Start by marking “Falling Through Trees” as Want to Read:
Falling Through Trees

Falling Through Trees

Falling Through Trees is a story about two sisters who, estranged by a thirteen year age difference and living worlds apart, come together by the imminent death of the mother they share. It's a story about sisters and secrets, suicide and strength, and learning how to let go of the past and embrace the future.
Published May 10th 2014 by Deeds Publishing (first published May 9th 2014)

Debra Gray
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Cannot wait to read more from this author!'
Betts Keating
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book! I totally enjoyed my time with Crystal Klimavicz's lovely story.
Christine Deal
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I can not wait to read more from this author! I hope she writes a series so that I can continue to follow these characters. I truly want to find out what is going on with the letter Kate receives in the epilogue.

I found myself thinking about my own personal experiences as I was reading this book. Past relationships; growing from a selfish young adult to a nurturing, understanding adult; finding a voice to speak out against injustice even when it is uncomfortable; how friendships change when boys
Nannette
Jun 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
With great respect for Crystal and the tragedy that her family suffered, this highly fictionalized account of the tragedy and feelings surrounding depression and suicide are well accounted for in this novel. Crystal has included many pivotal points to an awakening of the importance of being honest with those you love without intentionally being cruel. One persons truth is not the same as anothers even as members of the same family. Blending families is perhaps the hardest job, and it takes very ...more
Tracy Pease murphy
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book. I felt like it was the first book I've read that really captured true emotion in some very emotional circumstances. It made me feel like other authors have written about emotions that they heard about from others, but this author actually experienced these emotions and captured them brilliantly. It felt genuine and I appreciated reading something so real.
Michele
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great book Crystal! You developed the characters so well- I feel like I really know them. The family dynamics are so interesting. Will you be continuing the story?
Michelle
Sheri
May 12, 2014
lovemyshelf
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great book! That ending...Please say there is more?
Tim Klimavicz
Edward
added it
Jul 22, 2014
Crystal Klimavicz
May 16, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelley
Dino Massoglia
Nov 08, 2016
Allison
Apr 25, 2017
From Maine to the south, a stint overseas, and back to Maine again, Crystal now lives just outside of beautiful Portland, ME with her husband and their two children.

Her love for the written word coupled with family tragedy, prompted her to write Falling Through Trees. Two years later, the sequel, This Side of Perfect, was released. Both books have been recently republished under her pen name, Cry