Start by marking “Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate, #1)” as Want to Read:
Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate, #1)

Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate #1)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  2,753 Ratings  ·  315 Reviews
Regret . . . she's a snarky little bitch.

I’ve tried several times to regret the events that took place on June 5, 2008, but for the life of me, I can’t. I'd never regret the pain, the suffering, or the heartache because it ultimately led me to the place I am now. And I can’t regret the place I am now. What I still can't figure out is this: how is it possible that the singl
Published September 25th 2014 by K.L. Grayson

To ask other readers questions about Where We Belong, please sign up.

Leonor
Feb 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

3.5 “pinky swear” “I love you, love you” Kisses

So…from the second I read the prologue to Where We Belong I knew I had to read this book. It wasn’t even a question…I needed to know the rest of this story. I knew it wasn’t going to be an easy journey…but I felt compelled to know Harley’s HEA…my heart needed it. K.L. Grayson did not have an easy job, but this story was compelling, the characters were fantastic and I really enjoyed Harley and Ty’s story.

Harley
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
This was a sweet read which had my intrigued all the way... I read this within a day.

The reason why I cannot give it 5 stars is because I don't think Ty should have been forgiven so quickly on what happened.
Also I hate that Levi was forgotten so quickly!!
anyone who reads this story will know what im talking about!

I'm not going to give the story line away as I think everyone should read it.

Other than that this was a sweet book and pretty predictable.
Ashleyjo
Aug 03, 2015 rated it did not like it
description

If you like teen angst set to the tune of F'ing mid-late 20 something characters.....

description

If you can swoon over a guy that's been BFF with a girl his entire life, allows her to profess her undying romantic love for him, is so hypocritical that he gets mad at her for not doing it sooner, walks away from her heartbroken and drunk in a mf'ing alley to be raped, and then completely cuts her out of his life for FIVE f'ing years of total radio silence.....

description

If you can respect a chick that could take all ^th
*~*Btissame*❤*
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
5. Har-son stars ❤

Where to start, where to start...

Hmm yeah...

photo 8041618_zps9b20c3f5.gif

I can't.. can't believe that Where We Belong is a debut novel, i didn't feel like it was one.

photo image_zpsc682f6bf.jpg

Regret...she's a snarky little bitch.

This story is about love, forgiveness, and above all REGRET...and let me tell you one important thing, I DID NOT REGRET reading it. It is kind of difficult to make a review out of this story without divulging too much information, but let me tell you that this is one hell of a story with a fantastic c
Sarah Darlington
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is one where you will have to read for yourself. Because some pieces of it seriously bugged me, while I found the rest very good. The writing was good, the editing good, the storyline good as well. I just couldn't forgive Ty for the mistakes he made in the beginning. If Levi gets a story next, then I will certainly read more from this series and will look for more from this author in the future.
Pratr- Authors
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Harley and Tyson have been best friends since they were little babies! Harley decides its time to let Ty know that she had feelings for him beyond friendship. When she is finished pouring her heart out, Ty walks away from her and never looks back. Harley is left in utter despair. When someone she knows walks up to her, Harley can't help but run to him for comfort. Even though she knows he is not the same guy he once was, and what happens next should have never happened.

Tyson walked away that day
Jean
Apr 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Did you ever have that one friend you grew up with that you secretly crushed on but knew you would ruin things if you made your feelings known?  A relationship where the friendship was worth so much more than possibly changing things for the worse?  Well, this is Tyson and Harley's story.  They had been friends through childhood and basically did everything together.  But.......Harley is harboring some serious feelings for Tyson and when he tells her he's moving with his girlfriend across the co ...more
Sara
Sep 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Whoa, didn't expect to plow through this one. Couldn't put it down! Review to come for sure!!
Danielle
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this debut novel. KL touched my heart on so many different levels.
Her writing style is fantastic, and I felt every single emotion the characters felt. There was anger, heart ache, tears, laughter, everything imaginable.

My heart broke several times, not only for Harley but for Tyson. This book made me think too, about what I would do if I were ever in Harley's position.

The story flowed beautifully and seamlessly. I can't wait to read more by KL Grayson in the future.
Brit
DNF. shelved it at 50%
Jena
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review*

I don't give out five stars to books lightly .... but oh my goodness .... five stars all the way.

Now hear with me through this review, because I am just so excited about so much that I might not be able to make flow as nicely as I want. But I WILL get it all out there.

First of all, the prologue ... I was sucked in from the prologue. I even stopped and updated my goodreads to say I loved the book after that. That was it for updates, becau
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
+++ 5 'SECOND-AND THIRD-CHANCE' STARS!!! +++

Where We Belong is a beautifully written story of friendship, loss, survival, love, second chances, and personal growth.

There are moments in life that could mark us and we either let it conquer us completely or we find the strength within ourselves to overcome it. K.L. Grayson did a phenomenal job in portraying such life altering situations. She showed us the grittiness and darkness of the topic she chose to make her own by turning it into so much mor
Amber
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 AMAZING DEBUT STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is an emotional, smart, beautiful, heartbreaking and inspiring story of healing and love, of second, and third, chances and forgiveness.

Wow! I was lucky enough to be gifted an ARC of this fabulous debut novel and I loved every single minute of it. It's one of those stories I could not put down, not only because it's so well-written, but because I just needed to know, everything.

•••I am going to write this review spoiler free because even though the epilogue give
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I will say I wasn't too sure about this book. And boy am I excited about this book after reading it!
After starting the book, I wasn't sure what to expect. But as I continue reading I got sucked in. I couldn't put it down. I had to know what was going to happen next.

Harley and Tyson have such a chemistry. They've been friends forever. Harley wanted to it out to Tyson she wanted more than friends. He was in a relationship and couldn't reciprocate. He left her and hen everything changed!

After bei
A Beautiful Book Blog
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-read
This book was absolutely incredible! I can not believe this is the Author's Debut Book. This was a Second Chance love story that will blow your socks off. I cried, I laughed, I felt sick to my stomach, I felt over joy, I wanted to kiss the book when I was done.

What I really loved about this book, it's felt like a real story, the whole time I was reading it I felt I was reading a real life story. The way the characters reacted to situations, was so believable it was not over the top dramatics.

Th
Obsessive Book Nerd Lauren
*Audiobook Review*

Where We Belong was a gut-wrenching story about two soul mates finding their way back to one another. It was emotional and deep and beautifully written.

The narration was outstanding. The narrators had me feeling everything the book wanted me to feel.

Not only did this book break all my feels, it was engaging and kept me thinking just one more chapter.

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. To read more reviews like this one, check out Obsessive Book N
Terri
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great friends to lovers story. Harley and Tyson have been the best of friends their entire life. After graduating college Harley decided to confront Tyson on her true feelings. With their story you get drama, heartache, it shows true friendship bonds and forgiveness. I would of liked to get a bit more on Levi. I felt toward the end he was somewhat pushed aside and not mentioned. After all he was there for Max since the beginning and they did have a bond. That was my only issue.
Lisa
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2014-booklist
Feeling a bit meh about this one. I had high expectations but I felt like so much was glossed over. I wanted the repercussions of the events. Wanted to see how Harley navigated through it all. And this is probably the unpopular opinion but I did not want a Tyson/Harley romance. I was rooting for Levi. He was the one that stay.

Basically the whole book fell flat for me.
Marci
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy Sh*t where do I start? This book took me on a roller coaster ride and I did not want to get off. Not many authors can make me feel everything KL did, In fact I became a zombie over this book: this is one of the books that you just can't put down and you forget to eat and you try not to sleep to finish it. The first night I picked it up at 3am and ended up having to go to work on no sleep (which was a nightmare) that same day I kept reading at work hoping no one would catch me (literally, I ...more
Katarzyna
Aug 06, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, arc
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

DNF at 47%

After reading the blurb of Where We Belong I was so excited to read it. Unfortunately the book didn't meet my expectations.

The plot seemed very promising at first (friends to lovers & second chance romance in one, two things, which I adore), but the further into the story I just lost interest to it.

I didn't connect to the heroine, Harley. No matter how much I felt for her in the prologue, she seemed unlikeable to me later in the book.
Amy
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review*

Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

Sometimes when you're reading a debut novel, it's either hit or miss. Well, let me tell you, Where We Belong is definitely a hit!! I'm still surprised that this is K.L. Grayson's first book.

Where We Belong had me hooked from the beginning. I thought to myself, "Oh my god! This book is going to break me". There was so much angst and heartbreak, just in the prologue. And if you know me, you know I'm a big fan of well
Cat Ziman
Jun 03, 2015 rated it did not like it
Kristy Love
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The first thing that grabbed me about this book was the cover. I absolutely LOVED the cover.

Then I opened the book and I was immediately sucked into a great story. It was full of love, loss, heartbreak, and sexy times. I immediately fell for Harley and Tyson..... grew on me. For awhile, I wanted to kick Tyson where the sun didn't shine, but by the end, I loved Tyson and I no longer wanted to kick him!!

This book has a wonderful cast of characters. Harley and Tyson are just two of them. Quinn is
* Sara Johns*
Sep 20, 2014 rated it liked it

What a great debut. It fully held my attention and I read it in one sitting. The prologue definitely makes an impact and sucks you in. It was heartbreaking and not at all what I expected. As if the prologue isn’t shocking enough, the game is completely changed with the bombshell dropped in the first chapter. I had to pick my jaw up off the ground. Needless to say I was invested and hooked from the beginning, and there was no way you were going to be able to pry this book from my hands.

H
Tina
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC from Lex Martin after I read the synopsis & added it to my tbr list. I really wanted to get my hands on it. I was hooked after reading this little blurb "Regret....... she's a snarky little bitch". I needed to know Harley & Tyson's story. Harley & Tyson were childhood friends who never seemed to be able to admit to themselves or each other that what they felt was more than friendship. When Harley finally gets the nerve up to tell Tyson it comes with som ...more
Lucie Lu's Book Reviews
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Where We Belong was such a beautiful and yet heart-breaking read, I loved it and after reading I had to just hug my Kindle.

Some readers may find the story upsetting in parts as it does involve rape. So be warned before you start reading.

K.L. Grayson has such an amazing way of telling a story that you can’t help but fall in love with her characters. I had this overwhelming need to protect them. Whilst reading I shared each and every emotion the characters went through. I cried, I laughed, I fell
Megan Timmermann
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin?
This book is one of those that once you start reading it, you will not want to put it down. It is very well written from mainly 2 different people's views. I like the way that K.L Grayson did this as it draws you into how the opposite sex might think. It is about a girl and a boy who have had a friendship forever. Fast forward to college years when everything changes. It then skips ahead to 5 years in the future when people have moved on and things have changed. Will a friendship
cynthia
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: signed-pb
This was a sweet and beautiful second chance love story. K.L. does bring up some difficult topics that not all authors can pull off but she did flawlessly. Her characters are well written and you can feel their emotions. I laughed with them, cried with them and every other type of emotion they portrayed. I simply adored Harley and Tyson and was rooting for them from the beginning. This story was well written and flowed so well that I couldn't put it down. Good job K.L. on your debut. I can't wai ...more
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • Resurrecting Phoenix
  • Until We Break
  • Love on a Spring Morning (Pine Harbour, #3)
  • Ripping Pages
  • Of Dark and Bright (Dark Horse, #3)
  • Blue (Blue, #1)
  • Gravity
  • Safety In Numbers (Sizzling Miami #5)
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Beautiful Liar (The Masquerade Series, #2)
  • Return to Newport (Return to Me, #2)
  • Stripped Bare
  • Hope Over Fear (Over, #1)
  • Abraham's Men (Birch Harbor, #2)
  • Breach Of Contract (Bound #2)
  • Kick (Completion, #3)
  • Shift (Hearts and Arrows, #2)
I'm a mother and wife first, and sometimes I like to pretend that I'm actually a Nurse Practitioner, but I'm ALWAYS a writer.
More about K.L. Grayson...

A Touch of Fate (4 books)
  • Pretty Pink Ribbons (A Touch of Fate, #2)
  • Live Without Regret (A Touch of Fate #3)
  • Just for Tonight (A Touch of Fate #4)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
“You mean you don't wear thongs?" I ask, feigning exasperation. "Hell no! I'd be digging that thing out of my ass all night long.” 5 likes
“Okay, I promise. As long as you always apologize, I’ll always forgive you.” 3 likes