Start by marking “Die Stadt, in der es mich nicht gibt 01” as Want to Read:
Die Stadt, in der es mich nicht gibt 01

Die Stadt, in der es mich nicht gibt 01

(Erased #1)

Wann immer ein Unglück in Satoru Fujinumas Beisein geschieht, wird er in der Zeit zurückgeschickt, um es zu verhindern. Sein Leben gerät endgültig ins Wanken, als ein erschütterndes Ereignis ihn bis in seine Kindheit katapultiert, wo er plötzlich die Möglichkeit bekommt eine Mordserie aus seiner Grundschulzeit zu verhindern.
Published May 12th 2014 by Tokyopop (first published March 26th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Die Stadt, in der es mich nicht gibt 01, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Die Stadt, in der es mich nicht gibt 01

Elspeth
Gah, I want the next chapter now!

I am really enjoying this, even if I did call the killer. It's twisty and interesting, and I really want to know what is going to happen next!!
lu pevensie
Oct 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
!!!!!!!!?????!??!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED
necesito leer el segundo volumen yA
Zaz
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The story looked bland at the beginning and I wasn't sold on the art, but then everything picked up. I enjoyed the fact the story involved some scifi and mystery elements and I'm curious to discover more about the current and past events.
Robert Kirwan
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
OMG!!!!! I literally don't even know where to start with this manga!!!!
I was SO invested in this towards the end of Volume one!! I am so happy there are 6 more to go!!
This is AMAZING and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good manga series.

The artwork is gorgeous.
The characters take a bit of getting used to
The plot starts slow but builds and by the end of the first volume comes together fantastically
It WILL leave you wanting to read more.
There's also an anime which I'm off to watch right
Fey Truet
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This manga was excellent. To be honest, it was the most thrilling thing I've read in a long while outside my own work. I'm glad my sister picked it up for me. She knew I was having a dry spell. Definitely recommend!
Ilias
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow O.O....
Jessica
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really surprised with this manga series! A lot of these early books and volumes in manga series can be kind of slow because it's introducing you into the world and the characters and you are figuring out what exactly the story is going to be about, and this was wasn't slow at all. It threw you right into the action and kept you on the edge of your seat the entire way through. I can't wait to continue on with this series and see what happens next.
HazelSora
Oct 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-y-cómic
Esto empieza muy, pero que muy bien...
Katherine A.
My memories of my life in elementary school are hazy, including memories of that incident… Was I made to forget them?

No, I don’t think that was the case.

When I remember something about it, other memories come to me, one after another. However, there’s still lots of things that I can’t remember.

I’m now sure of one thing: I shut up my memories of this incident myself. It wasn’t that Mom and the adults made me forget. I forbid myself from remembering.

I wanted to forget. I didn’t want to remember...
Meli
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intenso e impactante de entrada. Conozco la historia y de todas maneras logró provocarme de todo, me hizo llorar y el final. EL FINAL. Es casi perfecto, pero le creo a todas las personas que ponen que los confundió un poco o se les hizo algo complejo al inicio, creo que me hubiera sentido igual de perdida si hubiera leído el manga antes de ver la adaptación ^^U
Carla Dente
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hice realmente bien en no ver el anime antes de leer el manga.
La trama es demasiado interesante, y está llena de giros inesperados si es que no conocen la historia.
¡EL FINAL ES SIMPLEMENTE PERFECTO!
Enganchadísima es poco.
Mike
Avoid reading GR description if at all possible (spoilers). Kindle version and hardcover are different (chapters 1-6 vs chapters 1-12).

Manga itself is fantastic.

Review: https://derailmentsofthought.wordpres...
Eva
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Muy bueno! Empecé a ver el anime la semana pasada y me gustó mucho y quedé tan intrigada que tuve que empezar a leer el manga jaja. Hasta ahora el anime se parece a lo que he leído en este primer tomo :). Me gustaaaa!
Francisca
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas
El primer capitulo fue algo lento, pero los demás me dejaron completamente viciada. Seguiré con los demás, lamentablemente sólo hay 20 capítulos publicados de este manga.

Me he enterado también que la versión anime se estrena (o estrenó, no estoy segura) para esta temporada.
Inigomontoya
Awesomesauce series in general. I read the whole thing in just about a day when I should have been studying, but whatever.
Ferial Hameurlaine
Bought this manga on july 2014 and I finally read it ! I can't wait to watch the anime now.
I'm not a huge fan of this author's other series so I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this !
Tom Ewing
(A review of the digital edition in English)

Usually these days I find I get into a new series based on an attraction to the world, or the characters, or the general artistic vibe of it, and the plot is secondary. On those grounds there are plenty of reasons I shouldn't like Erased - it's another manga about a socially awkward mangaka; the art is a bit pedestrian; and initially the present/childhood flashback structure felt a bit like a wan imitation of 20th Century Boys. But Erased delivers an u
Saphirablue
SherwoodDemon
Amazing! I almost cried. :)

Wasn't a huge fan of the art, but the story is great! Loved it!

Recommended to fans of mystery and manga.
Gabriela
May 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Well, this just got interesting. These characters. The way they think. This really gets deep into people's thoughts and emotions.
Lenni✨ (Whenimetabook)
4/5 estrellas.

Primera lectura conjunta de manga que organizo y decidimos comenzar con este título.
No entiendo nada pero me re atrapó. Necesito saber mássssss.
Nikkie
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
A really pleasant surprise, with a not so grabbing intro but an EXTREMELY strong finish. The premise for this manga was set up as if it was going to be a male, adult protagonist version of "The Girl Who Fell Through Time," but then ended up being a legitimate time traveling murder mystery. I'm not going to lie, when I say the beginning is not strong, I mean that it is REALLY not strong. The protagonist doesn't come off as terribly likable, the supporting cast doesn't have a lot of weight, and no ...more
Sebastien
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Grandement recommandé par plusieurs sites et fan de manga, Erased est un manga qui m’a toujours intrigué. On m’avait dit que c’était un manga qui se passait sur plusieurs époques et avec un suspense intense. Je dois dire que le manga a été loin d’être ce qu’on m’avait décris, mais il n’en fut pas mauvais non plus. Voici ma critique.

L’histoire est celle d’un mangaka/livreur de pizza sans succès qui possède un sixième sens qui lui permet de voir les danger plusieurs fois à l’avance (appeler redifu
April
Feb 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Es el primer manga que leo, y en la primera mitad de este me confundía todo el tiempo y leía todo al revés JAJAJAJA. Aún así, es fácil de entenderlo. Me gusto bastante, me atrapó, y te deja con ganas de más. Lo recomiendo, aunque, repito, es el primero que leo. Me lo leí en menos de una hora, es suuuuper ligero.

"No creo que se algo para avergonzarse. Las palabras... cuando las pronuncio en voz alta... siento que se vuelven reales."
Markus Pfeffer
May 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comic
So etwa die erste Hälfte des Bandes war ich noch enttäuscht, weil er mir doch etwas zu langweilig wirkte. Als nach der Hälfte aber so langsam klar wird, was los ist, nimmt er enorm Fahrt auf - und auf der letzten Seite realisiert man, dass das im Grunde erstmal der Prolog war, und man sich sicherlich erst nach dem zweiten ein richtiges Bild machen kann.

Es beginnt wie eine simple Zeitreise-Geschichte. Der Protagonist erlebt die selbe Szene immer wieder, bis er das tut, was das Schicksal von ihm w
Vicky
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mangas-comics
Bis zur Seite 165 hätte ich noch sehr sicher diesem Buch nur 2 Sterne gegeben und die Reihe nicht weitergelesen. Dann kam aber ein Plot-Twist, der mich total gefesselt hat.
So eine Überraschung auf den letzten Seiten hatte ich schon lange nicht mehr.
Ich hoffe aber, dass es jetzt nicht in jeder Ausgabe so ist, dass es erst auf den letzten paar Seiten interessant wird. Ich bleibe gespannt :)
Aoi
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Satoru gets to 'rewind' his past, and save his town from a serial killer tragedy. Present day Satoru is spaced out, apathetic at best - to see him go to great lengths and save complete strangers - was a pleasant surprise.

Even though I suspected the murderer from a mile away, the ending, dedicated to a cat-and-mouse game with Satoru, went off with a bang.

Fast, gripping stuff!
Elens
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,5 ⭐ ...more
Katia
Increíble, me atrapo desde la segunda pagina...
Es demasiado asombroso, no espera mucho, mi mente esta que no se la cree....
Dios, solo quiero seguir leyendo...
Sylvia
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excelente historia!!!!
Demasiado intrigante, hace que una quede enganchada con los sucesos.
Ya quiero leer más...
All About Me: Erased (anime) 2 3 Dec 14, 2017 12:58PM
  • One week friends: 1
  • 蛍火の杜へ
  • 銀の匙 Silver Spoon 1 [Gin no Saji Silver Spoon 1]
  • Prophecy, Tome 1 (Prophecy, #1)
  • 海月姫 4 [Kuragehime 4] (Princess Jellyfish #4)
  • あの日見た花の名前を僕達はまだ知らない。 1
  • ダメな私に恋してください 1 [Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai 1]
  • Bakuman, Volume 9: Talent and Pride
  • とんがり帽子のアトリエ 1
  • Orange 5 (オレンジ, #5)
  • 私のオオカミくん 1 (Watashi no Ookami-kun, #1)
  • 暁のヨナ 1 [Akatsuki no Yona 1] (Yona of the Dawn, #1)
  • Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku, Vol 1 (Otakoi: Otaku Can't Fall in Love?!)
  • Barakamon, Vol. 1