Start by marking “And After (Until the End of the World, #2)” as Want to Read:
And After (Until the End of the World, #2)

And After

(Until the End of the World #2)

Cassie Forrest could almost believe life at Kingdom Come Farm is perfect, with Adrian and her friends at her side and spring on the way. The spring thaw also means millions of defrosting zombies, however, and if the past year has taught her anything, it’s that life in this new world is highly imperfect.

When Safe Zones throughout the country begin to disappear and the zombi
Published May 15th 2014 (first published May 13th 2014)

Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I am loving this series! I am so thankful that I stumbled upon this series because I am very taken with it. I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead but I don't actively search for zombie books to read (although maybe I should). As I listened to this book, I have found myself comparing it to The Walking Dead but I don't think that is a bad thing since I would expect some similarities. This book was hard to put down and I ended up listenin
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
4 1/2 Heartbreaking Horrific Stars

OK Ms. Fleming you did it again and again in this story...had me bawling my eyes out with each hole that appeared in their family. I am so engrossed in this story that I don't know if I can wait until the winter for the next book.

And again...I just had to take a 1/2 star away because of my heart breaking along with Cassie's. How much pain can this girl go through? Every time it seems that she has a chance of happiness, something happens to defuse it.

This story
Toni
I love this series SO. FREAKING. MUCH. I must tell you, if you’re looking for non-stop action and copious amounts of violence and gore, this is not the book for you. Yes, this series has zombies in it, and with that comes violence and gore, but it also has a soul and a beating heart and is capable of making you fall in love with it. And I have.

This second installment of the series picks up where the first book left off — with our main character, Cassie, and a group of survivors living life in th
Lorraine Southern
Audible, and I absolutely love, love, LOVE these books!!!

The author takes a massive leaf out of the Walking Dead’s book - lots of character driven sub stories, blood, gore, guts, sweat and tears!! The narration is on point and listening to this series will have your palms sweating and your heart both racing AND breaking 💔 Nobody is safe 😭

Now straight on to book number 3 for me cos I cannot possibly delay in finding out what happens to them all next!
Ian
Dec 18, 2014 rated it liked it
I've read a few zombie novels, and this is one of them.

Honestly, you could take the synopsis from any of them and switch it seamlessly into any of the others. Pretty much the same things happen in them all.

So quickly...there's a virus, looters, they escape the city. Head to the farm, meet some bad guys, get over-run by zombies. Make their way to a fort, go to walmart, get over-run by a tsunami of zombies. Head into the wilderness. As expected along the way there is a lot of crunching, squishin
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
“These were some of the best hours of my life,” Dan says. “This right here. Thanks.”
It was up there, in terms of finding something beautiful, something you’d never thought you’d have again. A few hours where the old world was so close you could almost believe it still existed.

My heart. It hurts. It is severed. All hope has been extinguished.

It has been sometime since a book has ripped out my heart so many different times throughout the story. But this one managed to do just that. Just when I
Lindsay Nixon
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wowza, I haven’t binged a trilogy like this since the hunger games.
Maribel Zamora
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"I was a F***ing idiot to think I was entitled to a guarantee. There's only one guarantee left in this world- zombies never die, never stop and are never satiated."
I thought for sure they'd always be the King and Queen of this damned world- at least of Kingdom Come. But no, nothing in this new world is  a guarantee. Well one thing is, especially with this family, contrary to the above quote- You do what you have to for the people you love- Even sacrificing yourself.
What do you do in a post apoca
Donna
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a really really good story. This one made me sad several times (sniveling into my hanky). It is very well written and includes a world where millions of zombies walk the earth but it is the people you care about, and I mean you really care about Cassie and her friends. They are very much individuals who come together to form a family trying to survive in a very dangerous world.

They have found a perfect place to live, Kingdom Come, but is anyplace really safe with thousands of the undead
Michelle
Jun 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Update: Just finished reading the series again and I am still so in love! Favorite series ever!!!!

Wow!! I love this series!! But there are parts where I want to strangle the author... why???? How could you do that?? So good and yet so sad sometimes.... My emotions were all over the place while reading this story. It was like I was there and I was living this nightmare... Fan-freakin-tastic!!!

I love that the author ended this book with hope. And no cliffhanger, thank goodness. Can't wait for the
*Suzy (ereaderuser)*
Jun 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This one was an emotional roller coaster. Just when you think everything is running along smoothly... well this is a zombie book so you know what happens. Excellent!
Tracy
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
What a storyline! Excellent character development and engaging narrative. Different from my normal Zombie fare, and it is nice to change it up. Onto Book #3!

Kooloo
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Noooooooooooooooooo WHYYYYYY whyyyyyyy WHYYYYYY shit
Innastholiel
You know, I kind of want to be an asshole here and give And After even fewer stars. Because it’s much worse than Until the End of the World, but, at the same time, it’s also much better. It’s worse because there’s a severe lack of Nelly, which I could have lived with, but there’s also all the relationship drama and drawn out romantic scenes, and I decidedly did not sign up for that*. And honestly, if those scenes hadn’t been there, And After would get five stars. Because everything I loved about ...more
Martha van Zyl
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And so the story continues, just as good as the first book.

So many characters with such good stories to tell. From the main characters to the much smaller ones, they each hold their own. They win some and lose some and through it all, there is hope!

Book 3, All the Stars in the Sky coming up.
Carla
Oct 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Annette Murray
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's all good, reading the whole series.
Courtney
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Heart. Is. Broken. AGAIN. 5 stars! This series is SO GOOD.
Shana Galen
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's hard to believe but this one was better than the first. I could not stop thinking about it, even when I'd devoured the last page.
Nikki
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
jesus im crying my eyes out right now this book was a rough one
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was ok
I'm disappointed.

First of all, yep - token pregnant girl. There had to be one.

I expect the killing off of characters to be a regular occurrence in this genre. But this particular character was my favorite. It was shocking. I kept expecting anything else to happen. I actually wondered if I had read that right? Anyway, the problem for me after that point was that I really didn't care for the rest of the characters enough to want to keep reading. I think as an author, if you decide to kill off on
Stephanie
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
This book broke me! I had written out a long review of my thoughts and even though I marked it with spoilers I know how tempting that is to still look and I don’t want to ruin this for anyone.

A lot goes on in this story. Many of it heartbreaking but book two is actually my favorite of this series so far. The characters, especially Cassie really come to life and show the hardship of living during the end of the world. I cried many tears and raged at the author but I devoured this installment and
Aleera
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
🔆Kindle Unlimited with Audiobook🔆
Rating: 4.25
“Everyone is going to annoy you somewhat. The trick is to find the person who only annoys you a little, and where what you love about them outweighs what you don’t love. They’ll never be perfect, but they’ll be perfect for you.”
Troy
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
There is no shortage of zombie apocalypse novels to catch the eye of the post-apocalyptic reader these days. However, these UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD novels are something special. Sarah Lyons Fleming brings a different perspective and style to the very crowded and cliche ridden genre. AND AFTER is a well written, a well plotted and a very well realized novel. This is something that cannot be said for a great many samplings in the zombie apocalypse genre.

AND AFTER is the second novel of her tril
Ashley
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
BEST BOOK EVER!! I do not say this often, and there are many books I have read and really enjoyed, but this series really tops the cake! It was beautifully written, funny, and deeply moving! I cannot say how much I love Cassie. She is a great character and very relatable. All the characters from the first book are here and you see them grow even more in this second book.

I am in love with Peter and if you think back to what he was like in "Until the End of the World" you will be surprised at his
Jean
May 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I not talking to the author after this book.  She yanked my heart out of my chest, stomped all over it, repaired it, yanked it out again, stomped on it, repaired it, etc., etc., etc.  Lather, rinse, repeat.......  And, can I just say, I couldn't put this book down!!  This series is so not my genre, but I was spellbound and anxious.  I needed to know how this would all play out and whether ANYONE would get a happy ending!

This book picks up where Until the End of the World left off.  Cassie and ga
Karen’s Library
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My heart is broken! Seriously! How did I get so attached to these characters?

I thought this 2nd book in the Until the End of the World series was even better than the first! Even if I'm still reeling from all that these characters were put through!

I think the thing I love most is that if there ever really is some kind of an apocalypse, I hope humanity pulls together as depicted here.

This is my favorite genre and almost every book I've read always shows how evil humans can become. But not here.
Jennie K.
Jun 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, amazon, kindle
This post-apocalyptic chick(ish) lit was as satisfying a summer read as the first. Same charismatic, developed characters. The action generally moves along at a perfect pace. I've really only one issue, and that's in the near-ending. Which, given clues, seems an awful lot like the last. I'm torn between hoping it's true (because I liked the character) and hoping it's not (because cheap plot recycling).

P.S. Why Lumos font? I don't judge books entirely by their covers, but I still nearly passed on
Lauren Murphy
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When I first started this book I was a little worried because I had read that others didn't think it was as good as the first, and it does start out slower than the last book ended, but it was fantastic. The author just does such a great job with her characters that you grow to love them and become very involved in what they are going through during. It was a great emotional, scary, happy, sad, exciting adventure and the author weaves such a realistic story that it really feels like these things ...more
Play Book Tag: And After - Sarah Lyons Fleming / 5 Stars 2 11 Aug 27, 2017 04:32PM
  • Tearing Down the Wall (Survival, #3)
  • Hold Me (Life After the Outbreak #3)
  • Odium II (The Dead Saga, #2)
  • Deathly Contagious (The Contagium #2)
  • Shattered World (Broken World, #2)
  • Death & the Zombie Apocalypse (Zombie Apocalypse, #2)
  • Victim Zero
  • Deadland Rising (Deadland Saga, #3)
  • Taken (A New World, #4)
  • Dark Grace (Grace, #3)
I'm a Laura Ingalls devotee, wannabe prepper and lover of anything pre-apocalyptic, apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic—-or anything in between. Add in some humor and romance, and I'm in heaven.

Besides an unhealthy obsession with home-canned food and Bug Out Bag equipment, I love books, making artsy stuff and laughing my arse off. Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, I now live in Oregon with my family a

Until the End of the World (3 books)
  • Until the End of the World (Until the End of the World, #1)
  • All the Stars in the Sky (Until the End of the World, #3)
“How can someone who has no mouth filter and kills with more glee than I thought humanly possible also coo over seedlings?” “Because they’re my babies. And mamas love their babies.” 6 likes
“Everyone is going to annoy you somewhat. The trick is to find the person who only annoys you a little, and where what you love about them outweighs what you don’t love. They’ll never be perfect, but they’ll be perfect for you. The problem is that people think it has to be perfect all the time, and that’s not possible.” 3 likes