Start by marking “The Eye of Andromeda (Age of X, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Eye of Andromeda

Richelle Mead

The Eye of Andromeda

(Age of X #3)

The publishers dropped the Age of X series before the release of book 3 due to low sales. However, despite the low sales Mead commented, "For those still upset with its status, here's the thing. In two years, The Immortal Crown has sold as many copies as The Glittering Court has in one month. You don't even want to know how it compares to VA's sales. I still love Age of X, ...more

To ask other readers questions about The Eye of Andromeda, please sign up.
Kate Gordon From her FB page 19 May 2016:
From her FB page 19 May 2016:
I'm glad to see the appropriate excitement for Age of X 3. :) For those still upset with its status, here's the thing. In two years, The Immortal Crown has sold as many copies as The Glittering Court has in one month. You don't even want to know how it compares to VA's sales. I still love Age of X, but publishers don't. So it currently has no one to publish it. Which isn't the end of the world. I have enough "street cred" to self-pub it, but contracted books have to come first. I've signed a legal agreement with publishers, and I have to deliver their books by the arranged deadlines. Which is okay. Because I love those books too. But it all requires a lot of patience to get everything out at the appropriate time!(less)
Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann* not for a while, she usually releases excepts a month before the book is released but the release date isn't set yet.

~Poppy~
Apr 26, 2017 marked it as to-read
Why?????? WHERE IS THIS BOOK???
I NEED IT NOW!!!

Stephanie
Jun 07, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2016
Let's hope we don't have to wait too far into 2015 to get the third book. After the incredible ending of The Immortal Crown, I need to see what happens next with Mae and Justin.
Ashley
Jul 15, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: mythology
I'll give you all of my money just give me this book!!!!!!!!
Kaye
Dec 26, 2014 marked it as to-read
06/30/18
TWO YEARS. It's already been two years since I last checked for updates, and I'm now just finding out that it was dropped!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE RICHELLE MEAD MORE CREDIT, YOU MONEY-MONGGERING PUBLISHERS.

07/01/16
WHAT. IS. HAPPENING. It's past the middle of twenty-freaking-sixteen and there still ain't a cover OR a solid release date. Richelle Mead, have you forgotten about this series? Please, take pity on us and give us something to hold on to while waiting. I'd be happy with a cover. I think
Ina
Oct 22, 2015 marked it as to-read
Update: April 2018

Just yesterday, Mead posted a status update on her Facebook page that said:
"And that's when you realize...you have no idea what I'm writing right now.

What could it be??? The Jerome/Carter spinoff everyone wants? Rose and Dimitri's Bed Bath & Beyond registry? The infamous Age of X 3? She-Ra fan fic? Something totally and completely new? Tell me your best guesses! I won't actually tell you if you're right, but we'll have fun."
So maybe there's hope? People keep heavily com
Katrina
Jan 10, 2017 marked it as to-read
02/09/19
another year, another gif of my being mad about this lack of release.

05/28/18
me if i ever see the publishers who dropped this series:

01/10/17
how it feels every time i go to see if there is any updates on this release and find none:

Julie Rimpula
Nov 22, 2014 marked it as to-read
OMG THERE'S A FRICKIN' TITLE ALREADY!!! ASDFGHJKL!!

WHERE IS THE DARNED COVER?? I NEED IT NOW!!!

Hannah ◇Reader in the Rough◇
I need this to be completed, published and in my hands. God, Santa, Fates, someone help Richelle get this book to her fans.
Luke
Jan 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
I can't wait for The Eye of Andromedia (I love that title!).
"I don't have a hard release date, due to various publishing industry type reasons that I won't bore you with. I'm hopeful for next year. Here's what I can tell you to tide you over: it's called The Eye of Andromeda and won't be the last book in the series. As for what it's about...well, let's put it this way: Justin thought he had a hard time working for his god, but it's nothing compared to what Mae's about to go through."
Kateejia Smith
Jan 27, 2015 marked it as to-read
06/28/19
Two years later and I'm still waiting for this book. I think it's time for me to do a reread of books one and two while I continue waiting...

01/04/17
Guys.. it's 2017. what the actual hell is going on..... WHERE IS THIS BOOK?!?! Like should I give up on finding out how this story ends? I'm so annoyed.

11/27/15...
I read The Immortal Crown when it first came out in 2014... can you guys understand that I am dying because this book hasn't come out yet??? I've been stuck on a cliffhanger for a
Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann*
Updated May 2016 (Thanks Ina)

"TGC2 is also currently my only contracted series, which is why its deadline is such a priority. Once it's in, I'll spend the summer passing it back and forth with my editor for revision. During my "breaks," I'm hoping to put in time on Age of X #3."

from her blog 28.10.15;

9. Have you forgotten about Age of X #3?
Nope. It's still in the works. And it's pretty cool. But I have to answer to a larger publishing schedule that dictates when and what I write. If it makes you
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Is this EVER coming out?
Alee
Jun 05, 2015 marked it as to-read
This month marks 2 years since The Immortal Crown was released. Richelle has indicated she has already finished the novel and it's just waiting on the publishers. So, please publishers! Please give us a release date even if its a few months away. At least we would have a light at the end of the tunnel. Please!
Valeria Andrea
Sooo... this book is a sure thing, right?
When the hell is this book coming out...it's been forever!?

Taschima
Jan 22, 2017 marked it as to-read
I did not realize it has been 3 years since the last book was published... oh my.
Avery ☆ bforbookslut
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
I've just finished rereading The Immortal Crown and I go to check in the hopes that I didn't miss the release date but there is still nothing! I am craving and dying to know about Mae and Justin's next moves. Please publishers, give us a release date. Give us the books and we'll publish the shit out of it for you guys. I've waited two years. Please!
Feather
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 years later, I’m still haunted by this story and it’s lack of continuation. For the love of the Gods, can we please find out what happens next?! Maybe just offer it as an eBook and save the ink and trees, but do SOMETHING!
Bethany Brown
Aug 02, 2016 marked it as to-read
Please release this book!!!
Gaynor Thomson
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
So normally this book series is realised when I'm about to go on holiday which makes me all
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
}

But I've now been on 3 holidays waiting for this book to be released .... THREE now I'm not one for pushing but I'm getting a little bitty impatient now
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN BOOK!! {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252

Shani
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Pls! Every one of u who want to read this book go to this link- https://www.change.org/p/penguin-rand...

It a petition for the publish of this book!
Jen
May 30, 2014 marked it as not-yet-released
We have a title! That means its REAL!
Lindsey Bernard
Apr 18, 2015 marked it as to-read
when will this be out??? I can't find it:-[
Megan
May 26, 2015 marked it as to-read
when does this come out?!
Boris Chu
Jan 11, 2015 marked it as to-read
From seeing almost distressed individuals that had read it last year...I'm glad I just finished the second book. The next one should be out soon..right?
Tamara Awaimrin
Jun 03, 2014 marked it as to-read
This is why I don't start reading a book until the last one in the series is out. Really I forgot all about it. Not nice.
Bhawisha Chand
Aug 09, 2017 marked it as to-read
I heard there's a petition for this since it's not published yet. I'd like to sign it but after the second book to see if my girl Kavi is even mention or acknowledged
Sandra (LadyGrey Reads)
10th of April 2016
Since there's no release date but there's been rumors of it coming in November this year I'm going to set it as a plausible read for this year's reading plan
Keena
Jun 29, 2018 marked it as to-read
Now that The Glittering Court is over, pleaaaase can we have this book?! I've been waiting years and years and years :(

• Unholy Luck (Downside Ghosts, #6)
  • Untitled Catalina Book (Hidden Legacy #6)
  • The Cold Light of Day (Charlie Madigan, #5)
  • The Found (The Lost, #3)
  • Untitled (Many-Worlds, #3)
  • Grave Destiny (Alex Craft, #6)
  • Brave the Tempest (Cassandra Palmer, #9)
  • Untitled (Nightshade Legacy #3; Nightshade World #9)
  • Kingdom of Shadow and Light (Fever, #11)
  • Rise of the Demon  (Kara Gillian, #9)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • Archangel's War (Guild Hunter, #12)
  • Pale Blue Flames (The Maker's Song, #6)
  • Counting Tens (Fenestra, #4)
  • Untitled (Persephone Alcmedi, #7)
  • The Unkindest Tide (October Daye, #13)
  • Age of the Fifth (Carrier, #3)
  • The Blacksmith (Iron Seas #5)

A life-long reader, Richelle has always loved mythology and folklore. When she can actually tear herself away f

Age of X (3 books)
  • Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)
  • The Immortal Crown (Age of X, #2)