feeling I know what the book is going to be called...my baby Iseult is getting her own book AND 2021 IS GONNA BE A TREASURED YEAR GUYS.

I’ve never wanted a book more in my life and no, that is not an exaggeration.
— Massiel
another year to release this masterpiece? kill me already please.

Susan, just for you I'll wait.

Tekla ✨
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
Oct 2019: The idea of Aeduan and Iseult possibly reuniting in this book is going to be my main fuel until February 2021.

Dec 2020: Just realized they pushed the release date from February to June and now I want to cry.
Gretal
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So Witchshadow did a lot of things that shocked and hurt me, but I still wasn’t expected to be so attacked by a character I hadn’t really paid much mind to before. Damn it, this was brilliant. Best one yet.
Mashlovesbooks
Feb 21, 2021 marked it as to-read
February 21st, 2021 update

FOUR MONTHS TO GO, I AM READY!
Shanna Hughes
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Early reading perks!! Dang, I'm going to need some time to think about this book. I will say, even if you think you're ready... You're not. ...more
rachel ☾
#1) Truthwitch ★★★★☆
#2) Windwitch ★★★☆☆
#2.5) Sightwitch ★★★☆☆
#3) Bloodwitch ★★★☆☆

i love that i time catching up with this series with the original feb release date but it's been pushed back to june 🤦‍♀️ at least we're getting an iseult book

BlogTrigger Warning DatabaseTwitterInstagram
Beck
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am GREATLY anticipating this book, since Bloodwitch only started to weave the plot closer together, as the previous books were describing them as several things that seemed unrelated.

THEY ARE VERY MUCH RELATED.

Even those background characters?? Related to the plot 100%.

I am going to have to do a reread before this one comes out in case there's extra things I've missed!
Abbey's Reading Corner
WE GOT A COVER AND ITS GORGEOUS!!!!
AND IT’S PURPLE!!!!
Look at Iseult!!! So pretty! 😍
I’m so happy my girl is getting her own book and I’m so excited for February!!! 2021 can’t come fast enough!! (I mean aren’t we all ready for 2020 to be over?)
Kayla
Aug 27, 2020 marked it as owned-to-read
Shelves: 2021-releases
Have I read a single book in this series?

Do I own every book currently out?

And did I preorder Witchshadow?

Yes, yes I did.

Do you ever just have one of those series that you're just saving for a particularly rough time because you know you're going to love it and binge every single book in like one weekend? Yeah, that's this series for me. On that note, I am reading book one this weekend so that lets you know my mental state right now 😂
Last Book Marauder
Woop! We have a release date, title, and confirmation that this is Iseult!!

I am both ready and so not ready!!!
kay
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oof. more than I was expecting. spoiler-filled review to come after release, I'm sure, but for now I'll just say... oh my gods.
crafted beautifully, with chapters layered in just the right way to constantly pull the reader along-- I couldn't get to the next page fast enough. the way characters and arch's crash together and characters grow and learn is just so impressive
i!!!! love each and every one of them and iseult is my favorite, so this book being hers... it was perfect, i can't wait to get
Tori ✼
Nov 23, 2020 marked it as to-read
I need more Aeduan in my life.
Leen
Sep 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
I actually can’t wait at all.
I just finished Bloodwitch and I just realised that I have to wait until 2020. You should one million percent read the first three if you haven’t already. I cannot wait to read Iseult’s book at last!

• Frankly in Love
  • Sheets (Sheets, #1)
  • One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)
  • The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (The Hunger Games, #0)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers, #2)
  • The Toll (Arc of a Scythe, #3)
  • Instructions for Dancing
  • Girl, Serpent, Thorn
  • The Lake
  • The Woods, Vol. 5: The Horde
  • A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1)
  • Kingdom of the Wicked (Kingdom of the Wicked, #1)
  • The Woods, Vol. 2: The Swarm
  • The Woods, Vol. 1: The Arrow
  • The Woods, Vol. 3: New London
  • The Woods, Vol. 4: Movie Night
Susan Dennard has come a long way from small-town Georgia. With a masters degree in marine biology, she got to travel the world—six out of seven continents, to be exact (she’ll get to Asia one of these days!)—before she settled down as a full-time novelist and writing instructor.

She is the author of the New York Times bestselling Witchlands series as well as the Something Strange & Deadly series.

The Witchlands (5 books)
  • Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)
  • Windwitch (The Witchlands, #2)
  • Bloodwitch (The Witchlands, #3)
  • Untitled (The Witchlands, #5)