Start by marking “Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate, #1)” as Want to Read:
Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate, #1)

Where We Belong

(A Touch of Fate #1)

Regret . . . she's a snarky little bitch.

I’ve tried several times to regret the events that took place on June 5, 2008, but for the life of me, I can’t. I'd never regret the pain, the suffering, or the heartache because it ultimately led me to the place I am now. And I can’t regret the place I am now. What I still can't figure out is this: how is it possible that the singl
Published September 25th 2014 by K.L. Grayson

To ask other readers questions about Where We Belong, please sign up.
Jennifer Its available now!! I'm 80% and absolutely loving it!!

Its available now!! I'm 80% and absolutely loving it!!

Start your review of Where We Belong (A Touch of Fate, #1)
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Ashleyjo
Aug 03, 2015 rated it did not like it
description

If you like teen angst set to the tune of F'ing mid-late 20 something characters.....

description

If you can swoon over a guy that's been BFF with a girl his entire life, allows her to profess her undying romantic love for him, is so hypocritical that he gets mad at her for not doing it sooner, walks away from her heartbroken and drunk in a mf'ing alley to be raped, and then completely cuts her out of his life for FIVE f'ing years of total radio silence.....

description

If you can respect a chick that could take al
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
This was a sweet read which had my intrigued all the way... I read this within a day.

The reason why I cannot give it 5 stars is because I don't think Ty should have been forgiven so quickly on what happened.
Also I hate that Levi was forgotten so quickly!!
anyone who reads this story will know what im talking about!

I'm not going to give the story line away as I think everyone should read it.

Other than that this was a sweet book and pretty predictable.
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

3.5 “pinky swear” “I love you, love you” Kisses

So…from the second I read the prologue to Where We Belong I knew I had to read this book. It wasn’t even a question…I needed to know the rest of this story. I knew it wasn’t going to be an easy journey…but I felt compelled to know Harley’s HEA…my heart needed it. K.L. Grayson did not have an easy job, but this story was compelling, the characters were fantastic and I really enjoyed Harley and Ty’s story.

Harley
*~*Btissame*❤*
5. Har-son stars ❤

Where to start, where to start...

Hmm yeah...

photo 8041618_zps9b20c3f5.gif

I can't.. can't believe that Where We Belong is a debut novel, i didn't feel like it was one.

photo image_zpsc682f6bf.jpg

Regret...she's a snarky little bitch.

This story is about love, forgiveness, and above all REGRET...and let me tell you one important thing, I DID NOT REGRET reading it. It is kind of difficult to make a review out of this story without divulging too much information, but let me tell you that this is one hell of a story with a
Pratr- Authors
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Harley and Tyson have been best friends since they were little babies! Harley decides its time to let Ty know that she had feelings for him beyond friendship. When she is finished pouring her heart out, Ty walks away from her and never looks back. Harley is left in utter despair. When someone she knows walks up to her, Harley can't help but run to him for comfort. Even though she knows he is not the same guy he once was, and what happens next should have never happened.

Tyson walked away that day
Sarah Darlington
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is one where you will have to read for yourself. Because some pieces of it seriously bugged me, while I found the rest very good. The writing was good, the editing good, the storyline good as well. I just couldn't forgive Ty for the mistakes he made in the beginning. If Levi gets a story next, then I will certainly read more from this series and will look for more from this author in the future.
Coco.V
Sep 13, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon US today (9/13/2019)! 🎁
Jean
Apr 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Did you ever have that one friend you grew up with that you secretly crushed on but knew you would ruin things if you made your feelings known?  A relationship where the friendship was worth so much more than possibly changing things for the worse?  Well, this is Tyson and Harley's story.  They had been friends through childhood and basically did everything together.  But.......Harley is harboring some serious feelings for Tyson and when he tells her he's moving with his girlfriend across the co ...more
Cat Ziman
Jun 03, 2015 rated it did not like it
nikki
Jun 08, 2020 rated it did not like it
Yikes! I’m sad to say that this book was a bit of a train wreck 🙈 A few times I tried to talk myself into just giving up but I gave it the benefit of the doubt because I absolutely LOVE this authors “Dirty Dicks” series...but alas, there was just so many things wrong with it.
If you have any triggers - specifically rape, then I suggest you steer well clear of this one. I just can’t get over some of the things that happened within the storyline and how they were dealt with, and the characters them
Brit
DNF. shelved it at 50%
Sara
Sep 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Whoa, didn't expect to plow through this one. Couldn't put it down! Review to come for sure!!
Danielle
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this debut novel. KL touched my heart on so many different levels.
Her writing style is fantastic, and I felt every single emotion the characters felt. There was anger, heart ache, tears, laughter, everything imaginable.

My heart broke several times, not only for Harley but for Tyson. This book made me think too, about what I would do if I were ever in Harley's position.

The story flowed beautifully and seamlessly. I can't wait to read more by KL Grayson in the future.
Jena
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review*

I don't give out five stars to books lightly .... but oh my goodness .... five stars all the way.

Now hear with me through this review, because I am just so excited about so much that I might not be able to make flow as nicely as I want. But I WILL get it all out there.

First of all, the prologue ... I was sucked in from the prologue. I even stopped and updated my goodreads to say I loved the book after that. That was it for updates, becau
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
+++ 5 'SECOND-AND THIRD-CHANCE' STARS!!! +++

Where We Belong is a beautifully written story of friendship, loss, survival, love, second chances, and personal growth.

There are moments in life that could mark us and we either let it conquer us completely or we find the strength within ourselves to overcome it. K.L. Grayson did a phenomenal job in portraying such life altering situations. She showed us the grittiness and darkness of the topic she chose to make her own by turning it into so much mor
Amber
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 AMAZING DEBUT STARS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This is an emotional, smart, beautiful, heartbreaking and inspiring story of healing and love, of second, and third, chances and forgiveness.

Wow! I was lucky enough to be gifted an ARC of this fabulous debut novel and I loved every single minute of it. It's one of those stories I could not put down, not only because it's so well-written, but because I just needed to know, everything.

•••I am going to write this review spoiler free because even though the epilogue
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I will say I wasn't too sure about this book. And boy am I excited about this book after reading it!
After starting the book, I wasn't sure what to expect. But as I continue reading I got sucked in. I couldn't put it down. I had to know what was going to happen next.

Harley and Tyson have such a chemistry. They've been friends forever. Harley wanted to it out to Tyson she wanted more than friends. He was in a relationship and couldn't reciprocate. He left her and hen everything changed!

After bei
Kristin  Reads
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-read
This book was absolutely incredible! I can not believe this is the Author's Debut Book. This was a Second Chance love story that will blow your socks off. I cried, I laughed, I felt sick to my stomach, I felt over joy, I wanted to kiss the book when I was done.

What I really loved about this book, it's felt like a real story, the whole time I was reading it I felt I was reading a real life story. The way the characters reacted to situations, was so believable it was not over the top dramatics.

Th
Obsessive Book Nerd Lauren
*Audiobook Review*

Where We Belong was a gut-wrenching story about two soul mates finding their way back to one another. It was emotional and deep and beautifully written.

The narration was outstanding. The narrators had me feeling everything the book wanted me to feel.

Not only did this book break all my feels, it was engaging and kept me thinking just one more chapter.

I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. To read more reviews like this one, check out Obsessive Book N
Terri
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great friends to lovers story. Harley and Tyson have been the best of friends their entire life. After graduating college Harley decided to confront Tyson on her true feelings. With their story you get drama, heartache, it shows true friendship bonds and forgiveness. I would of liked to get a bit more on Levi. I felt toward the end he was somewhat pushed aside and not mentioned. After all he was there for Max since the beginning and they did have a bond. That was my only issue.
Lisa
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2014-booklist
Feeling a bit meh about this one. I had high expectations but I felt like so much was glossed over. I wanted the repercussions of the events. Wanted to see how Harley navigated through it all. And this is probably the unpopular opinion but I did not want a Tyson/Harley romance. I was rooting for Levi. He was the one that stay.

Basically the whole book fell flat for me.
Big Joe  Rossi
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ty and Harley were best friends since they were kids, now graduating graduating college. She harbors a secret...she is in love with him, has been for a while. He also has a secret, he is leaving to go to grad school in NY, with his girlfriend. With liquid courage she tells him his secret after learning his. He doesn't take it well. He ends the friendship, walks away from her. After he leaves, she sits outside the bar and the worse night of her life is about to get even badder.

Now, 5 years later
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
~~4 HEARTS~~

This is my first book by this author. I love stumbling across a new author that takes my attention hostage. She did a great job at dangling the carrot in front of the rabbit. I had my assumption on the monster that raped Harley early on. I was waiting to see how all the stores unfolds.  I'll have to say, I wasn't disappointed.
Marci
Dec 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy Sh*t where do I start? This book took me on a roller coaster ride and I did not want to get off. Not many authors can make me feel everything KL did, In fact I became a zombie over this book: this is one of the books that you just can't put down and you forget to eat and you try not to sleep to finish it. The first night I picked it up at 3am and ended up having to go to work on no sleep (which was a nightmare) that same day I kept reading at work hoping no one would catch me (literally, I ...more
Katarzyna
Aug 06, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, arc
*ARC received in exchange for an honest review*

DNF at 47%

After reading the blurb of Where We Belong I was so excited to read it. Unfortunately the book didn't meet my expectations.

The plot seemed very promising at first (friends to lovers & second chance romance in one, two things, which I adore), but the further into the story I just lost interest to it.

I didn't connect to the heroine, Harley. No matter how much I felt for her in the prologue, she seemed unlikeable to me later in the book. She
Amy
Sep 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review*

Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

Sometimes when you're reading a debut novel, it's either hit or miss. Well, let me tell you, Where We Belong is definitely a hit!! I'm still surprised that this is K.L. Grayson's first book.

Where We Belong had me hooked from the beginning. I thought to myself, "Oh my god! This book is going to break me". There was so much angst and heartbreak, just in the prologue. And if you know me, you know I'm a big fan of well
Kristy Love
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The first thing that grabbed me about this book was the cover. I absolutely LOVED the cover.

Then I opened the book and I was immediately sucked into a great story. It was full of love, loss, heartbreak, and sexy times. I immediately fell for Harley and Tyson..... grew on me. For awhile, I wanted to kick Tyson where the sun didn't shine, but by the end, I loved Tyson and I no longer wanted to kick him!!

This book has a wonderful cast of characters. Harley and Tyson are just two of them. Quinn is
Mandy
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Arc received for review

Absolutely loved this book. This is one of those reads that makes you feel good about everything.

Haley the female lead has had such a rough time of things that you think she could easily be bitter but far from it.
Really feel for Tyson as yes he handled things badly at the beginning of the story and when he found something out at the end but you know it was the shock of finding out that the person he looked up to wasn't who he thought.
The whole story was one of forgiveness
* Sara Johns*
Sep 20, 2014 rated it liked it

What a great debut. It fully held my attention and I read it in one sitting. The prologue definitely makes an impact and sucks you in. It was heartbreaking and not at all what I expected. As if the prologue isn’t shocking enough, the game is completely changed with the bombshell dropped in the first chapter. I had to pick my jaw up off the ground. Needless to say I was invested and hooked from the beginning, and there was no way you were going to be able to pry this book from my hands.

H

• Tempting Levi (Cade Brothers, #1)
  • The Possibility of Perfect (A Stand By Me Novel, #4)
  • Taking a Chance on Love (The Youngers, #2)
  • Defying All Odds
  • Secret Acquisitions (Bad Boy Capital, #1)
  • Depths of Lake (The McCain Saga, #3)
  • Wingman (Rascals #2)
  • Off Limits (Off, #2)
  • When We Fall (Last Frontier Lodge, #6)
  • Nothing But Trouble (Irresistible Billionaires #1)
  • Her Snowbound Hero (Tennessee Tulanes #1)
  • Riske and Revenge
  • Defending Dani (Alaska Blizzard, #1)
  • Holler and Howl (Mosh Book 1) (Mosh Series)
  • Be with Me (All I Want, #2)
  • Anything For You (The Connor Family, #1)
  • Shameless Kiss (White Rose Billionaires #3)
  • Forget Me Not (Loveless & Dunn #3)
I'm a mother and wife first, and sometimes I like to pretend that I'm actually a Nurse Practitioner, but I'm ALWAYS a writer.

A Touch of Fate (4 books)
  • Pretty Pink Ribbons (A Touch of Fate, #2)
  • Live Without Regret (A Touch of Fate #3)
  • Just for Tonight (A Touch of Fate #4)