Start by marking “The Eye of Andromeda (Age of X, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Eye of Andromeda

Richelle Mead

The Eye of Andromeda

(Age of X #3)

The publishers dropped the Age of X series before the release of book 3 due to low sales. However, despite the low sales Mead commented, "For those still upset with its status, here's the thing. In two years, The Immortal Crown has sold as many copies as The Glittering Court has in one month. You don't even want to know how it compares to VA's sales. I still love Age of X, ...more

To ask other readers questions about The Eye of Andromeda, please sign up.
Kate Gordon From her FB page 19 May 2016:
From her FB page 19 May 2016:
I'm glad to see the appropriate excitement for Age of X 3. :) For those still upset with its status, here's the thing. In two years, The Immortal Crown has sold as many copies as The Glittering Court has in one month. You don't even want to know how it compares to VA's sales. I still love Age of X, but publishers don't. So it currently has no one to publish it. Which isn't the end of the world. I have enough "street cred" to self-pub it, but contracted books have to come first. I've signed a legal agreement with publishers, and I have to deliver their books by the arranged deadlines. Which is okay. Because I love those books too. But it all requires a lot of patience to get everything out at the appropriate time!(less)
Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann* not for a while, she usually releases excepts a month before the book is released but the release date isn't set yet.

Start your review of The Eye of Andromeda (Age of X, #3)
~Poppy~
Apr 26, 2017 marked it as to-read
Why?????? WHERE IS THIS BOOK???
I NEED IT NOW!!!

Stephanie
Jun 07, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2016
Let's hope we don't have to wait too far into 2015 to get the third book. After the incredible ending of The Immortal Crown, I need to see what happens next with Mae and Justin.
Ashley
Jul 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: mythology
I'll give you all of my money just give me this book!!!!!!!!
Kaye
Dec 26, 2014 marked it as to-read
06/30/18
TWO YEARS. It's already been two years since I last checked for updates, and I'm now just finding out that it was dropped!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE RICHELLE MEAD MORE CREDIT, YOU MONEY-MONGGERING PUBLISHERS.

07/01/16
WHAT. IS. HAPPENING. It's past the middle of twenty-freaking-sixteen and there still ain't a cover OR a solid release date. Richelle Mead, have you forgotten about this series? Please, take pity on us and give us something to hold on to while waiting. I'd be happy with a cover. I think
Katrina
Jan 10, 2017 marked it as to-read
03/01/20
i'm starting to think we're never getting this book released

02/09/19
another year, another gif of my being mad about this lack of release.

05/28/18
me if i ever see the publishers who dropped this series:

01/10/17
how it feels every time i go to see if there is any updates on this release and find none:

Ina
Oct 22, 2015 marked it as to-read
Update: April 2018

Just yesterday, Mead posted a status update on her Facebook page that said:
"And that's when you realize...you have no idea what I'm writing right now.

What could it be??? The Jerome/Carter spinoff everyone wants? Rose and Dimitri's Bed Bath & Beyond registry? The infamous Age of X 3? She-Ra fan fic? Something totally and completely new? Tell me your best guesses! I won't actually tell you if you're right, but we'll have fun."
So maybe there's hope? People keep heavily com
Julie Rimpula
Nov 22, 2014 marked it as to-read
OMG THERE'S A FRICKIN' TITLE ALREADY!!! ASDFGHJKL!!

WHERE IS THE DARNED COVER?? I NEED IT NOW!!!

Hannah ◇Reader in the Rough◇
I need this to be completed, published and in my hands. God, Santa, Fates, someone help Richelle get this book to her fans.
Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more
EEP!! That's a title! Release date must be imminent, right? RIGHT?!
Kateejia Smith
Jan 27, 2015 marked it as to-read
06/28/19
Two years later and I'm still waiting for this book. I think it's time for me to do a reread of books one and two while I continue waiting...

01/04/17
Guys.. it's 2017. what the actual hell is going on..... WHERE IS THIS BOOK?!?! Like should I give up on finding out how this story ends? I'm so annoyed.

11/27/15...
I read The Immortal Crown when it first came out in 2014... can you guys understand that I am dying because this book hasn't come out yet??? I've been stuck on a cliffhanger for a
Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann*
Updated May 2016 (Thanks Ina)

"TGC2 is also currently my only contracted series, which is why its deadline is such a priority. Once it's in, I'll spend the summer passing it back and forth with my editor for revision. During my "breaks," I'm hoping to put in time on Age of X #3."

from her blog 28.10.15;

9. Have you forgotten about Age of X #3?
Nope. It's still in the works. And it's pretty cool. But I have to answer to a larger publishing schedule that dictates when and what I write. If it makes you
Peyton
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
RED ALERT RED ALERT 📢 📢 📢

This title has been listed under "to be announced in 2020"

I'm pretty much grasping at straws because i check for this title every 3 months or so, and have since 2014. But it smells like hoPE TO ME, PEOPLE

Don't crush me by telling me this website is bogus. I'm doing my best under present circumstances. https://readingbookslikeaboss.com/boo...

Richelle might recognize me as the fan hounding literally every Facebook post with questions about this book. I may have foregone so
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Is this EVER coming out?
Alee
Jun 05, 2015 marked it as to-read
This month marks 2 years since The Immortal Crown was released. Richelle has indicated she has already finished the novel and it's just waiting on the publishers. So, please publishers! Please give us a release date even if its a few months away. At least we would have a light at the end of the tunnel. Please!
Valeria Andrea
Sooo... this book is a sure thing, right?
When the hell is this book coming out...it's been forever!?

Jennifer Falen
Jul 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Ok...The Glittering Court Series has been finished for over a year after only 3 books. Now it is time to get back to work on The Age of X Series. There is nothing worse than being left hanging for over 5 years to find out what is going to happen in the next book. When can we expect to see the next book in this series come out??
Taschima
Jan 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
I did not realize it has been 3 years since the last book was published... oh my.
Avery ☆ bforbookslut
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I've just finished rereading The Immortal Crown and I go to check in the hopes that I didn't miss the release date but there is still nothing! I am craving and dying to know about Mae and Justin's next moves. Please publishers, give us a release date. Give us the books and we'll publish the shit out of it for you guys. I've waited two years. Please!
Kess Boze
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm still hoping for the best. Been waiting since right after book two came out...
Feather
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 years later, I’m still haunted by this story and it’s lack of continuation. For the love of the Gods, can we please find out what happens next?! Maybe just offer it as an eBook and save the ink and trees, but do SOMETHING!
Bethany Brown
Aug 02, 2016 marked it as to-read
Please release this book!!!
Sarah Hughes
I need this book so baaaaaaad
Darci Taylor
Jul 07, 2020 marked it as to-read
I think about this book at least twice a week. I don't care how long I have to wait. Just as long as I get it some day :')
Kat
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I think about this series and how much I wish there was a third book so often it’s a pain in my chest. I hope Richelle Mead decides to finish and self publish it. I mean, the end of the second book NEEDS a continuation!
Annie
Nov 25, 2017 marked it as to-read
I wish I had seen this before I started this series. It's been years and there's no book 3 in sight. I understand the author's commitment to the publishers. I get that she has contracts and the other series sell better and she has to follow the money trail, but this is a disservice to readers everywhere.

Self-publishing is an option, heck a chapter a week on Wattpad is an option. Plenty of well known authors have used Wattpad when the publisher was not interested in the book and later on went to
Gaynor Thomson
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
So normally this book series is realised when I'm about to go on holiday which makes me all
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
}

But I've now been on 3 holidays waiting for this book to be released .... THREE now I'm not one for pushing but I'm getting a little bitty impatient now
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN BOOK!! {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

Shani
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pls! Every one of u who want to read this book go to this link- https://www.change.org/p/penguin-rand...

It a petition for the publish of this book!
Tamara Awaimrin
Jun 03, 2014 marked it as to-read
This is why I don't start reading a book until the last one in the series is out. Really I forgot all about it. Not nice.
Boris Chu
Jan 11, 2015 marked it as to-read
From seeing almost distressed individuals that had read it last year...I'm glad I just finished the second book. The next one should be out soon..right?
« previous 1 3 next »
Publishing 2 5 Mar 02, 2020 11:09AM

• Whispers (Mystic Valley Shifters #4)
  • Succubus Sins (Blood Stone #1)
  • Born of the Shade: An Urban Fantasy Action Adventure (Viventium Book 1)
  • Jared (Urban Wolves #1)
  • The Faerie Pawn (Dark World: The Faerie Games Book 2)
  • The Faerie Mates (Dark World: The Faerie Games Book 3)
  • The Amazing Spider-Man, Vol. 1: Coming Home
  • Marvel Avengers Alliance #1
  • The Evolution of Man (The Trust Fund Duet, #2)
  • Six Days of Memories
  • Overkill (Ash #2)
  • Shades of Prophecy (Lela Trilogy Book 3)
  • The Crazy One
  • Sisters of Sword and Song
  • The Pickpocket (The Viper and the Urchin #0.5)
  • The Faerie Games (Dark World: The Faerie Games Book 1)
  • The Faerie Wand (Dark World: The Faerie Games Book 4)
  • The Edge of Nothing (The Lex Chronicles, #1)

A life-long reader, Richelle has always loved mythology and folklore. When she can actually tear herself away f

Age of X (3 books)
  • Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)
  • The Immortal Crown (Age of X, #2)