Start by marking “3000 texts” as Want to Read:
3000 texts

3000 texts

Text messages exposed from a woman's long distance relationship with a redneck. All of the thoughts and background that went with them is explained. You can't judge a book by its cover! "She published all of the texts he sent her." "Get out, no she didn't!." "Of course she did." I wanted to know who "she" was, and to figure out who I am now. "She" was a woman in crises. Sh ...more
Published April 27th 2014 by C.Shriver (first published April 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about 3000 texts, please sign up.
Don Selasco I believe YOU are both romantic & a great mystery, blessed lady! Thanks for being my New friend & I wish I could meet you & FEEL this as…moreI believe YOU are both romantic & a great mystery, blessed lady! Thanks for being my New friend & I wish I could meet you & FEEL this as 'truth'!
Virtual Hugs
Don (less)

Karen Bianco
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
3000 Texts gives an honest and thought provoking glimpse into the mind of one woman brave enough to give love a chance and the man she was betting on. Interesting character descriptions left me wanting to know more about the colorful Floridians portrayed in this page turner!
Danielle Urban
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I loved reading it from the beginning until the end. She held my interest throughout the story. I was curious what would happen next. Both the leading characters were interesting. Readers can easily connect with JD and the female character as their friendship and romance buds. JD is a shy man, but when he speaks everything he says comes alive. This fascinates the other main character.

She has stopped living her life and realized this. She sets out with friends on a vacation where she meets JD. He
Missi Alger
Apr 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We've all been there, you know, you meet someone and they become the subject of every thought you have from the moment you wake in the morning until you can finally fall asleep at night. This book is a story of just that, she takes us from the moment of meeting through months of courtship. You think, is what i'm wearing OK? Does he even like me? Two people from very different worlds colliding. Is this right? Is HE right? Everything is so perfect but in a different sort of way.
It is a very easy
Sharon
May 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet and funny little love story. I smiled through out and giggled several times. Easy to identify with the main character and a quick read to curl up to for a day in the sunshine. I enjoyed it thoroughly. A good book makes it hard to put down.
Kelly Mooney
May 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a cute story of how two different world can mesh together to become one perfect, happy life. I enjoyed reading the banter back and forth through their text messages and can't wait to read how their life ends up in the next book.

It was a sweet way to watch a couple come together.
Steph
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great story about the places love can take you. The author opened up her heart and let us inside her mind. 3000 Texts kept me up late into the night, not wanting to put it down to go to sleep. I can't wait for the next book!!!
teresa burckhardt
Terrific

Just finished reading this at 2pm today and only purchased it yesterday at 1pm. That's should tell you something. Off to buy part deux!!!!
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book! I couldn't put it down! I can't wait for the next one!
Aly
Jun 30, 2014 rated it did not like it
I wanted to like this book, I really did!

I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway. The aspect of the long distance relationship interested me and was something I could relate to, so I decided to give it a go.

The best I can say about this book is that it is authentic and raw. It is written in such a way that I was reminded of my own personal diaries. Those qualities may be extremely appealing for some readers, but I, unfortunately, was not a fan. The book felt too unfinished for my taste, and in m
Christina Shriver
I am very involved with this book! It's my first venture as a publisher. Give it a try please :)
The question you have to ask is, is it ok to publish someone's private messages?

*** The format on the kindle preview is not displaying correctly, but the downloaded book on the kindle or free ereader looks like it should. Do not read it from the cloud reader, that looks bad too.
It looks good on adobe digital editions reader, on B&N and KOBO too.
It should be good to go on ibooks any day now.

Jenee Rager
Jun 30, 2014 rated it liked it
I won this book from goodreads in exchange for an honest review.

This book was a mixed bag for me. I found the main character/author to be easy to relate to. We've all been in that position, where life throws you a curve ball and you approach what it has to offer with caution. That made the love story aspect of this book very cute to me, and at parts it was like rereading my own journal.

There were parts I just didn't connect with and they bothered me enough to take away from the starred rating.
Etienne Decora
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Very good reading I almost feel connected with the characters as if they were real people.I found it to be very easy reading and held my interest until the end.Can't wait for part two
Pikachu83