Start by marking “Bedenim Bana Ait” as Want to Read:
Bedenim Bana Ait

Bedenim Bana Ait

Cinsellikle ilgili sınır ihlalleri konusunda tavır belirlemek hiç de kolay değildir. Bu kitap, diyalog ve konu üzerine düşünme önerlerinde bulunup sorun hakkında düşünmeye teşvik etmeyi amaçlıyor.

Bu kitapta cinsel istismara ilişkin doğrudan anlatımlar bulamayacaksınız. Daha ziyade, çocukların kendi kendilerinin nasıl tavır alacaklarını ve başkalarına karşı nasıl davranacak
Published 2014 (first published August 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Bedenim Bana Ait, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bedenim Bana Ait

Sarah Jarvis
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the illustrations in this book. They were a little goofy and fun, and really complemented the text. The girl who "narrates" the book is a little sassy and knows with out a doubt that her body is hers! I also appreciated the way that the authors dealt with the issue of "bad touching." I thought that it got the point across without being creepy or making anyone uncomfortable, which sometimes is the case. I would recommend this book for lower elementary grades, I think the upper grades woul ...more
Monica Williams
An imporant message that is presented in a way to appeal to kids. Not the most fun read, but one that should be required reading both with parents and also in school as well.
Tamara Markovich
I've been trying to branch out on my 2 young son's usual tractor/truck/digger kind of books and bought this off Zulily. It's a nice book but doesn't engage or keep my kid's attention. Maybe it will grow on us but we've always talked about private areas being private and they'd much rather practice screaming "NO, NO, NO, DON'T TOUCH MY PENIS" rather than read a book that seems to talk around the subject. We will keep it in our reading library and hope that they are picking up more than they let o ...more
Julian
Clara es una niña orgullosa de su cuerpo y nos enseña multiples casos de contacto físico: desde las cosquillas con los amigos, hasta los adultos insistiendo en tocar a los niños.

Muy buen recurso para platicar con los niños de la autonomía corporal. El lenguaje es sencillo, las ideas fáciles de entender y el mensaje claro. Además, vienen frases que los niños pueden practicar.
Melanie
A young girl named Clara explains to readers that her body is hers to control. She talks about the different kinds of touch that are possible and that is perfectly ok to tell someone that you don't want to be touched.

I really like the kid-appeal of this difficult topic.
Mary Cavanaugh
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent start. I have it for my Granddaughter.

I have read it and will read it with her the first time, then let her talk to me about it.
Ms. Jeane
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book when I saw it on the shelf in the library. It's such an important matter, the idea of consent when touching even if you're a child. I have been talking to my 4 year old quite a bit about this matter now that she is a little more aware of her body. This book I think might be a little bit old for her to grasp but I think it would be really good for a few years older.
Patricia Vocat
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ohne die Darstellung von Gewalt und sexuellen Inhalten wird den Kindern in diesem Buch gezeigt, dass sie eine Stimme haben, um sich zu wehren und ihre Bedürfnisse sowie Grenzen auszudrücken. Das Buch stellt das Kind als Individuum dar, das sich nicht alles gefallen lassen darf und/oder muss. Da erklärt wird, dass der Körper etwas ganz Besonderes ist, der sich auch mit der Zeit verändert.

Es ist meiner Meinung nach wichtig, dass nicht nur die sexuelle Grenzüberschreitungen (von Erwachsenen), sond
Buchdoktor
Kinder stark machen bedeutet: Sie unterstützen, ihren Körper und ihre Gefühle wahrzunehmen und selbst zu entscheiden, was sie möchten und was nicht. Sie sollen unangenehme Berührungen oder Annäherungen erkennen und deutlich ablehnen. Erwachsene müssen das Bedürfnis nach Selbstbestimmung und ein Nein akzeptieren.
Clara, die Hauptperson des Bilderbuchs, ist stolz auf ihren Körper. Sie entscheidet selbst, wen sie anfasst und von wem sie sich berühren lässt. Sie mag keine ekligen Schlabberküsse und a
June
Aug 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tiny-people
I've started having the "bad touch" conversation with my kids and thought this book would be a good way to make it feel less random and awkward. It wasn't quite what I'd hoped for, but isn't a bad book by any stretch. This book is from the perspective of a little girl, but doesn't really read that way. It didn't feel like how a child would speak including using the word whom, kids don't talk like that. That said, my kids liked it enough to ask me to read it again.
Leigh Bolin
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is cute and has beautiful pictures. It does a great job empowering body autonomy but needs to be coupled with another book if you are establishing personal boundaries and what a child should do if an adult doesn't listen to the child's response. This book coupled with a book like Some Secrets Should Never Be Kept by Jayneen Sanders would be great.
Valleri
This is a wonderful book empowering young children to be respectful and proud of their changing bodies. A great book for any age child, it provides words one can use in uncomfortable situations and advice that "No means No". It has simple words and moves at a fast enough pace to keep children interested. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who has children.
Noelle Boc
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the simplest of the books I've seen for unwanted touching. Many of them go on for far too long. This one is simple and to the point while still explaining it thoroughly. Liked it a lot.
Brindi Michele
this is the best book i've come across on this subject.
Mollie B
Amy Bell
May 05, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Mouse and Mole: A Winter Wonderland
  • Hippos Can't Swim and Other Fun Facts (Did You Know?, #1)
  • Princess Posey and the Monster Stew (Princess Posey, #4)
  • Kiss the Cow!
  • The New Kid from the Black Lagoon (Black Lagoon, #14)
  • Monkey Me and the Golden Monkey: A Branches Book (Monkey Me #1)
  • Starring Jules: As Herself (Starring Jules, #1)
  • First Grade Stinks!
  • Pig Kahuna Pirates!
  • Pinkalicious and the Cupcake Calamity
  • Uncle Andy's: A Faabbbulous Visit With Andy Warhol
  • The Tooth Fairy Wars
  • Freddie's Shadow Cards (Disney Descendants: School of Secrets, #2)
  • Charlie the Ranch Dog: Charlie's New Friend
  • Ladybug Girl and the Dress-up Dilemma
  • Princess Sparkle-Heart Gets a Makeover
  • The Construction Alphabet Book
  • Love, Mouserella
Dagmar Geisler wurde 1958 in Siegen geboren und studierte bis 1984 Graphik-Design an der FH Wiesbaden. Nach dem Studium arbeitete Sie als Zeichnerin beim ZDF, als Layouterin in einem Trickfilmstudio und als Gerichtszeichnerin für die Frankfurter Rundschau.
Sie hat eine Vielzahl an Kinderbüchern mit ihren Illustrationen veröffentlicht, aber auch eigene Geschichten verfasst. Ihre bekannte Wanda-Reihe