Start by marking “Falling for Fate (Second Chance, #2)” as Want to Read:
Falling for Fate (Second Chance, #2)

Falling for Fate

(Second Chance #2)

Fate Buchanan just wants to escape the constraints of her old life. After checking her mother into rehab and catching her fiancé with her maid of honor the night before their wedding, she ran. Angry and hurt, she’s aching to do something reckless.

Dean Maxwell is having one last summer of freedom before taking over his family’s multi-billion dollar medical conglomerate. Wh
Published September 22nd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Fate

Beth
Sep 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Ditto Stars

There are some things you can count on in life. Boy Scouts will sell popcorn in the fall. Texas will be hot as hell in August. Teenage boys will roll their eyes at their moms. And Caisey Quinn will write kick ass books that will be full of emotion and characters that will stay with you.

Fate is engaged to a jackass. One that quickly proves how unworthy his is of her affection and loyalty. But now that she is unengaged, she finds she is several other things like homeless and pennil
C-Money
May 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
CQ wrote it. I read it. Hell to the yeah

Sexy? NO
Steamy? FUCK NO
stimulating? sorta
lustful? getting warmer
Provocative and Seductive? YES, YES, GOD YES.
Flirtatious and Inviting, delectable and dreamy, sensuous and racy.

This book ignited the fire that burns in my nether regions to an inferno that could cause bodily harm.

Caisey Quinn has branched so far out of her comfort zone and SHE FUCKING ROCKED MY WORLD.

full review to come when released
Mallory

Cute book, but I think Dean was constantly on his period. His back and forth was enough to give me whiplash.
Anne OK
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-reads

Although I’m a big fan of Caisey Quinn’s books, the first one in her Second Chance series was not a favorite of mine. So, I was a bit reserved in hitting the one-click this time around for the second installment. Fortunately, this time was everything I have come to expect and love about Quinn's writing. I loved this story along with Dean Maxwell and Fate Buchanan, who are both engaging and interesting characters. Dean could be a bit self-centered and rude at times, making it a challenge to like
Amanda
 photo da3b031d345be1fa23a11bdd86be7717_zps5qkubftf.png
Tropes: 24

This is a review for Falling for Fate and its prequel Falling for You.

“It damn sure is my business. How can you do your real job if you’re out every night, prancing around half naked behind the bar till God knows when?”

Our leading man, ladies and gentlemen! Isn't he charming? (And yes, he says this to the heroine.)

Falling for Fate opens with Fate coming to New York for her first job. Initially, she was meant to move there with her soon-to-be husband, but when she caught him cheating
Blushing Reader
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-books-read

Caisey Quinn is an Author that I have been in "fan-girl crush mode" with since I first read Girl with Guitar last year. I thought I had read every single book of hers, but it seems that Last Second Chance (book 1 of this series) slipped right by me. How that happened I have no clue, but I will be going back to read that soon (can't break my streak). However, I am please to say that Falling for Fate is a true stand alone book. I never felt like I was out of sync with the book or the characters, s
Shannon Daniel
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given the honor to read this for Caisey. It is by far one of her best! Get ready for some hot reading!

Falling for Fate
Caisey Quinn
5 - freaking hot as hell stars!

When Dean Maxwell sees what he can only imagine is a mythical creature that devours men is he in for a surprise when that same lonely heartbroken girl gives him the most important gift a girl can give.

Fate Buchanan has witnessed the unthinkable. She finds refuge in the salt water and breeze of the ocean. Her quiet is interrupted w
Cocktails and Books
I have to do a little happy dance every time I get a new Caisey Quinn book to read, but I think FALLING FOR FATE has to be my favorite by far (sorry Trace).

As the second book in the Second Chance series, it takes a bit of a departure and moves from the rehab ranch of the same name in Texas to the big Yankee city of New York. There, broken hearted Fate Buchanan tries to put her shattered life back together as she starts her new job at Maxwell Medical. She didn't expect the newly appointed CFO to
Alp
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
I would have to say that I was a bit disappointed, but not with the whole story. I enjoyed 'Falling For You' a lot, so I really wanted to know what would happen to Dean and Fate's lives. I eagerly jumped into this book, and as the story went on, I found myself holding my breath several times while reading this one. It wasn't because of the excitement or anything, but it was just because I was so afraid things might go downhill from any parts of the story.

I was repeatedly frustrated with Dean an
Stacy
I just finished this book at 2AM because I just couldn't stop! I even put my kindle down to try and sleep but that was so obviously not happening! This book is a little different pace than Caisey's other books and I could not let it go. And the steam factor is WOW. Dean will melt your heart and Fate will make you proud to be a woman. These characters were so well done and I loved every minute of it! So creative, sweet and sexy. This is definitely one my favorite reads.

This is by far my favorite
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

Y'all, I have a new favorite Caisey Quinn book and it's called Falling for Fate. I really enjoyed Last Second Chance, the first book in her standalone Second Chance series, and was ridiculously excited to get my hands on Falling for Fate before it was released. I cracked it open and read it cover-to-cover (or the eBook version of this, anyhow) in one sitting. Falling for Fate is the type of book that grabs onto you in the first few pages and refu
Kat DM
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
✩★✩★✩5-Falling Stars✩★✩★✩ ✩
*ARC given by author in exchanged for an honest reviews.*

OMG. I've fallen in love with Caisey Quinn even more. I've read her Kylie Ryans Series and LOVED it. She knows how to make you all goo eyed for her heroine. If you are looking for a second chance at love and a comedy romance, this is the book for you. This is book two in the Second Chance series, but could be read as a standalone.

photo fatetsr1_zps158b1459.jpg

Fate is engaged to a one rich bastard named Trevor. They have both been together a
Erin
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
****4.5 stars****
It’s always exciting to dive into another addicting read from Caisey Quinn, because I know without a doubt I’ll be hooked for the duration and will devour every word! Falling for Fate is no exception, bringing us a heartbroken heroine and her knight in shining armor as their paths criss-cross into the world of corporate meetings, misunderstood lust, and denial about what their hearts truly want and need.

Fate was at her absolute lowest the day she literally ran into Dean’s life.
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Nichole's Sizzling Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

Email: sizzlingpages@gmail.com

Caisey Quinn writes romances that make you fall in love with characters before they even fall for each other. She takes you inside of their minds and hearts and slowly captivates you and seduces you with their dreams and struggles. You fight with them and for them.
This is that type of story.

This was a very sexy and passionate romance.

What do you do when your
Kelly
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
Longer review to come!

Caisey Quinn has become one of my very favorite authors. If she writes it, I read it. And I love it. She's never let me down yet-- in fact, she gets better and better with each book. And Falling for Fate is another book to add to this list of amazing books. I don't know how she does it, but I'm glad she does! DEAN is definitely a new top book boyfriend!
Book Addict Mumma
see full review at www.bookaddictmumma.net
Jessica
Sep 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult, reviewed
The second book in the Second Chance series came as a bit of a surprise to me, as I thought it would also revolve around the Second Chance Ranch facility we were introduced to in the first book in the series Last Second Chance. While the ranch is mentioned a few times, it wasn't by any means the focal point of the novel. Instead, we are transported from Texas to New York City and we trade the spurs and horses for boardrooms and sexy CEO's in training.

The book actually starts with a novella, Fall
Amy Logg
Hot and steamy with an awesome epilogue to finish off this sexy office romance story!!

REVIEW:
The story:
Imagine walking in on your fiancé and your best friend cheating…the night before your wedding? Well that's what happened to Faith. Shattered she takes off and lands in the arms of a handsome stranger, desperate to forget her broken heart if only for a few hours. Fast forward a few months later and Faith is starting a new job, eager to start a new chapter in her life. But coming face to fac
Whitney Mcgregor (A Literary Perusal)
Complimentary copy received in exchange for an honest review.

I adore Caisey, especially her Keep Me Still books so I was happy to dive into a new series from her. Falling for Fate is book two in a series, however it truly can stand alone.

Dean and Fate have a very 'fateful' encounter one night after Fate discovers her fiancée has been cheating on her with her best friend. Her whole life, she's tried to do the right thing including saving herself for marriage and now she finds all of her previous
Samantha
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading anything by Caisey Quinn and what a read it was. I adored this book for several reasons including the likable characters, the windy plot and the happy ending coming in an unexpected way. Fate Buchanan was doing everything the "right" way, holding onto her virtue until she was married, graduating college, and having a job secured before getting married, yet life still hands her a bad hand. Her fiance has been cheating on her for over a year with her best friend, and ...more
Jenna
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is a little different from what Caisey usually writes but it's just as good!

This book ran me through so many emotions. I was pissed, turned on, sad, and then repeat. Also I laughed my ass off at times as well.

"Tell me what you need. Tell me what's wrong. Just...tell me something." ... "I need to feel something," she whispered. "Something good. Something to make me forget."

Fate was engaged to douchebag, I mean Trevor, until she caught him balls deep in her best friend. So she does wha
Desirae (Dee)
Aug 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
* arc provided for an honest review*

Caisey what you do to me!! Caisey has this way of writing that pulls the feels right out of me, even when I don't want it to. She writes these exceptional love stories that you can't help but get sucked into. A don't put it down, up all night type of read.

Fate. What do I have to say for this girl. She started off so meek, mousey, quiet, a pushover. Then a cold heartbreaking truth literally smacks her in the face. Trevor. A fiancé. Melissa. A best friend. Dean
Liza
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC for an honest review

I cried a bucket-full of tears!

This them just don't and won't grow old. Rich guy meets poor and vulnerable girl. I love it so much! Caisey Quinn always get to me with her works. From her previous series, Kylie Ryans, and now to Second Chance. Falling for Fate sealed the deal of my love for Caisey.

I was attached, addicted and I couldn't help but to read on and on until the end. I never wanted it to end though. I was too involved with the great love story in
Casey Peeler
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When Fate’s life is flipped completely upside down, she runs. By running, I mean she takes off down the beach and asks for a sign. She’s met by a man that makes her forget, but then she runs… again! This is the first time she’s every done anything so irrational in her life, but in doing so she frees herself. What she doesn’t bargain for is to come face to face with the man she gave everything to on the beach.

With their careers on the line, they try their best to stay away from each other, but De
Erica Lavallee
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my Lord this book was amazing. I had to stop reading every five minutes to fan my self!!! I loved Dean and Fate story so much. I felt like once I finished reading me and my kindle need to take a cold shower!!!!

I loved all the characters in this book. The witty banter back and fourth with all them made me laugh out loud a few times.

I so need more of Dean and Fate.

Caisey Quinn I just to say that I think your books get better and better everytime. I can't wait for the next one for sure!!!
Amanda
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars Absolutely loved Falling for Fate. If you have read any of Caisey's books you will know how good they are but I think this book tops the list so far..Well done Caisey cant wait for the next book :-)
Elizabeth Pirus
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Dean who cares if he's not a rock star or a bad ass! He's got and angsty lost boy quality all girls love to hate. And Fate's name is too perfect it's was truly fate that had a hand in naming her. I loved this book and powered through it while working my butt off.
Sarah Place
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
can not rate this book high enough. I kinda lost a few days of my life as I could not stop reading it!
if you like the pull of two strong characters that have a huge sexual draw to each other this is a book for you.
Book Addict Mumma
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm not even finished at this book is 10 stars!!!
Ahhhhh Dean. My gorgeous mixed up man.
Christine
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was actually really really good. I absolutely loved it!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • False Lines (Blurred Lines, #7)
  • Path of Destruction (Broken Heartland, #2)
  • Truly Yours (Truly Us, #1)
  • Breathless (Breathe, #1.5)
  • Three Rings (The Fairytail Saga, #2)
  • Captured in Croatia
  • Life Support (Breathe, #2)
  • Live (NOLA Zombie, #3)
  • Infinite Desire (Savannah, #4)
  • Contractual
  • Fool's Gold (Hearts and Arrows, #3.5)
  • Bliss (The Custos, #1)
  • A Fighting Chance (Running Into Love, #4)
Caisey Quinn is the bestselling author of thirteen contemporary romance novels published both traditionally (HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Penguin/Random House) and independently. She is the mother of two little ones and a wife splitting her time between Nashville, TN and a small town in Alabama.

Her latest novel: Blood & Lace, an edge of your seat dark romantic thriller is available no

Second Chance (4 books)
  • Last Second Chance (Second Chance, #1)
  • Falling for You (Second Chance, #1.5)
  • One Last Ride (Second Chance, #3)