Start by marking “In Love with a Master (Interview with a Master, #2)” as Want to Read:
In Love with a Master (Interview with a Master, #2)

In Love with a Master (Interview with a Master #2)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  1,476 Ratings  ·  290 Reviews
How high a price will one man pay to know love?

For Jonah Noble, life has always been his world - his way. But now, confronted with his own mortality, and staring certain death in the face, he realises his one regret...

Will Leticia be his last chance? He knows she has feelings for him, but can he ever feel the same strength of emotion for her?
Can Jonah make the leap of fait
186 pages
Published June 17th 2014

~ Becs ~
Well, after Jason Luke took erotic fiction by storm with the release of Interview With A Master and it’s shocking and stunning ending, I confess to mixed feelings and reservations about the prospect of a sequel. The book had an enormous impact and I can understand the fans desperation for more, as the ending really did leave us all reeling but I was scared that Jason Luke may turn a little trite and go soft on us and find a truly Dickensian plot twist to find some hackneyed cliché of an ending b ...more
♥Trish♥
Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-battle
4 stars...... I'm miffed though. Not for the reason you may think for those that read it.

I don't like those kind of loose threads. I'm convinced there is more. There has to be. I think there will be more. You can't leave that hanging.... but maybe Mr. Luke will.

I loved the writing over all. I loved their story. Just think they deserve more..... for those that have read - you get what I mean? PLUS he ended the relationship prior because of what he believed.... there is so much that needs to be t
lilium
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
It seems like I am the only person who does not like this book. Initially I wanted to give it 1 star but than I thought about some of the qualities and changed it to two stars.

What I like about this book: it is very well written, the language is good and the sex scenes too /therefore 2 stars.

What I did not like: the story itself. Sometimes everything seemed so dragged out, nothing was really happening, they just had another few interviews and some sex. Leticia was really horrible as a character
Michelle
Jun 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Screenshot_18

Jonah's secret was revealed to Leticia as the interview was finished, but now that time has passed she hasn't been able to let him be. Jonah's resolve slips as he is faced with the shortness of life, the inevitability of death. He knows he doesn't have much time, he's lived his life without regret but there is one thing he's never known. One thing he wants before it's time.

Screenshot_8

This is one of those stories where I am still trying to sort out all the feelings. Did I love it? Yes. I can't even go int
Tiffany Readz
Jun 26, 2014 rated it did not like it
While I wasn't fond of Interview With a Master, I was gifted a copy of In Love With a Master from a blog contest and decided to read it. Color me disappointed. The book reads exactly like the first one, interview-check, sexy scenes-check, asshole Jonah Noble-check. I thought we were going to move past the interview portion and onto a relationship between the all mighty Jonah and Leticia, but that didn't happen. We are again put into the interview-interviewee scenario as Jonah goes on and on abou ...more
Jen
Jun 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's hard to believe that Jason Luke could out do himself after Interview with a Master, but he may have done just that! The story of Jonah and Leticia continues with his ongoing struggle to learn to love and her lessons in sex taught by the Master.

Jason Luke has a way with putting words together so that they flow so smoothly it's a pure joy to read. Jonah Noble's insights into pleasuring a woman are so spot on you'll want to share this book with your partner. Not every book ends the way the rea
Jun 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Simply amazing! Jason delivers a second fabulous story that doubles as an instruction manual every woman will want their man to read! There's more steamy sex, more revelations, and more twists in this second installment of Jonah's story. I won't say more, because that would give it away. I loved it. Simple as that. And I can't wait for Jason's next story.
Kat Desi
May 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm
I'm still in shock... I might need a few days to be able write a decent review. Meanwhile, I'm going to...

Kelle
May 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs, beta-reads
Updated Review August 27, 2014, since author updated the ending.

WHY??? WHY DID I HAVE TO READ THE UPDATED VERSION???
I wasn't going to, I was happy with the original version. Decided I was not going to read the new version then....then curiosity got the better of me!!

In my eyes the first version ended perfectly!! This version....well, I guess you can tell I am not happy with it at all. So much so that I knocked it down a star and felt the need to update my review.

Jason, you know I like you and
Snow
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Carolina; Ana
Recommended to Snow by: Pam
I loved it!
I don't usually write reviews, hell, who am I kidding, I've never written a review. I merely write my own reactions and emotions evoken by the read novel.
and I'm not gonna write it now, either.

but I gotta say, this book got me on several levels:

1) education - it could easily serve as a handbook for a sexual proficiency (God knows that there isn't a man or a woman that couldn't benefit from it)
2)refreshed approach - this was written by a guy (and it's worth every word that I've read,
Shelley Salter
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait!!
Ginny
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: up-for-review
Official review coming soon.... Damn you for being so good, Jason Luke!

Updated/Official Review:

…. I’m not sure whether to love or hate Jason Luke. This book was amazing. I’m not even going to build up to it.

It. Was. Amazing.

But knowing that this is the last book for Leticia and Jonah is heartbreaking.

I fell in love with these two characters back in February when “Interview with a Master” was just about to be released. I’ve become an avid fan, a rabid reader and I promote the shit out of him. It’
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
They say good things come to an end and this is not the exception with Jason Luke's In Love With A Master book.
After months of speculation the fans and I were delighted to find out Jonah and Leticia were coming back for a second time in a sequel and what would be the final instalment of Interview With A Master.
Fans of the book would agree the story is an incredible and original one, Jason Luke has created the perfect Master and has given us a wonderful story.
In this second book, we begin right f
Zoey Derrick
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
****SPOILER FREE****
There are not enough words I can use to describe the complete riot of emotions running through me as I write this review.

As a reader, I allow myself to be drawn into a story so completely that I begin to feel every emotion and every act as though I am the main character and Jason doesn't disappoint with In Love With a Master. I laughed, I smiled, my heart swelled with thoughts of hope, and of love and my heart broke.

Jason does not disappoint with the 2nd installment of this
~Vixhen~
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jonah Noble is back. He's still intriguing, guarded, careful, and a bit emotionally closed off. He had resigned himself to his fate, but there was this woman who kept running through his mind. Leticia Fall has celebrated sudden success with her retelling of the Master's tales of seduction and all things naughty. She's finally caught the eye of her boss and things are looking up. She has resigned herself to her life, but then along came this man who opened her eyes to a world she'd only read abou ...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-review
I did not read this because of all the hype currently surrounding this author, I had actually downloaded the book on release day but have only just got around to reading it. Personally, I cannot see what all the fuss is about. Yes the ending was not what was expected, but personally I don't believe that this is the end, at least I hope not!! I think that the ending is open to interpretation, maybe I have read too much, I have my theories, perhaps they are misplaced, I really don't know, but some ...more
Romance Uninhibited
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am speechless! I am angry! I want to cry! Heartbroken doesn't even describe how I feel about this story. Some people don't get their happen ending as we would like to find in a book but yet in their own way they do (Jonah Noble knew love.) Jonah gets his happy ending, Living life and ending with NO REGRETS. But this story just gutted me. That's what a really good Author can do to you with a great story.

This was truly a great story.
Cecily Bonney
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
:) will add a review when the book is released.

I love Jason Luke's writing!!!!!! That is all I will say for now.

Loved this book ;)
Kathy Moldoveanu
Jul 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was very good. I liked it a lot... and the ending... it broke my heart
viva
Apr 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Thank you!
Skjean67
Jun 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
The last time we saw Jonah and Leticia, Jonah had just let Leticia walk out of his life knowing he might be giving up a chance at love.

41 days later Jonah receives a series wake up call that helps him see he was barely living. Its then he decides to try his hand at  the possibility of falling in love. But can the master that doesn't believe in love, truly submit to his feelings?

Jason Luke has a way of telling you a story and making you feel as if his words are meant for you and you alone. Every
Erina
May 25, 2014 rated it liked it
With this one, I tend to take my time from finishing my read to soon as I would like some more quality time with Mr.Noble. By the end of the read, I realized Jonah was a logical person. At first he doesn't want to die with regret of not knowing the feeling of love hence he approach Leticia into agreeing giving him the chance to learn how to love her then a truth unveiled regard his sickness and he started to see going through the relationship wont be the greatest idea knowing he felt he will nev ...more
Vixen-emma Xreader
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Well Mr Luke has outdone himself with the follow up book from Interview with a Master, I did not think that was possible. I will admit My Limbo bar was set extremely high, I did not think Jason's writing could have getting any better, but I WAS WRONG. His use of words, the descrptive detail Jason uses is beyond words, he could make describing to make a sandwich sound HOT.

The meaning of ''Anticipation'' is finally described beautifully. What it means to Jonah, how precious the word is too him, ho
K.L. Shandwick
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Emotive and Captivating. I LOVED IT! 'In Love with a Master,' by Jason Luke. Where do I start? "Anticipation is everything." I was looking forward to reading this book long before it was released. It took me a while to finally find the time, to give it the focus it deserved. I'm glad I waited for the space to read it without interuption. It's a tall order, to follow a book such as, 'Interview With a Master.' (Jason's first interview book) However, Mr. Luke, as usual you blew me away with your ca ...more
D
Jul 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
The fact that I disagree with Jason Luke's decision to pull the book and add scenes to the original does, not alter my opinion that he indeed is a great writer. In Love With A Master was written well and although it was written for his readers, Jason Luke was able to keep the flow of the story continuous with Interview With A Master.
Unlike Interview which was exactly that so the structure of the story was much more expository and you had the 'outside looking in' feel to the book, In Love was mu
Red Shoes Erotic Book Reviews -Tiffany Leger
Amazing! I really enjoy this series! This story is about a man being interviewed about his sexual experiences throughout his life. A woman reporter becomes fascinated with his stories of BDSM lifestyle and his knowledge of women's sexuality. Jonah Noble is now 34, is a handsome, wealthy businessman and he is also a Dominant. He has traveled the world and has had many women submit to him, but has never felt real love with any of them. Until he meets his interviewer, a 24 year old intern who works ...more
Bloggers From Down Under
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Quotes from In Love with a Master

“I am prepared to risk loving you and losing you for the chance to be loved by you”

“The secret to love making is anticipation”

This is the continuation of Leticia and Jonah’s story

Faced with the tragic loss of his best friend, and also facing the realization of his own demise, Jonah has no regrets……His satisfied with how he’s lived his life, the wealth his earned, the beautiful women he has bed.
But upon reflection, one thing is missing.
Love.
You see Jonah has neve
Ruby
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing

After reading Interview with a Master I was at a loss for words. The quote from Jonah above is the perfect example of how I was feeling about this book. I rushed to buy this book due to Jason Luke informing readers that he was going to pull the book. Not wanting to miss out on brilliance, I one-clicked this baby and was blown away!!

“Women have sex lives of expectation,” I said. “For this I blame popu
Tori
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jason Luke has once again captured his readers with his incredible storytelling. In Love with a Master was beautifully written and Jason stayed true to the characters.

While the book continued with new interviews, I enjoyed seeing the relationship between Jonah and Leticia change and grow. Emotions were raw and realistic while adding a hot factor with their physical relationship. Jason is very detailed and fluent in his descriptions which made the visual in my head more intense.

I had hoped for
Melyssa Winchester
This story picks up right where Interview left off and much like the first installment, it keeps you seated and connected the entire time. It was so fascinating, it had me so intrigued and pulled into the characters and their continued growth that getting up and walking away physically pained me. It was a very well paced story, there wasn't a dull moment in it and the more Jonah spoke, I found the more I wanted to hear. I had an emotional connection with both characters the same way I did in the ...more
Mistress Karma 4 54 Aug 22, 2014 10:25AM
  • Dom Wars: Round Two (Dom Wars, #2)
  • This Love's Not for Sale
  • Truth (Finding Anna, #3)
  • Seize Me from Darkness (Pierced Hearts, #4)
  • Her Master's Teacher (Masters, #2)
  • Unleashed (Fighter Erotic Romance, #3)
  • Bared (Club Sin, #2)
  • SEX Unlimited: The Complete Volumes (Unlimited, #1-3)
  • The Spice of Life
  • Deceptive Innocence: Part 3 (Pure Sin, #1.3)
  • Bonds of Need (Wicked Play, #2)
  • Delayed Penalty (The Dartmouth Cobras, #5)
  • Master's Flame (Cirque Masters, #3)
  • The Auction
  • Naia and the Professor
  • Twisted Together (Monsters in the Dark, #3)
Jason Luke enjoyed several years involved in the BDSM lifestyle - but he is quick to point out that his experiences don't qualify him as an expert, any more than knowing how to drive a car makes him a qualified mechanic. 'Interview with a Master' is a novel about how one man became a Master. The book is a work of fiction, but Jason has drawn heavily on encounters from his own real life. He won't s ...more
More about Jason Luke

Interview with a Master (3 books)
  • Interview with a Master (Interview with a Master, #1)
  • Jonah Noble - Anticipation is Everything (Interview with a Master, #2.5)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Bend in the Road
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Flame and the Flower (Birmingham)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Most men are more interested in their erection, and what they will get afterwards to be focused enough to stay in tune with their woman’s needs while pleasuring them,” I explained. “Because women are stimulated so differently, and because their arousal and release begins at a different place to a man’s, the man needs to be totally committed and patient. This is not a miracle solution for millions of frustrated women – it’s just common sense. But with the right attitude a man who knows this technique has within him the ability to sexual enslave a woman. It’s been my experience that once a woman has enjoyed this kind of an orgasm, they become desperate for more of the same.” 9 likes
“Anticipation is its most effective, most seductive, when the next moment remains a mystery.” 6 likes