Start by marking “Earth Drummer (Equilibria, #2)” as Want to Read:
Earth Drummer (Equilibria, #2)

Earth Drummer (Equilibria, #2)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
An alternate cover edition can be found here.

Gentian is tiptoeing uncomfortably around his grieving father and headstrong twin sister, doing as he’s told for the sake of peace. However, when strange fire-filled dreams start to take over his nights, Gentian faces a tricky decision. Should he go ahead with his own arranged marriage, his future all planned out before him? Or
Kindle Edition
Published May 30th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Earth Drummer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Earth Drummer

Katherine
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
I enjoyed this story. It used It's fantasy elements well and Glossary was helpful if I needed to review some of the terms used to create it. I also enjoyed the way that some mythology was used. The story was a little slow getting into, but as the end neared I became more invested with the story.

Earth Drummers is my favorite out of the Equilibria Series so far. The ending of Wave singers set up for a new story about the other parts of Pangea. This story focuses on Gentian and his twin sister. I r
Justin Roche
Oct 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Following on strong from Wave singers, this book doesn't disappoint. Venturing into another area of the Equilibria world not only does this book strongly relate to the first book of the series, but it also works as it's own story, introducing new characters, beliefs, and magic!

This books really hints at the size of the world that has been created for this series, and really brings a whole new country to life! I can't wait to read the next book in the series!
K.S. Marsden
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gentian is happy living on the family farm with his father and twin sister. He is looking forward to the time that he will marry and have a family and farm of his own. But that is ruined when he is plagued by dreams of fire.

This is the second book in Equilibria series, returning to the land of Pangea.
The first instalment - Wave Singers (click here to read my review) - saw Merry pulled from our world and discover the wonders of mermaids.
Earth Drummer is in another country of that world; and where
Alex Dovey
May 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Note: I was fortunate enough to receive a free pre-release copy in exchange for an honest review, this does not affect my opinion.

Earth Drummer by Echo Fox forms the second part in the Equilibria series. This book isn't really a sequel as the plot follows a separate path to the first book and runs it's own timeframe so it's negotiable as to whether this can be read on it's own or by reading the first book first.

The world in which Earth Drummer is set is only partly revealed in the first book a
Elizabeth
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Similar to His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman where each person's soul is a visible extension in the form of an animal, the characters of the world Cerea are each accompanied by an animal totem that is selected for them at birth by the local Shaman. Featuring twins Geanna, with her totem Iris the swallow, and Gentian, with Tern the lynx, we observe the traditions and magic of the world of Cerea.

Geanna wants to break with tradition. She is not interested in woman's work and would rather run the
Echo
Apr 12, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, magic, paranormal
Come over to the Echo Fox Books Blog to find out more about the world of Pangaea and see beautiful inspiration photos, character profiles and more!
Helen