Start by marking “A is for Abstinence (V is for Virgin #2)” as Want to Read:
A is for Abstinence (V is for Virgin #2)

A is for Abstinence

(V is for Virgin #2)

"It may have been four years, Kyle, but that doesn’t mean I don’t remember how you operate."

I snatched her hand as she reached to open the door to the studio. I wasn’t ready to end this moment alone with her. "You don’t think I’ve learned a few things since then?"

She smirked and shook her head. "New tricks. Same dog."

It was impossible not to take her words as a challeng
Published May 12th 2014 by Bluefields

Kelly Oram
Apr 23, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
We have a cover! Woot woot!
Christine Alibutud
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“It’s beautiful, but what does the K stand for?”

“Kiss me.”

description

F IS FOR FIVE STARS!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BOOK WAS JUST THE PERFECT CURE TO MY READING HIATUS!!!!!!! CHEERS TO A GREAT AND FUN BOOK, Kelly Oram!!!
description

Before I babble on how much and why I love this book so much, I just want to acknowledge the fact that this book contained a whole lot of Kyle Hamilton...

Plus, it was even in his POV...

And just like that...
description

Oh yeah, a little reminder, if you want to read this book but you haven't read the first i
 ᴍɪᴄs ✖amante de los spoilers✖
Reseña: (Voy a tratar de escribirla pronto)

Antes de leerlo:
(view spoiler)
Luna de Selene
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bored-to-death
EDITADO:
¡Decepción! No sentí nada con este libro, en normal, Kyle rompe con prmetida, después de 4 años de repente sienta esa necesidad de estar con Val, ella se siente insegura sobre lo que querrá Kyle(La entiendo, después de 4 años el hombre decide: Hey rompí con Adrianne ¡Vamos a buscar a Val!)
No es ni tierno ni romántico, es empalagoso al punto de llevar al aburrimiento.
**********************************************************************

No puedo creerlo! Una secuela de V is for Virgin,
Paige  Bookdragon
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: those who loves a fluffy romance
Recommended to Paige by: Rachel E. Carter
Actually,I rarely read New Adult books because :

1. The characters are close on my age level.
2. The characters do some idiotic things, in which if I look at them closely, I can see that there's a possibility that I can relate and I'll do it too if given a chance and I don't like it when I realize that I do stupid things...
3. I hate idiotic characters.

But why on God's green earth did I read this book?!
I blame Rachel for that...

This is the second book of V is for Virgin and when Valerie was the on
Paula
Kyle hamilton POV.
OH.
DIOS.
MIO.
Necesito mi final feliz aqui, kelly.
no te pongas a inventar.
Valeria
Jun 29, 2014 rated it liked it
ESTE LIBRO ES HERMOSO.

*ALERTA DE SPOILERS*

Ya te advertí u.u

Empecemos.
Este libro me fascino. Nunca pensé que Kyle pudiera ser tan emocional.

Realmente quede enamorada de el en esta secuela *0* Me gusto mucho su decisión a lograr lo que quería, sin importar lo que tenía que hacer para poder estar con la chica que amaba.
Finalmente Kyle maduro y descubrió que no todo en la vida es sexo. Y por eso lo amo más :3
Valerie, me gusto mucho. Esta Valerie madura y llena de éxitos. Pero a pesar de eso, con u
Ella Zegarra
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Thanks so much, Kelly ♥

Publicado originalmente: El Extraño Gato del Cuento

Ah, este libro. Los POV masculinos tienden a tener algo especial, te brindan la experiencia completa, nuevas perspectivas, motivos que quizá nunca pensaste. O que simplemente te derritas de ternura como en el caso de A is for Abstinence. Recuerdo claramente haber dicho en la reseña de V is for Virgin como es que Kyle Hamilton no me agradaba mucho, no tanto como que odiara al personaje, sólo que lo sentí extrañamente real,
Henz
This is the sequel to V is for Virgin novel of Kelly Oram and I'm just happy that she made a follow-up because the ending to that first novel was no way satisfying and it was such a cliffhanger.

I love Kyle Hamilton so much even though he was such an ass and I'm glad that this book is his POV.

I was able to understand him more and believe me I swoon over him and the song he made was really cheesy but at the same time sweet when you read it.

You ask me to wait, don’t know if I can, Too scared to l

Rahmi
5 ’P IS FOR PERFECT’ STARS!

description

OHMYGOD KYLE HAMILTON, SERIOUSLY YOU ARE DA BEST.

description

When I read the first book, I wasn’t sure what to make of Kyle. Well yes I didn’t like Kyle but I didn’t hate him either. So I guess Kyle was a neutral character for me back then, but now after I finished reading this book, he’s become one of book boyfriends thatI love. Seriously, I didn’t expect him to be sweet and thoughtful yet still an arrogant himself like the old Kyle.

“Marry me,” I said. I sounded as astonished

Burn
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
Feather-light
As much as this book was much better and much amusing than the first one, V is for Virgin, I am one of the people who vote that it was much better if this book wasn’t written. I think that the ending for V is for Virgin is good enough, leaving things as they are, letting the audience in bit of a hang and in surge of imagination on what would happen.

This book shows what happens after four years Kyle and Val haven’t seen each other. For a point, Kyle was a much more amusing narrator
Don
She smirked and shook her head. “New tricks. Same dog.”

It was impossible not to take her words as a challenge. I pushed her back until she was pinned against the door and leaned in close enough that our breaths mingled. Her eyes snapped wide the same way they always had whenever I’d invaded her personal space, and I watched, satisfied, as she sucked in a lung full of air and held it.

“That mentality will be your downfall this time around, Val.” I leaned in, letting my lips linger at her jawline
Juli
Jul 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
Es un libro sumamente ligero y divertido.

Un buen cierre para la historia de Valerie y Kyle !!!!
Fanny
May 10, 2014 rated it liked it

Otro libro sobre Val y Kyle!!!
Quiero un final cerrado no podia con el final del primer libro.
Kyle!

Me encanta la portada
[image error]

Actualizacion despues de terminar de leerlo.

Cuando lei que habria una segunda parte de V Is For Virgin me volvi totalmente loca por leerlo!
description
No me gusto el final del primer libro y sentia como si el libro hubiera quedado incompleto, aunque debo reconocer que tambien me dio mucha rabia que Kyle se rindiera tan facil con Val.
El libro cumple con su funcion de darles un
Abbie
May 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
"You ask me to wait, don’t know if I can
Too scared to lose, I’m only a man
But I can’t let you go, can’t shut the
door
Heart’s telling me you’re worth waiting
for

You ask me to wait, don’t know if I can
Too scared to lose, I’m only a man
Bring on the torture, forever and more
’Cause girl it’s true, you’re worth
waiting for”

I had thoroughly enjoyed V is for Virgin. So when I heard about the second installment --- and in Kyle Hamilton's point of view no less --- I was over the moon!

Fresh from his heartbrea
Noura
Apr 18, 2014 rated it really liked it

S is for Sigh<3,
S is for Some things are worth waiting for.
Loved this book.
I couldn't stop reading, I felt like I'm meeting old friends and they are re-telling me their story on how they got their happy ending.

I LOVE Kelly, she's the cutest author ever, love her and love all her work
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think we all knew what was going to happen in this book. It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. I mean was pretty corny…

No bring that corn back, because I loved this book anyways! Sure it was kind of predictable, but you know what?

Kyle is still swoon-worthy and amazing.

Even more so, because he is actually serious about being with Val this time. Oh Kyle… you can write me a song anytime. I have to admit though, I was a little passive-aggressive towards him in the beginning of this book, beca
AgosCB
Este libro me pareció de quinta categoria. Esperaba muchisimo más de Valerie y Kyle.
Kyle no me habia agradado en el primer libro, ahora es sumamente detestable. Kelly jamas tendria que haber escrito este libro. Lo unico que Kyle hace es lloriuear por los rincones porque no puede meterse en los pantalones de Val, y basicamente durante toda la novela te vende el cuento de que ella no lo ama porque no quiere abrirse de piernas. Entonces Val en vez de mantenerse fiel a si misma se abre de piernas pa
Karoline
Kyle, kyle, kyle...

A is for ASSHOLE.

Me he aguantado los dramas de estos dos, durante dos libros y estoy orgullosa de mi misma por eso.
Es enserio, la autora en este libro nos plantea como ellos estuvieron "enamorados" en el anterior libro y la verdad es que no vi ese "amor" en el libro anterior y me es imposible verlo en este libro, y que este libro siga con su drama absurdo y con Kyle siendo tremendamente idiota...

La verdad no sé si fue buena idea o no que este libro fuera narrado desde el pun
Karla Echevarria Merello
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Me gusta como relata la historia Kyle pero creo que todo se da apresurado en esta segunda entrega para lo que fue la primera aún así fue muy entretenido leerlo y me gusta los finales felices
Katerina
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
F is for Feelings

"Give me a day. Just today. If that works, then give me tomorrow."
My dear Kyle,I would give you every single day of my life and you wouldn't even have to ask!!

You ask me to wait, don’t know if I can
Too scared to lose, I’m only a man
But I can’t let you go, can’t shut the door
Heart’s telling me you’re worth waiting for

After the last book I read,I was drowning in sorrow and despair.My heart was so heavy I needed a distraction,a huge one.And boom! Kelly Oram did it!She is the p
Mitzi Grimaldo
Oct 07, 2015 rated it did not like it
Si algo tengo que admitir con respecto al libro, es que resulta mucho menos patético que el primero, eso se lleva un gran punto.
Pero… ¡dios mío! ¿Qué pasa con esté libro? En ningún momento cambia el drama, siempre es lo mismo, nunca hay circunstancia alguna en la que realmente haya un problema y los problemas se basan en que Val está enojada o que Kyle no puede controlar su lívido, sus ganas de tocarla, bla, bla, bla.
¡Esperaba un momento en el que sucediera algo catastrófico que fuera casi impos
Kathy
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2014
A is for Abstinence is the sequel to V is for Virgin and is told completely from Kyle's point of view. If you have not read V is for Virgin you should definitely read it first. The back-story is necessary to full appreciate this book.

Personally I loved Val & Kyle so was way excited to read the continuation of their story. I was not disappointed. This was a book I couldn't put down.

A is for Abstinence arrived in my inbox a mere 6 hours ago and I have already read it. I loved it and didn't pu
Ale
2015 Reading Challenge. Libro #20 : A book at the bottom of your to-read list./Un libro en el fondo de tu lista de lectura.

2.5 estrellas

Sí, como ven ahí.

Se me hizo super tedioso este libro narrado por Kyle.
Kyle es inmaduro, y aunque haya cumplido, ¿qué? ¿24 años?, sigue siendo el mismo Kyle de V is for Virgin

Y hablemos de la cuestión del tiempo.
Cuando hacia mi review de V is for Virgin me encontré con una review de una chica que se quejaba del libro y el poco tiempo que pasó y cosas así, antes
Rachel
Kyle & Val: The Sequel
The characters have grown up over the course of four years and have matured a ton. The best part of this book is that is doesn't take place in a high school!!

Singing isn't just what I do; it's who I am. I love it

This was SO cute! I am glad this entire book is written in Kyle's POV. He comes off as a total douche in V is for Virgin. Now we can understand the reasons behind his actions, which makes him a lot more appealing. Plus, he has matured 1000x over the years. Howev
Janine
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I can't erase my smile from my face all through out reading this. Kyle Hamilton just blew my mind. He's the most romantic book boyfriend ever! (as of the moment!!!!). He's just epic

His abstinence proved his love for Virgin Val. And admitting the hardships and difficulties with his situation made me melt for him. He was so honest with his feeling to Val. And it almost made me pull Val's hair out for doubting his feelings. That Abstinence challenge was a great step for him. His ways of proving his
Suraya (thesuraya)
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

This is the first book of Kelly Oram that i truly enjoyed and love so that is saying something

V is for Virgin is okay but A is for Abstinence IS BEYOND AMAZING IT HAS THE PEEFECT AMOUNT OF CUTENESS HOTNESS EVERYTHINGNESS

Is it possible to marry a book (or a character bcs I totally dig Kyle Hamilton), anyone ???
Karla Cabcam
Sep 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Este libro era muy necesario.
Jessica
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Aplausos de pie para Kelly Oram porque se sintió totalmente el cambio y la madurez de los personajes después de cuatro años desde V is for Virgin.
  • Louca Por Você (After Dark, #1)
  • Celeb Crush
  • American Girl on Saturn (Saturn, #1)
  • The Accidental TV Star (Accidental #2)
  • Double Digit (Digit, #2)
  • The Royal Marriage Arrangement
  • Dirt (HDU, #2)
  • Air Ryder (Harper's Mountains, #3)
  • Switched
  • Davy Harwood in Transition (The Immortal Prophecy, #2)
  • El libro de la sacerdotisa (Saga Vanir, #2)
  • Secret Life (RVHS Secrets #2)
  • The Council (Darkness, #5)
  • Keeping My Pack (My Pack, #2)
  • Royally Screwed
  • Ryan Hunter (Grover Beach Team, #2)
  • Le Brasier des souvenirs (Phænix, #2)
  • Jack Who?: Perfect Storms (Silver Strings G, #1)
Kelly Oram wrote her first novel at age fifteen–a fan fiction about her favorite music group, The Backstreet Boys, for which family and friends still tease her. She's obsessed with reading, talks way too much, and loves to eat frosting by the spoonful. She lives outside of Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and four children.

V is for Virgin (2 books)
  • V is for Virgin (V is for Virgin, #1)
“Needless to say, Virgin Val Jensen is no longer a virgin. I made sure of that.... many, many times.” 21 likes
“Give me a day. Just today. If that works, then give me tomorrow.” 20 likes