Start by marking “Bloody Sunday (Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bloody Sunday (Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter, #3)

Bloody Sunday

(Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter #3)

The Greatest Western Writer Of The 21st Century

In the bestselling novels of William W. Johnstone, mountain man Smoke Jensen is a legend. Now, Johnstone presents the adventures of Smoke's long-lost brother Luke, who was reported killed during the Civil War. The war is over and Luke is very much alive, his soul forged by the violence he witnessed on the battlefields. His job is now tCentury

In
Published July 1st 2014 by Pinnacle Books (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Bloody Sunday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloody Sunday

Jerry Blackerby
Jul 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great Johnstone book. Since W.W. Johnstone died and his nephew J.A. Johnstone has been carrying on writing the books that he had planned, J.A. has done a fantastic job. I have loved almost all that I have read.
Sable
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So if you've been keeping track of my reviews, you're probably thinking to yourself right now: "What, a Western? Doesn't that break the pattern a little bit?"

Okay, so it goes like this:

I'm part of a writer's group that meets at the local library. And we critique each others' work. A consistent criticism I got back when I submitted my latest story, a Weird West yarn, was that it was too high fantasy, and not enough Western, in its tone. One of my friends suggested that I should
Barbara Lee Wood
GLORY

Luke Jensen bounty hunter just discovered the where whereabouts of a killer on the run from Baltimore, Maryland. Of course, she didn't murder her husband and steal one hundred thousand dollars, but that was missing...I bet it was the stepson!!!
Luke Jensen helps Glory save her ranch and prove who !murdered her latest husband, owner of the MC ranch.
Action packed, a backstabbing stepson Hugh Jennings, who killed his father because he had embezllled the missing one hundred thous
Naomi Warden
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gun fights/shoot outs are always a specialty of the author. He writes them with such clarity, I envisioned them perfectly - including the sights, smells of powder, and sounds of gunfire. I really enjoyed Blood Sunday, this book has plenty of action and adventure. Johnstone keeps you guessing if Glory McCrae really did murder her husband in Baltimore. Awesome Shoot-em up!!

Although this is the 3rd book in the Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter series, by William W. Johnstone, I was pleased tha
Steph
Oct 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable addition to the Luke Jensen series. Well written, good characters and interesting plot. I felt you got to know Luke a bit better with this book, and I like the things we learned. Very good Western tale.
PWRL
Aug 10, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-new
E
Frode
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
OK, lots of action, a little drama, not much else. It was a quick afternoon read.
Mary Powell
Jan 12, 2018
Dennis Lejeune
Dec 27, 2016
Kathryn
rated it it was ok
Sep 17, 2015
Mary Davidson
rated it did not like it
Aug 26, 2016
Nov 13, 2015
david giambattista
rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2016

• Rattlesnake Valley (The Loner, #5)
  • The Dawn of Fury (Trail of the Gunfighter, #1)
  • Beyond the Great Snow Mountains
  • A Texas Ranger
  • Texas Blood Feud
  • Specimen Song (Gabriel Du Pre #2)
  • The Yellow Rose (Lone Star Legacy, #2)
  • The Way of the Coyote (Texas Rangers, #3)
  • By Sorrow's River (The Berrybender Narratives, #3)
William Wallace Johnstone was a prolific American author, mostly of western, horror and survivalist novels.

Born and raised in southern Missouri, Johnstone was the youngest of four children. His father was a minister and his mother a school teacher. He quit school when he was fifteen and worked in a carnival and as a deputy sheriff. He later served in the Army and, upon returning to civ

Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter (8 books)
  • Luke Jensen, Bounty Hunter (Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter, #1)
  • Dead Shot (Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter, #2)
  • Bad Men Die (Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter, #4)
  • Death Rides Alone (Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter #5)
  • Legion of Fire (Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter, #6)
  • Burning Daylight (Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter #7)
  • Hired Guns (Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter #8)