Start by marking “Besotted (The Billionaire Banker, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Besotted (The Billionaire Banker, #2.5)

Besotted

(The Billionaire Banker #2.5)

In Forty 2 Days we cheered as we learned of Lana's opportunity for a second chance to put things right with our wounded hero, Blake. We read with joy at the news of baby Sorab's birth, and with tension in our bodies as the spirited Lana fought and finally overcame the might of Blake's powerful family to win the heart of the man she adored.
*******
But Lana still needs ans
Published May 13th 2014 by Georgia Le Carre (first published April 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Besotted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Besotted

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo LeCarreTheBillionaireBanker3TitlebySueBee_zps0b446e28.jpg
 photo besottedstoryxBbysb_zps544755a0.gif
★★★★★! Besotted, book 3 of 5. The continuation of aloof Billionaire Blake Barrington & Lana’s story dealing with their pasts, present & future!

“You will never know how lonely I was without you, but you have to understand that I am only strong when I am certain you are safe. And you are only safe when you are innocent. You can never come to me. Always I will make the journey to you.”

Books in series should be read in order:
Book 1: The Billionaire Banker - Blake & Lana
Book 2:
ღFloღ the coffee addict
ARGH....GO AWAY VICTORIA!!!!

I really don't have anything else to say at this point...I just need to read on...excuse me
Shannie's ⭐️Lookin' 4 My Next BBF⭐️
5 Blake is ALL MINE Stars!!!

Buddy Read with the fabulous SueBee!!

This is the conclusion of Lana Bloom and Blake Law Barrington's story in the Billionaire Banker Series. Georgia Le Carre delivers a beautiful conclusion to their story.

Lana Bloom is no longer the innocent, naïve young woman we met in The Billionaire Banker and in Forty 2 Days. Lana has grown into a strong woman and mother to baby Sorab. Lana has questions that need to be answered by Blake in order for her to move forward with thei
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Be•sot•ted

strongly infatuated.
"he became besotted with his best friend's sister"

archaic
intoxicated; drunk

This book was just that. Blake and Lana are besotted with one another. They are so besotted that they have sex a lot. Sometimes it is a little rough, sometimes is tender and then there are just sometimes it's just way out there (view spoiler).

I loved the connection that Blake and Lana have but I wanted more. I had so many questio
Jen
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
*** 3.5 Stars***

I am still devouring this series, although I have to say that a few things did bother me about this book. The biggest is that the story ended at 78%; which usually really ticks me off when I'm not warned about that. On the positive note, there was a novella at the end, that gave readers Blake's POV from the important scenes from books one and two! It is for sale on Amazon; but if you buy "Besotted" you get that novella free inside.

The other thing that irked me, and I unfortunatel
Hannah
Feb 25, 2014 rated it liked it
3-ROMANTIC-STARS

While I think it was a great ride, I was kind of shocked as I hit the very last page, all I could think of, "That's it?" Besotted felt more like an extensive epilogue of 42 Days with some minor bumps and Blake's and Lana's psychological development. When I first saw the blurb, I thought it would be a full novel with real conflicts and climax.

Well, there I got it. It wasn't. Not really.

Please back off and read no more if you haven't read the book. You could easily answer all the l
Irida
5 cuty STARS!

Besotted is the 3rd book of The Billionaire Banker series. I totally loved the first two books and I loved this third book too!!

Besotted follows Blake and Lana's life right after the death of his father in book 2. The book had some great HOT breathtaking parts, some lovely romantic parts, some totally sweet parts with them and their child Sorab and some other interesting parts regarding his ex Victoria and his brother.

Loved Blake in this book even more than in the first two, loved
~ Cariad ~
Apr 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely, totally, completely, unquestionably LOVE this series!
Gotta read book 4 then I'll do a full review of the whole series!

Thanks so much to Georgia for the sizzling arc : )

Pre-review:
show me the money slide in Tom C

i'm ready hunger games style
Lan LLP
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin? The day I bought The Billionaire Banker, I was hooked on the beautiful writing style of this author. I inhaled her first, second and now third book in a span of hours. There's something about her stories that keeps me reading until I've reached the end and wish the pages would multiply so the story could go on and on. I love the way she's able to pull you into Blake and Lana's heat, passion and lust. It's so real seeming that you can relate to it as you read. Their story is one ...more
Mertxe
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm really enjoyed this series and the Bonus material.
Diana
This 3 Star rating in no way reflects the way I feel about this series. This rating is only for this book alone. The quality of writing was there, but the already short book ended at 78%. I don't feel like this should have been a separate book. It should have either been part of book 2 or combined with book 3.

This book was very anticlimactic. There was little to no drama. No bizarre twists or turns. Just a few run ins with Marcus and a couple of manipulative scenes from Victoria's POV. This boo
B.E.L.L.A.Mc
Not much of a story here! I gave it 3* only because the author was still able to keep the protagonists as appealing as they'd been in the two earlier books. It got three stars also due to the inclusion of some of Blake's POV, as an extra at the end! I will read the last two parts only because of a friend who tells me the quality improves, and I'm curious to find out if the author can bring more excitement.
Writer
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Besotted...that I am!

So how do you say goodbye to this dynamic duo...without feeling so choked up you could hardly speak, tears threatening to fall? It's like saying goodbye to your own best friends. Since I've come to love and know Blake and Lana so well, they've become so much a part of me. They sometimes come to mind when I lay silently in bed at night, wishing I have the kind of love they share that has me inspired. How many successful authors able to that, where after reading a great story,
Marie
I absolutely love this series!

This book is the most romantic of the 3, but has some pretty steamy love scenes - oh yes indeed!!! Blake is totally gaga for Lana! He never thought he could feel such love for her and Sorab...And so this part of the story is him getting in the groove of his happy little family. Some twists and turns with Marcus and Victoria who I see in the future are going to cause a ruckass, but bring it on!

Georgia really has done her homework on explaining 7 star hotels and re
'Q' aka CoCo
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book was completely unnecessary. It answered zero questions, and all it managed to do was make me annoyed with Blake. He went from a sexy, dominating force in the first couple of books to a cheesy, lovestruck fool.
Until I met you I never wanted a woman's tears, but I want your sighs, I want your laughter, I want your joy, your smell, your smile. I want it all."
This is a far cry from the man who once made her bend over just so he could stare at her and enjoy her humiliation.
And that's ALL
Saunders
Feb 23, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2014
when I finished book 2, I contacted Georgia Le Carre and asked when the release dates were for 3+4. She confirmed 13 + 14 May. Imagine to my surprise and disappointment that book 4 wont be released now until July - hence the reason why I immensely dislike this form of writing.

I find it very hard to be positive reviewing books like this - despite the fact I did like Georgia Le Carre's writing voice and I thought the plot (initially) had potential.

Book 3 gave away nothing - no further forward. Pre
Anna
May 14, 2014 rated it liked it
That's it? And now about to wait till June to get slappy seconds? Not fair...

Besotted was certainly too short and many things have been left unsaid.
I'm curious was the author has up her sleeve
STELLA.
Apr 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Blake Barrington
 photo BB_zpsfc007ee6.gif
Lana Bloom
 photo LANA_zps9f41d1db.jpg

I love Blake! Definitely one of my top favorite book males! I loved this, but it was too short! & I'm bummed the last book will be in another person's POV. WHY?!! Who is Julie Sugar?!! I support this author, but she could have wrapped up all the issues, questions, & wedding in this book - not make a fourth book in someone else's POV...WE NEED BLAKE OR LANA'S POV! I wanted to know what was going to happen with Marcus, Victoria & Lana meeting Blake's mothe

Deborah
Apr 23, 2015 rated it liked it

I needed more.

I loved the first book, the second less so and this one.....at times I couldn't see the point, this book didn't really seem to go anywhere, lots of sex but if I'm being totally honest it didn't feel like a separate book, more like an extension of the previous one 'Forty 2 Days' the reviews are nearly all fantastic so I must be missing something, have I given up on this series? No, definitely not I love these two and I need to know what happens to them so I'm in this until the end.
Dawn   Nicholson
Jan 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**5 Besotted Stars **

'You're Like A Force That Swept Into My Life, Cast Me Into The Winds, And Set Me Ablaze. Afterwards You Made Me Rise From The Ashes, Like A Phoenix Reborn.' ~ Blake Law Barrington ~

Loved this third installment of 'The Billionaire Banker' series. Blake and Lana are so beautiful together and with baby Sorab they have become a real family unit. Cant wait for 'Seduce Me'.
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 13, 2014 rated it liked it
3 Disappointing stars

Besotted was such a disappointment. I did enjoy the read, but nothing happened and the read was VERY SHORT.

I rather have waited for next book and just read this one and the next one in one sitting. Besotted should have been a novella.

Lana and Blake are adorable, plus you have cute baby Sorab. YAY! Both are a happy family and Blake is very much in love with Lana. There are some steamy kinky scenes, which made Besotted more enjoyable. All I’m gonna say is whisky bottle and ice
Kirsten
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is quite a culmination of Lana and Blake's story. It's short, but there are many important things that happen in it. Lana realizes that she will have to learn to stand on her own with Blake's family and Victoria, but not without Blake completely. Blake realizes he cannot live without Lana, and in the last book we learned the lengths he is willing to go to keep her and his son safe. Blake breaks things off with Victoria, not realizing that she's a better actress than he thought. Lana soon fi ...more
PJ
Jessica Petersen
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh Whoa, Georgia you have done it again. I totally love your books and with
Besotted we see so much more of this beautiful relationship that is
developing between Blake and Lana, and yet there is still a sense of so
much more potential Intrique. The sex is still damn hot and Blake is much
more attentive to Lana and Sorab in this book. I've read that in Seduce me
we are going to see the love between them through the eyes of the
bridesmaid Julie. This is a surprise direction, but its also the thing I
lov
JBird831
Mar 27, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Love Blake and Lana together; I really love how protective Blake is with Lana and his son and I love how possessive he is with them... What I don't like is the fact that this book was so short and didn't provided more insight on what's going on with this secret society or what's going to happen; I have no clue where the story line is going... It's kinda of frustrating...

I am really interested in seeing what Victoria has planned to try and win back Blake... I know it's not going to happe
Simona Misevska
WHY why so so short??i wait for this book forever and it s too short,i need more Lana and Blake story,i need fat big epilogue,it's need closure,i know book 4 it will have Blake and Lana but is Julie POV and it s not the same for me..This is my favorite series,Blake is my favorite and i love the Besotted from the first page to the last.Lana is so mature in this book,i love Blake like family man and with his possessive and alpha ways i think i loved him more,he is my number 1 for now and always..
Mayas
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The secrets of society should remain secret. The fight to be the man you wish and the man you are borned into is heavy on Blakes shoulders. I truly thought the fight was over in book two but I now see it has only truly began. I want to choke Victoria.. Blake needs to see her for what she truly is. Lana needs to accept that some things are better left a secret.
Smitten
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely enjoyed this book! Love the authors writing style and her ability to really make the reader feel the emotions of the characters while giving us a glimpse into how the ultra wealthy live. I liked this much, much better than book two. My only complaint is that it was too short and a bit of a cliff hanger. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Princess J. Antoinette
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really Author? Book 1,2,and 3 could've been 1 book,! To short but still a good story all the same.
Wendy
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Much like the second half of book two, this book leaves a lot to be desired. Though some areas seem to be resolved, there seem to be a lot of unanswered questions.
In this book, there are illusions of villains to come and of course the crazy ex-fiance, Victoria.
I hope that there is another book because to me this story is far from done.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• More Layers (Layers #2)
  • A Feast of You (The Epicurean, #3)
  • The Crystal Fragments Trilogy (The Crystal Fragments Trilogy, #1-3)
  • Monster (Monster, #1)
  • Captured in Croatia
  • The Devil in Me
  • Becoming His Muse - Part 2 (Becoming His Muse, #2)
  • How To Kill Your Boss - An Erotic Love Story
  • Damage (Havoc #2)
  • Knox: Volume 4 (Knox, #4)
  • Surrender (A Dangerous Man, #4)
  • Scarred, Part 3 (Scarred, #3)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Two (Red & Wolfe, #2)
  • Ruin (Corruption, #2)
  • Crave (The Devil and the Diamond, #1)
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • Sleepless in Las Vegas
  • Midnight Rain (Let it Rain #2)
Georgia Le Carre writes contemporary and adult romance and is the bestselling author of the Amazon # 1 bestseller,the billionaire banker series.

She lives in a little old 19th century romantic cottage, surrounded by the most magical garden, filled with fruit and walnut trees and teeming with wildlife.

Her diet includes all things chocolate and a voracious appetite for Romance reads, particularly n

The Billionaire Banker (5 books)
  • Owned (The Billionaire Banker, #1)
  • Forty 2 Days (The Billionaire Banker, #2)
  • Seduce Me (The Billionaire Banker, #3)
  • Love's Sacrifice (The Billionaire Banker, #4)
“The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the street. John D. Rockefeller” 2 likes
“Do you own this?”
“It’s registered to the bank of Utah.”
“But really it’s yours?”
He shrugs. “Own nothing control everything.”
2 likes