Start by marking “Undaunted (No Rival, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undaunted (No Rival, #2)

Undaunted

(No Rival #2)

Book 2 in the No Rival series

What happens in the fight club stays in the fight club.

Brothers, Rhys and Knox, have been in love with the same woman for years. While Rhys has been open about his feelings toward Mandy, he’s kept her firmly locked in the friend zone. That is, until a night filled with too much alcohol explodes into passion.

Unfortunately, while Rhys doesn’t rem
ebook
Published May 30th 2014 by Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Undaunted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undaunted

Cheryl (Gwyneiira's Book Blog)
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Ryan cleared his throat. "Whoa," he muttered under his breath. "He's going to do such naughty things to you and I want details," he sang.

description

The pace was pretty fast but that's okay with me as I didn't want a draggy story. You would think this is a cliche romance but things turned out completely different than what I had expected. There were a good amount of twists and turns to the story, making it interesting to read.

We also have a good amount of Alpha males and the steam was really good as well
Alaina
Super quick audio and available on the romance package. You're welcome!

Undaunted is about three brothers. Three super lost and completely broken brothers. All thanks to their oh-so-wonderful father - I mean, he's basically father of the year in my eyes. Everyone has demons at some point in their lives that they have to suck it up and face.. however, these guys just seemed to have a shit ton of them. It sucked for them.. but I enjoyed listening to it all.

The three brothers in question are Rhys, K
Casey
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Undaunted is the second book in Charity Parkerson's erotic No Rival series. This book was super hot and can be read as a standalone. This one is just under 100 pages, and is a great quick and steamy read when you are short on time. I haven't read the first book in this series, but if it's anything like this one I will definitely be reading it as well.

Rhys and Knox are brothers who have always loved the same woman. While Rhys has always been cl
Helle Gade
May 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-reads, romance
Book one in the No Rival series got me hooked on this series and book two certainly doesn’t disappoint.
Two brothers and one woman. He thinks she belong to him, but the truth is a completely different story. They are all broken in their own way and yet love finds its way despite enormous and heartbreaking obstacles. Not only was the story heartbreaking, it was also HOT. Seriously, I had to wipe the steam of my e-reader.

This series is freaking awesome, it is a must read.
Lustful Literature
Aug 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
** SHANYN'S 4 STAR REVIEW **

“Undaunted” is book two in the No Rival series. It can be read as a stand alone, and that is how I read it. But……I will most definitely be picking up the first book now! I LOVED this book, and I need more! The Alpha males in this book were AMAZING, and sexy as hell. I need more of these men now!!

Rhys and Knox are brothers, and fighters. They both love Mandy, but Rhys is the one who has gotten close to Mandy. Knox keeps his distance. Mandy believes that Rhys is the
LA Spiez
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
"This isn't a one-time thing. I don't share. Do you understand me?"

"Tell me you belong to me," he demanded. "I need to know you're mine." The desperation in his gaze left her breathless - Knox Collier

I should start by saying I think when a guy says "tell me you belong to me", it's about the hottest thing they can ever say. And when Knox Collier growls those words to Mandy Everett I about lost it right then and there. If you like alpha males and MMA fighters Undaunted is a perfect read for you.

I
Carly
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Mandy has been in love with Rhys for as long as she can remember, but their relationship is that of friends, rather than lovers, and he is slowly destroying her life as he breaks her heart.

Rhys knows that he loves Mandy, and is biding his time until the moment is right to make her his own. Content with this knowledge, he thrives on their friendship, and continues to live his life. Focused on his boxing career, complicated family dynamics, and the occasional hook up, Rhys doesn't realise that tim
Angela Goodrich
Somehow I got my reading order mixed up and read Unequaled (book 3) before reading this, so I went in knowing which brother Mandy winds up with. Did this knowledge reduce my enjoyment of Undaunted at all? That would be an unequivocal NO! This was a great story and knowing who gets the girl didn’t make it any less enjoyable, or any less heartbreaking.

Mandy has been in love with Rhys for years. While Rhys loves Mandy, he’s never felt like he was good enough for her and they’ve kept each other fir
Gretchen Anderson
WOW Ms. Parkerson…..I really enjoy the way you bring a story together. It’s no holds barred, in your face, not what you expect or really think you want…..but it works out so well? I don’t know how you do it.

I don’t know if it’s the writing “style” but it seems different. I read the first book in this series and was a tiny bit - put-off - for lack of a better word. Things don’t happen like you expect them to and just when you think you have it figured out….things change. Oh and for no apparent re
Mandy
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I've totally become completely in love with this series.  These are novella length books and they are so good, that I wish they were longer because, I always want more of the featured couple.  Course in this book the couple from the first book was in this one and I liked catching up with them. More than anything, I'm happy that there are 4 books to this series (that I know of) and that I have 2 more to read!! (Maybe more?  Will Dane get a book?)

Once again, Ms. Parkerson has written a character i
Danielle
Jul 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received a gifted copy for an honest review.

5 Stars!! Loved this novella!

Mandy and Rhys have been friends for a very long time. Both are attracted to each other but have stayed firmly in the friend zone until the night of Rhys' father's death. However, Rhys was so intoxicated that he remembers nothing the next day.

Mandy wants to be out of the friend zone with Rhys but it has been 4 months since their one night together and nothing has changed. Rhys is still flaunting his skanks in front of he
Naughty Mom Story Time
Aug 04, 2014 rated it really liked it

In Undaunted, we meet Mandy and brothers Rhys and Knox. Both fighters and Mandy growing up in the world where Fight Club mentality is a way of life. She's grown up around the brothers and has been best friends with Rhys since they were young. Now in adulthood they each fight off the feelings they have and we read the struggle they go through.

Mandy was a great heroine. Tough without being too tough and still coming across as the girl next door. She knows how to hold her own but maintains
Anny hernandez
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

WOW I just finish reading this book, and I love it, I read the first book and love it, but this one love it even more, love the characters and how the book turn out to be. I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

The story begging with Rhys, his is working out at the gym when Drew ask to talk to him, when he step into the office Drew ask him to go to a funeral, his father die and he needed someone thei
Lourdes
Jul 28, 2014 rated it really liked it

Ooh what joy a woman could experience having two deliciously sexy men in her life! Unfortunately for Mandy Everette, having the likes of Knox and Rhys Collier, MMA hotties so close, was more heartache and questions than joy. Mandy and Rhys special connection began while they were still teens, but there was always something or someone (mostly Rhys other women) keeping them from committing to one another. Now, Mandy's receiving attention from Rhys elusive older brother Knox, unleashing an unknown
Robin French
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-series
One of the things that Charity Parkerson excels at, and that I just love, is taking a storyline somewhere you had no idea it could, or should, go. You just never know just what is going to happen, but it's an awesome, though sometimes scary, ride getting there. This is a story of two brothers and the woman that's meant to be with only one of them. Which will it be? You'll have to read to find out. Undaunted shows you that sometimes only someone who is broken can fit with your own jagged pieces a ...more
Tara Bryant
Jul 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
**Read as an ARC for www.barenakedwords.co.uk**

Undaunted
By Charity Parkerson

I really enjoyed this book. Although short, it really packed a punch! With this book being #2 in the series, it was nice to reconnect with some past characters. The new characters have so much life, and are very intriguing.

"Without thought, Knox pulled his shirt over his head, baring his torso. A blush touched her cheeks. He dared her to show him any weakness. Satisfaction roared through him when he room up his challeng
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
“Love is an addiction you’ll do anything to feed.”

Just gonna put this out there…Knox is claimed! He’s on my book boyfriend list, so back off! Ok…now let’s get down to the review!

Mandy has been crushing on her longtime friend, Rhys. And after a drunken night of passion, she finally gets what she’s always wanted, or at least what she thought she did. Words, once spoken can be forgiven, but not forgotten. Rhys has no memory of their night together…or the consequences of his actions.

Knox is Rhys’ o
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
“Love is an addiction you’ll do anything to feed.”

Knox is Rhys’ o
Kim
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
You never know what you have till it's to late
Undaunted #2 ( no rival) By Charity Parkerson
I read the first book and loved it, now I'm back with Drew, Aubrey and the gang. I like how the author left no doubt this is a series. I love the characters, big, gorgeous men with attitude but at the same time they can be the sweetest of men, fighters and lovers. When they love, they love with everything in them. I wouldn't deny not one of them, LOL. Mandy is torn because she thinks she's in love with Rhy
Eye Candy Bookstore
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Rhys and Mandy have been teetering on the edge of friendship for years. If you ask either they will both admit that there is not just a spark there but an unchecked flame. The problem is Rhys. Will Rhys give up his man whore ways for Mandy and if he does will she still be waiting for him? Rhys thinks he has ample time to lay claim on Mandy but little does he know about the man who's been waiting for Mandy for years.

I really enjoyed this book and the complexity of Knox, Dane & Rhys. I
Miria Vanessa
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Ultra-alpha MMA fighters. Yes, more than one.

I have to say this book surprised me in more ways than one. Before I start swooning, let me get the actual review part out of the way. The plot and story were brilliantly written, leaving me intrigued, invested and enraptured. I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep reading or if I wanted to go back and re-read some scenes. All the characters are complex and well written. It is well paced and so much fun to read!! Definitely never a dull moment.

A.R. Von
Jun 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading anything from this author and I must say, I loved it! It was wonderfully written, fun, entertaining, addictive and sexy all rolled into one hot package! A great read for any fans of the genre, whether you're into sexy fighters of not ;)

Mandy has a secret she's been hiding from Rhys for a bit of time. Well a couple of secrets... Thing is, nothing can be done about either of them and she's not going to tell him. She does, however, tell his brother Knox about most of w
Reckless Readers
Jul 30, 2014 rated it liked it
*****arc given to my blog for an honest review****

It's a short and fast read. I liked the story a lot. I think the only problem I had is at times i would get lost and not know what character I was reading about. Other than that I think the story was good and way everything happens between them is perfect.

You have 3 brothers who are all broken do to their father. Each of them has their own demons to fight. Rhys is sexy and can get any girl he wants but doesn't let a girl get too close.
Cherry Hurtado
Jul 30, 2014 rated it liked it
*****arc given to my blog for an honest review****

Sam
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really didnt think the series could get any better then the first book but I was wrong. This story line was so much better then the first one. I loved every minute of this one. I mean seriously who can go wrong with the characters from book 1 making an appearance and then meeting new ones with deep dark secrets of there own. This one follows 3 brothers and one very stubborn female lead. What I loved about this one is you really dont expect to have it turn out the way it does. This is such a sw ...more
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
However I didn't read book 1 but I don't feel like I'm missing much of anything with the story. It had a great ending which I'm hoping for book 3 to land in my lap in the future. I must find out what happens with Rhys? I also have a feeling that Kerry will be showing up again in the near future; a girl could hope that they end up together but I get a hint that Dane will also make a more better appearance. This story had total hotties everywhere, basically every page I turned their was another ho ...more
Ms. Ali Cat
Undaunted is Charity Parkerson’s sexy, new romance from her No Rival Series. Brother’s Rhys and Knox have it bad for the same woman. Knox knows Mandy is Rhys’ but his brother is bad at keeping her safe and treating her as she should be treated. When Rhys fails to protect her from their brother Dane, Knox steps in to take over… take Mandy, over and over.

Read more: Tongue Wagger - Undaunted by Charity Parkerson
Cadiva
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Another of the fast paced novellas in this serie

This is another of the M/F books in this series which I'm now realising I've actually read already but didn't review for some reason.

Knox and Mandy are a good pairing, they're both holding back parts of themselves because of life experiences but find their outlet in the other.
axola
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this one was a surprise! I was expecting a hot love triangle, but I was blown away by the characters.

There is no love triangle here, because love it's so much more as one of the brothers teach the heroine (I won't ruin the book telling which one). I felt in love with the h/H and loved the secondary characters as well. Plus... Wow! Hot!

Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I enjoyed this book just when you think the books going one way it does a 180 and flips and goes a completely opposite way which keeps you on your toes and the new faces that he introduced into the box keeps nice and fresh

• No Way Out: Kari (Trek Mi Q'an, #8)
  • Possession (Black Light #11)
  • Dark Refuge (Spirit Wild #4)
  • The Wedding
  • Making Over Maris (Wired #3)
  • LUCA - Her Ruthless Don (Ruthlessly Obsessed Duet, Book 1): 50 Loving States, New York, Pt. 1 (Ruthless Tycoons 3)
  • The Girl Across the Hall
  • Wait For Me (For Me #1)
  • Together in Cyn (Members Only, #1)
  • Holiday Hell
  • Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses
  • Mating the Huntress
  • Pursued by the Viscount (Regency Unlaced, #4)
  • Dragon's Lair (Dragon's Lair, #1)
  • Marrying his Brother: A Fake Fiance Romance
  • Strangers In The Night: My Broken Heart, Prey, Predator
  • Even Better (Stripped, #2.5)
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
Charity Parkerson is an award winning and multi-published author with Ellora's Cave Publishing, Midnight Books, and Punk & Sissy Publications. Born with no filter from her brain to her mouth, she decided to take this odd quirk and insert it in her characters.

*Seven-time winner of Readers' Favorite Awards
*2014 Golden Ankh nominee
*2013 Readers' Favorite Award Winner
*2013 Reviewers' Choice Awar

No Rival (7 books)
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival #1)
  • Unequaled (No Rival, #3)
  • Unbalanced (No Rival, #4)
  • Unattainable
  • Undamaged (No Rival, #6)
  • Uncaged (No Rival #7)