Start by marking “Thirty-Eight Days (Thirty-Eight, #1)” as Want to Read:
Thirty-Eight Days (Thirty-Eight, #1)

Thirty-Eight Days

(Thirty-Eight #1)

Ask yourself, how many days does it take to fall in love?

Nolan Parker and Clara Lawrence never saw eye to eye. In fact, if you asked Clara she would tell you that Nolan hated every thing about her. They never shared any form of connection besides Alex Lawrence.

She was Alex’s bratty sister and he was Alex’s best friend, they never stood a chance.

Five years have passed an
Published June 16th 2014 by Len Webster

Danielle Melo (Woodside)
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think this is by far one of the greatest love stories I have ever read.

Len, is a fantastic writer with an amazing ability to capture the readers attention and keep them locked in through out the series.

Noel and Clara will forever be in your heart, and going with them along the journey of love and heartache is an incredible ride.
buckle up and enjoy the ride. :)
Noelle Beltz
May 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This series is amazing and it's a series I can't stop reading! Highly recommended!
Canela Dianne
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thirty Eight Days isn't any ordinary kind of love story we often heard about. Every chapter has their own unique phase which will make you more eager to know what's next for Clara and Noel. Good writing skills
JadeShea
Thirty-Eight Days begins when Nolan has to go stay with his best friend's littler sister for a few weeks, because his best friend is worried how she's doing after a horrible break up. Clara and Nolan haven't ever been very close, actually Nolan has always seemed to hate Clara at least to Clara's way of thinking. But when these two come together after not seeing each other for five years, Nolan is thrown for a loop when he sees how beautiful Clara has become, and what a wonderful person she is.. ...more
Yazhini Manimudi
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: The whole world
Recommended to Yazhini by: I found it on my own
If you're looking for a book that brings out every emotion in you, you're right here- Thirty Eight Reasons. It makes you want to smile, laughter, bawl your eyes out, punch someone's face, hug someone,scream in frustration, everything.

Each line Noel, Clara, Alex, and Liam say melts even rock-hard hearts. Clara makes you want to break into the book and tell her about Sara and her lies. Liam become the sweetest guy and makes you want a Liam for your own. Noel always proves how much he loves Clara,
Jaycee Ford
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
♥ In dire need of the sequel! ♥

This piece of fiction is as close to a real love story as one can get. My heart hurts. It turned to goo and then it hurt again. I loved every second of the ache it went through, and just to know that there is a sequel to this epic love, my heart is bracing for the best.

Len Webster's debut novel packs the punch of veteran romance writers. She has a bright future in fiction, and I can't wait to see what comes next ... the sequel.
Natasha Ratnasingham
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tulips and Romance - a truly beautiful read

"Ask yourself, how many days does it take to fall in love?"
I was initially introduced to this story and author online prior to its publication. Immediately, I was drawn in to the story of a young woman (Clara Lawrence) and a young man (Nolan Parker). Connected from since they were young children through Clara's brother, they have not seen each other for many years. When they finally meet again in their hometown, the connection between them is undeniabl
Michal
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thirty-Eight Days is a beautifully, heartbreaking story and the perfect romance read! It'll make you laugh, it'll make you cry (a lot), it'll even have you wondering how you have any hair left from pulling on it so much. haha! But most of all, it'll show you how to love and love deeply. Len does a wonderfully, fantastic job of conveying her characters and their emotions that you just can't help falling in love with all of them! Noel and Clara are truly beautiful together and their journey is ins ...more
Tracy
Jul 19, 2014 rated it liked it
I give this book 2.5 stars. I struggled whether to give it three stars. I think this book and author has tons of potential and look forward to reading more of her books as she develops. However I think this book needed a lot more work - the flow, the writing and the character development. And I didn't love Nolan. I actually thought he was a bit of an ass who pledged his undying love for all of three seconds until he met some pushback. I'm mildly interested finding out what happens in the story b ...more
Kate Briso
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thirty Eight Days is something that you can't get over with once you started reading it! Though when you were already in the middle of the story, you will be irritated because of Noel and Clara's inconsistencies on how they felt for each other, but you will still continue to read it and eager to know what will happen next!

It's how the Author Len Webster wrote it, that you will crave for more. And be hooked on the story. She has this thing that you will feel that you are also part of the story!
Kelly
I first read this book on Wattpad years ago, and it's left such a deep impression on me. Touching and beautiful story. The story went a little slow, but I still remember loving every bit of it. :)
Sondos
Jan 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My heart, well it stopped. My brain went numb. AND UGH MY GOD this book drove me nuts. Its AMAZING, it was epic. it's ending though broke me completely, just kebfpuiiiqpgqiufgbibrpi. Sigh.
Lisa :)
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book has some amazing reviews and I feel like the odd one out.

Noel is an Aussie living in Boston. He takes a trip back home and his best friend asks him to look after his sister Clara. They haven‘t seen eachother in 5 years and never really had much in common. It just so happens that they fall in love with eachother. The problem? They don‘t think that Clara‘s brother Alex would be too happy about that.

Noel was a dick at first. His best friend asks him to take care of his sister so that she
Leslie
Aug 29, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Aimee
Jan 12, 2014 rated it liked it
When I read the title I was like what falling in love in 38 days no chance. Guess anythings possible. This book was interesting, I enjoyed it, I felt like screaming and telling Noel to man up, and I couldnt get the smile off my face when he finally did. The book had twists and turns which got me really annoyed, but the ending was just... Wow.
Laura Lianee
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Have read this story through Wattpad. Very interesting story worth to read
Esly
Jan 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story! A love so pure between Noel and Clara!!! Words are not enough to describe this book! I recommended 100%
Viveana Blake
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best books I've ever read, it's so touching and romantic! Ugh, I just love it ♥
Lisa Gillis
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, love

Bought this one after hearing great things about it, and it did not disappoint. A sweet love story, possibly a sequel to follow based on the ending.
Tabitha Borger
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK! I just bought it on kindle and can't wait to get into the new version and see the little changes and fall in love all over again!
Saunders
Well I tried, I really did but maybe I gave in too soon? So a DNF and I will try again.

The characters were too immature for my liking.
Anna K
I will never forget the first time I read Thirty-Eight Days. I was so touched by the book I didn’t ever want it to end.

By the end of the book I just wasn’t ready to give up on Clara and Noel. They are just such a sweet couple that it isn’t easy to just let them go! But luckily in the sequel Thirty-Eight Reasons their story continues.
All through the book I was just so drawn to Clara and Noel. Their story will be forever in my heart. It isn’t like all the love stories we often hear, it is its own
Alex Rosa
Jan 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
There's something about this series that makes me so damn happy. The colorful characters, the angst, the sweetness, the chaos that love causes. Len Webster does a great job of weaving it all together. Noel & Clara's story isn't the easiest, but what love story is easy? Noel is everything you want out of a book boyfriend, even the reflex jerk reaction, but it's his faults that make you fall for him (hard!). Plus, reading this guy figure out his feelings for Clara is half the fun, though somet ...more
Laura White
Aug 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
38 Days was selected in a book group i belong to and i must say from the blurb alone it sounded like an amazing read.

38 Days stars two main characters Nolan Parker and Clara Lawrence.
They have been friends since childhood and Noel (Nolan) is Clara's brother's best friend.
He is asked by her brother to go and look after her after a nasty split with her ex and he begrudgingly does as a favor to his best friend.
But you know the drill they have chemistry and both want to go further.
This is their sto
Marrie
Apr 10, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
This wasn't the best book I've ever read. In fact, it was rather melodramatic, the insta-love was annoying, and the main characters weren't very well developed.

So why did I give it a 3 star rating? Honestly, I struggled with what to rate this and almost went with 1 or 2 stars but I'm trying to keep in my mind that I read this on Wattpad so it's basically like a short manuscript and not the real story. I don't plan on reading the published version because I just don't think it will be my cup of
Areej
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Best book evaaaaaaa.
This is the best book I've ever read in my entire life. Although I must admit, I was a little bored with it at first. But once I got too deep into the book, I just couldn't stop. I couldn't help it. I kept scrolling page after page, chapter after chapter, and I never felt bored again. This book is brilliant. It's perfectly arranged to tease the hell out of the readers, but I still don't ever regret wasting the time to read it on my exam night. I would do anything to get a co
Thedreadpiratefleur
Jun 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Seriously if you have not yet read this book then when it comes out you need to get your hands on it. As one of the first stories I read on Wattpad I absolutely love this book. It's not your typical cliché. The emotions are so well portrayed, the characters are all unique and special that make you fall in love alongside them and it's so tragically beautifully perfect. Can't wait for it to be released!
Kaity Larrick
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thirty Eight Days is a new unique kind of love story, full of drama, secrets, and jealousy. This book is extraordinarily tragic, as we find Noel and Clara making some of the hardest decisions of their lives, while always staying in love with each other. I recommend this book to anyone who has a soft spot for romance, plot twists, and happily ever after's. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the journeys Noel and Clara take to find their way back to each other.
Claudia237
Jan 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
The plot of the book was oh so promising but in the end it was such a disappointment. Nolan was an irremediable jerk from the start and Clara could have been a good character without all the unecessary noone-likes-me, noone-wants-me incessant thought. She was treated by others (her brother, her friends and even Nolan) like a 14 year olds and she let them do it.
I found the ending to be a contriving way to create an uncessary sequel
Proud Book Reviews
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book got me in so many ways that very few books do, and I love that it didn’t give me the typical happily ever after that so many romance books strive for. Which makes it unexpectedly engaging for someone like me who normally guesses what is going to happen before it happens. So let’s jump into the book now!

We start of with a memory of a young Noel and even younger Clara, as innocent as can be and as sweet as can be. At this stage I guessed the book was a boy (Noel) meets girl (Clara) and w
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Filthy 4 (Filthy, #4)
  • Benevolent
  • Little Things (Second Chances, #1)
  • Torn (Divided #1)
  • Ryder's Last Run
  • Caress and Conquer
  • Brawler (North Star, #2)
  • Wrong Girl (Wrong Girl, #1)
  • Memory (Scars, #2)
  • The Guardian
  • All About Me (Love & Hate, #2)
  • Unchosen (Chosen, #2)
  • Escape the Doubt (Shifting, #1)
  • Fire Horse (Polo #1)
  • The Summer I Said Yes
  • All of You (Summer Haven #1)
  • The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract
  • Jahleel (Loving All Wrong #1)
Len Webster is a romance-loving Melburnian with dreams of finding her version of 'The One.' But until that moment happens, she writes. Having just completed her BBusCom from Monash University, Len is now busy writing her next romance about how a boy met a girl, and how they fell completely and hopelessly in love.

Facebook: @lennwebster
Twitter: @lennwebster
Instagram: @lennwebster
Pinterest

Thirty-Eight (7 books)
  • Thirty-Eight Reasons (Thirty-Eight, #2)
  • What We'll Leave Behind (Thirty-Eight, #2.5)
  • What You Left Behind (Thirty-Eight, #3)
  • All We Have (Thirty-Eight, #4)
  • With The First Goodbye (Thirty-Eight, #5)
  • With The Last Goodbye (Thirty-Eight, #6)
“All I know is that you are the only person that has ever made me feel this way. Break my heart and mend it at the same time, make my breathing feel inadequate. You, Clara, make me want more.” 9 likes
“Every storm has a beginning, every storm has a perfect moment of bliss and every storm has a destructive end.” 7 likes