Start by marking “Tracker's End (Wind Dragons MC, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tracker's End (Wind Dragons MC, #3)

Tracker's End

(Wind Dragons MC #3)

The third in a sexy romance series from the bestselling author of Saxon and Toxic Girl about the bad boys of the Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club and the women who fall in love with them.

Tracker is everything I’ve ever wanted.

I see him. I’ve watched time change him.

I’ve been patient, but he still hasn’t noticed me. Not the way I want him to. The more time I spend with the MC
Published August 11th 2015 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Tracker's End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tracker's End

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,417 books — 2,727 voters
Confess by Colleen HooverNever Never by Colleen HooverBeautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuireNovember 9 by Colleen HooverThoughtful by S.C. Stephens
Most Anticipated Romances of 2015
1,408 books — 6,216 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Tracker's End (Wind Dragons MC, #3)
Julia's Book Haven
Ok so this is your only warning I am not hiding any of my spoilers in this review because I feel it is my duty to warn everyone because I was loving this book so hard and then I got to like 80% mark and it all went to hell.

*3.5 stars, maybe 3.75 just because I do love this authors writing style and I did like the first 80% of the book*

So I actually loved most of this book, Tracker and Lana were super cute together in the beginning, I especially loved Lana's character, she is definitely one of my
Geri Reads
Aug 08, 2015 rated it liked it

This book was on the sweeter and lighter side of the MC scale. Tracker is a member of Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club, and for the last two books in the series, he's involved with Allie but it's not a 'real" relationship. Meaning it's not "twu wuv" folks. Enter Lana, the speshul snowflake heroine who will change the hero's whoring ways. His woman. His one and only.

It is rather clichéd but I didn't mind it too much because I know what I was getting into just based on the blurb. And I actually liked
Flo
2 **underwhelming** STARS

I am very confused. I really do not understand this book and what the concept or purpose was supposed to be.

Lana is a secret erotica writer by night and by day she babysits at the Wind Dragons MC Club. She came into contact with them through her best friend Anna (main character in the second book - Arrow's Hell). That's how she met Tracker one year ago. They were attracted to each other from the get go, but nothing ever happened.

He thought it was best for him to stay aw
Cristina
Oct 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker-boyz, arc

Hmmm...I'm really at a loss for words...

As a self proclaimed biker bitch I rate MC books differently then others so it really pains me to have to give this novel 4 stars, because I love this series and Chantal Fernando, but this book left me a little disappointed.

description

Thank God Tracker saved this book for me. He was so hot that I literally had to put some ice in my panties to stop the temperature from rising. I mean really...look at this pictures:

description

Now close your eyes and imagine him doing this to yo
Michelle
2.5 - 3 Stars!
This is the third book in the Wind Dragons MC Series. It's Trackers and Lana's story. These books are very light on the MC world. It's very much in the background. They are more focused on the relationship of the couple the story is about. I find I like these most times because it's like a break from the dark and gritty MC books I also read.
I loved how these two had some chemistry from afar but never did anything about it for a year. Then Tracker decided to ignore everyone that ha
Alpha Possessive Heroes
Tracker.. the man who doesn't want any commitment and has an interesting piercing. O_O

Okay.. so who's the lucky lady? I have a feeling... Is it Allie? The hoebag who thinks she's not an old lady material?

Gah!!! This guessing game and the wait is literally killing me..

edited:
Omigah! It's notttttttt her! What a pleasant surprise! XD

5 STARS!
I think.. so far.. Tracker and Lana's story is my favorite in the series!!!! <3
Wendy
Finally gave this one a go but I can't say I was very impressed. I absolutely loved the first book on this series and I actually wanted to marry the heroine myself for a while :)

The second book wasn't as big of a hit for me as the first but I still enjoyed reading it.

This one though...not a fan. One of the reasons being: the heroine. I am not a fan of shy insecure women. I like em tough and snarky :P I don't mind a bit of self-doubt, but the whole woe is me, does nothing for me. She was also th
Deborah
Mar 01, 2017 rated it liked it

MAY CONTAIN SLIGHT SPOILERS.

In the previous two books Tracker has been an interesting laid back friendly character but he seemed happy to want Lana while he still having Allie at his beck and call. In this book however he decides he's done with Allie, she was never anything more than casual sex for him although it's easy to see how she felt otherwise, he's going to make his move on Lana. To give him his due he does make a real effort and slowly Lana's walls come down and she begins to trust him.
Elfina Renee
Oct 07, 2014 rated it did not like it
I was going to give Tracker's End a big, long detailed summary as to why I didn't like it. Then I had this brain fart kinda moment, mmmmm not going to bore you with the details, fact is I just didn't!
Erth
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Chantal Fernando did it again! I Love, Love, Love Tracker's End! I couldn't wait to get my hands on this installment of the Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club Book and was once again Chantal Fernando did not disappoint. The story Pulled me in from the very first page and held my attention until the very last. The chemistry between Tracker and Lana gave me Butterflies and the story flowed smoothly.
I took a liking to Tracker when I read Dragon's Lair and was super excited when when the Author decid
Sabrina
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
It's LIVE!
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Trackers-Wind-D...
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trackers-Wind...
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/track...

4 'Want You' Stars

Tracker and Lana have shared a connection ever since they met. Heated glances, and light flirting is all that can come of it though. Tracker thinks Lana is too good for him and wouldn't be able to live in his lifestyle, so he stays away and wastes his time with Allie, his hated girlfriend. Lana see's the women that
Michelle
ARC provided by author/publisher in exchange for an honest review

The notorious bad boy womanizer and the innocent good girl trope have always been one of those those story-lines that I can't seem to resist. And in Chantal Fernando's newest installment to the Wind Dragon MC series, Ms. Fernando was able to insert a bit of sexiness, innocence, lust, grittiness, and yet sweetness in Tracker's End.

#TrackersEnd

Tracker's End was a bit different than the first two book of the series since I found this book to
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lana and Tracker are VERY hot together. Scorching. Lately, I've been digging the MC books and let me tell you, this does not disappoint. The plot kept me interested and the writing was solid beginning to end. I haven't read the other books yet but that will change very very soon!
Candace
Jul 30, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bikers, netgalley, arcs
***I was provided a complimentary ARC of this book by the publisher, through Netgalley.com, in exchange for honest feedback.***

Continuing in the same sweet and mild manner as the earlier books in the Wind Dragons MC series, 'Tracker's End' proves to be tamer than most, but heartfelt and sentimental. Although this is probably the most domesticated motorcycle club to ever grace the pages of romantic fiction, I love the heartwarming stories of these couples. While this book could be read as a stand
Mariℓina
Aug 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc
3,5 Stars!
I had a good time reading this book, that's for sure. Maybe i wasn't insane about Tracker but still i enjoyed the whole book immensely and practically devoured in just a few short hours.

Sometimes you only need to have a good time with a book and i certainly had. That's why i 'll try not to over-analyze it. Yes, there were good things and bad things, some characteristics were likeable and others not so much.

Let's start with the main characters, Lana and Tracker. Lana is a too sweet for
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Kat Witmer
Sep 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: august-releases
This better NOT be Tracker and Allie! Did not like her AT ALL..even when she TRIED (and failed miserably) to redeem herself towards the end of Dragon's Lair, I still don't want her with Tracker. He deserves so much better than some skank that slept her way through the MC in order to obtain old lady status! Yuck!

UDPATE...good book! I liked Tracker and Lana's story, however I am in agreement with most reviews that about the 80% percent mark, something happens that makes me think a little less of T
✿kawehi.reviews
Yay Tracker!! I hope it's his and Allie's story!!

A.M.
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley, mc
Better than I remembered, although the first time around was just as great as the second. I forgot how I originally felt in regard of Tracker's prior interest in Faye, but this time... The jealous streak ran long and wide. And felt less animosity toward Ally this time.
L*Take Me To My HEA*
It's a lovely read. Still high from Tracker. :Dxx

Lu Bielefeld
UPDATE: Reread March, 2019
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Liked it!
======================

5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Amazing!

I received an ARC from Netgalley for an honest review.

Book review in English and Portuguese

First I have to say that I really love Chantal Fernando and read all this author publishes. It would be wonderful to have her books edited in Brazil the readers would love this. Those people who do not read English are losing the opportunity to meet a wonderful author.
The story is wonderful and the heroes are very interesti
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review.

Sometimes I don't understand NetGalley. I requested the first one and got told no. The second one and another no. I said what the heck let's see if I get a strike out. Nope, they gave me this one.

Tracker was yummy, and so sweet for being a bad boy. His MC brothers were pretty hot too. Now I'm really gonna have to go back and read about Arrow and Sin. They say you gotta watch out for the quiet ones, and that was very true of Anna. I think Tracker blew that one scene way o
Euge_
May 22, 2014 marked it as to-read

Not Allie please.
Now the wait starts now...

Edit: Team Lana, OF COURSE.
Samantha
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

4 interesting and fun stars for Tracker's End. I remember Tracker from Dragon's Lair, the first book, when he and Dex (Sin) had a problem at one point because of Faye. I liked Tracker then and was so happy he got his own book because he's my secret favorite of the group. I do love Sin (Dex), Rake (Adam), and so on but I think Tracker's always had a a special little place above the rest. Having said all of this, I must admit this book wasn't as amazing as the first two.

Let's start with the posit
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
**copy kindly received from the publisher via Netgalley for an honest review by us book junkie winos at http://www.twounrulygirls.com **

Flove Chantal and Tracker!! Diving in..

Finished! Loved. Review to follow. Thank you.

A hot MC man that feels he is not good enough for the lady that has caught his eye? SIGN ME UP. I love it..Lana was too good in Tracker's eyes so he watched her from afar, not too far, until it all came together and an alliance was formed. The nasty ex, the colorful characters th
Amy Imogene Reads
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2020, romance
Honestly? This was kind of a hot mess. I enjoyed the first two books in this series—they had their issues, but overall were solid—but this one was like the worst elements of the first two mixed with a really lackluster romance. Here’s to hoping the next book picks up the slack of this one.
Danielle
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have mixed feelings about this book. Some parts I love and yet some I found they didn't meet up to my expectations.

I loved tracker and how sweet he was and trust me he was from the beginning. Tracker was nothing like Arrow and Sin. You can see how much he wanted and from the beginning he is trying to win and be the best guy for Lana even if he feels like he doesn't deserve her.

“I want you. For as long as you’ll have me.” His face is serious, more serious than I’d ever seen him. “Tracker—” “A
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
4.5

I know I'm kind of late in editing my review for this, but HOT DAMN! I am just superderuber lucky to have gotten myself an ARC of this precious book!

I knew it!! Tracker is just...... a breath of fresh air. He's not as intense as other bikers. He's fun! He's somewhat a mixture of an alpha yet happy guy!

I love the pairing because it's been highly anticipated since book 2! I can't imagine how Lana must feel, just suddenly being thrust into the biker world. I love how resilient she is though. She
Loz
Aug 14, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
so i finished this book the same day it released but i hadn't written a review because as much as i liked it, i just didn't love it. i had high hopes for this book going in because lana and tracker stole the show for me in the previous book but as much as i enjoyed it, i felt like not much really happened. it was almost fluffy and sweet and then something happens at 70% that just shit me right off. like, no thanks you utter douche canoe.. paddle away son, because.. no. okay so on topic, good add ...more
-C-
Jan 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved Tracker in the first book and was excited to hear we were getting his story but he just didn't live up to my previous impression of him. I thought it had a really good pace for the most part.
Tracker is persistent in pursuing Lana in a relationship, it's rocky at times. I loved seeing this couple evolved from a couple with strong sexual tension to a relationship that is built on a strong foundation of love, trust and understanding.
“You only live once, Lana,” he says. “You have to enjoy

• Desertion (Knights Rebels MC, #3)
  • Reclaimed (Knights Rebels MC, #2.5)
  • Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1)
  • Affliction (Knights Rebels MC, #2)
  • Seduce Me (Ravage MC, #2)
  • Blood Doll (Vampire Agápe, #3)
  • Gone with the Wolf (Seattle Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Blood Jewel (Vampire Agápe, #2)
  • Blood of Anteros (Vampire Agápe, #1)
  • Infatuation (Knights Rebels MC, #4)
  • Kade (Resisting Love, #2)
  • Bound by Desire (Ravage MC Bound, #2)
  • Ravage Me (Ravage MC, #1)
  • Challenged (Vipers Creed MC, #1)
  • Tease (Kings of Korruption MC #2)
  • Fates Entwined (Halven Rising, #2)
  • Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC #1)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
New York Times, Amazon & USA Today Bestselling Author Chantal Fernando is thirty years old and lives in Western Australia.

Lover of all things romance, Chantal is the author of the best selling books Dragon's Lair, Maybe This Time and many more.

When not reading, writing or daydreaming she can be found enjoying life with her three sons and family.

Chantal loves to hear from readers and can be found h

Wind Dragons MC (7 books)
  • Dragon's Lair (Wind Dragons MC, #1)
  • Arrow's Hell (Wind Dragons MC, #2)
  • Rake's Redemption (Wind Dragons MC, #4)
  • Wolf's Mate (Wind Dragons MC, #5)
  • Crossroads (Wind Dragons MC, #6)
  • Fallen Princess (Wind Dragons MC, #7)