Start by marking “Mercy Thompson: Moon Called: Graphic Novel Issue #3” as Want to Read:
Mercy Thompson: Moon Called: Graphic Novel Issue #3

Mercy Thompson: Moon Called: Graphic Novel Issue #3

(Mercy Thompson: Moon Called #3)

A dead werewolf's been dumped at Mercy Thompson's front door. The leader of the local wolf pack is desperately wounded by the assassins. His teen-age daughter kidnapped by the attackers. Our coyote shape-shifter needs help...but where can she turn? With the loyalty of the pack in doubt Mercy's headed back home to the one man she's sure she can trust...and to a town that dr ...more
32 pages
Published January 1st 2011 by D. E. (first published December 15th 2010)

Rachel
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My favorite author, she is amazing!
Shelly Jenkins
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
All I can say is this: If you want to get obsessed with an awesome universe with great characters, a strong, feisty, self-rescuing heroine and great hero who has to watch it all happen and sometimes have to be saved by said heroine, you cannot go wrong with Mercy Thompson.
Usako
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
This may be a cop-out but every review for Ms. Briggs' series is going to be the same -- MUST READS FOR ALL PARANORMAL READERS. Mercy doesn't buck from her principles but changes gradually when exposed to challenges; I find that refreshing from leads that act simply for story purposes instead of a believable growth. Each story is going to have you running back to the store to purchase the next one in the series. The same applies to the Alpha series which is by far my favorite! I enjoy those dyna ...more
Donna
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Mercy is a pretty good mechanic, but also a shape-shifting coyote raised by werewolves. When someone decides to create new werewolves and sell them as mercenaries, they need to take the local alpha out first. When Mercy brings in the vampires to help her find the kidnapped daughter of the alpha, and hooks back up with the pack that raised her she learns the art of walking softly to keep the peace. Think Laurell K. Hamilton and Charlaine Harris and enjoy!
Rebecca Whaley
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
This graphic novel was pretty good. The drawing is great. It's very modest with the nudity because she changes into a coyote frequently so no one had to get freaked out if their not used to it. It was rather sorry but it's only the first volume so you have to expect that. That's why I didn't give it 5 stars. Will definitely get the next volume.
Tammy
Nov 26, 2014 added it
This series, while unconventional, is really captivating and entertaining. I couldn't stop reading it. I can't wait to read the next book in the series when it comes available online. I highly recommend it.
Kittypoet
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love these Mercy Thompson books. This one may be a little tough for some people, with some of the issues they touch, but I still like, and have re-read it many times. They're short and fanciful, but still touch on real-world issues.
Stephanie
Apr 04, 2016 rated it liked it
OK, but really not a fan of the art work. Everyone was too similar and had to look and dither before could tell any of the characters ethnicity and that just bugged me. Story was good and enjoyed that part, but the art work left me disappointed.
Trish
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great book!!!
Robin Halvorson
Sep 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Actually a re-read which indicates how good it really is.
Taghred
a very well written book, the characters are well made
Barbara
Dec 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!
Purplefairytlc
Absolutely love this series. Pattie makes her world come alive.
Hanna
Feb 13, 2015
Melody
May 14, 2014

• Mercy Thompson: Homecoming Graphic Novel Issue #2
  • The Jade Temptress (The Pingkang Li Mysteries, #2)
  • Bounty Hunt (Otherworld Stories, #13.4)
  • Elfquest The Hidden Years
  • Knight of Darkness (Lords of Avalon Graphic Novel, #2)
  • Eternal Spring
  • The Knife's Edge
1 follower
David Lawrence is an American writer most notable for his work in comics.

Mercy Thompson: Moon Called (8 books)
  • Mercy Thompson: Moon Called:  Graphic Novel Issue #1