Start by marking “The Middle Aisle (Lancaster House)” as Want to Read:
The Middle Aisle (Lancaster House)

The Middle Aisle (Lancaster House)

This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN: B00ADTT6VW.

The Sequel to Lancaster House

Published May 2014 by Amazon Digital Services (first published November 25th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Middle Aisle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Middle Aisle

Kathy Jo
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After escaping Serenity Hills, Zoe finds herself back at Lancaster House, unexpectedly pregnant and at the mercy of Doctor Channing. To say life is complicated would be an understatement. How in the world did she get where she is? She thought it was all real. Every. Single. Bit. But the more she talks with Doctor Channing, the more she realizes that it's not. Now she has to come to terms with living her life without Andre.

But the harder she tries to come to terms with everything that happened,
Sherry Fundin
"Riveting conclusion" is so appropriate. I know sometimes the second book can be a letdown, but this knocked my socks off. I was racing through the pages, unable to put it down. Incredibly written. Psychologically and emotionally draining.

Zoe had moved into the Victorian House determined to renovate it and sell it. What she found instead, was a love so strong, that even the supernatural barriers in front of her and Andre could not keep her from his arms.

Spoiler Alert: This is the conclusion of t
Laura Thomas
Dec 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hmm, how do I tell you about this book without spoiling it. It’s hard to review the next book in a series.

In Lancaster House, you are left wondering if Andre is real or a ghost. Is Joy crazy as a loon, desperate for any kind of love, or is her house haunted?

In The Middle Aisle, you will still be wondering. You may think at some point, “Oh, now I see.” But then, as you read further, you are in doubt again.

Taylor Dean has written a series like none other. You are kept “in the dark,” figuratively,
Carly Fall
Dec 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS
Because I loved Lancaster House so much, I was nervous about the second book. I liked the way Lancaster House ended, and I felt as though the story was complete. I was worried that this would just be dragging the story out, but thankfully I was wrong. The Middle Aisle is told in the same way as the Lancaster House, and the whole cast of characters is there. There are twists and turns throughout the book, and one especially took me totally by surprise. It was a great book, and I am glad
Brandy Corona
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You all know that I love Taylor Dean so much! She is one of my favorite authors and The Middle Aisle is my 4th book of hers to read. She is amazingly talented and did not disappoint me with this sequel to Lancaster House. (Review HERE)

Zoe and Andre have a love story that could rival anyone's. You can tell how much they love each other and after Zoe's situation in the first book, you are happy to see them reunited. But this isn't all that happens in The Middle Aisle (which BTW is 1920s slang for
Mandy
I received The Middle Aisle in return for an honest review as part of the tour hosted by Laura @ Colorimetry. The Middle Aisle starts right after the end of Lancaster House. We find that Zoe is now pregnant, living at home in the Lancaster house and being take care of by Dr. Channing. As with the first book Zoe starts telling her story to Dr. Channing telling him everything that happened after she left through the door and disappeared. We learn that Andre was waiting for her to return home, and ...more
Linda
Dec 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book for a honest review.

Taylor Dean has a gift that is just awesome. From writing contemporary love stories to this paranormal love story. I always get hooked on her books and find them so hard to put down.

This is the sequel to Lancaster House and continues on with Zoe, Andre and her psychiatrist, Dr Channing. It was a wonderful and truly awesome story from first page of the first book to the last page of the second book.

Zoe is back at Lancaster House ordered to bedrest for t
Moon Shine Art Spot ~ Lisa
Book Info.

The Middle Aisle (Lancaster House sequil)
by Taylor Dean (Goodreads Author)
4.21 of 5 stars 4.21 · rating details · 39 ratings · 19 reviews
The Sequel to Lancaster House

Zoe Grayson is back in Lancaster House, ordered to bed rest for the duration of her unexpected pregnancy. Doctor Wade Channing, her overzealous psychiatrist, is living in Lancaster House, taking care of her, waiting on her, and tending to her every need. It seems to be the perfect arrangement.

There’s just one catch.

She ha
Bridget Koan
Jun 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: r2r
I received this book from the author for an honest review.

I was very excited to read "The Middle Aisle," because I loved reading "Lancaster House" so much. Taylor Dean did an amazing job writing about Zoe, Andre, Dr. Channing and even Adelle. I don't like reviews with spoilers or reviews that re-tell the story, so I won't be doing that. But I will tell you "The Middle Aisle" starts with a twist on the ending of the first book. I again had a difficult time putting my Kindle away and was immediate
Tammy
Feb 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zoe Grayson has returned to Lancaster House. After her daring escape, she is back in the care of her psychiatrist, Dr. Wade Channing. Dr. Channing has never gave up on Zoe and is hoping to finally cure her so she can live in reality. First, she has to tell him everything. Everything that has happened since she escaped from Serenity Hills. Zoe has been busy with a story so unbelievable that it can't be true. While Zoe tells an amazing tale, Dr Channing starts to wonder if maybe she is telling the ...more
Charissa
Jan 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great psychological-paranormal thriller-romance from Taylor Dean. I absolutely loved Lancaster House, and will admit to being a little scared to read this sequel (although nothing could have kept me from doing just that). I didn’t know how the story could go, and was terrified it might go in a direction that would make me unhappy. Even though I tried to read slow to prolong my enjoyment, the characters wouldn’t leave my head; I couldn’t rest until I knew what happened to them. I ended up ...more
Sheena Renee
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! I could not put this book down! I completely devoured it in just a few hours.
This is the sequel to Taylor Dean's AMAZING book, Lancaster House. I didn't really know what to expect with this since I thought Lancaster House ended in a good way. Yes, I wanted to know what happened after but I thought it was pretty easy to figure out what happened after the book ended. Boy, was I wrong! Taylor Dean wrote a follow up story that knocked my socks off! Just when I thought I had it all figured o
Megan Tiscareno
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
You know you are reading a great book when you just don't want it to end... I spent the last 50% of the novel dying to know what would happen, and not wanting the story to end.

Adelle, Andre, Dr. Channing, and Zoe were all well crafted characters who lit up the pages of The Middle Aisle. While the elements of paranormal were at a bit higher level in this sequel, the magical way T. Dean writes really helped you get over that element of the unbelievable and just enjoy the story.
Desiree
Jun 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this read! I totakly didn't expect the plot twist near the end, and I liked how the author tied up the loose ends from the first book, Lancast House. I very much appreciate the epilogue, because often after reading a book I wonder what happened with this detail or that character, and the epilogue summed things up nicely.
Katiria
Mar 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites-books
OMGoodnessss I really really love and enjoyed The Middle Aisle I can't describe to you the emotion's I am feeling right now about The Middle Aisle again the ending o the ending was a bitter sweet ending and I can't not believe about Dr Channing Ooo poor poor poor Dr Channing it made me tear up at the end great great read!
Sharlen
Jun 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved these books and couldn't put them down until the end. I'm not often left speechless, but WOW! The characters were so well written and anything but predictable. Just as I would congratulate myself for correctly guessing a move, an unexpected twist would completely blindside me and throw me off track again. One surprise after another, right up to the last revealing page!
Lynn
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
what can I say, the 2nd book was every bit as good as the first, I like the way the story completed itself, and something else I liked was the way, the book finished when meant to, and didn't give chapter or two of another book
Kesha Mclean
Dec 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cannot review this book as my words would not give it justice. All I can say is you NEED to read this x
Colette
Jan 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved that this was so different.
Denice
Jan 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: for-review, ghosts
Thank you to Prism Book Tours and the author for providing an e-copy of this book…

Title: At first I was wondering why the book was entitled “The Middle Aisle” but when I reached the part of the book where Andre was explaining what this means, I actually find it fitting…

Cover: It still reminds me of abstract paintings…

Story:

The first thing I like in the story is Wade’s (Dr. Channing’s POV)… It gave me a few ideas what was really going on with him… Is he really obsessed with Zoe? Or he’s just real
Michele bookloverforever
more in the continuing saga of the very haunted and bedeviled Cold Creek Hollow. Lets hope all the evil spirits are finally gone.
Feb 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Middle Aisle is the second, and concluding book, in the story Taylor Dean started in Lancaster House. I enjoyed Lancaster House for its engaging narrative and sweet romance. I rarely like the second book in a series, but in this case, I enjoyed The Middle Aisle more.

The book picks up Zoe's story right where Lancaster House leaves off. Since Dean left much of the story unresolved at the end of the book, readers are immediately captured by the danger and trouble that Zoe and Andre are in. Zoe
Beth
Jan 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In my opinion, The Middle Aisle was much more gripping than Lancaster House. It toyed with the question of Zoe's sanity, which I found to be the most compelling part of the books. There were also a few twists that kept me guessing (though I admit I was rooting for her to be insane, as her love affair with Andre seemed somewhat shallow and unbelievable..and I love insanity).

The writing was tighter than the first book, and the action was pretty much nonstop. If you've read Lancaster House, you sh
Lucy Harris
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! I read Lancaster House a few weeks ago and wanted to give myself a little time between finishing it and beginning the sequel (there was an excerpt from book 2 at the end of Lancaster House which was so shocking I needed time to get over it!).

I'm glad I waited. The middle Aisle was a brilliant book, it had so many twists, turns and surprises that I couldn't put it down. I certainly won't give any away here as I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone, needless to say, it was a roller c
Tressa (Wishful Endings)
There were so many things in this one that didn't make sense to me. Why and how would a psychiatrist act that way? Wade having Zoe go over and over her story. Jenny appearing and disappearing and for what reason? Why Andre's existence is as it is? I was hoping there would be some good explaining in this one, but there wasn't. Why Zoe can now see Adelle, but couldn't before (that one really doesn't make sense)? Then there is a lot more of the romantic conversations and endearments between Andre a ...more
Holly
Mar 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once again, if you're looking for a clean paranormal romance read, Taylor Dean delivers with The Middle Aisle. I personally prefered Lancaster House to The Middle Aisle but it was still an interesting read. I did feel that there were parts that dragged a bit. Overall, if you're into romance this is definitely a sequel you'll want to pick up.
Sandra
Jan 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Much better than the first book, this one moves along quickly and is quite delightful! What a different sort of ghost story! A good read that is sure to entertain!
Taylor Dean
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lisa
rated it it was ok
Dec 03, 2012
Stephanie
Dec 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Celeste Files: Unlocked (Psychic C.O.R.E, #1)
  • Wormwood (Wormwood #1)
  • The Awakening (Project Eve #1)
  • Redemption (Legends of Graham Mansion, #1)
  • Bad Traffick (Leine Basso Thrillers, #2)
  • Kill and Run (Thorny Rose Mysteries, #1)
  • Time of Death
  • Not In Time (Lost Art Investigations, #1)
  • Being Mrs. Dracula
  • Nine Lives
  • The Blake Soul
  • Six Times a Charm
  • Ending Evil (Evil Secrets Trilogy, #3)
  • Revamp
  • Natalie's Revenge (Frank Renzi, #3)
  • Taking the Fall
  • Faithful Shadow
  • Deadly Road

Taylor Dean lives in Texas and is the mother of four grown children. Upon finding herself with an empty nest, she began to write the stories that were always wandering around in her head, quickly finding she had a passion for writing, specifically romance. Whether it's paranormal, contemporary, or suspense-you'll find all sub-genres of CLEAN Romance in her line-up.
“Being sad is easy. It’s happiness you have to work at.” 0 likes
“I only know that how we live our life on earth directly affects our afterlife. This seems clear to me. Everything matters.” 0 likes