Start by marking “Beyond Layers (Layers #4)” as Want to Read:
Beyond Layers (Layers #4)

Beyond Layers

(Layers #4)

Dear reader,

This indie writer needs your help. Please leave a review on Amazon.

This is the fourth and final book in the LOL Layers Series.
Two years after the tragic death of her fiancé, Samantha Grant finds herself on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. She needed a break from her crazy-busy life, but she finds—oh so much more.
* * *
The sand is smoother farther down the
ebook
Published August 17th 2015 (first published August 16th 2015)

Start your review of Beyond Layers (Layers #4)
Diane Lynch
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, hockey-romance
Beyond Layers (Layers #4) by T.L. Alexander Samantha Grant thinks she is cursed. The people she loves, end up dying. So when she meets NHL star, Logan Romano, she tries to make sure she doesn’t get to emotionally attached to him. However, Logan has other plans. This contemporary romance takes place in North Carolina and New York. It is suitable for adults.

T.L. Alexander does a fantastic job with her character development. Her characters are complex and believable. Samantha is an admiral heroine.
Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer*
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Ahh so said to see this series end. I've been following this series for some time now and although I'm sad to see it come to a close, I'm so glad that Samantha got to tell her story.

If you have been following along this series ( which you totally should btw) then you know our baby girl Samantha has not always had it easy, and then you get that devastating news at the end of book 3 and its just like * drops the mic, and walk off" done! I was just a mess to say the least. But after dealing with
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
There was a little bit of a curve ball in one of the friend's relationship that just threw me. Main story wasn't as involved as the others were. Still good though ; p
Nadine Bookaholic
What a way to finish out the series

Samantha's world was rocked when Lane, her fiancé, was shot and killed two years ago, I am still finding it hard to believe that he was killed off but anyway - I guess if he wasn't Sam wouldn't have found the absolute perfect guy for her.

Samantha has relocated to the Outer Banks, North Carolina where she is hoping to regroup and maybe have a mindless fling with Mr. Sex on a sick that she watches run past her on the beach twice a day for a week.
Logan is a
Indy
Nov 23, 2015 rated it liked it
What happened to Nick and Jules?
Virginia Marks
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I tried very hard to hate this book because it was not over Alexia and Jaxon. With three books and being addicted to their story. This book has just as much sizzle in telling Samantha's story as it does for her sister Alexia.

Samantha "Sam" is left picking up the pieces from a broken heart. Her fiancee' was murdered protecting her sister from Mia. She seeks solace in a log cabin. Hearing the story of the owner's struggles, Sam does what her Grant's wealth lets her do to help them. She is wanting
Armenia
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Funny, sexy and romantic….4.5 stars!

Beyond Layers is the fourth book in the Layers series. After two years, Samantha is slowly recovering from the senseless murder of her fiance, Lane. Though she still mourns the loss of what her life could have been, she’s all but shut that part of her heart that feels love, only doing casual no-strings hookups.
At 28, Samantha’s days are devoted to her architectural firm and the family business, Grant International. She buys a seaside cottage in North Carolina
Anna.E
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free
I was so happy to get Sams story. But I have to say its the cameos that really do it for me.
Sam is scared, and I get it , but sometimes I just wanted to scream to get over herself.
All in all its a great end to the series but I wouldn't be opposed to see more in the future, even just cameos in other series!
Laurie Beemer
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is NOOO! !! This is the last and final book of the Layers series and I am so sad. I have to say that this book was just as awesome as the other 3 books of this series. I enjoyed how each book connected together and beginning in book 1 all the lives of every character begins to unfold and you learn truth. This series is a great story of family, love, chemistry, understanding, faithfulness, and learning. Thank you Reading Alley and TJ Alexander for allowing me to read and write a ...more
DJ Sakata
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quotes:

“For the last few days, Mr. Sexkabob and I have been playing a smexy little game of Flirtopoly, aka, ‘I’ll show you my tit if you show me your tat.’”

“It turns my insides all girly-wurly, as if I’m a boy-band-ever-lovin’ tweenager.”

“I’m a grandmother, been around the block a few times. I don’t have time nor do I want to pussy-foot around my words.”

“We have some major voodoo chemistry. Voodoo chemistry is rare and it can’t be faked.”

“I feel as if I’m a cat high on catnip, munching
Isa LaCroqueuseDeLivres
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
***ARC kindly provided by the author, in exchange for an honest review***

Aaaaah What can I say, Girlfriends…
Thi book reached all my expectations in the Layers Series… and I’m so sad it comes to an end.

But still, TL Alexander gave us “closure” with Sam story, we discovered things we didn’t knew / expected from her relationship with her fiancé and this last book was so great…

My only “but” could be that it felt a little “short”, because I was so unprepared to close the “LOL Series”, but in a way, I
Tina
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ezchallenge2016
I hate to see this series end!!
I loved Sam and Logan's story. Sam thinks she is cursed and can feel that Logan is a tortured soul as well. What was supposed to be a fling has started to turn in to a mess of emotions that Sam can't handle and she walks away from her hot hockey player. The only thing Logan knows about Sam is she lives in NYC. After reconnecting and screwing it up Logan is floored to find out who Sam really is and he is determined to not loss her again, but Sam is scared that she
Renee at Book Happiness
Oct 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review.. I have to say that just like the others I just loved this book and this series!!!

I was pulled right into this story just like the other ones and am comletely in love with this whole story!! I am super sad that this is the last book in the series since this is one series that I enjoyed sooooo much.. I cant wait to see what comes next for this author.

If you have read the other books in this series this is a must read!!!

Aqsa
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I think everything in book was real quick ( not that i'm complaining) but I felt like things moved fast. Too many kids, gaywads and relatives. Anyway I just have one question from the author, What the hell happened between Nick and Jules???????????
Andrea
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Beta read. This book continues the high standards set by the others. Fabulous characters and awesome plot.
Susan W
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free, ku, z2016
Cute read. h was the rich one, you don't see that much. Quick read.
Jeannie
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book a great deal, the ending was a little rushed but a good read nonetheless. it's a nice pace change that the heroine is the billionaire and not the hero.
Olivia
Sep 12, 2019
Miranda
Oct 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Randomly Ever After: Sam and Amy (Random, #4.5)
  • Bolt #1 (Bolt Saga #1)
  • Pierced (Love Like Yours #2)
  • Mended (Lucian & Lia, #3)
  • All I Want - Part Two (All I Want, #2)
  • In Too Deep (Irresistible, #2)
  • Motion (Laws of Physics, #1; Hypothesis, #2.1)
  • Bigshot Boss (Whittaker Brothers #1)
  • The Red Ledger: Part 1
  • Amara's Calling (Billionaire's Club #1)
  • His Belt (Part One)
  • Brisé
  • Marked Descendant (Descendants, #2)
  • Damaged
  • A Single Glance (Irresistible Attraction, #1)
  • Oscar (The Davenports #1)
  • Sugar Sweet (Sugar #1)
  • The Billionaire Banker Series: Box Set #1-3 (The Billionaire Banker, #1-3)
T L Alexander is indieBRAG Medallion Honoree

TL Alexander is the author of eight novels. Best known for the smexy, LOL, contemporary romance Layers Series, she ventured into the realm of romantic suspense in 2017 with the release of A.K.A.

In 2018, A.K.A. received the indieBRAG gold medallion.

She loves to hear for her fans. Give her a shout out on this site or connect with her @

Layers (4 books)
  • Layers (Layers #1)
  • More Layers (Layers #2)
  • Beneath Layers (Layers #3)