Start by marking “Silk: An Anthology” as Want to Read:
Silk: An Anthology

Silk: An Anthology

Eleven of your favorite authors - New York Times, USA Today, bestselling and more.

Eleven men who will be put to the test when it comes to love.

One epic anthology.

Meet the men:

• Ryland Dare (The Edge of Darkness): A privileged boy living a life of lies.

• Reid Connely (Let Love In): A gorgeous and darkly mysterious college senior who understands pain all too well.

• Dea
Published June 9th 2014 (first published June 6th 2014)

Renee Dyer
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've only read My Unexpected Forever and that book is worth way more than the 0.99 you're paying for all eleven books. can't wait to read the rest. This book is a story of love lost and love found, a story of family and friends. It's a story of overcoming tragedy and grief. Heidi McLaughlin puts you in the town of Beaumont with her characters and you feel all their emotions with them. You will laugh and cry, smile and shout. You'll cheer with the characters and want to punch things at times. The ...more
★Carri
It's hard to pinpoint exactly where I am in this, much like most anthologies, if one doesn't read them cover to cover. The second book, Falling, which is part three of a series, is on standby, as I do not have the other two in the series yet.

SO

I have read Edge of Darkness & Let Love In so far. Why so slow?

This anthology has done exactly what a publisher hopes & what I figured I would do, which is read all the books in a respective series. I am generally not one who can simply read one b
A.J. Young
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I will be honest. This is a great collection of books. They're not short stories either, they are all romance told from a women point of view or the mans. So far only three of them have been the first of a series and only one ended on a cliffhanger. The rest are nice standalones. All different stories too.
buzy_reading
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: set-series
What a treasure for a small amount of money. To have the opportunity to read eleven new artist is such a challenge. Cannot believe I get to read eleven full length novels by popular artist. Wish more of these anthologies were available. Highly recommend this anthology. Favorite in the collection was Falling from EK. Blair and Love In Between by Sandi Lynn.
Christine Bowden
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Worth it!

This is a truly fabulous collection of novels. I must make mention of a few absolute standouts. Better by Carey Heywood, Let Love In by Melissa Collins, A Blue Tale by Sarah Dosher and Mid Life Love by Whitney G. The whole collection is a definite 5 stars it's great value for money and you won't be disappointed.
Melissa Bugden
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off 11 books for $.99, you can't beat that!
I have read 8 of the 11 books so far and they are fantastic! 11 super hot book boyfriends for you to fall in love with. There is something for everyone in the Silk anthology, take your pick, but I suggest you read them all! A big thank you to the authors for putting this together.
Andrea
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked most of the books on here. The last 3 sucked though. Insecure women, Whining women, and the whole love at first sight thing. Meh...could of did without. On the good side loved the first books all 5 stars for me.
Christine
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Review for Trusting You

Wow. Knocked it out of the park. Love Brett and Melissa. Could not put this down read it was n a day. Loved the ending. So glad everything worked out. Must read
Shawna Manley
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome collection

I enjoyed most of the novels. I loved some from new to me authors and some favorites. I would highly recommend this for a good variety of storylines.
Willow Sanders
Some stories were good... other stories, notsomuch.
Linda P
Jun 13, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: standalone, box-set
5(12)
Saicel
Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good solid 11 full novel reads. Enjoyed myself for several days.
Donna
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed reading this book! I have been introduced to some AMAZING authors!
Dawn Thumser
Oct 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well worth. 99, a must buy box set...
Aideen Phelan
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it.
Drita
Jun 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie

Beautiful work by all the authors, definitely will check more of their work.

Well done all~!!!
Sheila
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book, even found a couple new authors to follow - sweet!
Sue
  • Spice Box: Sixteen Steamy Stories
  • Breathless
  • Lust
  • Devour: A Collection of 8 Full Length New Adult Novels
  • Hearts of the Anemoi Bundle (Hearts of the Anemoi, #1-3)
  • It's In His Kiss Boxed Set
  • Beyond Desire Collection
  • Malice, Mischief & Men
  • Lucky 7 Bad Boys Contemporary Romance Boxed Set
  • Alphas After Dark
I find it hard to sum up my life in a paragraph, but I'll try.

Reading has always been a passion for me and writing is as instinctive as breathing. Every inhale is an idea; every exhale a creation. Flutter, The Discover Series was my debut release and since then I have written a contemporary romance, The Edge of Darkness. The only thing I do better than writing? Making beautiful, sassy and independ